The Pornstar's Girlfriend Ch. 07

Story Info
Walking away.
2.8k words
4.49
33.2k
17

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" Angelo said, looking me over.

"What's what?" I asked, innocently.

"That," he grumbled, pointing to my neck. Up until now, I never looked at myself in the mirror. When I got back from making the movie, I just walked to the shower with no more than a few words to Angelo.

Now, I looked in the mirror and fear crept up my throat when I saw what he was looking at: a rope burn encircled my neck from Rocky repeatedly pulling the tie. I opened and closed my mouth several times but no sound came out... there was no way I was going to get out of this.

"Well? What is that? What have you been doing, Mya?" he asked, obviously wanting to give me the benefit of the doubt. Because of that, my heart wrenched in remorse. I figured in this case, that honesty was the best policy and I prayed he didn't get violent.

"It's a rope burn, Angelo," I said evenly. His jaw dropped and his face twisted in anger... I did the only thing I could do: I braced myself.

"Who did this to you? I'll fucking kill them! Where else did they hurt you, Baby?" he asked, cupping my face in his hands. It hurt so bad knowing that he thought I was the victim.

"No, Angelo," I said swallowing, "It's from a tie. I did a movie."

His face contorted once again into a bitter, vengeful mask. "You did what?" He growled pinning me against the wall with both hands on my shoulders.

"I made a movie, Angelo. Jack asked me to meet him yesterday and he told me that he had an offer for me and I took it," I said, sounding a lot calmer than I actually was.

"Jack! He did this? I'll rip him apart!" He shouted, nostrils flaring, "You! Who did you fuck, Mya?" he growled, tightening his grip on my shoulders.

"Rocky," I whispered, hissing in pain.

"You're fucking kidding me! You gave yourself to Rocky? How could you do that to me?" he said, nearly stabbing my heart before I realized that he was just as guilty if not more guilty than I was.

"Oh, please, Angelo," I said, rolling my eyes, "How could I do that to you? How could you fuck Lorna Leaks and not tell me about it? You were just gonna make me feel bad without coming clean, yourself, weren't you?"

It was now his turn to be speechless. "What did-? How did-?" he began but never finished.

"When Jack asked me to make the movie, I told him that I had to talk to you about it first. Then, he basically asked me why I had to talk to you when you didn't have to talk to me, which is a pretty good damn question! He told me you were making a movie with Lorna and I didn't want to believe it so he took me to the set where I saw your dick balls-deep in her asshole! So, Angelo, you can kiss my fucking ass!" I shouted into his face until his grip loosened on my shoulders. I pushed past him and stormed into the bedroom. I grabbed my suitcase and began shoving my shit into it.

"Mya, I'm-" he began, infuriating me even more.

"You're what, Angelo? A liar? A sorry, sad-ass excuse for a boyfriend? How about fucking single?" I screamed, not caring about anything anymore. I was so beyond tired of Angelo and his bullshit.

"Mya, I love you," he said, stilling my hands, "Don't go."

"You have a really fucked up way of showing affection, I'm through," I said, zipping my suitcase.

Slightly losing his temper, he pushed the suitcase to the floor and grabbed me again. "You're not leaving me, Mya," he said, pushing me down on the bed.

"No, Angelo! Sex is not gonna change my mind this time," I said under his weight.

"So you're into asphyxiation, now?" he asked, gripping my neck tightly, causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head. He released my throat, causing me to gasp for air. As much as I hated to admit it, heat encompassed my body. Ignoring my previous statement, he planted soft kisses along my collar bone and gently separated my legs. I stifled a moan as he ripped my shirt open and ran his teeth along my skin.

"I told you I love you and I mean it. I can't be without you," he whispered, rubbing my pussy through my panties under my skirt and reaching between us to free his rigid cock.

"Angelo, no, please," I pleaded, tears filling my eyes. He touched his lips to mine as he pushed my panties aside and entered me swiftly.

Tears fell freely as he moved inside of me, bringing me to an intense orgasm. "I love you so much," he groaned as his strokes became quicker and choppier. Before long, he released inside of me. I would miss things about him: his smile, his sense of humor, the way he loved me, but I would never miss his lies.

He dismounted me and rolled beside me, pulling me into his chest. He planted a single kiss on my forehead. I had to get out before I changed my mind.

"Goodbye, Angelo," I said, grabbing my suitcase and my purse.

"Mya," he said, getting to his feet.

"Don't, Angelo, just don't," I said, walking away.

~*~*~*~

When I got back home, I partially expected to see Angelo, in all his forbidden glory, to show up on my doorstep. I was absolutely clueless about what I would do or say if that day ever came because I knew that seeing him again would make me completely lose whatever strength I had the day I left and would make me relapse.

He called me several times before I got on the flight home, sent several texts, and left several voicemails... all of which begging me to come back and give him another chance and promising change. After not replying, the attempts stopped... maybe he got the message. That thought made me happy but saddened me at the same time: 'He loves me until it becomes inconvenient,' I thought bitterly.

I looked around my apartment and saw signs of Angelo all over: his hair gel, his toothbrush, one of his cell phone chargers, etc. I knew that if I was going to avoid him for the rest of my life, I needed to get that stuff to his place before he got home from California so there would be no excuse to come over.

I felt exhausted from my flight but I needed support, I needed my best friend... I picked up my cell phone and called Rachel. It rang a couple of times and she answered it.

"Mya, I'm so sorry about what I said last time we spoke. If you want to be a porn star, that's your prerogative... I won't judge-," she began before I cut her off.

"Rachel, it's over. I'm not going to make movies anymore and I'm done with Angelo... he's a liar and he's not worth my time," I said, trying to convince myself as well as her.

"Aww, Mya... what happened?" she asked, concerned.

I closed my eyes and told her every detail that led up to my departure.

"That son of a bitch!" she exclaimed, "How dare he!"

"I know.... I know, but none of that is important anymore. I'm done," I declared.

"Do you want me to come over?" she asked, sensing the pain behind my words.

"No, I'm fine... I need to get some of his shit out of my apartment. I guess I'll put it in a bag and shove it in his mailbox," I said, shrugging.

"Good idea," she agreed, "that'll show him that you really are done with his lying ass."

After we got off the phone, I laid in bed jetlagged. I slipped on one of his t-shirts, his familiar scent washed over me, comforting me. I closed my eyes and fell into a restless sleep. As much as I wanted to hate Angelo, I couldn't. I wished he would fix his shit and come back to me and that made me feel pathetic.

~*~*~*~

My first week without Angelo crawled past filled with thoughts and dreams of him. I saw his hazel eyes when I closed my eyes and I imagined an Angelo-sized lump in my bed when I woke up. He should be home by now... if he was, he would have seen the bag of his belongings in his mailbox.

He didn't care... if he cared, he would have been here as soon as his plane landed. I should have known that if he lied about one thing, he'd lie about more.

The days turned to weeks without a single peep from Angelo. Rachel told me that he still hung out with Daniel and whenever she was around, he would mention me. Possibly to get information from her, not knowing that she hated his fucking guts.

"He just sits there with that damn smile on his face and ask me how you're doing and I sit there wanting to punch him in the nose!" she fumed, standing to her feet and disappearing in the kitchen.

I didn't let on how happy I was that he still thought of me because I certainly still thought of him. I wondered what he did when I left and when he left again for his next movie.

With Angelo encompassing my thoughts, I sat on the couch, watching Trutv. Rachel walked in from the kitchen with a large plate of baked fish, the smell made my stomach turn. I felt the nausea creep up my throat and I ran to the bathroom, emptying my stomach of its contents and gasping for air.

"Mya! Are you okay? Is it the fish?" she called from the other room.

"I'm fine," I uttered between heaves, "Yes, the fish is making me sick." I silently prayed that was all it was.

~*~*~*~ Everyone has had their 'fuck my life' moment. Mine just happened to be when I looked at that God-forsaken 'plus' sign on that pregnancy test. Tears filled my eyes and my body began to shake uncontrollably... I was pregnant. I was pregnant with Angelo's baby. I shook my head in disbelief. This couldn't be happening to me... what would I tell my mom? What would I tell Angelo? Would I tell him?

My heart pounded in my throat. It wasn't long before I heard knocking on the bathroom door and Rachel's voice on the other side...

"Mya? Are you okay in there, Hun?" she asked, concerned. She had stayed with me a few days following the 'Fish' incident because the nausea never let up. I was in utter denial of the possibility of my condition. Nevertheless, I fished my just-in-case pregnancy test out from under my sink and took it. Now, here I was: feeling like shit and making a life-changing discovery.

"No! I'm not okay at all!" I sobbed, unlocking the door and showing her the pregnancy test.

"Oh my God! Mya, I'm so sorry," she said, wrapping me in a tight hug and allowing me to cry as long as I needed to. She led me to the couch and I cried until the tears ran dry and my voice became hoarse. I was near sleep before I heard a knock on my door.

"Don't you move," she said, getting to her feet. She looked out the peephole and let out an angry growl. "That son of a bitch!"

Before I knew what was happening, she swung the door open and was face to face with Angelo.

"Hey, Rachel! Is Mya-," he began before Rachel drew back and punched him right in the eye.

Angelo bellowed in pain and grabbed his eye. "What the fuck was that for?!" he shouted, gritting his teeth.

"That was for being a low-life, sleazy, lying son of a bitch!" she said, rubbing her fist. "Get the fuck outta here."

"Not until I talk to Mya," he said, looking down at the fiery redhead.

"Well, what if she doesn't want to talk to you?" she asked, mockingly.

"Then, I'll sit here until she does," he challenged. Angelo was every bit as stubborn as Rachel was so the conversation was going nowhere fast.

"Let him in, Rachel," I said in a hoarse voice. Rachel looked wildly at me over her shoulder.

"You heard her," he said with a smirk, "step aside."

As much as she didn't want to, Rachel side-stepped and allowed Angelo to enter.

"Rachel," I began, "Could you please run some errands or something for the next hour or so?"

Judging by the shocked, pissed-off expression, she didn't like the thought of that at all.

"But Mya-," she began, before I silenced her with a serious look.

"He has a right to know!" I said sternly. She nodded, defeated and turned toward the door. She looked at Angelo with a look of pure hatred and walked outside pulling the door shut behind her.

Shortly after the door closed, he slowly began to approach the sofa. "Listen, Mya, I-" he began but was cut short by my appearance: my eyes were bloodshot and almost swollen shut and my hair was disheveled.

"What's wrong, Baby Girl?" he asked, taking a seat beside me. I felt my heart grow heavy in my chest and the tears begin to well up in my exhausted eyes. He scooted closer to me and attempted to wrap his arms around me. I struggled to pull away but he was too strong. Soon, I gave in, wrapping my arms around his waist and began to cry. Again, I cried until there was nothing left and sobbed in silence.

"It's okay, Baby, let it out. I'm here, now and I'm not going anywhere," he said soothingly. It's funny how the last thing you want is the only thing you need. I closed my eyes and was completely content. I let the false security wash over me. "I love you," he whispered, kissing my forehead.

At those three words, my breath caught in my throat. "I-I'm pregnant," I said, unable to think of anything else to say.

"What?" he asked, pulling me away to search my face.

"I'm pregnant," I said, a little stronger this time, looking him deep in his hazel eyes.

"H-how do you know?" he stammered. I unsteadily got to my feet and disappeared into the bathroom, returning with the pregnancy test.

He looked at it with wide eyes, staring at it in utter disbelief.

"I-Is it mine?" he asked, looking at me.

I looked at him fiercely. "Of course it's your's!" I bellowed angrily.

"I'm sorry, Babe, I didn't mean anything by it. It's just this is such a shock," he said, dazed.

"You're fucking telling me?" I asked, borderline frustrated. The seconds of silence soon became minutes. "Fucking say something!"

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked simply, not looking up to see my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant with my child?" he asked more specifically.

"I didn't know. I had just found out about a half-hour before you came over...honest" I said, sincerely.

"Well, that explains the punch in the eye," he said, bringing his fingers up to his purpling eye.

"That was only ¼ of what you deserved," I said only halfway kidding.

"I know, Love and I'm sorry...so fucking sorry. Oh, and just to let you know, this changes nothing. I love you and I want to be with you," he said, extending his hand to stroke my cheek.

I shook my head vigorously. "What if I don't want to be with you, Angelo?"

"Then I'll wait patiently until you want me again," he said simply. "I want to be involved in both you and my kid's life, Mya. Whether you want me there or not."

I closed my eyes and let his words wash over me. I didn't know if he was being 100% sincere or if he just felt obligated to do the right thing.

"I quit the movies. I came here as soon as everything was official. I didn't want to come fight for you and have to be in a position where I needed another flick. I'm done just for you and that was before I even knew about the baby. You mean the world to me, Mya. Just let me prove it to you," he said, tilting my chin up so I could look into his eyes.

I knew I would regret this decision and I knew Rachel would never forgive me but I deserved happiness and my baby deserved a father. "Okay, Angelo," I said with a slight nod, "One chance and if you blow it this time, no more. Baby or not," I declared.

"Thank you so much, Baby," he said, wrapping his long arms around me and kissing me. I could feel the smile on his lips making me smile in return. I knew that I was making a mistake but ignorance is bliss.