The Pornstar's Girlfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Kya gets her payback.
1.4k words
4.5
44.2k
14

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time passed as I stared at the screen, watching the man that I was so infatuated with fucking another woman. Suddenly, I felt filthy, not knowing what kind of diseases I caught from this man. I was angry and hurt. As these thoughts ran through my mind, I completely forgot Rachel's presence on the loveseat opposite me. From the look on her face, she saw and realized the same exact thing that I did.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Kya!" she said as she ran to my aid, holding me as I cried. Even though she meant well, I wanted her to leave. I needed time to think.

"Rachel," I sobbed, "I really want to be alone right now." The irony of it all would have been kind of funny if I was on the outside looking in: All this time I wanted someone with me, now I wanted nothing more than to be left alone. She stood up and walked over to the DVD player to remove the movie. "Leave it," I said. She got her things and apologized again and left after a final hug.

I walked into the bathroom, my head reeling. I began to remove my clothes. It felt as though everywhere on my body that he had ever touched was on fire. I wasn't sure if it was with anger or disgust. I turned the water on, hotter than I could stand it and stepped in. I began to scrub every inch of my body until it was raw. I felt so betrayed. After my long, hot shower, I got dressed in my pajamas and changed the sheets on my bed. The face that they were already clean didn't matter. It gave me peace of mind knowing that almost every aspect of my room was now pure, void of Angelo. When I was content with my surroundings, I laid in my bed and felt a hot, infuriated sleep wash over me.

The next day when I woke up, it felt like I had been hit by a bus. I was very happy that he was still on his trip. 'He's probably off making another movie,' I thought bitterly. I walked into my living room; it was exactly as it was the night before: food strewn all over the coffee table, blanket still on the couch, DVD cover still on the end table. I felt a new wave of anger flood through my veins. I picked up the DVD cover and heaved it across the room. I sat on the floor of my living room in a sobbing fit. Then, I remembered: He was supposed to come home today. He'd said he'd be in the city at around three. I fought with the idea of calling him, cussing him out, and telling him I never want to see him again, but that seemed too easy.

I walked over to the DVD player and turned it on. I turned on the television. Immediately, the scene that caused me so much grief flashed on the screen. I grabbed the remote and went to the main menu when I found what I was looking for. I clicked on the selection, 'Meet the Actors' when I saw Angelo's picture with the name 'Adonis' underneath it. He met all the criteria to be called 'Adonis', that's for sure. I suddenly had an idea. I looked at the clock, it read 1:23 pm. I had more than enough time.

I went to the store and picked up the groceries wanting to have dinner prepared for him when he got home. I grabbed a couple of steaks, potatoes, and rolls. As I was checking out, my cell began to ring. I looked at it, it was Angelo.

"Hello?" I said in the most seductive voice I could muster.

"Hey, Beautiful, what are you doing?" Angelo asked.

"Oh, just picking up a few things from the store, when are you coming home?" I said as I proceeded to self-checkout.

"I just got back in town, I'm gonna go to my place for awhile since it's still early and I have a few things to do, and I'll be at your house at around six." I heard the chatter of the airport from my receiver.

"Sounds good, I have a surprise for you." I said with a smirk.

"You know how I love surprises," he said with a chuckle. "I'll see you soon, Ky. I love you."

"Mmm-hmm," I said in the phone as I hung it up.

As soon as I got home, I began preparing dinner. I grilled the steaks, baked the potatoes, and made salads. By the time, I finished it was nearly six. I put on my tightest, shortest, lowest cut black dress. He'd never seen me in it, so I knew it would make an impact. I sprayed my Victoria's Secret perfume on my cleavage and on the sides of my neck. I drew my curtains since it was still early and lit some candles. Then, I heard it: the ring of my doorbell. I walked over to the door, stealing an extra glance at myself in the mirror. I looked through the peephole. It was him, all right, looking drop dead gorgeous as always. I sighed and shook my head. He rang the doorbell again, I watched his expression grow impatient.

I opened the door and smiled. His frustrations quickly evaporated as he stared at me. "You look amazing," he said as I stepped to the side to let him in.

"Thanks," I said as he walked in. He leaned down to kiss me, but I turned my head and told him to go to the dining room because I made a dinner especially for him. He looked at me with a smirk and went to the table and sat down.

I brought out his plate and the A-1 steak sauce that he's so wild about. He told me how great the food looked and thanked me for the time I put into it. I came back out with my plate and a bottle of wine. I poured some into his glass and into mine and started to sit opposite him at the table. "No," he said before I sat and he pushed his plate over and signaled for me to sit on his lap. "You're gonna be right by me, you're too beautiful to be alone." he said as I brought my plate over and took a seat on his lap. I could tell my appearance was taking a toll on him, because I felt his cock twitch involuntarily as soon as I sat down. I asked him about his trip as we ate. "It was fine, you know, work. On the move all the time," he said and that was that. He began kissing my shoulder and starting up toward my neck. "Mmm, you look so sexy, Ky; and you smell so good," he said as he ran his hand up my back. "I want to be inside of you so bad right now. I missed you so much." his hands traveled to my breasts. "I thought of nothing but you the entire time I was gone." his fingers began to trace circles around my nipples until they got hard. God, I wanted him so bad, almost as much as he wanted me, but I had work to do.

"Don't you want your dessert?" I asked as I tried to get up.

"I'm holding my dessert," he said and he tightened his grip around my waist, with lust in his eyes.

"I want to get your dessert for you," I said as I struggled to get up.

"FUCK DESSERT, KYA!" he said, growing quickly frustrated with my game.

This was my last chance. I put on my best pout and made tears well up in my eyes.

"I worked so hard to put everything together for you! I just wanted to make you happy." I began to cry.

He bought it.

"Oh, Ky. I'm so sorry, go ahead and get dessert," he said sincerely, but he couldn't hide his hard cock and the quavering lust in his voice.

I stood up and almost immediately felt a sharp slap on my ass. "Hurry up, don't keep me waiting," he said, threateningly. I went into the kitchen, carefully switching my ass seductively and brought out a platter with a cover on it, a smug look on my face as I sat it down in front of him. He looked me up and down, licking his lips. "I dunno what could possibly taste better than you, but I'm willing to try it because it means so much to you," he said as he uncovered the platter. His jaw dropped. There on the platter, was the DVD cover. He looked at me, stunned.

"Welcome home, Adonis." I said with a smirk.