The Pornstar's Girlfriend

Story Info
The meeting.
2k words
4.45
83.9k
79

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always knew there was something different about him: The way his hazel eyes always seemed to see right through me, the way his smile seemed to say 'Let's make love' and 'Let's fuck' all at the same time. I am talking about my boyfriend, Angelo.

I met him through my best friend. Her brother had him over one day watching a football game. I've known my best friend for over ten years, so I considered myself and was considered, part of the family. When the doorbell rang, I took it upon myself to answer it, seeing as though my best friend was making snacks and her brother was making the living room 'Guy Friendly', or so he called it.

When I opened the door, my breath caught in my throat: In front of me stood everything I ever fantasized in a man. He was tall, scratch that, VERY tall, 6'7 or 6'8 was my guess and he was big, by no means fat, he had the perfect build. His hair was kinda messy, but it suited him. He was dressed in a white tank top and jeans. His hazel eyes looked me up and down as he smiled down at me. It took me awhile to realize I was just staring at him dumbly, and that's not attractive.

"Hey," he said, before I could open my mouth to speak. "I'm Angelo, Daniel's friend. He invited me over to watch the game?"

I nodded, opened the door, and stood to the side, allowing him to enter. 'God! Why can't I talk?' I asked myself as he walked past me and joined Daniel in the living room. I went into the kitchen to ask my best friend about Angelo.

"Who is that guy?" I ask her.

"Who? Angelo? He's just one of Daniel's friends, he comes around every now and then to watch a game or something like that," she says, purposely trying to leave out as much as she can to keep me asking questions.

"Why haven't I ever seen him?" I ask her.

"He doesn't come around much, Kya, and you don't either," she answers, rubbing my busy schedule in my face.

"Do you know what he does?" I ask, knowing that I'm prying, but I don't care; this guy was the very essence of sex in the flesh.

"Daniel says that he's some sort of 'entertainer', whatever that means." She said, rolling her eyes.

"HEY, RACHEL! THE GAME'S ABOUT TO START!" Daniel yells, interrupting my questions. Rachel looked at me and shrugged her shoulders, "Do you want to watch the game?".

Now, I normally hate football, there's too many rules and too many ways to score for me, it's always a flag here, a penalty there, losing yards, gaining yards, I never know what's going on. What I did know was that this is a college football game and it was between OU and MIZZOU. What I liked about that football game was that Daniel and Angelo were so wrapped up in it that I could finally get a good look at Angelo. God, he was hot, his shoulders were so broad, his arms so strong, he was so masculine and it drove me wild. Something happened on the game that made the guys yell in celebration, the commentator yelled, "TOUCHDOWN OKLAHOMA!"

Daniel jumped up and shook me, "KYA, DID YOU SEE THAT? HOW COULD YOU NOT BE EXCITED ABOUT THAT PLAY?"

I laughed and pushed him away, "Because I have no idea what I'm watching," I say as he sits back down.

"I do," Rachel says, elbowing me.

I love Rachel, but at that moment, I hated her because Angelo and Daniel both looked at me when she said that. Daniel laughed to my expense, but Angelo smiled and winked at me. His teeth were dazzling white. I loved Rachel again.

Over the next few weeks, we played this game, going over Rachel and Daniel's to flirt and smile. Of course, over time it blossomed into something more: pure lust. There were so many times we would find ways to fool around. I would go to the kitchen for this reason and he would follow for that reason.

I remember one day in particular, our first time together, it was a game night, professional basketball this time, something I could relate to. I went to the kitchen to wash a few of the dishes. Angelo came into the kitchen while I was finishing them up for a beer and more nachos. He spied me at the sink and he walked up behind me and put his arms around my waist.

"What took you so long?" I pouted as I reached behind me and rubbed his cock through his pants.

"I had to wait for halftime, this is a good game," he said kissing my neck. "Mmm, do you know how easy it would be to take you right now?"

I felt myself getting wet hearing him talk this way, I pushed my ass against his hardening cock. I turned to face him looking him deep in the eyes. "I don't know but I would love to find out," I said carefully putting emphasis on the word 'love'.

Apparently, he wanted to find out, too, because without another word, he picked me up, sat me on the counter, and began unbuttoning my blouse. His eyes grew wide as he slowly exposed more and more of my brown skin.

"Mmm, Baby, I love your tits," he said as he unhooked my bra and started kissing them, he then grabbed my right breast and began sucking my nipple. Oh, he looked so hot looking up at me with those piercing hazel eyes. As I tilted my head back, I felt him rubbing my pussy through my panties. My skirt was bunched around my waist, I felt like such a slut, I was in ecstasy. "Wow, Ky...your so wet," he said as he pushed my panties to the side and slid his middle finger deep inside of me. I gasped and began to moan as he slid his index finger in as well, while he rubbed my clit with his thumb. Damn, this man was a pro! He finger fucked me until came close to climax and then he pulled them out. I was so pissed and I made no effort to hide it. "Don't give me that look, I know what I'm doing," he said, almost laughing at my expression. My pussy could vouch for that, he definitely knew what he was doing. He dropped down to his knees and slid my panties off, he noticed how soaked they were and smiled. "I definitely have to eat some of this juicy pussy," he said giving me a devilish grin.

With that being my warning, he dove in sucking and nibbling my clit, he reached a large hand up and grabbed my breast, squeezing it hard in his hand making me moan loudly. As his tongue prodded my tight pussy, I couldn't hold it anymore, I was about to cum and didn't care who heard me.

"AH, AH, ANGELO, I'M AH, AH, ABOUT TO CUM!" I screamed as he pushed his fingers into me and began to pound my tight little pussy while he sucked my hard clit. I felt the pressure building up in my belly and I tried to hold it, with a loud scream, I released my climax all over his face.

He pulled his fingers from my pussy and sucked them clean. "That's some high quality, black pussy you have there, Ky," he said as I basked in the afterglow of my orgasm. He came up to kiss me and we shared a kiss, sweet with my juices. I licked the remaining cum from his lips and chin.

I reached down and rubbed at his cock and smiled, happy that I made it so hard. "It's your turn, Baby," I said as I sank down to my knees and unbuckled his belt and got his jeans down. A moan escaped my mouth when I saw this glorious sight in front of me, he had a nice, thick cock that made my mouth water just looking at it. It was like something out of the movies! His balls were full and heavy, it looked as if it's been awhile since he had a good nut.

"Ky, quit staring and make me feel good," he breathed. I began sucking just the head, and licking down the shaft just to get the whole thing wet. I took one of his balls in my mouth and sucked hard as I rubbed his cock, squeezing slightly at the head, he drew in a sharp breath and continued to instruct me. "Oh, shit, Ky...yeah, like that mmmm! Take it in your throat!"

I began to bob harder and deeper on this Sex God's cock, letting it go deeper and deeper in my throat. Angelo began to tense up and his dick got rock hard, I knew he was about to cum. I wanted him to, I wanted it wherever it landed, down my throat, all over my body, in my pussy, I didn't care. He grabbed my hair and began fucking my mouth, deeper than I could have gone on my own, I gagged, but he didn't care. He wanted to get this nut off. He pulled my head back and busted all over my face, neck, and tits. This made me feel like such a whore...I couldn't get enough of it. I began to run my hands all over, rubbing it in. This seemed to make him happy, because he just stared at me, watching me be such a nasty slut.

"Oh, damn, you're nasty," Angelo said as he watched me. His cock began to get hard again. I smiled and licked my fingers, loving that it was me doing this to him. He picked me up and sat me back down on the counter, pushing me back far enough to put my legs up. I felt so vulnerable and open, with my legs spread wide like this. I really felt slutty, now. He ran a finger down my slit and some of my juices dripped to the floor. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down my slit making me drip even more. He looked at me as if he was trying to figure out what was making me so wet.

"This is it Ky, no turning back now," he said, smiling. "This," he said as he smacked my clit with his dickhead, causing me to gasp in pleasure. "is gonna be mine when I get this nut off in it." I smiled, licked my lips and nodded consent as he plunged into my pussy. My pussy was so tight, it hurt so bad, I began to cry. He shushed me by covering my mouth with his as he pounded my little pink hole over and over.

I began to orgasm, my pussy groping his cock tightly. "OH, SHIT, ANGELO, YOU'RE SO BIG, MMMM, AND SOOO HARD, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD! MAKE ME YOUR'S, OWN ME, AHH!"

Hearing me scream, turned him on, "SHIT, KY, YEAH, CUM ON THIS DICK, CUM ON THIS DICK!" He yelled as his cock got rock hard inside of me and then I felt that familiar tensing. I felt his hot cum splash the inside of my pussy, it felt sooo good.

My world seemed to be spinning, I was fading in and out of reality. I felt a warm towel on my body, wiping away Angelo's cum, then I felt the towel between my legs wiping me clean. I opened my eyes and saw Angelo cleaning me and soon he began to dress me, he put my panties into his pocket and carried me into the living room.

Daniel looked at Angelo and said that the Lakers beat the Nuggets. Angelo sat on the sofa and I curled up next to him. I opened my eyes long enough to look at Rachel and she gave me a knowing smile.