The Porcelain Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers

"Whip me, Master," she cried, pleading with desire.

Removing his hands from her tit and her sex, he began rolling the blouse neatly upward, exposing the lacy, flesh-filled cups of her bra. Carefully, he pushed the material into the bra straps, front and back, leaving her back, already moist and sweaty, in a position to feel the sting of his whip. Next, he put his thumbs inside the wispy panties and lowered them over her proffered buns, leaving them bunched at the top of her thighs, above her stocking tops. He would leave the garter belt and stockings on for effect. He stepped back, surveying his handiwork--the pretty blond was shackled, hand and foot, her buttocks and back lay bare, awaiting the biting lashes that she needed so much. Susan lived for these moments. This was her glory, her time to be herself, to release the pent-up sexual frustrations. To pay for all her indiscretions by being punished for her sins. Yes, even to be absolved....

"You're a little slut!" he screamed.

"YES!" she cried.

"I'll show you what happens to sluts!" He reached into the night stand once more for another special effect--a red ball-gag that would muffle her agonizing shrieks of pain. "Open your mouth!" he yelled, then shoved the red ball into the opening, drawing the leather strands back sharply and tying the knot at the back of her head that left her helplessly at his mercy. He had one last thing in his bag of tricks, something Susan detested, but had to have. It was part of the ritual, maybe even more cruel than the whipping itself. He always did it, even though she had asked him not to. She heard him close the night stand drawer and knew what was in his hands. Closing her eyes, she awaited her fate. Moments later she felt the cheeks of her ass being pulled apart as he knelt behind her, his eyes on the tiny pinkish circle, her puckered anus. Then came the familiar K-Y jelly, being spread over the most private area of her body, followed by first one, and then another finger being cruelly thrust inside the nether opening. She groaned behind the ball gag as two fingers explored her depths, stretching the sphincteral muscle. "MMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMM! MMMMM!" she cried behind the gag, shaking her head negatively, her only way of pleading with him not to do it.

When she attempted to move her hips forward, away from his probing fingers, he slapped her buttocks sharply with his free hand, filling the electrically-charged atmosphere with the cracking sound of hand against flesh, leaving a red imprint where his hand had struck.

"KEEP STILL!" he shouted.

He stood up once more, having completed all the preliminaries. Beads of sweat formed across Susan's forehead. Her face was flushed. He reached his right hand to the back of her head, grasping a handful of the silky blond hair, and pulled her head back cruelly until her wide-open eyes pointed skyward. He leaned over her, looking down at the petrified look on her face. She looked up at him, staring at the crazed look on his face. She felt his other hand move to her pubis, clutching the thatch of blond pubic hairs that adorned her lower abdomen. He pulled the hairs out sharply, causing her to gasp behind then gag, before easing his hand between her widely spread legs. He was not surprised to find her pussy soaked with her juices. He might have guessed that they had started flowing before she entered his house.

Keeping her head pulled back, staring down at her blushing face, he entered her with his middle finger, already coated with K-Y jelly from his earlier escapade, and slowly explored the depths of Susan's steaming vagina. Drawing some of her own excretions from the opening, he withdrew the finger and moved it inside the cuntal crack, toward the pubic region, quickly locating the engorged clitoral hood and running his finger in a circular motion all around it, sending shock waves throughout her loins.

He toyed with her pussy for the better part of ten minutes, sometimes penetrating her with as many as three fingers at once, but always returning to the tiny nubbin that sometimes brought her to the brink of orgasm. Sometimes she closed her eyes, feeling the glowing sensations emanating from her sex. Were it not for the ball gag, she would tell him how wonderful his hand felt to her.

The lights went out for a moment. When she came back to reality, Gregory was wiping her forehead with a cold washcloth, holding her head back by her hair once more. Her body was limp. He looked down at her opening eyes. He was a blur in her vision. But she was so very happy.

Janice stood in front of her full-length bedroom mirror late in the afternoon of April 20, wearing a plain yellow sun dress, listening to Susan tell her story. "I was unbelievably bad today," sobbed the reflection in the mirror.

"Yes," nodded Janice, in consolation.

"But it felt incredibly good," Susan whispered softly.

"He treated you so cruelly," said Janice, as if she were talking from inside the mirror.

"I know...go ahead--look at what he did to me."

Janice turned her back and looked at Susan's reflection in the mirror from over her shoulder. She watched as Susan raised the back of the sun dress. There were red streaks across the back of the bare thighs. Susan lowered the back of the full-cut panties, exposing the reddened buns for Janice to see.

Janice cried softly for her friend.

On the morning of April 21, 1990, I glanced at the headlines of the paper that flashed the news--MAN MURDERED IN SUBURBS. I looked again at the top paragraph beneath the headlines, my eyes widening in disbelief:

"Gregory E. Watson, foreman, Pittsburgh Steel, Easton Branch, of the 1100 block, San Antonio Ave., was found dead in his home late last evening by his brother, Sheldon, early last evening. Police have no motive for the slaying."

I spilled my coffee on the table and dropped the cup to the saucer with a loud bang.

"What is it?" asked Tony, looking in the refrigerator for his orange juice.

My mind spun uncontrollably. This was too much. Not Gregory! Susan had seen him only hours earlier. Maybe Susan might have been victimized herself if she had left later. The thought was sobering and chilling.

"Oh, nothing. The headline kind of scared me."

Tony walked over and looked down at the newspaper. "Hey, that happened only a few miles down the road."

My heart was beating wildly. I threw my arms around Tony, holding him tightly. "Tony, please don't leave me today. I'm scared." The clinging continued. Fortunately, he agreed to stay with me for the day. Two sleeping pills helped me get some needed rest.

I didn't mention the murder to Dr. Rogers, but the thought of the stranger in the blue station wagon outside of Gregory's house filled my mind with worry. I had a feeling I knew who Gregory's killer might be, but I couldn't report the information to the police.

Dr. Rogers sensed my strained speech when I visited him on Friday. "Is there something wrong, Janice?"

"I've had a bad week. Just a lot of things at home I guess."

"Want to talk about them?"

"I just wish we could eliminate Susan," I said with tear-filled eyes.

"I think I've explained to you that I don't believe it is possible to do that. I wish we could, for your sake, because I know there is a tremendous strain on you."

I broke down.

The day that Tony broke the news about his need to travel for one week to Canada on company business filled me with a sense of dread. Without Tony around, Susan was sure to come out. And there was still the man in the station wagon. He was still around, perhaps even stalking me. I was scared out of my mind, but couldn't tell anyone.

The week of May 7th through May 14th loomed before me with a sense of impending doom. When he left, I did everything I could to keep Susan from coming out. I cleaned the house five, six, seven times per day. I made appointments at the beauty salon. I took sleeping pills to help me rest. It seemed to work just fine, and the tension seemed to diminish with each passing day.

CHAPTER 3 Susan Meets Robin

On May 11th, 1990, at 8:45 at night, Susan walked into Mike's Bar and Grill at 1264 Elmwood Street, Easton, Pennsylvania. She had seen Mike before, even knew him by name. "Hey, Susan! How the heck are you? Long time no see."

Susan smiled. "Been out of town for a while. How are you, Mike?"

"Tired. Dead tired. Midnight can't come too soon. What can I get you?" He looked at her sexy attire, the tight-fitting sweater with protruding nipples, the bright red skirt, the pretty face. When he had met her months ago, he suspected she was a hooker, but now had the sense that she only liked to sleep around. There were many like her.

Susan glanced around the bar. To her dismay it was deserted. "I'll have a whiskey sour--on the rocks. Where is everybody?"

"Hey, it's early. Let me get a little rest, huh," he replied with a laugh.

She sipped her drink slowly, waiting for something--anything--to happen. She was getting restless with each passing minute. Two elderly gentlemen moved into a booth. They were way too old, and besides, she needed a loner, like herself. The moments seemed eternal. By the second drink, she was almost ready to give it up.

At 9:35 p.m., she heard the chair next to her scraping the floor. She looked over at the pretty young brunette seating herself down. "Hi, I'm Robin Wilson," she said with a broad smile. Susan returned the smile, flashing a big one of her own, and holding her hand out.

"Please to meet you, Robin, I'm Susan."

At 11:40 p.m., Susan and Robin departed Mike's Bar and Grill. Just as they were exiting, Susan noticed a car pulling away from the opposite side of the street. It was a light-colored station, difficult to distinguish the exact color in the dark, but she thought it was blue. She froze for a moment as the car disappeared around the corner, its taillights glowing.

"Hey, what's the matter?" asked Robin, noticing the startled look on Susan's face.

She regained her composure quickly. "Oh...nothing," she replied....

The inside of Robin's apartment was immaculate. She lived alone. It was her second year in college. She dressed like a college kid--tight blue denim cut-offs and a white cotton halter that left a lot of her midriff showing. "All I have is beer," she shouted from the kitchen.

"That's fine," said Susan.

Robin walked into the living room carrying two Budweisers. Susan, already seated on the sofa, couldn't help but notice how the cut-offs dug tightly into Robin's crotch, exposing the puffy pussy crack. Robin plopped next to her, handing her a bottle of ice cold beer.

Susan felt a little high. She had had three or four whiskey sours at the bar, the last of which seemed to go straight to her head. The beer was making her feel tipsy. And Robin's legs were long and sleek.

At first, the touch of Susan's hand to the back of Robin's neck seemed purely innocent, but when their eyes met, she felt that familiar tingle in her loins. "You're very pretty," she husked, moving her fingertips higher up the coed's neck.

Robin turned her body slightly on the sofa, curling her feet beneath her legs. She leaned her back into Susan's soothing touch and smiled warmly. "That feels good," she said. "I've got a lot of tension."

"A little massage is always good for tension," whispered Susan, her voice thickening even more as she kneaded the neck muscles gently with her fingertips.

Robin leaned into Susan, almost nonchalantly, her shoulder digging into the fullness of the older woman's right breast. When Susan bent her head and kissed the young girl's forehead, she knew it was all over. She had to have her. Susan moved her fingertips beneath Robin's chin, a gesture meant to raise the girl's head. It worked. The lips were right there, where she wanted them. She moved hers close, pursing them in anticipation.

Robin broke the ice. "Please kiss me, Susan," she whispered softly.

The college girl's lips were unbelievably soft and pliable. The embrace of their bodies sent sparks into Susan's loins. Her breathing was soon ragged. When Robin boldly probed her tongue, it was all over for the both of them. Soon they were lying side by side on the sofa, with Susan's left leg over the top of Robin's, and Robin's knee nestled softly between her new friend's legs, pressing into the steaming, panty-clad crotch.

"I haven't made love to a woman in a long time," offered Robin as an apparent excuse for her behavior.

"Don't be ashamed. There's nothing wrong with it," said Susan in a low, measured voice. "You don't think I'm bad?" she asked.

Susan thought for a moment. "Maybe we're both bad. But I don't want to stop loving you, Robin."

Robin pressed her knee into Susan's groin, gaining access to the clitoral area that was the focus of her attention. Susan met the advance by pressing her pubis against the invading leg. The open halter Robin was wearing made things easy. Susan eased her hand under it, finding the girlish but still warm and fleshy mound beneath her palm invitingly squeezable. She needed no bra for the bite-sized tits. What surprised Susan was the unbelievably long and thick nipples protruding from the middle of the conical-shaped glands. As Susan rubbed her fingers across the protuberances, one by one, Robin hissed into the kiss that became more passionate with each moment.

Robin broke the kiss for a moment, trying to catch her breath. "I have such sensitive nipples," she husked, looking down and pulling her own halter over the clutching hand, affording her new lover with easier access to her naked chest.

"I want you very much, Robin. Will you let me make love to you?"

"Don't ask--just do!"

Susan lowered her head to the uncovered left breast, pursing her lips over the huge, swollen nipple, suckling it like a newborn baby. Robin reached her hand around Susan's head and pulled the woman's face into her, flattening the tit even as it was being suckled. Her head thrown back in passion, Robin let this pretty lady have her way with her. This was what is was all about--to lay back and enjoy, to climax, and then to give of oneself to another.

As she continued to suck on the deliciously sweet nubbin, Susan moved her hand to the firm, perfectly rounded cheeks of the girl's denim-covered ass, evoking a long, slow groan from her while Robin let the woman's fingers play a tingling tune in the tight crack of her ass. Susan couldn't believe she had found someone this eager to be loved in the special ways she had learned as a teenager. Having someone of the same sex was a long-time fantasy of the pretty blond. Although the opportunities for lesbianism in the small town were rare, those occasions when she was able to get her kicks in this way evoked such saccharine memories that she could live for months with just her thoughts of the pleasures she both gave to and received from those of her own sex.

Robin's tits were now coated with a thin veneer of saliva. Her huge nipples stood out proudly from her girlish mounds. "I want to touch you, too, Susan," she whispered.

"We weren't asking, we were just doing--remember?" she said thickly.

Robin needed no coaxing. She eased her hand onto Susan's woolen sweater, over a breast much larger than her own, and kneaded the fullness of the flesh with a gentleness that made the woman moan in pure, sweet pleasure. Susan was beside herself with lust. "Robin, I want to do something really special for you tonight."

"You can do anything you want to me," she whispered tenderly as she continued to knead the flesh beneath her palm.

"Stand up, honey, I want you to take all your clothes off."

Robin stood up, eager to please her new lover whom, she noticed, had done nothing to prevent her skirt from riding so far up her long, sleek legs that the crotch of her panties--pretty, silky, and white--was right there to be viewed and enjoyed. "You have gorgeous legs, Susan!" she exclaimed as her eyes feasted on the delightful sight.

Sensing Robin's desires, Susan swung her legs around, opening them even wider in the process, stretching the panty crotch across the 'V' where her legs met, as she moved to a sitting position in front of the young girl. "Take off your halter," she husked, looking up at the smiling brunette.

Robin lifted the tiny garment over her head in one quick motion, leaving her naked from the waist up. It was the first good view she offered of her elongated, coral-colored nipples with quarter-sized, pink-shaded areolas. Her broad smile made the scene all the more exciting for the older woman. "They aren't real big," she said, looking down at her own nudity.

"They're just fine," said Susan softly, reaching forward with her hands and unbuttoning the front of Robin's blue-denim cutoffs. "And I'll bet I like what I find here, too!"

The young girl watched the woman unzip the shorts and part the garment into a wide, inverted 'V', exposing the front of her pale pink panties, then closed her eyes and felt the garment being slipped over her hips and down her goose-bump covered legs. "Mmm, I like your undies," said Susan, eyeing the large bulge of the college girl's pubis and the strands of dark pubic hairs which peeked out to either side of the lower front of the undies.

Robin giggled. "I'm not used to standing in front of strangers with this small amount of clothes on," she said with a soft blush on her face.

"I'm not going to be a stranger very long, honey. The more I see, the more I like!" "Then here's the rest of me," whispered Robin.

Without being asked, she placed her thumbs in the elastic top of the bikini-styled panties and pushed them down her legs, nice and slowly, raising her feet one at a time to step out of them. Standing, naked and shy in front of this woman who would be her lover, she placed her hands sexily on her hips and smiled once more.

Susan feasted her eyes on Robin's nakedness, especially at the thick growth of dark-brown curls which adorned her lower abdomen. "I like all of you," she said thickly. "Now we can get down to the good part. I hope you are kind of broad-minded, because the special thing I like to do might be a little embarrassing if you've never done it before." Susan swallowed and was surprised to find her throat dry from nervousness.

"I told you, there is nothing I wouldn't let you do to me. I trust you. And I want you to be happy."

"Okay," she said, moving the coffee table around until it was closer but still perpendicular to the sofa. "Hop on the table, on your side, facing away from me."

Robin looked at her, quizzically, for a brief second, but obeyed the odd command, thinking to herself that Susan probably liked eating pussy from the rear, or maybe was even into a little bit of spanking, either of which was perfectly fine with her. She was proud of her "find" this evening and wanted nothing more than to please her.

Susan stared at the beautiful alabaster globes, split by a long, deep crack which yielded only a hint of what she was really after. "Bring you knees to your chest, then reach back and open yourself up," she said, her voice as thick as molasses.

"Like this?" asked Robin, drawing her body into a fetal-like position and then placing four fingers from each hand near the lower ass cheeks and opening up her vulva for Susan's inspection. She actually enjoyed showing off the pretty pinkness of her slit.

"Move your fingers a little higher, honey, I want to see your cute little anus."

For a moment, Robin wondered what interest Susan might have in her most private of areas, but she had no reservations about showing the puckered opening to her new-found friend. Susan leaned closer to the proffered buns, and stared at the crinkled little nubbin.

"Obviously an anal virgin," Susan thought to herself. "It looks tight as drum."

"I feel funny like this," said Robin, somewhat nervously.

Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers