The Pornstar's Girlfriend Ch. 08

Story Info
Life goes on...
1.6k words
4.63
28.2k
22

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5 Months Later...

I laid on my back as Angelo gently separated my legs.

"I love you so much, Mya," he whispered, planting kisses along my inner thighs.

"I love you, too," I responded, watching as rubbed my wet pussy through my panties. The months had passed and everyday Angelo showed me how much we meant to him. Against my better judgment, I moved in with him two months ago after misjudging a step and falling down the stairs leading up to my apartment.

He was the first person to the hospital, beating even Rachel and demanded that I moved in with him so he could take care of me. I reluctantly agreed, realizing he was just afraid of how close he was to losing his son and possibly me.

He wrapped his fingers around the waistband of my panties and tugged them down. When he successfully got them off, he used his thumbs to separate my puffy, pink lips. He smiled, satisfied and looked up at me.

"You want me, don't you?" he asked, a lustful gleam dancing in his hazel eyes.

'Yes' would have been an understatement. Angelo had not had sex with me the entire time I'd been living with him. Sure, he licked my pussy until I came but he never fucked me, not once. Obviously, I was sexually satisfied, but something was missing.

"I asked you a question," he asked in a low voice. He dipped his head down and licked the wetness from my swollen lips.

"Yesss," I hissed as he sucked my clit and slid a finger into my tight, neglected cunt. "Please, Angelo... fuck me, I'm begging you!"

He avoided my eyes and kissed his way up and over my swollen belly, tracing the dark line that ran down it with his tongue. He used his large hands to grope my painfully sensitive breasts over my bra and reached behind me to unsnap it. He pulled it off and tossed it carelessly to the ground and admired my larger, erect nipples. He planted kisses over my breasts and breathed a hot breath on my left nipple before gently taking it into his mouth. I moaned as he swirled his tongue around it and lightly traced a circle around the other.

My body was on fire, pregnancy hormones were kicking my ass. I began to groan and beg him for my release. He obliged, descending my body again and diving into my soaked slit. He nipped and sucked on my clit while shoving two of his large fingers inside of me. It didn't take long before I felt the hot, vengeful pleasure build up in my loins.

With a deafening squeal, I came on his fingers, my walls crushing them. He withdrew them and sucked my juices off. Soon, he dipped his head back down to my pussy and audibly slurped it dry, making me bite my bottom lip in lust. Inevitably, I felt a heavy exhaustion roll over me and turned to my side to get some rest. He got up and walked to the side of the bed, kissing me on my forehead. "I love you so much," he whispered, making me smile sleepily.

It wasn't long before I heard the water turn on in the bathroom. He was taking a shower... I got to my feet and walked into the bathroom, not believing what I saw.

He had his eyes closed with his hand wrapped tightly around his rigid cock and was stroking vigorously. Anger gripped my chest. I was just begging him two minutes ago to fuck me and then he comes in here to fantasize about something else and jack off? I was pissed... until I heard what he was saying:

"Fuck, Mya! It feels so fucking good to be inside of you again... you have no idea how much I missed this," he groaned. After staring at him for what felt like an infinite amount of time. I watched as he shot wad after wad of his cum down the drain. I silently wished it was going inside of me or on me, for that matter. It just didn't make any sense. Why would he deprive me just to go fantasize about me?

~*~*~*~

Before long, I heard the shower knobs squeak, indicating that he was getting out of the shower. My heart thudded heavily in my chest as I pictured him standing out of the shower, dripping wet and drying his body. After drying himself and putting on a pair of boxers, he slipped into bed beside me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. "Good night, Baby," he whispered, thinking I was asleep but I had other plans.

I turned over to face him, a small smirk painting my face. I leaned in and gave him a light kiss on the lips. I knew that it was hard for Angelo to deny me and if he bit, things were gonna change...tonight. He returned the kiss with a little more passion than I had, making me smile inside. I parted my lips and traced his with my tongue. He let out a low groan before tangling his hands in my hair and kissing me roughly. I wrapped my leg around him and began to stroke his cock to life...before long, it was rock hard and standing at attention.

"Fuck," he groaned. I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him on his back before mounting him, his erection standing proudly behind me. "Mya, please get off of me."

Did I hear correctly? Did he just ask me to get off of him? What was wrong? He was rock hard, he had just masturbated to the thought of me... What the fuck? I dismounted him feeling a cluster of hurt and confusion. I turned my back to him and pulled the blanket up to my neck, tears silently fell from my eyes.

I tensed when I felt his arms wrapped around me. "Don't be sad, Baby. I can't do this with you," he explained, though I still did not understand.

"What do you mean you can't? What's changed?" I questioned, wiping my eyes dry.

"Mya, think about it: Every time we have sex, you get hurt in some way... smacked, bruised, bitten, choked. I've been having rough sex for so long, I don't trust myself with you...in this condition" he said evenly.

What the hell kind of bullshit was that?

"So you mean to tell me that the reason you haven't had sex with me in over two months is because you're scared you'll hurt me?" I asked, eyebrow raised.

He shook his head vigorously. "Not you, the baby," he said.

"Angelo, he will be fine! There's people that get in car accidents or fall down stairs," I said, pointing to myself, "and the baby is just fine."

"I guess you're right," he said after thinking for awhile. He flipped me on my back and crawled between my legs, careful not to press against my rounded belly. "I'm sorry, I was just being stupid," he whispered, peppering my neck with kisses and pulling my panties off. The cool air of the room felt amazing against my hot, sticky lips.

Soon, he began tracing my soaked slit, causing me to moan aloud. "Do you miss it?" he asked, teasing my clit.

"You have no fucking idea," I groaned, raising my hips off the bed, trying to get him inside.

"I do, too," he breathed as he slid inside of me, eliciting a shriek as my pussy stretched to accommodate him.

"Fuck, Angelo," I whispered, digging my nails into his shoulders. He threw his head back, beginning to lose control. He gripped my hair again and slammed forcefully inside of me. I surrendered to the powerful pleasure of his body crashing against mine and his cock pumping vigorously within my walls. It didn't take long before I felt an intense and long overdue orgasm wash over me, soaking his thighs.

Before I was able to take a breath, he flipped me over, pushing my face into the bed while pulling my hips up. He pushed my knees together, making my swollen lips poke out from behind me.

"Angelo, I-," I began only to be cut off.

"You fucking asked for this, now shut up and take it like I know you can," he growled, planting a sharp slap on my ass. I moaned, loving every second that Angelo was back to himself.

"Fuck me," I begged, pushing my ass against him.

With a dark chuckle, he pushed the head inside. I begged him to stop teasing me, but he simply laughed again. After a few minutes of relentless teasing, I gave up and waited patiently. That was what he wanted, to break me... and he did.

With no warning, he slammed into me, making me feel absolutely elated. A crazed smile painted my face as he pumped into me, forgetting my fragility. My scream surprised me as much as it did him as another orgasm took hold of my body.

"That's it Mya... cum for me, Baby," he commanded as his pace increased and his movements became short and choppy. I felt his cock stiffen inside of me and seconds later, his cum coated my walls. I turned my head to the side as an attempt to catch my breath. He slowly withdrew from my battered pussy and pulled my limp body toward the head of the bed.

"Do you think he's okay?" he asked, thoughtlessly rubbing my belly. Mylo kicked to answer his daddy's question. Angelo laid his head on my chest and closed his eyes.

"He's fine," I said as I ran my fingers through his hair. Everything felt so right and I realized how close I was to letting my guard down.