The Popular Music Show Pt. 13

Story Info
Ziggy wants to cum but Nat's not keen.
2.6k words
4.6
14.1k
00

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

(Copyright 2001. All rights reserved).

Dave drove slowly along the banks of The Mohnesee, joining with the steady stream of holiday makers and day-trippers who were going to make use of the many facilities on offer.

"You can see the twin towers on the Damm now." Dave pointed ahead as they turned a corner. "We blew that one up in the Second World War. My Dad had just seen the film about it on TV and decided there and then that we had to come out here and see it for ourselves. It would broaden our education. I was fifteen which would have put Nat at about ten or eleven."

"Don't you know how old she is?" Marianne joked.

It had been a long time since she could remember being this comfortable with a man. He'd touched her again whilst they had still been on the autobahn and she had responded and came. She had reached across and tried to free his cock but it had been too difficult to get him out. How she had wanted to do something for him in return. His quick understanding and acceptance had infuriated her at first. Her mood had darkened when she thought of Laurie riding up and down on his cock. It should have been her. It could have been her had she not been so coy about taking him to her bed.

He'd reached across and held her hand for a minute, gently massaging the side of her finger with his thumb. He'd smiled at her and she'd felt weak inside. He had a lovely smile.

"Shall we stop and call the Police?" She asked as they reached the large hotel and restaurant. Cars were pulling into its car park and others were pulling off the road and into the large car park cut into the side of the hill by the side of the damm.

"I don't think my Germans good enough to try to explain everything that has happened." Dave replied, increasing speed as the road ahead suddenly cleared. "We are only a couple of miles away. Let's see if we can find them first. If we know where they are it will be easier. It has occurred to me that there is the possibility that the Police will think that it's a publicity stunt and not take me seriously."

"Never."

"It's been done before."

The main road continued down the side of the Valley as Dave took a turn to the right, marked by a signpost.

" There is a small hotel in the village." Dave said, pointing it out and slowing down to pull up in its car park. "We ended up staying here for three weeks. I was bored to tears by the end. There was a nice young couple who ran it. We had two rooms. I shared with Dad and Mum with Nat. I remember I was forever having to take Nat for long walks in the woods around here whilst Mum and Dad had a lie down after lunch. I wonder if they still own it?"

"Mum and Dad have been back a couple of times I think and I think Nat once." Dave continued leading the way inside the hotel. "I don't know about you but I could do with a visit to the gents. Then we'll have a coffee and see if they have a map."

"I'm not using the gents." Marianne said, a serious look on her face.

"I didn't mean that you had too. You don't use that." Dave stumbled over the words.

Marianne smiled and kissed his cheek. He did fluster easily.

"I know." She said heading for the door marked Damen. "I was just joking."

"Two minutes." Dave said in German, holding up two fingers to emphasise the point to the girl behind the counter at reception.

The people who had owned this hotel the last time he had come had had a daughter. Heidi. That was her name. Dave thought as he closed the door to the washroom behind him and entered a booth. She would be about that girl's age as well. It had been ten years since he had been here but nothing looked to have changed.

He felt better after that and wondered briefly what Marianne was doing in the ladies. He washed his hands and splashed some water over his face. That felt better as well. He directed the hot air blower first at his face and then at his hands. He suddenly felt really tired. He must have been getting by on adrenaline alone. An hour on stage could certainly take it out of you. Then at best two hours sleep. Then Laurie and now all of this. He shook his head to clear it. It must be tiredness that wasn't making anybody think clearly. Of course they should inform the Police. He should also tell his parents. If something happened to Nat and they didn't know what was going on. But all that could take time. He needed to find them first then the Police could storm in and save the day.

He stepped back into the foyer of the small hotel. A flash went off in front of him. When his eyes cleared he saw Marianne standing at the small counter with Heidi, who was holding a camera, and a middle-aged couple.

"Welcome. Welcome." The man said approaching him and taking both his hands in his own. "It has been too long."

"Farter." Heidi called and Pietra, Dave had finally remembered his name, turned towards her.

"Do you mind if Heidi takes some photos? It is not often we have such a famous man as you visit. How long will you stay?"

"I cannot stay long." Dave replied, automatically smiling into the camera as he had been taught by the record company. The light flashed. "My sister is here and I have to find her."

It suddenly struck him as Marianne took a picture of the whole family with him that he didn't have a clue where to start looking.

* * * * *

Natasha pulled again at the chain and its fastenings. There was no way she could get out of the metal ring around her ankle with its small padlock and the other end of the chain was securely fastened to the wall.

They were in a large hanger-like building in a room, or more correctly a film set, made to look like a Doctors surgery. She looked at Geordie, asleep on what looked like a Doctors examination couch. It even had the rests for gynaecological work. There were a lot of lights suspended from the high ceiling and still more on stands. A camera stood on a tripod in the far corner out of her reach. What use it would have been if she could have reached it she didn't know. She just felt it would have been nice to break it.

She'd thought Frederick had been going to have her in the Buses toilet but the man in the suit had called him away.

He must have been saving her for here. She looked the leg-rests by the examination table. A woman with her legs in those would be showing everything she had to the world. She was suddenly glad Geordie was lying on that table.

She heard voices outside the door. It opened and in stepped the man in the suit, Dieter and another man who had opened the gates for them when they had arrived. He was another big man and from the way he'd looked her up and down wasn't gay.

"Ziggy." The man in the suit said handing the third man a key. "Bring her along."

While Ziggy undid the small padlock and Frederick picked up the camera and tripod the man in the suit checked Geordie's pulse and flipped up one of his eyelids.

"Why don't you let us go?" Nat pleaded for the fiftieth time. "And you're giving him to much of whatever it is you're giving him."

"The concern you show for your friends wellbeing does you credit." The man in the suit said turning from Geordie and leading the way from the room. "Bring her."

Nat's first thought was to resist Ziggy but as if anticipating it he hoisted her into the air and slung her over his shoulder holding her in place with a hand on her ass cheeks.

Nat yelled at this indignity, but Frederick walking behind them placed one finger on her lips hushed her.

"Be quiet now." He urged. "You'll like Ziggy. For a big man he can be surprisingly gentle but then, if he doesn't get what he want's he can be so rough."

Nat heard the whimper escape for her lips as if it were from another person. She fully realised then that they were going to kill her. Kill her and make a film of it. Also she was alone. Even though he had been asleep while she had been in the same room as Geordie she had felt safer somehow. But now she was alone. Three men and her.

She started to struggle as they entered the room two doors down. It was made up to be a barn with straw bails and wooden stalls. Her mother had once told her what three men had done to her friend Linda in a barn. And they had taken pictures as well.


She punched and kicked at Ziggy as he lowered her from his shoulder but for all the effect it had she may as well of punched the wall.

"Calm down." The man in the suit said.

"You're going to kill me." Nat screamed at him.

"Don't get carried away." His words were soothing as was his tone but there was something in his eyes. "I will not kill you."

"I speak German, very well." Nat spat at him in that language.

"Do you." The man said and considered her for a few moments, perhaps thinking about what she may have overheard.

"And everyone knows I am here." Nat continued.

"And how would they know that?"

"They just do." Nat realised she had said too much.

If they found the messages she had left then nobody would know where she was.

"You've left some kind of message on the bus, haven't you?" The man took his revolver from his pocket. "What and where?"

"I'm not telling you anything."

"Take her clothes off." He commanded and Frederick and Ziggy came at her from different sides.

She tried to fight but somebody punched her in the stomach, driving all the wind from her body. If they hadn't been holding her she would have collapsed. She struggled to regain her breath, conscious of hands on her body pulling at her clothes but being unable to resist. Finally she was thrown naked to the ground and lay there drawing in huge lung fulls of air. She didn't even bother to hide herself from their view.

She blinked away the tears in her eyes and looked up. Frederick was behind his camera with a huge smile on his face. The man in the suit looked serious while Ziggy, she had seen lust on a man's face before but the look on his sent shivers down her spine.

Ziggy was removing his shirt as the man in the suit moved to one side out of camera shot.

"What are you going to do?" Nat finally found the air to ask.

"Ziggy will fuck you now. It will be painful unless you tell me what message you have left and where."

Nat couldn't take her eyes from Ziggy's body. He had the well-developed torso of a weight trainer. He dropped his jeans to reveal his already hard cock. Nat shuddered. It looked massive. It was far too big for her.

"No. Don't. Please." She cried.

Never before had she felt so alone.

She tried to move but found herself routed to the spot watching as Ziggy's huge cock approached her, swaying slightly from side to side. He was kneeling between her legs a hand between her tits pushing her onto her back. He was looming over her. She could feel his cock at her opening. She tried to close her legs but it was too late. She was open and at his mercy.

A bell sounded from somewhere inside the hanger.

"Who's that?" The man in suit asked frustration in his voice.

Ziggy pushed forward and Nat felt herself stretching wide to take him. He was too big.

"We must answer it. Somebody in the village must know we are here. If we do not it will look suspicious." Frederick said lifting his head from the camera lens.

"Hurry then." The man in the suit said. "Come away Ziggy. You can have her later."

* * * * *

Laurie's pussy gripped Howie's cock as she slid up and down its length.

"That's fucking cool." She gasped as Amanda's finger rubbed her anus. "Fucking cool."

Howie gripped her ass cheeks and squeezed as wave after wave of pleasure spread throughout his body. These girls were good. Fucking good.

He could feel his balls lifting and he lifted his hips to meet Laurie's movements. She was so tight and yet so wet. He could feel Amanda's fingers rubbing against his balls.

"Oh yeah." He sighed. "That's great."

"Fucking cool." Laurie gasped back. "I'm fucking there."

"Don't stop." Howie panted.

He could feel himself nearly there. Oh yes. He was there.

Holding Laurie still by her hips he pushed his cock as far inside her as he could as he started to shoot his load. He could feel his cock jerking inside her and feel her pussy twitch in response.

"That was great." He said pulling her mouth to his own and swirling his tongue around hers.

"Fucking cool." Laurie breathed into his ear as they broke their kiss.

Howie leaned back in the seat and stretched. He hadn't intended coming on this trip to Europe planning to leave it to Harvey but their hotel was to be used the following week for a conference on the environment and the sea attended by delegates from sixteen North European countries. He knew he should leave it to the local team to handle, that's why they got paid what they did, but he just had to be there. The hotelier in him, he supposed. It was a new project for his company. One that could lead to new business as an International conference centre.

Linda had been making noises recently about the amount of travelling he was doing. He didn't need to. He could step back. Harvey was a Vice-president and on the board. He was a wealthy man without selling his steak in the company. But what would he do? Play golf seven days a week? No. He needed the drive of new projects. As he needed new women.

"When are you going back to the States?" He asked the air between the Amanda and Laurie's heads as they rested against his chest.

"We have another eight days." Amanda replied sleepily.

"We're flying back in a week." Howie started. "I'm sure we could find some rooms for you until then and give you a lift."

"You mean you have your own plane?" Laurie asked, lifting her head and shaking the sleep from her eyes. "Fucking cool."

"Yeah." Howie said as Laurie's head settled back against his chest. "We only came out to surprise Paul and Jenny if they turned up for the concert and to be here for the conference."

"What conference?" Laurie asked dreamily.

"An International conference. We will have delegates from sixteen European countries and their aides staying for four days."

"Sixteen countries." Howie could sense there was a smile on Laurie's face. "Eat your heart out Monica."

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers