The Porcelain Girl

Story Info
A young beauty seduces dad.
1.5k words
4
28.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever watched the college campus and wondered about those porcelain-skinned, innocent eyed, young women who hang with the dark imposing males? My step son's girlfriend is one of those girls. Her eyes are like those silent film goddesses and her skin is smooth and the colour of alabaster. One of the most quiet young adults who hang out at our home. With five kids from 18 to 23 our mixed family home is always buzzing with laughter and conversation when they gather for holiday meals.

This past Thanksgiving, Canadian's celebrate in September, I found myself in a compromising situation. Jocelyn and Josh were visiting and we were discussing the effects of smoking weed before sexual encounters. My wife and I smoked casually and we had found out that the kids were as well.

As the evening wore on Josh got a call from a friend and he soon left to go and jam with his band in a nearby city. With the quiet Jocelyn now sitting with us alone the conversation changed somewhat.

Jocelyn spoke up and asked if we were interested in using a new water pipe she had recently purchased. I looked over at my wife and her eyes were sparkling with the thought of getting Jocelyn to open up about sex. I felt my cock stir.

This 21 year old had a slight build and usually hid her frame under heavy sweaters and baggy jeans. But I know her body is tight and her tits perfect. At weddings and graduations she had wore dresses that made her look like a movie starlet. Her black hair fell in ringlets around her face and her dark eyes glowed in contrast to her ivory coloured skin.

We filled the pipe and passed it around until it smouldered down to ash. I turned on some spanish music and we began talking about life as a college grad. Work was not easy to find but Jocelyn was getting some work as a photgrapher for a local magazine. My wife asked Jocelyn if she enjoyed taking portraits and if she would take ours for Christmas cards.

Jocelyn reached over and picked up her camera bag and said she would love to, now if we wanted. I saw her smile and look over at my wife. My mind couldn't interpret what was happening, all I thought was that this maybe wasn't the best time for me to have my picture taken.

The two girls got up and arranged the sofa a bit and moved some lamps around to set up a spot for us to sit and have our portrait taken. Jocelyn set up her tripod and told us to find something to wear that would be appropiate. Green and red for Christmas was my idea, my wife thought otherwise.

She went to the bedroom and after a minute or two came out in her sheer teddy with a red ribbon around her neck. My mouth fell open and Jocelyn smiled and said, "perfect". "Now you" she said to me. I was feeling good by now and just obeyed this young nubile photographer. I went to the bedroom and found an old pair of silk boxers and a Christmas tie from years before.

I walked back out and Jocelyn had stripped down to her lacy black bra and tight boy short panties. My cock flinched and I moved to the sofa. My wife sat down on my lap and as we looked towards Jocelyn the camera flash went off. What was I getting into here I thought. We moved around on the sofa and stood for some shots. Then without warning my wife pulled out a pair of furry handcuffs.

"Here hon, put these on" and then she handed me the cuffs and stepped over to Jocelyn.

"Doesn't he look naughty" she said to Jocelyn.

Jocelyn came over and with her young firm breasts straining against the lace hugged me from the back. I heard the camera. Now I felt her hands on my hips and her lips press against my neck.

"I want you to sit down" Jocelyn whispered in my ear. Her voice was airy and sultry. She turned me and pushed me down on the sofa. Her shorts were snug and I could see the outline of her cunt only an arms reach away. She bent over and kissed me. The camera clicked. My wife was operating the camera now. Jocelyn removed my handcuffs as it became apparent I was going to be needing the use of my hands.

Jocelyn traced the tie around my neck down to my stomach, my cock by this point was hard as steel and the boxers were all out of shape. Her hand rested on the waistband.

Slowly she pulled the waistband and I slid my ass forward to the edge of the sofa. I was now almost lying down and Jocelyn was straddling my thighs, her breasts hanging like soft balloons right in my face.

My wife watched as this young seductress purred and played with me, the toy.

Jocelyn stood up and slowly slid her hand into her shorts. Her fingers made their way to her wanton pussy. She lifted her head up and cooed as her fingers found their mark. That sensuous spot that all women have that cries out for attention when aroused. Jocelyn traced her pussy and her sex juice covered her hand. My cock throbbed and precum began to stain my boxers.

Jocelyn took her wet, warm hand and reached over and stuck her fingers, all of them, in my mouth. I sucked them and savoured the sweet nectar of youth. Her other hand found my waistband and tugged the boxers down to my knees. Her eyes lowered their gaze to the cock that she had brought to life.

The camera clicked. I looked over at my wife and her tits hung free of cloth and her nipples were being squeezed by the hand that wasn't needed to squeeze the button on the camera. I could tell the look in her eyes that she was really getting off on this sexually hot moment.

Jocelyn turned to face the camera and lowered her beautiful ass into my face. She hooked her fingers into her own shorts and wiggled her ass as she slid those shorts to her ankles. Lifting one foot at a time she opened her legs to reveal one of God's most beautiful creations. The soft petal like skin that encircles man's greatest find.

The puffy folded bud of love now glistened with natural liquid lube. Jocelyn took her hand and spread apart those lips and squatting down impaled her canal onto my cock. I almost erupted. If it weren't for the surreal atmosphere I would have filled her young cunt.

My wife at this juncture set the camera to automatic and proceeded to stand in front of Jocelyn and kiss her deeply while my cock was squeezed with Jocelyn's pussy muscles. Jocelyn began to stroke my wife's smooth folds and pump her clit. My hands had found their way around Jocelyn and her breast felt like heavens bounty.

Jocelyn began to lift and drop slowly on my cock and this pushed me to the brink and over. I raised my head and took in a deep breath as an orgasm like never before worked its way from the head of my prick through my balls and all the way to my now numb brain.

My wife had Jocelyn's hand massaging her love canal all the way to the wrist and her orgasm came in wave upon wave. As Jocelyn slid her hand out the juices flowed down those legs and I just had to taste it. I regained enough consciousness to lift Jocelyn off of my still pounding cock and set her on her knees in front of the sofa.

The camera clicked away at the three of us entwined in each others arms, legs and asses. My wife laid on the sofa and I began to lick her legs and worked my way to her stretched cunt. Jocelyn began sucking on the nipples of my wife and another orgasm came shaking through her body.

Jocelyn kept sucking and licking as I stood up and knelt behind her young tight ass. Her legs parted and with one hand she opened her ass cheeks and waved a finger to invite me in. I pointed my cock at her light pink asshole and her fingers grabbed my balls and pulled my closer. That motion had the effect of driving my cock all the way into her ass in one smooth motion. she clenched her muscles and with her fingers rubbing on her own clit had an orgasm that made my cock feel like it was being squeezed by a fist. Jocelyn came in squirts. Her cunt juice sprayed out and I could smell and hear her ecstasy.

We rolled off the sofa and my wife searched out and found the source of this young sex dolls love liquid. She lapped and sucked at the nymphs nectar. I sat still for a moment. The camera clicked. The music played softly. The women were purring contentedly. My heart rate slowed. Soon all three of us were drifting off into a satiated sleep.