The Portfolio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly surveyed the room. Everything looked normal. Not at all like I discovered anything. I grabbed my basket and quickly made my way to my room. I needed to think this out. I set the basket down next to me as I sat on the end of my bed. My feet were spastically tapping the floor and my hands gripped each other till the knuckles were white.

"Could my son actually have jacked-off to pictures of me.....No!?....It's just a coincidence."

"Does Priest find me sexually attractive?" "No that's sick...not my baby boy."

"That would explain the weirdness today." "No it's paint chips, it's gotta be!"

The scent of the shirt was overwhelming. I quickly discarded the "lights" and grabbed all the "darks" I could find and made my way downstairs, still trying to figure this whole thing out. I threw the clothes into the washer, chucked half a cup of soap in it and started it.

I crossed my arms and sat against the washer desperately trying to figure out what was going on. The small vibrations from the washer didn't help my situation any, as it sent little shockwaves to my womanhood.

This is the logic that comes from a woman that hasn't been laid in almost two decades. All the evidence was there, but for some reason, some asinine reason. I needed to prove to myself that Priest found me sexually attractive.

I stood up. I tied the knot at the side of my shirt all the way up under my bosom so my midriff was bare. I pulled my skin-tight yellow knickers up as high and tight as they would go and then rolled the waistband down to way below my hips. It was uncomfortable as hell but the desired affect of the "Camel toe" was there. I tweaked and pulled at my nipples to get them erect. That was a mistake I thought as I felt the moisture build in my pussy.

My plan was to walk into the family room "Catch" Priest staring at my body, and confront him about it. I made my way down the hall. I hesitated briefly and turned the corner.

Priest was asleep. I looked at him as he slept in the lounge chair. He was my baby boy. He looked so peaceful and innocent. His abs were rock hard. I remembered him growing up and falling asleep in this very chair when he was little. God his arms looked powerful. I remembered bathing him as a child, I remembered bathing him as a child and thinking he was going to make some girl very happy one day. Oh my god what was wrong with me I thought to myself as I discovered myself staring at his crotch. I quickly grabbed a blanket from the hall closet and threw it over him. I tried to kiss him very motherly on the forehead; I think I may have lingered longer than was appropriate as I tasted his skin. He smelt and tasted so good.

I made haste to my room and quickly rummaged through my toy box. I pulled out a nice size flesh colored dildo. Jerked down my knickers and sprawled on my bed. I was just about to shove my joy toy into my sopping channel. When I realized what I was doing. I looked at the dildo and thoughts of my beautiful baby boy came reeling through my head. I threw the dildo into the closet in disgust and sat there with my legs spread open and panting like a dog.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" I thought as I reminded myself again, that this was my son. I jumped up and headed for the bathroom.

I jumped into the cold water of the shower and it didn't help. My god! I was in heat, but every time I thought of sex, an image of my son came into mind.

I barely slept that night, constantly thinking of my son, the portfolio, how friggin horny I was. Daylight started coming into the room.

I said to myself. "If I can't sleep and I can't frig myself without images of my son coming into my mind, I might as well work out and burn some of this extra energy."

I started to throw on a pair of sweat pants, and that "old maid" logic came back into play. I still wanted proof that Priest found me sexually attractive.

Logically... so I could confront him about it. Subliminally? Well I don't know.

I grabbed a gold pair of Half-split racing shorts and again pulled them tight so my womanhood protruded. I looked for a top, something hot that Priest hadn't seen me in. There was nothing I could find that wasn't a regular conservative workout top that he hadn't seen me in a million times. I looked through my underwear drawer and found a white tank-top. It was definitely hot, but it did not show my belly and I was going to wear a half-hoody. I took the tank-top off and cut it. I cut it too high I discovered as I put it back on and the bottom of my boobs hung below the fabric. I had to admit it looked really hot, and my nipples were covered so I went with it. I threw my yellow half-hoody on over my top and then threw on a pair of matching running shoes.

I slowly peeked around the corner of the family room. Priest was still asleep on the la-z-boy. I hesitated as I mustered some courage, and then slapped the wall. I sunk back into the hall.

There was no sound, no stirring; nothing.

I peeked around the corner again to see him still asleep. I slapped the wall harder, hurting my palm, but he stirred. I sunk back into the hallway and waited.

I could hear movement. I waited. The television turned on. I waited.

I don't know how long I waited there, mustering my courage, but I heard the footrest go down and knew he must be getting up. I quickly yelled from the hall.

"Will it bother you if I workout?" and then walked into the room.

I smiled at him as I entered. He nonchalantly smiled back and put the footrest back up.

I made my way to the Stairmaster, and marveled at the way the morning light sent shadows over Priest naked upper torso. I knew he was religious about his body but it had been a long time since I had seen him with his shirt off in this kind of lighting. God, he had a great body. I had seen it the night before but hurriedly left the room before I could truly appreciate it.

I stood at the Stairmaster working up the nerve to start. I took a deep breath and took my hoody off. I sensed him look at me, but then his attention went back to Gilligan. What was it about that stupid ass show he liked so much?

I stepped up on the Stairmaster and began. I quickly realized that cutting my tank-top was a two-fold mistake. While I accepted that it was too short, I did not expect the short fabric to rub across my nipples with each movement of my breast. My nipples grew hard almost instantly and the rubbing of the fabric over my hardened nipples sent surge after surge of pleasurable sensations directly to my clit. Coupled with the movement of my legs as I climbed and the view of this young mans amazing body, I had to bite my lower lip as I continued.

I looked at my son, who in turn looked my direction. I smiled, wondering if he realized the sight of his beautiful body and stunningly handsome face was close to getting me off. I looked down towards the monitor and increased my pace. The moisture was building in my womanhood and it felt as If I was on the verge of the dam breaking.

My barely clothed body didn't seem to affect my son at all; I secretly thanked him for this as it afforded me the opportunity to drink in the sight of this beautiful young man. I looked at his perfect symmetry and proportion as I grazed my eyes over every inch of what was available to sight. I found myself wishing he would get hot and lose the blanket. The fact that he was my son no longer registered in my brain as I lusted for this young man who was unaware that he was going to make me come. My pace quickened again in pursuit of my orgasm. My legs were close to giving out; the only strength they received was the motivation of my impending explosion. I continued to climb.

I continued to climb. My orgasm within reach. I was going crazy with lust. A moan escaped my lips. I wanted to grab my pussy and grab my tits and finish this pursuit, but I refrained. The realization that my beautiful baby boy was mere feet away as my pleasure mounted kept me from getting vulgar.

I wish it hadn't. I don't know how long I climbed but I lost two pounds that day. My legs could take no more. The cramping in my legs sending my impending orgasm scurrying away. I was exhausted, I was ashamed and I was bordering on sexual delirium and frustration.

I put the towel in front of my face in shame as I tried to quickly exit the room on rubbery legs.

"I was the lecherous one." I thought to myself as I slowly, painfully climbed the stairs toward my room.

My son had paid zero heed to my outfit and showed no interest sexually or normally that I was even in the room.

Now I was stuck with an image of him bouncing around in my head. I didn't care anymore! I made it to my room and quickly made a beeline to my closet where I grabbed my flesh colored boyfriend and quickly jumped on my bed and finished what I started. The sheer guilt of my actions as I thought of my son while I pleasured myself may have kept me from the monumental explosion I was promised on the Stairmaster, but I was thankful for the small relief I got as my toy came through for me and I had a nice mellow orgasm. I could actually think straight, and then the guilt rolled in. My actions were inexcusable. "My god He's your son!" screamed at me from every direction. The phone rang and continued to ring, and all I could do was helplessly tell it to stop, it finally did. I laid there on my bed staring at the ceiling as I thought about my actions. My running shorts around my ankles and a flesh colored dildo in my hand,lying near my head. I don't know how long I laid there but I was startled from my morose thoughts by a thundering loud noise.

I quickly sprang up from my bed to see what the commotion was.

"Priest! What the heck is going on out there?" I yelled "Are you okay?"

He called from his room.

"Yeah, I'm fine mom"

I quickly realized I was standing there in the doorway with no pants on and my tank top pushed up over my boobs still holding my dildo.

"What the fuck is the matter with you? You lurid cunt!" screamed in my mind as I slammed the door shut and went to take a cold shower.

I showered quickly; I didn't bother drying myself as I made my way back to my bed and sat on the end of it. All I could manage to do was chastise myself for the lustful and lurid thoughts that were prevalent in my mind. I literally began to wonder if I had found the portfolio in my son's room, or if it was some elaborate Hallucination brought on by sexual hysteria. I was going out of my friggin mind!

I lay there, naked on my bed for I don't know how long. It was dark out. I looked at the clock;

"My god! It was 3:14 in the morning." I had lain on my bed brooding all day.

My legs were sore from the "workout" they got and I was starving. I reached into the pile of "lights" that I had separated the previous day and fished out something to wear. I pulled my sons baseball jersey out and pulled it on. I meandered downstairs half-asleep. The light to the kitchen was on.

I dragged myself into the kitchen and muttered a good morning to my son who sat at the table eating a grilled cheese sandwich. It looked good but I was craving an omelette. I fished around in the meat drawer seeing if there was any ham, as I asked my son if he wanted something other than the grilled-cheese. I felt a breeze on my nether region and quickly realized I hadn't put any panties on and I was exposed. I shot up to cover myself as I started to ask again if Priest wanted an omelette. As I turned to look at him, my eyes locked on the enormous tent in his shorts. The blood started draining from my head, my juices were flowing. I needed to get out of there. I quickly excused myself leaving the enormous bulge, I mean my son sitting in the kitchen.

I made my way upstairs as quickly as I could on sore legs. I bolted across the landing and made a mad dash for my room. I made a bee-line to my toy box and grabbed "Big red". I was going to punish "Big red" for my indiscretions. I was going to punish "Big-red" for my lusting at my son's hardon.

"HARDON?" my son had a hardon. My son had a hardon looking at me.

I started breathing hard. My face felt flush and tingly. I heard that thunderous sound again and new it was my son going to his room.

I looked at "Big-red" and apologized as I put him back in his box.

"I'm sorry red; you just won't do this time"

"This was asinine." I thought to myself "I wanted my son's cock, and it was obvious that he wanted me."

I stripped off the baseball jersey and made my way towards my son's door. I stood outside briefly, my face on fire, my hand trembling as I knocked lightly and opened the door.

My son knelt there. His huge naked muscled back to me. His wonderful ass hovering over his heels. My naked pictures surrounding him. He wasn't moving, but I could tell he had his cock in his hand.

Seeing my naked pictures around Priest and knowing he was ready to pleasure himself, gave me the proof and courage I needed to say.

"It would be a shame to waste that."

Priest slowly started to turn. My eyes locked on his manhood and I let out a gasp. It was larger than I had imagined. The only way I can possibly think to describe it, still to this day, other than glorious. Is to have you imagine someone stacking two soda cans upon each other then putting a LARGE peach on top and wrapping it in flesh. That would almost be as big. My knees were trembling and I had to use one to support the other for fear of falling. By itself his cock was glorious, attached to this beautiful young man; it was awe inspiring as it stood out proudly from his body. I had to have that in me. A deep craving overwhelmed me as I breathlessly re-stated.

"It would be a shame to waste that on pictures"... "When I'm right here."

Priest stood there. His throbbing manhood pointing at me. My head was spinning and the only thing I could think to say was.

"Come, give mommy a hug!"

"Mommy?" I thought to myself. Was I really that much of a perv. Yes! I thought to myself as the words put a crack in the dam and my juices flowed freely. God I was turned on.

Priest walked toward me. His beautiful cock bobbing enticingly. I opened my arms to accept him and he shyly leaned into me and buried his head into my neck. This wasn't going to do. I had to feel that cock that was just out of reach.

"What's the matter baby" I asked

"You're so fucking beautiful" he mumbled into my neck.

Those four beautiful little words did more to sate my EGO than all the years of funshopping had, ever. My son thought I was beautiful.

I pulled my head back to look at my beautiful baby boy. Our eyes locked and I said.

"Would you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Priest started to pull away and apologize.

I hugged Priest tightly as I soothed his worries.

"No baby." I soothed "Would, you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

He leaned in and our mouths met. I slightly hesitated at the thought that this was my son's mouth on mine, but my tongue snaked out in search of his. He tasted so fucking good. It was mere moments before I was exploring the rest of his mouth. I wasn't satisfied with just his mouth as my hands reached out desperately trying to grasp his cock. There it was. I thought to myself as both hands wrapped around it. I pulled my son to me by his erect member and delighted in the feel as it squashed between our naked bodies. The heat from it felt like it would burn my skin. He looked at me with his piercing blue eyes as his powerful arms wrapped around me. A sudden pang of guilt enveloped me at the sheer protectiveness I felt in those arms. This was my baby and I was supposed to protect him. I thought as I melted into his body. He kissed my neck and my head swam.

Priest's big hands massaged my body as he explored me. His cock, nestled between my breasts and our bodies, throbbing for attention, but I didn't want him to stop exploring my body.

He kissed up the side of my neck and nibbled on my earlobes and I sighed. He brushed his knuckles on my hardened teats and I stiffened. My head was spinning as the attention to my nipples sent waves of pleasure through my body.

He lifted a breast to his mouth and encompassed the sensitive little nub of my teat. The feel of my son once again suckling at my breast caused my head to involuntarily snap back. The pleasure was intense as I smiled and a long slow sigh escaped from deep within my body.

I felt as though I had just exorcised a demon. As a flood of emotion and memories surged into me. I felt the almost forgotten primal "snap" in the back of my mind as the old me, the "wild me" took control.

The wild me was in full control now and I was helpless to stop her. She had 18 years to make up for and she was on the prowl. She dropped our head low and spotted our prey. His unsuspecting doe-eyed look totally unaware of what he had unleashed.

We hungered for this young stallion as we grabbed his face and I kissed every inch I could before coming back to his mouth and melting into him.

The prey was wily though, and it tried to become the hunter as his hands traced the curves of my body and he inserted a thick finger into my waiting hotspot. The trap was sprung!

I gasped at the luxurious feel of his fingers and wrapped a leg around him. His finger journeyed farther into my wet and waiting folds. God this was feeling too good came a warning into my brain. The "Prey" would get the upper hand and this was unacceptable. I shoved him away; I needed to reset the trap. I closed the gap between our bodies and grabbed his swollen cock. His cock was beautiful as it throbbed in my hands. I was ready to have this monster in me. Well almost...I thought as I looked at its size.

"Mommy's going to need your help, if we're going to get this monster in me." I said as innocently as the "wild me" could muster.

Priest didn't speak, but I could tell from his look that he wanted nothing more from this world than to stick it to his mother.

"Do you want to help mommy?" I said coaxingly.

He nodded and I recognized the dumb look from earlier. Thank god it wasn't paint chips. I thought as I smiled and turned, still holding Priest's cock in my hand.

I started walking, dragging my prey with me. I didn't get but two steps into the hall when something hot and wet slapped me on the wrist and palm.

"OH!" I said in surprise as I let go of my sons cock.

I turned to see my son blushing. I looked at my hand and it was coated with semen. Apparently my prey was more than ready for me. I thought as I gathered what happened. I wasn't ready to throw him back just yet; I counted on his youthful vigor and the load he left in the shirt to bring him back quickly.

"You really do like me. Don't you?" I said reassuringly.

"I love you." He responded meekly.

I felt the "wild me" give ground; concede to the mother in me as I looked at my son who just told me he loved me. I wanted to hold him and reassure him and make it all better.

"Someone was a little too full. Weren't they?" I said as I gathered my sons cum on a finger and tasted it.

My knees were weak. I stood there as if I were drunk. My god! Was there any flaw in this stud!? I thought as the taste of his semen hit my tongue. It tasted of salty Bavarian cream and I let out an involuntary "Mmmmmmm". As I motioned for this stud to follow me with the finger I had just tasted him with.

I walked to my room. I hit the power button on my stereo and "Lauren Christy" started singing. I quickly lit some candles. The candle light reflected off something on my dresser. It was the broach my mother had given me. I quickly thought of my mother and wondered if she would understand what her daughter was about to do.

I was shifted from my musings as I heard Priest coming down the hallway. I was going to need help if I was going to get his beautiful cock in me. I walked to my toy box and searched for toys of various sizes. I didn't have anything as big as my sons cock but I had enough to get me stretched out.