The Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPatrick
PPatrick
73 Followers

Terry who had been watching our intimate fuck was quick to respond as he had been wanking his prick to readiness, and kneeling behind her stuffed his bulbous prick head into her moist arse tube.

Thus began our last orgy of the day, with us changing holes, and positions regularly, sometimes one of us in her mouth whilst the other fucked her furiously in one or the other of her open and slippery holes.

Finally she commanded us to come all over her like the little slut that she was, and standing above her we wanked our last salute to her glorious body, squirt after squirt over her face, tits tummy and cunt, and all the while she spread it over like a moisturising cream.

"I'm NOT taking a shower; I want to smell like a whore as that is what I have just been for the afternoon.

"Thank you guys, for the best fuck of my life. Let's do it again real soon!"

With that she slipped on her dress but not her panties and taking my hand went down the stairs and home.

PPatrick
PPatrick
73 Followers
12