The Porno Set Mystery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do what I can." Callie said. "But I really don't know anything more than what I told you at the scene."

"Well, I have a better idea of what questions to ask," I said, "so are you willing to talk to us in this setting now?"

"Sure." said Callie.

"First, some background." I said. "How do you get hired to do a film, or a job?"

"I have an agent." Callie said. "She gets contacted, and she asks me about the offerings. I choose the ones I want to do and she tells everyone either 'yes' or 'no'."

"And you like doing Steve West films?"

"Oh yes." Callie said. "The romantic ones, anyway. I've done a couple of the rough ones, but those can be like really getting raped; they hurt, and often the girls doing them come out injured in some way."

"Oh really?" I asked. "So do all the actors get hired the same way as you?"

"Oh no," Callie replied. "Very few have agents like I do. Most carry business cards and can't wait to give them out to any producer that walks by. Betsy has a bunch of cards, a bunch of names on her list, and she calls in whoever she thinks will be good for a particular film. I like doing the University ones, I get to meet hot college studs and get fucked after the filming is over, so I was glad to do this one."

"So were there any surprises in this cast?" I asked. Cindy was peering at us as we talked, and I was glad to see she was working hard mentally to get to where I was on the case.

"Not that I know of." Callie said. "I thought we'd have more security, seeing that we were out of Steve's studios and on location at a University. Rich and Rod are porn actors themselves, not really security. And having both Connie and Lisa doing makeup and shit is a bit unusual; usually there's only one make-up person and Betsy helps with that when there's a need, but maybe she was loaded up with the logistics."

"That could be." I said. "Callie, do you know of anyone at all, within the group or outside it, that would want to harm Steve West? Anyone, and any reason, for him coming up dead like this?"

"No, unless he pissed off a mobster or something." Callie replied. "But if that were the case, I'd have thought Steve would be shot in the head in California, not stabbed in the balls here in this Town."

"Good thought." I said. "Want a job on my Detective Squad?"

"Mmmm, that's a thought." Callie said. "I'd be a great undercover prostitute for you... except I'd have to work with that fat ass that you're trying to fire." Her observations about Sharples didn't surprise me, and I was only half kidding about offering her a job with us...

"What about Betsy and Steve?" I asked, not elaborating further, not needing to.

"Oh yeah." Callie said, grinning that beautiful grin. "Steve was so in love with Betsy it wasn't even funny. He wanted her in the worst way. Hell, early on I was trying to get into his pants, as starlets do when they're trying to get work, and he rejected me! Then I saw how he looked at Betsy, and I understood."

"She felt that way about him?" I inquired.

"Noooo." said Callie. "She was using him like crazy, and why not. He made her his manager, so she's getting paid well and not having to work on her back to make money. I think if he made more money or was rich, she'd marry him, but he hadn't made the big-time yet, so she kept stringing him along. By the way, I will deny ever having told you that. It's talking out of turn, and I'd be blacklisted if they knew I told the Police that."

"I understand," I said, "and as I said before, this conversation might as well not be happening at all. So tell me... I have no illusions about the life of porn being an easy one, but was Steve relatively good or tough to work for?"

"Relatively good." Callie said. "If you were a good actress and knew what he wanted and did it, it was easy, good work. If you were an airhead idiot or a bitch, it could be hard. Cassandra is so natural, so good at sex, that Steve basically just goes along, er- went along- and filmed whatever she did. Lisa gave him fits, though; he'd constantly bitch at her during shooting when she was the actress on set."

"Tell me about these rougher, gangbang films." I said. "Acting, planned out, or 'just do it'..."

"Pure hump and pump." Callie countered. "Basically the guys, who are often coked up, just go at a girl while the cameras roll. It can get really rough for the girl if she isn't prepared for it. They take it easier for the anal shots and double penetrations, though; girls can get injured, like 'take-me-to-the-hospital' injured, and we don't want shit like that coming down on us."

"Okay," I said, "now I want you to speculate... who do you think might have done this to Steve West? No one can hear us, no one will ever know what you've said. I know some of your colleagues seem afraid to say anything, but you can speak freely here and now."

"Yeah, right." Callie said, still smiling beautifully though her eyes twinkled with the slightest bit of contempt. "I'll just say this... pornography is a hard life. We all know it, Steve knew it. It is what it is. And some of Steve's films are... rougher than the rest."

I nodded and was about to ask another question, but Callie had other ideas: "Now..." the gorgeous blonde said as she got up and began walking around the desk to me... pulling off her t-shirt, revealing her magnificent breasts. "Why don't we start doing... what you brought me here to do."

Cindy had been on edge, but now as Callie squatted and began undoing my pants, my partner said "I think I'll go to the restroom for about ten minutes." She left the room. Meanwhile, I put my gun in the drawer that locks, just in case. But Callie was only interested in my other 'weapon'... my weapon of lust.

My cock sprang free, hard and throbbing, as Callie fished it out of my pants. "Mmmm, she said. "Now this is the right tool to interrogate a woman." With that, she opened her mouth and took my hard male meat over her tongue and into her throat.

"Ohhhhhh" I gasped. "God damn, that is good!" Callie's mouth was hot, wet and wild. She sucked very hard as her lips slid up my shaft, then scrubbed the underside of my shaft with her tongue before engulfing my throbbing inches again into her sweet, beautiful face.

"Mmm, this is good cock." Callie said as she licked and kissed down the underside of my shaft to my balls. She wetted them down with sucking kisses before moving back up and sucking me hard again. "Have a seat, I'm going to be sucking this big thing for a while."

I sat down in my chair and Callie was on her knees in front of me, really going to town on my cock. After what seemed like long minutes of the beautiful blonde giving me a deep blowjob, Callie finally stood up and unfastened her pants. I stood up, taking a condom out of its wrapper. Callie unrolled it down my shaft in her warm hands, then sat on the edge of my desk and lay back until she was flat on her back.

I slid a couple of fingers past her wet labes and into her cunt. Callie groaned, but did not take that for very long. "I'm already soaking wet, stud. Put that big cop cock inside me!" I walked myself between her legs and did as she asked.

"Oh, YES!" she gasped out as I slid my cock into her sopping wet pussy, driving balls-deep until my balls rested against her ass and 'taint'. I could feel the back wall of her pussy, and I wondered how this woman took such large cocks on the porno screen with such ease.

"Fuck me, cop, fuck the hell out of me!" Callie ordered. She had pulled her legs back until her pretty feet were high in the air. I took her firm asscheeks in my hands as she rested her legs against my chest, her feet on my shoulders, and began fucking her with hard, driving strokes.

We rutted hotly, mating with lusty abandon. Callie was moaning and grinding her pelvis against mine, and I wondered if she was acting or if she was really getting into it. I could feel her cuntwalls clutching at me, and I realized that she was so trained with her muscles that she could make it feel like we were fucking even if I stopped thrusting and didn't move...

But no time for that, we needed to finish our mating quickly. I fucked Callie urgently, almost violently, loud smacks filling the room. Just as I felt my nut rise, I heard Callie cry out and her pussy clamp down violently on my cock. It felt like she was trying to push me out, and I pushed into her as hard as I could, making her moan again and clamp down again.

Then, with a loud groan, I just let go. I felt my semen firing out, caught by the tip of the rubber I was wearing. After several long pulses of pleasure coursed through me, I backed up a step, letting my cock slide out of the beautiful blonde porn star's steaming wet snatch.

"Mmmm, that was good." Callie said, smiling brightly as she took the condom off my cock then bent down and licked my shaft clean. "You made made me come, Commander. That was a really hot fuck."

"Yes it was, and I definitely came." I said. "Wish I could've lasted longer, but you're just too good, Callie."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Callie replied. "But you lasted longer than some of the guys on the porno sets. You'd be surprised how many times they come within two minutes of shooting, and we have to stop and get them hard again. When you see them come, it looks like their first time, but it might be their second or third, and the money shots might've been taken near the beginning, not the end."

That was interesting information, I thought to myself as I slid my pants back up and got myself dressed and presentable. It had been about fifteen minutes, and I used my cell phone to call Cindy and have her come back in.

"Oh my God." Callie said, smiling as she saw Cindy. My partner was not dressed in her police uniform, but a white dress with blue 'panels' down the sides, and her clear acrylic high-heel competition slides with clear strap.

"I think I'll take a couple of minutes while you guys talk in here." I said, leaving my office to the women. "The couch is very comfortable..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was in the anteroom of my own office, using the desk that I wanted to put a personal assistant behind in the coming year. It had a computer hookup, and I was working through some data that Myron had sent me, as well as some further research on Steve West Films.

I heard occasional moans from my office, but for the most part it was soundproof... thank God. Nearly an hour after I'd left Cindy and Callie inside alone, the door opened. Callie came out, fully dressed, smiling about as happily as I'd seen her smile, and looking exhausted.

"Oh my God." was all she said as her eyes met mine. She then almost ran up to me and slammed her mouth to mine in a hot, hard kiss. She didn't let it go, sliding her tongue into my mouth and forcing my tongue to twine with hers. I could taste what her tongue had been licking for the last hour, that unmistakeable taste of... pussy. Very delicious pussy. Then I realized... it was Cindy's pussy that Callie was making me taste with that kiss.

"Your partner is getting dressed." Callie said, her voice a whisper. "She is absolutely the best pussy I have ever had, and I mean ever. Thanks for letting me have her this past hour."

"That's high praise... and you're quite welcome." I said. "But we've got to get you back to your hotel room. Get presentable." After Callie checked herself, using the glass of the window from the brighter hallway side, I called the Duty Desk and had two female officers come get Callie and transport her to the hotel.

Only then did I go into my office. Cindy was dressed, but her hair and what little makeup she normally wore was a mess. She looked exhausted but extremely satisfied.

"I guess I better go back to my office." she said. "I'll sleep on the couch in there." As she passed by me, she turned and said "Thanks for that, Don. That was one... unforgettable experience." With that, Cindy made her way down the hall to her office in a dreamlike state...

Part 7 - Psychology at Work

At 2:30am, Dr. Laura Fredricson and Dr. Bonnie Karpathian paused in their work to chow down on some coffee and pastries. They were in a hotel room on the same floor as the porn stars and crew, and had been interviewing everyone.

"Wow, you're getting a lot of data, here." said Bonnie as she looked over the papers.

"Yes, this is a gold mine of an opportunity." replied Laura. "They all answered the survey questions, they all talked about their childhoods and what led them into porn, they've talked a lot about the industry itself. Even Betsy was helpful in talking about the management and paperwork side of it. I really owe my husband for setting this up for us."

"Well, if you want reward him with an MFF threesome, I've got just the woman for you." Bonnie offered. "Me." She paused, not knowing how Laura would react.

"Ah, you want to get Don inside you, do you?" Laura asked, then smiled brightly. "Well, I think that might be possible in the near future. Don has said that he thinks you're a very beautiful woman." Bonnie smiled her vivacious smile at that.

Laura said "As for now, I am going to let Don look at this information, even though he can't use it in Court, nor even to get a warrant for anything. Why don't you take this jump drive with a copy of the files on it to him now?"

"Sure." said Bonnie. She took the jump drive and left, but at the door she said "I think Callie Carrington is back."

"Yes," said Laura, "speaking of possibilities in women, I've still got to interview Callie Carrington. Thanks for your help, Bonnie, I'll talk to you later." Bonnie left as Laura asked the uniformed officer at the door to please ask Callie to come in, and Callie came inside with her radiant smile, looking fresh and happy despite the lateness of the hour.

"Oh, you're the Dr. Fredricson?" Callie gushed. "We had to read your papers when I was in Community College out in California! Well, I shouldn't say 'had to', you're papers were excellent!"

"Thank you, that's very kind." Laura said. She had Callie fill out the survey, then talked to the blonde beauty about her (Callie's) life leading to her life in porn. Unlike many women in porn, Callie didn't do drugs. Like a number of women in porn, she had been to Community College and had done stripping, prostitution and porn films to pay for her schooling. Callie had liked the porn industry and been fortunate to acquire a bit of fame, leading to more money for less harsh work.

Laura also found herself being steered into discussions about sexual subjects in general, as if she was talking to one of her graduate students. Callie was very interested in the psychology of sexual studies, to the point Laura suggested Callie try to get money and enroll in school somewhere, if not here at the University with her (Laura).

"That would be great," Callie said, her eyes twinkling as she grinned mischievously, "except I don't know if your Police Force could handle my presence."

Laura laughed. "I think you underestimate their Commander." She saw Callie peering at her.

"Oh, that's it!" Callie said, her voice almost a whisper. "That was your picture on his desk... you're married to him! Aren't you? So that's why he set you up to do these interviews..."

Laura did not want to admit that she was married to the Police Commander while there was a murder investigation going on involving Callie, but it didn't seem to matter to the hot blonde, who stood up.

"Well, Doctor, you are a very lucky woman." Callie leaned over the desk. "And he's a very lucky man, if I'm any judge." With that, Callie leaned forward further and kissed Laura right on the mouth!

"Mmmm, that's very good." Callie said. She went over and closed the door to the hallway, then turned and began undressing. "Let's find out how good your really are."

Laura found herself being led to the bed, her own clothes coming off. A moment later she was lying on her back, and Callie was easing herself between the older woman's legs...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Bobby 'The Stallion' Steed slid his huge cock into Lisa's pussy as they lay together on their right sides like spoons. On the other bed, they watched as the handsome, muscular stud deeply pumped Brooke 'Cassandra' Monarch in the missionary position.

Laura had brought a second assistant, someone that Bobby knew from their mutual membership in the unofficial Sigma Epsilon Chi (SEX) Fraternity. It was Todd Burke, and Cassandra was moaning in deep pleasure as the handsome stud plunged his huge, hard cock into her sopping wet cunt again and again.

"Yeah, buddy," said Bobby Steed, "you should come out to California, be in some of our films."

"Ohhhh, yeah..." moaned Cassandra, her milky white skin making Todd look tanned. "Oh yes, baby, I'd love to star in films with you. Keep on pumping me with that wonderful cock, baby..."

Rod and Betsy were sitting in one of the chairs by the table that was in front of the window, and Betsy was riding Rod's cock in a 'reverse cowgirl' position, their coupled loins on display for all to see. But all the attention was on what was happening on the bed, and the sight of the beautiful Cassandra truly getting her brains fucked out by this hung, handsome young man.

Cassandra's moans filled the air as she climaxed hard, only to have another climax start welling up in her. Todd could sense her level of pleasure and adjusted his fucking to match it, and to bring her closer and closer to another violent orgasm.

"Ohhhh, I can feel our connection, baby." Cassandra moaned into Todd's ear as he nuzzled her neck. It was true: Todd could feel a connection with Cassandra, just as he'd felt a connection with Jeanine, with Melina... and with his own mother, Elizabeth as he'd fucked them in the past. He didn't know where this mental capacity came from, and he didn't question it; he just used it to bring the woman he was coupling with experience the most intense pleasure that he could possibly give her.

Even as he pumped Cassandra, urged on by the others in the room as they fucked each other and watched him, the thought of Teresa 'Cunt' Croyle entered him mind, and how hot and fine she was in bed... then he thought of Cindy Ross, getting a strong vibration from those thoughts. He had no way of knowing that Cindy was climaxing around Callie Carrington's probing tongue even as his own nut was rising.

"UHHH! I'M COMING!" Todd gasped. He let it go, climbing Cassandra all the way, then began shooting his huge load into her. Streams of thick, ropy jism fired into the beautiful black-haired woman's clenching cunt as the lovers climaxed together hotly.

Some time later, after another long fuck with Cassandra, Todd heard Laura summoning him. He got dressed and left, taking his bag. He had filmed his sexual liaison with the lovely porn star, as Laura had wanted.

As they left the hotel, Laura asked "How was it?"

"Good. Really good." Todd said. "She's every bit as hot as her reputation. And we had a really deep connection going while we were making love."

"Mmmm, that sounds very interesting." Laura said. "Sounds like what your uncle and I reach while making love. By the way, anyone say anything about the crime? Anything that I can pass on to your uncle?" Laura asked.

"No. It's like it never even happened with them." Todd replied.

"Okay, thanks." Laura said. "Why don't I take you to the Country Breakfast Diner and buy you breakfast?"

"It's a date, Aunt Laura." Todd replied. "Though I hope the next time we go to breakfast, it's after I've spent the night fucking and connecting with you." Laura just smiled and assured Todd that his wishes would be coming true very soon...

Part 8 - Data Minefield

At 6:00am on Sunday, December 28th, Cindy appeared at the door of my office, having changed back into a police uniform. I had her come inside to look at the data that had been acquired. Myron had left several files of data on the servers for my perusal, and I wanted to show Cindy what I'd come up with while she was with Callie.