The Possessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Dianna shut the light, and pulled the covers up to her chin, rolling on her side to face the wall. Karen sat exasperated on her bed in the dark. "So much for playing amateur psychologist," she thought. Dianna could be so frustrating. Still, she thought, she had struck a nerve...something to remember for the future.

But it was not a future that she would realize. In the next bed, Dianna lay in an emotional huff. Try as she might, she could not avoid admitting that she was turned on by the thought of being publicly exposed and humiliated; really turned on. Such thoughts had excited her, since before puberty, though she didn't quite know what to make of the tingling sensation between her legs as a child. She remembered how it felt the time she was spanked for locking her parents outside of their dwelling. Her body had tingled and she had shuddered as her pants were pulled down, exposing her bottom.

********************************************************

Dianna thought back to her junior year in high school. She and Karen, along with the rest of their civics class, went on the obligatory field trip to the punishment square in the center of the city. This was the one field trip mandated by law. Every high school student was required to attend one public punishment in order to graduate. The psychology behind the law was quite simple: experiencing first hand what happened to criminal offenders would serve as a deterrent to crime.

Dianna, like Karen and the other girls, was nervous and they all joked and giggled on the trip over, and while they stood in the square, waiting for the convicted to be brought forth for punishment. Crime was rare in the 24th Century, but not extinct. Offenders received varying degrees of punishment, depending on the crime. Minor offenses such as petty vandalism were punished by public spankings. More serious crimes were punished with servitude. In such cases, the offender was stripped of most of her rights and sold as a slave for a fixed period of time. In the most serious cases, the servitude could last a lifetime and the loss of rights was total. Prisons, of course, no longer existed, and individuals committing extremely violent crimes like murder were eliminated. But this almost never occurred.

Dianna, of course, knew all this and what she hadn't known before entering junior year civics she had been taught by her teacher. In particular, Dianna knew the various degrees of punishment and the offenses most likely to warrant them. She also knew that all public punishments were intended to be humiliating. This had all been discussed, in endless boring detail, in class. The Genetic Revolution, the Great Plague and Gender Crisis, the Teresias Compromise, and the New Social Contract, all ancient history as far as she was concerned, and not particularly interesting or relevant to her.

Dianna was, like most of her classmates, unprepared for the reality, of public punishment. As the first offender was led forward, Dianna noticed that the woman (who appeared old at the time, but was probably no more than twenty-five) was wearing a short white v-neck tunic, split at either side. It was held in place by short ties on the sides near the waist. Dianna could see the sides of the woman's bare breasts through the splits in the garment and her bare hips, indicating that she wore no panties.

Her escorts, dressed in gray jumpsuits, led her to the center of the square where two parallel horizontal bars stood, about four feet apart and waist high. The woman was positioned facing the first bar and pushed forward so that she stood bent over the bar. The first guard fastened leather cuffs to each wrist with long tethers, which she secured to the second bar effectively, holding the prisoner captive in the bent position. The second guard placed similar cuffs on the woman's ankles, fastening the attached tethers to rings in the ground. When they were done, the prisoner stood bent over, her legs spread, with the barest of covering from the tunic keeping all in the square from seeing her charms.

A third woman, dressed in a black jump suit read the woman's name, crime, and sentence to the assembled crowd. Dianna could see the woman blush as her name was read, and to her surprise, the crowd also noticed and jeered. Within moments the atmosphere became party-like with the spectators laughing and joking about what was to come.

When the woman in black was done, another woman, the executioner, dressed in gray and black, and carrying a crop approached the prisoner. Unceremoniously, she grabbed and threw up the end of the tunic preserving the last of the captive's remaining dignity, and exposing her bare bottom and pussy for all in the crowd to see. The prisoner blushed a deep red in embarrassment and then gasped in surprise as the woman in black and gray thrust a well-lubricated gloved finger deep into her rectum. After sliding her finger in and out a few times, the woman took a small waxy cylinder about six inches long and slid it into her captive's rectum. The bound woman began to squirm, moving her bare ass back and forth in front of the crowd. A woman in the crowd yelled, "Look, it must feel good!" The crowd erupted in laughter and another woman yelled, "Not as good as what's coming!" The crowd laughed even harder at this.

The executioner then stuck her finger in the prisoner's vagina, sliding it in and out, lubricating the opening. She then placed a cigar shaped white plastic device into the newly lubricated pussy. After examining her work, she stood back, satisfied. Dianna was completely captivated by the proceedings and she could feel her own vagina getting wet. It was incredible how excited she had become watching the woman in the white tunic's punishment.

Many of Dianna's classmates unconsciously rubbed their pubic areas has they watched the scene unfold. Standing about two feet behind and three feet to one side, of the bound woman, the executioner raised the crop and struck the captive squarely on her ass. The prisoner let out a yelp of surprise and pain, and looked wildly at the crowd, flushing in her embarrassment.

The executioner continued to strike the bound captive, striking her buttocks, and upper thighs with the crop. Soon, the prisoner's entire back end was bright pink, and a thick clear fluid ran down her thighs from the crack of her ass. Dianna would later learn that the waxy cylinder contained a pressure and temperature sensitive camphor-like substance. In the rectum, the cylinder would soften, but not melt, unless pressure was applied. Under pressure, it would melt, running out into the external crevices causing a burning sensation. Of course, no actual physical damage was done, but since the natural reflex was to squeeze the ass cheeks together during the spanking, this increased the victim's discomfort.

In addition, the waxy material supposedly contained powerful hormonal stimulants that were released both internally and externally. As the thick liquid ran out of the victim's ass, some of it inevitably came into contact with her vagina, causing the same burning sensation to the lip area, but stimulating her internally. The cigar shaped device was a vibrator that was triggered by a particular rocking motion of the hips. This motion forced the victim to raise and lower her buttocks and reinforced the natural propensity to squeeze the ass cheeks.

The bound woman frantically raised and lowered her hips in a rhythmic motion to which the executioner kept time with the crop, striking buttocks and thighs with each rise. The prisoner pulled at her restraints in both pain and pleasure, desperately attempting to minimize her discomfort while maximizing the effect of the vibrator, whose utility became more vital as the sexual stimulation drove her desire to a fanatical pitch. Soon the need for sexual release became overwhelming and the captive gyrated her hips up and down frantically. Tears ran down her flushed cheeks and sweat covered her body as the executioner kept time with the increased motion of her hips.

In a sudden outburst the captive cried out, "Oh, god, I'm coming! I'm coming! Please not here, like this, in front of everyone. Please god, not here!" And with that, she let out a loud groan of pleasure as an intense orgasm swept through her body.

When her climax was over, the prisoner collapsed over the bars in exhaustion. The executioner stopped the cropping, and the escorts proceeded to untie the captive. The crowd applauded and hooted, as the woman was led away, her ordeal over, for the time being, at least. Dianna, like her classmates, stood dumbfounded, spellbound by what she had just witnessed. She had never been so excited in her life and she had almost cum herself when the prisoner climaxed. Dianna could feel the wetness between her legs, and her knees felt weak. She was happy to board the school transport so she could sit. The mood was quiet and subdued on the way home, but Karen and the others were excited also, and although Dianna did not realize it at the time; almost every girl on the transport would go to bed early that night to masturbate herself to sleep.

For Dianna, the experience had been an awakening of sorts. Of average height, with large full breasts and wide hips, she had a voluptuous figure. Dark hair, hazel eyes, a large mouth and shapely legs made her stunningly beautiful. Dianna however had been a late bloomer sexually. At seventeen, she masturbated regularly like most girls her age, but she had done so more for stress relief and in response to pent-up hormones, as opposed to any external stimulus, such as attraction to a fellow classmate. In fact many of her friends, especially Karen, had often wondered why one of the most attractive and popular girls at school didn't have a girlfriend.

Dianna had never really been sexually excited by a mere display of flesh or affection. If she had taken the time, she might have wondered at this, but as it was the thought never crossed her mind. Today however had been an eye opener. Dianna found that she was intensely excited by the thought of being publicly humiliated. When she masturbated that night, she pictured herself strapped to the bars in the square, her bare bottom exposed for all to see. She stuck her fingers up her ass and in and out of her vagina, a new experience. Up till now she had merely rubbed her clitoris while masturbating and had never explored her orifices, back or front. Fantasizing about being the prisoner, Dianna climaxed several times before falling to sleep.

The next morning she thought about her activities from the night before. Maybe there really was something to all this stuff about the Venkatesan Modification that she had been taught in school after all. However in her hurry to get to school, Dianna pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind to ponder later at her leisure. That night however her thoughts strayed again to the woman prisoner, and she found herself excited again; so excited that she masturbated again before going to sleep. In the subsequent days, Dianna found that thoughts of being humiliated continued to turn her on, and in fact, such activities dominated her fantasies, to the exclusion of all others.

Within a few more days Dianna became obsessed with the idea of being humiliated and she began to think seriously how she might actually be punished in such a manner. At seventeen, thoughts of actual public humiliation were a little too unsettling, but Dianna dreamed of perhaps finding a partner one day who might accommodate her, perhaps even Karen.

Her hopes were both raised and dashed one day when she dared to broach the subject with Karen. "What did you think about the field trip?" she asked, when Karen was visiting. Both girls were in Dianna's room, and sitting on the bed talking.

"You mean the civics field trip?" said Karen.

"Yes."

"It was weird," said Karen "Not at all what I expected."

"In which way?" inquired Dianna.

"I don't know," said Karen. "I thought it would be more business-like, somber, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah," said Dianna. Both girls sat looking at the bedspread beneath them, not sure what to say.

After an awkward silence, Karen said, "It was strangely exciting, if you know what I mean."

"I do," said Dianna, and both girls blushed.

"You too!" said Karen. "I thought it was just me, but I've been sort of listening to the other girls talk, and it seems that everyone was excited. I guess if you really think about it, in light of the Venkatesan Modification, it's to be expected."

At Karen's comment, Dianna became excited, just maybe she thought Karen might be the girlfriend she was looking for. "What do you think it's like?" asked Dianna.

Karen looked up and said, "What is what like?"

"You know, to be punished in front of everyone," said Dianna.

"Awful," said Karen immediately, dashing Dianna's hopes.

"How's that?" said Dianna, not wanting to believe what she had just heard.

"Well, to begin with, not all punishments are the same. There are some that are much worse than the one we saw," said Karen.

"Really?" said Dianna interested. Karen was always better informed about these things than she was.

"Yes, absolutely; you know about public purges?" Dianna nodded her head indicating she did. "Well, do you know what happens to the prisoner before hand?" Dianna shook her head, but her interest had increased substantially. "First of all, I hear that you're forced to remove all your clothes in front of your victims," continued Karen. "Next they shave your pussy and then comes an enema which you must expel while everyone watches. Then they force you to drink water and take another enema, but they don't let you expel this time. In addition, you're catheterized so you can't pee either. When it becomes painful you're led, naked, out into the public square where the tubes are removed and you loose control and expel in front of the crowd; after that comes the auction where you are sold into slavery for life."

"No thanks, this is not my idea of fun," Karen concluded "even if it's necessary to support the New Social Contract".

But Dianna barely heard her friend's remark. The idea of being forced to take an enema and expel it in public had caused her to become excited, and Dianna could feel herself becoming wet. Such ideas had never occurred to her, and the idea sent a thrill of pleasure shuddering through her body.

********************************************************

Two years later, as Dianna lay in the dark on the bed in her dorm, the same thrill passed through her body just recalling Karen's description. In high school, she had been too young and immature to focus her sexual feelings. She had often fantasized about how it would feel to be led away, cuffed, for punishment; the simultaneous thrill and dread, knowing what was to come, but being unable to escape. Now in college, her fantasies had become clear and thoughts of realizing them possessed her. As an adult she could be punished in the ways she had witnessed and Karen had described.

Dianna had no real desire to become a slave, but a public spanking, well that might be worth pursuing. Of course, Dianna's rational side would not quite let her succumb to the temptations of her fantasies. However, subconsciously her pranks had been slowly escalating in severity, never becoming illegal, but approaching this threshold steadily. That is until now. Dianna had been walking through the small village just outside and south of the college, when she had spotted the jewelry store and a sudden thought rushed into her mind, for yet another prank.

She would take ('borrow', in her mind) one of the many gems from the store and add it to the Dean's ring, a plain gold band that she often left lying on her desk during the literature class she taught and in which Dianna was a student. Dianna would return the augmented ring, the next day with a note signed 'from your secret admirer. Then the fun would start.

Dianna was not naive enough to think she would never be caught, but she never expected to be arrested either. The gem would, of course, be returned to the store, and the Dean would still have her ring. At most Dianna expected to be suspended for a few days, after the usual dressing-down in the Dean's office. In reality, Dianna never consciously considered the full implications or consequences of her proposed actions; she simply dismissed them as unimportant.

So it was that the next day, Dianna visited the jewelry store, and when no one was looking, took one of the stones, a pretty green one. Since crime was almost non-existent, this was easy; security was non-existent and all she had to do was pick up the stone and walk out of the store. No one stopped her, and soon she was sitting in her literature class, in the front row, next to the Dean's desk. As usual, the ring sat on the desk under a tangle of papers, and when the Dean's back was turned, Dianna reached over and took the ring.

That evening, she went back to the village, to another jewelry store and had the gem mounted. The jeweler, asked her a few questions about the ring and the stone, but in short order she had the green gem mounted on the gold band, and was on her way. That night, she wrapped the ring in the note she had written and placed the 'gift' in her desk, before going to sleep. The next morning, she took the package and headed to class.

When Dianna was about half way across the quad that occupied the center of the campus, two women in gray uniforms escorted by the Dean, approached her. "Dianna Weiss?" asked one of the uniformed women.

"Yes" said Dianna hesitantly.

"Police" said the woman in gray, flashing a badge. Dianna had never had any contact with the police before and she was both surprised and confused, having completely forgotten about the package she was carrying.

"Is there anything wrong?" she asked, still surprised.

The Dean spoke up saying, "Dianna, these officers have some questions that they would like to ask you. Would you please accompany us to my office?"

Dianna stammered a 'yes, sure', still too surprised to say anything else. Besides, the Dean's tone, although polite, ruled out no for an answer.

The four women walked in silence, and wild thoughts ran through Dianna's mind: had something happened to Karen or her parents? After entering the Dean's office and sitting down, the first officer said, "Ms Weiss did you visit Gina's Gems in the village south of the college yesterday?"

Dianna hesitated, and events started to crystallize in her mind. The store must have reported the missing stone to the police, but why were they questioning her. Surely they could not have identified her as the thief so soon. The store had been crowded when she took the stone, and anyone could have taken it. Maybe the clerk had given the police the descriptions of people who had visited the store recently and whom she remembered. Dianna had been there several times, planning her prank.

"Dianna," said the Dean, breaking the long silence, "A very rare gem was taken from the store yesterday afternoon, and the police think you know about it."

Dianna sat in shocked silence. How could they have found out so soon? Any notion of going on with the prank was quickly evaporating, but Dianna, stunned, had remained silent a bit too long. The police officer said, "It is, of course, your right to remain silent. However, this has its own consequences. Before you say anything, there is something I would like to show you."

The officer took a small black sphere out of her pocket and rubbed her thumb over the outer surface. Instantly, a three dimensional view of the jewelry store flashed into existence in the center of the Dean's office between the seated women and the desk where the Dean sat. As Dianna watched the scene she saw herself near the gem counter surrounded by the other customers in the store. "This was recorded yesterday afternoon," explained the officer.