The Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he lifted a shapely leg and lightly bit at the tendons she purred. When he teasingly licked the skin at the back of her knee she whimpered. The bed sheets were bunched and knotted in her fists, her body was dewed with sweat as she writhed in pleasure. She could feel the hot wetness of her arousal as it soaked the front of her panties. She could dimly hear her own voice as she desperately whispered,"Oh yes, oh yes, please, please, oh please, oh god yes!"

She unsnapped her bra and threw it aside before pulling his head to her breasts. Her engorged nipples were hard atop her flushed, soft mounds. His eyes widened and his breath became labored as he hungrily drank in the female charms wantonly displayed before him. He reverently cupped the soft breast in his hands, enjoying their weight and suppleness.

He licked and kissed the soft, firm flesh she offered him, slowly coming closer to the cherry-tipped peaks as he kneaded her flesh. She gasped and arched against his mouth as electricity shot into her when his lips closed over a sensitive bud, his tongue tickling the dark areola. Her full lips drew back from white teeth in a silent snarl of ecstasy as her lover's teeth gently captured a swollen nipple and pulled. She gave a stifled shriek as his mouth and fingers coaxed more and more pleasure from her body until the pleasure built to a crescendo and crashed over her.

He knelt between her legs as if in supplication, which in a sense he was. He kissed and bit at the cord on her inner thighs as her fingernails dug furrows into his shoulders. Autumn tried to push him toward her aching sex with her heels, but he held back, causing her to groan in frustrated arousal. He instead massaged her burning pussy through her sodden panties, caressing lightly at first but with increasing pressure as she involuntarily lifted her hips to grind against his hand.

He varied his technique from parting his fingers to either side of her hot silk-encased nether lips, to using his entire palm to caress and press, to using a single finger to probe down the middle and part her folds beneath the panties. He replaced his fingers with his mouth as he breathed in the heady aroma. He could feel the moisture on his throbbing cock as the tip leaked his own lubricant. He kissed and sucked as her swollen pussy through her panties until Autumn begged for release. Her cries and moans spurred him on, this is what he wanted more than anything. Her cries of pleasure were his reward. "Lift your hips," he commanded huskily.

Her legs trembled as she complied. Slowly, reverently, her pulled her panties down her hips and legs. He softly kissed her feet as the panties slid past them. "Please, please," she begged, "give...give me..."

"Give you what?" he asked teasingly, his voice and breath vibrating against her throbbing pussy. Her womanhood was beautifully swollen and gleaming in the dim light, the small strip of dark hair that topped it was beaded with her moisture.

"You bastard," she panted. "I want...I want you to..."

"Yes? Is this what you want?" he asked as his head dipped and his hot, wet tongue slid slowly, tantalizingly along every slick fold. God, she was delicious. He wanted to drink every drop of her hot lust nectar.

"Ooohhh, yesss," she moaned in exquisite agony.

He couldn't resist any more. He had planned to tease her more, but he had tasted her and he need ed more. His head, spun, his mind was in a lust-induced fog. All he lived for, all he cared about was worshipping her body. Giving her pleasure was everything. Her cries of passion as she moved against his mouth were more beautiful than the sweetest music.

He moved his tongue up her soft, dripping pussy in long, slow licks, savoring her sweetness. He kissed her pink love petals, and gently sucked them into his mouth before dipping his tongue into her with short, shallow thrusts. His tongue was too broad, he pulled it away from her and slipped a finger into her.

He gave an involuntary gasp as he felt her hot, wet sheath envelope his finger. He stroked her inside as his tongue found the pink nub at the peak of her sex. He wrapped his lips around it and gently sucked while his tongue swirled around it. Her legs were locked around him now, her heels were digging into his back as she sought release.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, faster, faster ,OH GOD YES!" It was part chant and part shriek.

He increased the tempo as his tongue licked frenziedly at her clit while his hand was a blur as his finger slid inside her. Her back and lower body arched off of the sweat soaked sheets as she desperately bucked against him. She was screaming his name with increasing intensity as he urged her closer...closer...

"Michael, oh Michael, yes, oh god, OH GOD YES MICHAEL!!!" He could feel her spasm and clench tightly against his finger. Her sweet juices burst into his mouth as her body was racked by wave after wave of incandescent pleasure.

He gently eased her trembling body to the bed. Her eye kids fluttered as she fought to maintain consciousness. Her full, ripe breasts heaved from her exertions. He had known exactly how to touch her exactly how to drive her wild with ecstasy. She had known since she saw his shining soul shine in response to hers, this just confirmed it. He was the one. Soul mates, real soul mates. Something that many claimed, but few ever experienced. She was his, utterly and completely. Panting raggedly, she managed a smile. "How did you learn to do that?"

His eyes took in the sight of the beautiful female form as she lay panting beneath him.Mine, he thought proudly. His kissed along her ribs. "Divine inspiration," he murmured.

His dark angel lay before him, her hair a tangled halo around the face of a sensual goddess. She brushed a damp hank of hair back from her sweaty brow as her smoldering gaze captured his, a lioness eyeing her quarry. "I want you. Now."

With a violent surge of passion, she threw herself atop him, knocking them both from the bed. His breath exploded from his lungs as Michael hit the floor with her atop him. She wrestled his arms above his head in a reversal of their earlier position. He felt her hot breath on his ear as she whispered a command."Stay." She nipped at his earlobe with her perfect teeth, marking him as her own. He reveled in the incredible feel of her naked skin against his. His manhood was pinned between them, pressing into her lower abdomen. She ground herself against him, causing him to grit his teeth and stifle a moan.

She felt a swell of primeval feminine pride at the effect she was having on him. It served him right after the delicious torture he had just inflicted upon her. She sat up and straddled his muscular legs, his rigid organ pulsing against her stomach. It throbbed in perfect unison with the heartbeat she felt as her hands pressed to his chest. She closed her eyes and sighed at the sensation.

Her fingers trailed along the broad chest, tickling against his hair before she began playing with his nipples. He hissed as the pinched his sensitive skin. She opened her eyes and gazed down at the man before her.Mine, her mind whispered fiercely, possessively.

She bent her head and licked the sweat from the hollow of his neck, before biting him on a thick shoulder. He couldn't contain it any longer, he groaned in response. His reaction spurred her to greater savage fervor as she mauled him with her lips, teeth, and tongue.

He gasped aloud and arched as she gently grasped his tumescent member. A thick silvery stream of his liquescent arousal ran down the length of the hard, thick shaft. She watched in thrilling fascination as more flowed from the swollen purple head when she tentatively squeezed the rigid cock in her hand. So hard, but the skin was so incredibly soft. She spread the slick flowing, fluid around his entire cock before she began squeezing and pumping his penis with her hand.

He gave a strangled moan as her angelic hands continued their devilish work. She was a dark-eyed sorceress, an enchantress casting a spell of bliss that he was helpless to resist. His eyes were screwed shut, his breath coming in pants between clenched teeth as he fought to contain the sensations that her soft hand was evoking. His eyes flew oven in shock as he felt her sultry, wet flanges of her pussy sliding along the sensitive underside of his shaft. Autumn's eyes were closed as she concentrated on her own building pleasure, her cheeks flushed, her luscious lips parted as she slid back and forth above him. Her eyes opened and she stared down at him. "Do you like that?", she purred.

"Mmm, ah, ah," he panted, trying to form the words.

"I'll take that as a...as a yes," she said, panting with her own barely contained lust. She felt an incredible sense of pride and power as she reduced this intelligent man beneath her to incoherence with her body.

Still grasping him possessively, she climbed off him and kneeled by his side. She felt his powerful frame tremble when he felt her hot breath on the swollen ruddy crown of his organ. She softly kissed it. He groaned as she delicately ran the tip of her tongue along the slit, tasting their combined juices. "Mmm, I like it. You taste exactly as I imagined," she said, her lips lightly brushing the tip of him as she spoke.

"OH MY GOD!" he shouted hoarsely as her hot, wet mouth greedily enveloped him. The feeling of her mouth was indescribable. Her soft full, lips pressed against him while her tongue lashed against him like a velvet scourge. He knew he would not last long under her ministrations. He was minutes, if not seconds away from release.

As if sensing his incoming climax, she withdrew her mouth and lightly bit the head of his manhood. The pain was sharp but exquisite, and it served to delay the inevitable rapture. Time lost all meaning for him as she pleasured him with the skill of a born courtesan. The soft sucking and slurping sounds emanating from her drove him wild, but each time he approached his peak, she instinctively drew back until his balls ached, begging for release.

As if reading his mind, she grasped his testicles and gently rolled them in her hand. "Mmm, poor baby. You're practically full to bursting," she murmured huskily before sucking one of the throbbing orbs into her mouth then the other. She pulled back before releasing it with a small pop. "I think you've suffered enough."

With that, she virtually inhaled his member, sucking and licking with increasing fervor. She wanted him, she wanted to taste his hot seed, to drink it down like ambrosia. She moaned against him at the thought.Cum for me my love, she commanded him silently.

He was a slave to he talented mouth. His muscles where knotted, he tried to remember to breathe as this beautiful nymph sucked his cock. His balls tightened moments before the most incredible orgasm of his life ripped through him. A constellation of pure ecstasy exploded though his body as he shot jets of hot cum into his lover's eager moth.

Autumn moaned as the powerful jets of cream splashed into her mouth. She caressed his balls as he continued to shoot torrents of cum into her mouth. She noisily slurped and gulped as she greedily sucked and swallowed his milk, enjoying the sensation of it sliding down her throat. She was amazed at the quantity, she wasn't sure she could drink it all down. After what seemed like minutes of climax, the spurts diminished and stopped. She swallowed the last of it.Got it all. Delectable, she thought proudly. Despite the recent orgasmic eruption, the organ in her mouth was still hard and full. Reluctantly, she slid her slick mouth from it. "Good?" she asked breathlessly.

"God...there's no...no words," he gasped.

She crawled over him and kissed him deeply. His hands tangled in her dark tresses as their tongues battled, each tasting themselves on the other's lips.

Breaking the embrace, Autumn looked deep into Michael's eyes. "Please," she whispered, "I need you in me."

My god, this woman is incredible, he thought.If she was a woman. It didn't matter to him anymore-she could be an angle, a demon, a ghost, or a damn pixie for all he cared. All he knew was that, for the first time in his life, he felt complete. At that moment he knew. He was hers, body and soul. He would die before leaving her.God, my cock still feels like I haven't cum in a month, it's as still as hard as if I were a horny teenager.

She squealed in mock-fright as he gathered her into his arms and threw her onto the bed. She lay there, a succubus splayed in her erotic glory against the soft white sheets of the bed. An offering and an idol. He brought his mouth down upon hers, hard and possessive. He sucked her lower lip, and she retaliated by softly biting his. Their tongues battling, their mouths made love as they explored and caressed each other's bodies. Her small, delicate hand pumped furiously on his cock while his digits delved wetly into her pussy.

She bit off a sheik as he suddenly pulled her long legs over his shoulders and heaved up to his mouth. Only her shoulders remained on the sweat soaked sheets as he ravenously devoured her with his mouth. As his tongue circled her puckered rosebud and trailed up to lap at her swollen clit, she felt the first tremors of another thunderous climax. In moments, she was screaming as she bucked helplessly against his mouth. He was implacable. His tongue and lips continued their relentless assault as another orgasm racked her body, followed by a third. She was again beginning to crest to another after her plateau when he eased her down and brought his cockhead to the entrance of her burning sex. "Yesss." she hissed. "Take me. I want you inside me."

He slid the head up and down her entrance, tormenting them both, before slowly easing into her. Thought and consciousness flew away as his senses became awash in pleasure. It was like dipping himself in molten liquid silk. Her sheath clenched and squeezed against him. He stayed motionless for a moment, and a small part of mind wondered if it were possible to die of sheer pleasure.

Autumn raked lines in his back as her entered her, filling her perfectly.Bliss. He was pressed tight against her, his body pressing down on her clit. She whimpered as she ground herself against him in response. Her action seemed to snap him out of his trance as he began to move within her. Deep, languorous thrusts caressed every part of her ; and the steady, rhythmic pressure on her g spot was driving her over the edge. He began rotating his hips while he thrust into her, stirring her inside and creating incredible sensations.

Her hips rose to meet his as she instinctively bucked her loins to meet his thrusts. They slammed their hips together with increasing fervor as their lovemaking became more and more frenzied. Droplets of sweat flew from their bodies with each impact. She wrapped her legs around him and drove him on with each sweet cry of passion. He growled in pleasure as she sunk her teeth into his shoulder as her scream of rapture reverberated into his flesh.

They were both lost paroxysms of incandescent, rapturous bliss. The world could be ending around them and neither would have noticed it, or cared it they did. To each of them, nothing existed but the other. The entirety of their universe was their lover, and the joy they shared.

She gripped his head between her hands. "I want...I want to look into your eyes when you come," his sinful angel gasped.

His eyes met hers, forest green staring into dark umber. Their eyes held each other as the violence of the passion increased. Incandescent love and hot, raw lust mixed into one. He was pistoning into her soft center with wet slaps as sweat-soaked bodies collided. Her cries of passion put the angelic choirs of heaven to shame.

Autumn reveled in the forceful penetration, the sight of her lover above her spurred her to new heights. His deep eyes burning into hers. His expression was almost one of pain as he plunged toward release. It was if she had never stopped climaxing, every thrust was pure, heavenly euphoria. Yet, incredibly, her pleasure continued to increase with every thrust, driving her closer and closer to oblivion. Dimly, she wondered if her heart would give out or explode if this kept up. It was so good, so incredibly, transcendently good.OH GOD, I'M..I'M GOING...OH SWEET HEAVENLY GOD...as she felt him tighten within her, her consciousness dissolved into a million fragments as an earth shattering orgasm took her. Stars exploded behind her eyes as she was swept away.

As her molten sheath gripped and clasped at his cock, sucking him into her, he lost all semblance of control. As she screamed and shuddered in the troughs of her orgasm, his own hit him like a thunderclap from god himself. Pleasure so great it was almost pain threatened to overwhelm him as he poured himself into her. It felt as if is very life was being squeezed from him by a tight velvet vise. He emptied himself into her sacred temple, his queen , his goddess; an offering from a servant.

An eternity passed. When he awoke, he thought he must be in heaven. Sunlight streamed through the gauzy curtains, bathing the angel next to him in radiant sunlight. He had never felt such peace, such happiness. She stirred slightly as she murmured and stretched in his arms. He kissed her softly. "I love you," he whispered.

Autumn luxuriated in the feeling of strong arms around her, enveloping her, possessing her. She opened her eyes, her heart swelling with joy at the look of love on Michael's face.Together at last. My love, my life, my king. She entwined his fingers with her own. "Stay with me. Promise me you'll never leave. We were meant for each other. Together, we can travel to places you've never imagined."

He supposed he should have worried about his life, he vaguely wondered why he wasn't. All his old cares and worries seemed a distant memory. He realized that his old life was over. It was the past, merely the prelude. His real life was about to begin. "I'll never leave you. I promise with everything in my heart. I'll always be with you."

Her eyes shined with tears. "You promise?" she whispered. "Always?"

"For eternity."

***

A week passed before Michael's friends began to suspect that something was amiss. His phone went unanswered, commissions went unfulfilled, there was no response from his email. Eventually, a missing person's report was filed and the police were called to investigate his apartment.

As officer Robbins entered the dark apartment, he noticed the smell of stale air.Yeah, no one's been in here for a while, he thought. He searched the living room for clues while Davis, his partner, checked the kitchen. It was a small place, comfy enough though. A well used couch sat opposite an LCD TV. The TV and entertainment center were covered in dust.

Most of the decoration consisted of various paintings and drawings hanging on the walls. He had heard the guy was an artist.Guy has some talent, he admitted as he studied the work. No notes, no drug paraphernalia, no sign of any foul play.It was if the guy just up and left without a word to anyone. "You find anything?", he called to his partner.

"Nothing but a few beers and some old food. Guy was definitely a bachelor-all instant stuff."

Robbins grunted in response as he checked the bookshelf while Davis moved into the bedroom. The guy had a ton of books, the shelves were overflowing. Nothing suspicious though, some fantasy stuff, a few romance novels. Dating advice books. Seems like the guy was lonely.

He heard Davis whistle softly in appreciation from the next room. "Hey Ken, come check this out."

Robbins entered the bedroom and immediately saw what Davis was admiring. An easel was set up in the center of the room with a large canvas propped on it. The image on the canvas was incredible. The stuff in the other room had been good, but this looked almost real.