The Pornomancer Goes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another station seemed to flash by, a crowd of strangers filling the platform as the train roared past. The waves of delight rippling out from her cunt were almost enough to overwhelm the girl, but not quite enough to keep her that particular detail. She wondered what, if anything, the crowd might have seen in those few seconds. The windows on the train were huge, broad rectangles that filled more than half of the wall. Were the stranger's powers enough to keep them from being noticed? Or had they seen her, naked and exposed? Had they watched as her nipples bounced in and out of view in time with the rhythm of the train and her lover? Had they heard the echoing shouts as she begged him to go harder, faster? The thought of their bewilderment sent a tingle of excitement down her spine. She loved the thought of the businessmen and working stiffs who suddenly found themselves hard after their brief exposure to illicit carnality, the co-eds and office ladies who were creaming their panties with fantasies about being in her place.

"More," she gasped as he drilled into her. "So close... So close..."

"Won't...last..." the Pornomancer gasped. "Wheredoyawant-?"

"In me!" she shrieked. "In me, in me!"

The Pornomancer only grunted in response. Her entire body seemed to be vibrating with sexual energy, passing it right along his cock and on to him. His knuckles turned white as he pulled her closer. His hips slapped against her ass one final time as he slid his cock in to the hilt, and his entire body shook as he squirted her full of semen. It took six good shots to drain his load, a bit of which dribbled out to add yet another stain to the train's floor when he pulled out of her a moment later.

"Christ," the girl sighed as she collapsed back into her seat a moment later. The ribbon that had kept her bound to the bar had vanished as mysteriously as it had appeared. She let out a small cry as her butt made contact with the cold plastic and leapt back into his arms. The Pornomancer struggled not to laugh as she hauled her shorts into place, but instead waited patiently for her to get them back into place before handing her t-shirt back to her. She dabbed the shirt against her face, wiping away some of her sweat before slipping it back on. She would just blame it on the weather if anyone noticed how damp it had become. Her bra was a total write off, so she quickly stuffed it back into her bag.

The train's bell rang almost as soon as she had the backpack rezipped. A staticy announcer declared, "Now arriving...Academy Station. This is...Academy Station. Please make sure to take all your belongings with you when you exit the train."

The Pornomancer continued to stand in front of her, shielding the blonde from the crush of the suddenly mobile commuters. A few glance their way, scowling or smiling at their flushed complexions, but not a single word was spoken about their raunchy adventure. When the crowd had thinned a bit he helped her back to her feet. She was predictably wobbly from the combination of his enthusiasm and the odd her position her body had been forced into. Her shoulders and the arches of her feet ached from being stretched, and she found herself still trying to adjust to a rocking motion that just wasn't there any longer, almost as if she had spent too long at sea.

"Walk you to class?" the Pornomancer offered. It only seemed like the gentlemanly thing to do. It was likely they were going to run in to each other in the future, and he didn't want her to think he was the type to fuck-and-duck.

The girl looked momentarily panicked in response to the question, and hurriedly snatched out her cell phone to call up the time. Her panic quickly gave way to confusion. "But... Wait. How long were we..?"

The Pornomancer frowned, shrugged, and then started counting on his fingers. After a moment he said, "Forty five minutes? An hour?"

"That's impossible!" the girl protested. "It is only a fifteen minute ride between downtown and Academy! You can't squeeze an hour into fifteen minutes!"

`The Pornomancer only shook his head. "Like I said before, looooong explanation."

The girl's eyes narrowed as she glared up at him. She jabbed him in the chest with her finger as she declared, "I need coffee. Lots and lots of coffee, in the biggest cup I can find, because you are going to pay for it. And then while I sit there and drink it, you are going to explain it to me. Everything."

"But of course," the Pornomancer agreed, holding up his hands in surrender. "When you put it like that, how can I say no? I do, however, have a condition of my own."

The girl eyed him warily. The sex had been decent...ok, good...fine, it had been mind blowing, but she wasn't ready for another public romp. "What?"

"What the hell is your name?"

12