The Pornstar's Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Kya is given the shock of her life.
846 words
4.48
53.3k
22

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I said to myself as I flicked through the channels on my television. Nothing is on to keep me entertained while Angelo is away. Angelo and I have been dating steadily for just over two months and it seems that I've spent most of that alone, in my apartment, rotting in front of the television. It's sad, I know. Most girls have lots of friends to go out and misbehave with while their boyfriends are away. Not me. I have one true friend, Rachel, whom I can trust through thick and thin but she has things to do and got tired of me calling her to whine.

This would make the fourth consecutive night that Angelo is away from me on 'business' for this particular trip, that is. There've been three so far. I was fine because he was supposed to arrive the following day and I could hardly contain myself. I knew when I met him that he was an entertainer of some sort, but it never really registered with me how often I would be left alone. Frankly, Angelo gave me the best sex I've ever had and then left me hot and bothered less than a week later, I got a taste of it and I didn't want to let it go as soon as I had to.

I was just about to give up on the show-hunt when I heard a knock at my door. I looked at my clock: 8:47 p.m. 'Who could that be?' I wondered. I walked closer to the door when I heard a familiar voice saying my name and telling me to open up. I smiled as I opened it. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I said as I wrapped Rachel in a tight hug.

"I MISSED YOU, TOO! I knew you were down about being alone, so I took the night off to keep you company," she said as she walked inside.

"You're the greatest! I needed a lil Girl's Night In," I said, sitting on the couch. It was only then that I realized she was holding a big bag. "What's in the bag?" I asked.

"Goodies, of course!" Rachel said, laughing. It was our little tradition from when we were younger. When one of us had a sleepover, the invitee had to bring 'goodies', which most of the time was junk food, magazines, and a porno; we were such naughty girls.

"Oh, yeah?" I said, taking the bag. "Let's see what's on the agenda tonight," I said as I began to remove it's contents. "Chocolate syrup, marshmallows, graham crackers, and peanut butter...Yum!" I said as I pulled the food out. 'She knows me so well,' I thought. I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!

"Look what I brought for the movie! You'll LOVE it." She said, popping a marshmallow into her mouth.

"Black Chicks, White Dicks. Sounds like fun," I said as I studied the cover: White guys with near-perfect erections being pleasured by sexy brown-skinned women. I can't wait.

"Yeah, you know...I thought that it would help you on some of your lonely nights. Keep it, my gift," Rachel said as I put the movie in.

I took a seat opposite the television and watched as a white man with an incredible body buried his face in black pussy. Almost as soon as his tongue touched her clit, the woman began writhing and moaning, grinding her pussy onto his tongue. In my mind, I replayed all the times Angelo had me writhing and moaning until I came in his mouth; God, I missed him! I felt myself getting wet, so I pulled a blanket over myself and began to rub my pussy underneath. The woman suddenly began moaning so loud, I thought I'd have to adjust the volume. Soon, I found out why: the man inserted his middle and index fingers deep inside of her pussy and began to rub her clit with his thumb. 'Angelo must have seen this before,' I thought as I replayed Angelo and my first time together. I remembered him doing that to me.

I guess after awhile the woman got tired of orgasming on just his fingers, because she reached underneath him and began stroking his hard cock, begging him to fuck her. In a flash, she was rolled on her stomach. He began to smack her plump ass over and over. This clearly wasn't part of the script by the look on her face: Surprise and Ecstasy.

"You don't tell me when to fuck you. I fuck you when I want to, when I feel like it. Your job is to just sit there and take it when I feel like delivering it, understood?" I could tell he was getting a rush from this power trip, his cock clearly twitched. The woman went onto saying that she understood and was sorry. He immediately plunged his perfect cock into her pleading pussy. The cameraman changed the view to the man's face. My jaw dropped. There on the screen before me, fucking this beautiful, black goddess was my boyfriend: Angelo.