The Portfolio Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't get enough of this wonderful, beautiful woman. She taught me things I hadn't yet imagined. I had to have her all the time. And then the day my sisters were due back arrived...

The alarm went off this morning. I was already awake. I absently reached for the clock to turn it off. I didn't want to disturb my mom as she slept, her head on my chest, an arm and leg beautifully draped over me. I looked down at her. Would this truly be the last time I could hold her as a lover. (God, she was beautiful). She stirred; I ran a finger lightly across her back. She opened her eyes and looked at me. No words needed to be said. We had talked about what would happen when my sisters came back. She ran her palm over my chest and stomach. My manhood stiffening at her touch. I bent down to kiss her forehead. She gently squeezed my cock good morning. She climbed up onto me. It was easier for her to accept me now. She sank down on my manhood, her eyes rolling back, a gasp escaping her lips. I laid there trying to remember every detail as she made love to me. Wishing I had more time before my sisters were due back. (God. she was beautiful)....

WRRRRRRR................CLICK.

To be continued...