The Possessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen turned and looked through the glass and saw Dianna, escorted by the two bailiffs, entering the room. Her friend looked pale and in shock. "That's awful!" she said.

"That's the idea," said the Dean, surprising everyone. "After all, she is a convicted criminal."

Evelyn turned to Karen and said softly, "I told you this wasn't going to be pleasant."

********************************************************

When the proceedings were over, the Bailiffs had ushered Dianna into a long brightly lit corridor. Dianna walked as if in a daze, still stunned by what had happened. Never had she believed that her prank could have such serious consequences. As they walked along the corridor in silence, she could hear the sounds of the heels of her new shoes clicking on the hard surface of the floor. Dianna became conscious of the feel of her clothes against her skin and she realized that this might be the last time she would experience this often ignored, but wonderful sensation. Soon, she knew, her fine clothes would be taken from her to be replaced by the coarse garments of a slave. But not before she was humiliated in front of any who cared to watch.

Dianna also became acutely aware of the silky feel of her panties against her vulva. Although she dreaded and feared what was going to happen, the thought of actually being humiliated excited her and she could feel her pussy becoming wet. The conflicting feelings of terror and sexual excitement made her dizzy and Dianna might have swooned if the Bailiffs had not been firmly holding her arms. By the time they reached the end of the corridor, Dianna's body was hot and tingling and she could feel that the crotch of her panties were soaked; she desperately hoped that there was a bathroom nearby that she could use.

At the end of the corridor stood a pair of double doors through which the Bailiffs ushered Dianna. Inside was a small room with a desk, behind which two more officers were seated. Dianna saw the Bailiff on her right hand something to one of the officers seated at the desk. After a few moments the woman looked up and said, "Dianna Weiss?"

"Yes," Dianna heard herself say, in a voice only slightly louder than a whisper.

"You have been sentenced by the state to diapered servitude after being found guilty of theft by a judicial panel of your peers. Your sentence is to commence immediately," said the officer. "From now on you are stripped of all rights and are the property of the state. Since the first part of your sentence calls for public humiliation, you will proceed to the induction phase now, followed by inducement, preparation, humiliation, and auction. You may skip the inducement phase by requesting humiliation immediately upon completion of induction, any questions?"

"No," said Dianna softly, not really following what the officer had said.

"Very well," said the officer, nodding at the Bailiffs. "Proceed." With that, the Bailiffs escorted Dianna through another set of double doors into what looked like a brightly lit old style operating room.

A woman dressed in a white uniform with the name 'Susan' embossed above her right breast, looked up as they entered and said, "Good, right on schedule." Addressing the Bailiffs she said "Remove her handcuffs, and then you can go." The Bailiffs removed Dianna's handcuffs and left the room by the same door they had entered just moments before.

Dianna stood facing Susan, and rubbing her wrists lightly, relieved that the handcuffs had been removed. "Remove all your jewelry and place it in the red container on the stand behind you," commanded Susan. Dianna, pale and still recovering from the shock of her conviction, turned and looked behind her. On a small stand sat a red plastic box and a larger clear plastic container. Dianna was not wearing much jewelry, just some earrings and a gold necklace. After removing these items and placing them in the red box, as she had been instructed, she turned back to face Susan.

"OK. Now remove all your clothes, and place them in the other box," instructed Susan.

Dianna stood dumbfounded, not quite believing her ears. She had not expected things to proceed so rapidly. Worse yet, she was completely unprepared for such a quick loss of her dignity. Although Dianna had often fantasized about being humiliated, she had never really contemplated what such an experience would actually be like. Worse still, she had not been naked in front of another woman since she was a child, not even her roommate Karen. Dianna stood frozen in disbelief by Susan's instruction, her mind not processing what she had just heard.

Susan, seeing her hesitancy barked, "Now! We don't have all day."

Dianna jumped slightly at the rough tone of Susan's command, and turned and proceeded to slowly remove her clothes. After removing her shoes, she took off her jacket and skirt and placed them in the clear plastic box, neatly folding them. She then started to unbutton her blouse slowly.

"Come, on. Hurry it up," said Susan.

After taking her blouse off and placing it in the container, Dianna removed her pantyhose. At this point she stopped, unable to remove her bra and panties. Susan, seeing her charge standing in her underwear and just looking at the container on the tray, put her hands on her hips and started tapping her right foot against the floor. After a moment she said in a sarcastic tone, "Well? Have I been unclear, or something? I said remove your clothes, all of them!"

Dianna turned and faced Susan. Looking at the floor and blushing she said, softly, "Please...I..."

Susan, becoming impatient said harshly, "Please, what? I told you to remove your clothes. If you don't do as you're told young lady, I'll get the Bailiffs back in here and have them remove them for you. And I'll follow that up with a cropping to your behind!"

The thought of several women seeing her naked at once broke Dianna's hesitancy. Turning her back to Susan and facing the table, she undid her bra and let her large full breasts fall out of the lacy undergarment. The cool air in the room caused her nipples to become erect, and Dianna felt a tingle go down her spine. After placing the bra in the container with the rest of her clothes, Dianna, bent over slightly and stepped out of her panties. She could feel the wetness of her pussy and saw the evidence it left on her panties as she added them to the neat pile in the container. Completely naked, Dianna covered herself the best she could with her arms and hands and turned, blushing and with eyes downcast, to face Susan.

As she did so, her eyes caught something different about the lighting of the room, and looking up slightly, she noticed that the back wall, which had been up to now dark glass, was now lit and that behind the glass stood Karen, Evelyn, and the Dean. Embarrassed beyond words, Dianna gasped and instinctively she moved her arms and hands to better cover her breasts and pussy. With her mouth open and her cheeks flushed, Dianna's eyes became watery and tears of shame started falling from her eyes.

"Finally!" exclaimed Susan, with a slight smile. She always enjoyed this part, especially with the 'modest ones'. It never ceased to surprise her how 'shocked' her charges were at seeing their victims come to witness their punishment. Stupid sluts! What did they think the word 'humiliation' meant?

"Turn around and bend over and grab your ankles," said Susan. Dianna still surprised and deeply embarrassed to find out she was being watched by people, who only a few moments ago had sat next to her in the courtroom, turned slowly to face the tray again, tears running down her cheeks. Dianna frantically wished that she could put her clothes back on, and her water filled eyes lingered on the contents of the tray.

Susan had lost her patience by this time. Dianna had not bent over as instructed and she was tired of repeating herself. Taking a short crop, she struck Dianna squarely on her bare buttocks. Dianna yelped in both surprise and pain and her hands went reflexively to her behind to protect her exposed bottom.

Susan barked, "I said bend over. I don't have all day, and you are being most uncooperative. If you don't start doing what you're told, there's going to be a lot more of that!"

Dianna started to cry, but bent over and grabbed her ankles as she had been instructed. She knew that everyone could see her exposed charms in this position and she turned dark red in embarrassment. Susan, placing an exam glove on her right hand, lubricated the index finger, and plunged it into Dianna's vagina, moving it in and out, and slowly turning it around inside. Dianna gasped at the intimate contact and her body went rigid. Never before had another woman touched her in that area. Dianna could feel her heart start to beat faster in both excitement and fear. "Looks like I wasted that lubricant," remarked Susan. "I've never seen such a wet pussy from merely getting undressed."

Reaching over to the tray where Dianna's clothes lay, Susan picked up her recently discarded panties and examined the crotch. Seeing the egg-white stain, she exclaimed, "My, excited, from the very start!" Dianna had never been so embarrassed and tears fell from her eyes, dripping on the floor inches from her face. Casting the panties aside, Susan placed more lubricant on her gloved index finger and spreading Dianna's buttocks with the fingers of her left hand placed the lubricated finger on her rectum. Dianna stiffened at her touch and Susan said, "Relax, or this will be uncomfortable."

Dianna relaxed slightly, and felt Susan's finger slowly enter her rectum, twisting and turning, as it went in. Susan moved her finger in and out of Dianna's ass, sloppily spreading the lubricant against the inside of the cheeks. Dianna was even more embarrassed by the humiliating procedure, especially knowing that Karen, Evelyn and the Dean were watching every detail from only a few feet away. Susan removed her finger several times from Dianna's ass, but re-entered her each time, after a few seconds. After what seemed like forever, but was actually only a few minutes, Susan slowly removed her finger from Dianna's ass. "Stand up and turn around," she commanded. Dianna did as she was told glad to get out of her humiliating position.

"Open your mouth," said Susan. Dianna complied and Susan, grabbing her chin with her left hand, moved her head slightly from side to side, as she looked in her mouth. Releasing her chin, Susan stepped back and made some notes on a recording device. As Susan entered her notes, Dianna began to feel cramps in her stomach. 'Great!' she thought, 'what a time to need to use the bathroom!'

As Susan continued with her work, Dianna felt the cramps becoming worse. After a few minutes, she realized that she would need to get to a bathroom soon. "Please," she said, "is there a bathroom I can use?"

Susan looked up from her notes and said, "Bathroom?"

"Yes, I need to go real bad," said Dianna.

"Yes. I gave you several powerful suppositories during your rectal exam. You can go to the prep-table and expel there," said Susan pointing to a padded table about three feet away from the glass wall behind which Karen and the others stood watching.

"Please," said Dianna looking mortified at the table, "let me use the bathroom."

"Your bathroom days are over, young lady," said Susan sternly. "You lost that privilege when you decided to become a thief. I suggest you get up on that table now, before you have an accident."

Susan's tone left no room for doubt that Dianna would get cropped again if she made a mess standing where she was. Feeling the cramps building, Dianna had little choice but to comply and get on the prep-table. As she approached the table, Dianna noticed that, at one end, it contained leg stirrups and a bowl to expel in. She realized that once on the table, she would be forced to expel just a few feet away and in full view of the spectators in the room beyond. This caused her to hesitate, but a sudden wave of cramps swept through her again and Dianna had to squeeze her ass cheeks tightly together in order to avoid an accident. When the cramps passed, she knew that she had better be on the table before the next set hit her.

Dianna reluctantly climbed onto the table and lay on her back. Susan walked over to where she lay and said, "Put your legs in the stirrups." Dianna, having little choice complied, and when her legs were correctly positioned, Susan fastened them in place with leather straps. She then took Dianna's wrists and placed them into the leather cuffs that were located on each side of the table, effectively shackling her to the prep-table. "Comfy?" she said, sarcastically.

Dianna knew that she would not be able to leave the table until Susan released her and worse, Susan was now free to do anything she wished, and there was nothing Dianna could do about it. But Dianna had little time to dwell on these thoughts, for another wave of severe cramping swept through her body. Sensing Dianna's discomfort, Susan pushed the leg stirrups apart, spreading Dianna's legs and pulling her body towards the end of the table, effectively positioning her bottom over the bowl that waited there.

Dianna struggled to hold back the inevitable, squeezing her ass cheeks together and moaning, in an effort to avoid expelling. Her spread legs hindered her effort and she heard Susan say, "the sooner you expel, the better you'll feel." As the cramping in her belly reach its maximum, Dianna felt her rectum give way and she began to expel uncontrollably into the bowl. Looking up she saw the corner of the Dean's mouth move up slightly in the beginnings of a satisfied smile. Evelyn stared at her sympathetically while Karen covered her open mouth to stifle a small cry. The escort looked impassively at her as if bored by her suffering.

As the cramps subsided, Dianna thoughts focused and she blushed a deep red in embarrassment at what she had just done. Susan, as if reading her mind said, "How does it feel to expel in front of five grown women with your legs spread wide?"

Dianna turned her head to one side and began to cry. She had never been so humiliated in her life! But worse was to come. "Enema time," said Susan happily.

"What!" Dianna said surprised through her tears. "Surely there can't be anything left."

"You would be surprised," said Susan. "We must completely remove everything from your digestive track before you can start your new diet." With that, Susan produced a large bag filled with clear liquid with a long tube extending from one end. Lubricating the end of the tube, she placed the end against Dianna's anus and said, "Push".

Dianna said, "Please no, please." But she could feel the tube entering her rectum as Susan continued with her humiliating task. When the tube was in place, Susan removed a clamp at the base of the bag and Dianna could feel the warm liquid enter her body. After about a minute she began to feel cramps in her stomach again and she cried, "Please, it's hurting. Please stop."

To her surprise, Susan replaced the clamp and said, "Shush! It will pass in a moment." With that she started to rub Dianna's belly using a circular motion. In a few moments the cramps passed and Susan removed the clamp again and Dianna felt the flow of liquid into her body resume. Susan continued to rub Dianna's stomach, but she let her hand wander into Dianna's pubic area and onto her clitoris. The touch of Susan's fingers on her clitoris excited Dianna and she became aware of the fact, that despite her embarrassment and distress, she had been aroused ever since removing her clothes.

As the liquid flowed into her, Dianna became more and more excited by Susan's ministrations. "Please no," she moaned, "please." But Susan ignored her. Soon the bag was empty and Susan removed the hose from her ass. Looking down, Dianna could see that her belly was severely distended. Susan produced a cone shaped object about eight inches long and proceeded to spread lubricant on it. When she was finished, she placed the pointed end of the object over Dianna's anus, and in a single twisting motion, shoved it into her rectum.

Dianna felt the object expand inside her and she knew that she would be unable to expel it on her own. "You'll need to hold the enema for ten minutes," explained Susan, walking away. After about a minute, Dianna felt the cramps beginning to return, and she doubted she would last that long. Time seemed to run in slow motion and cramps began to sweep through her distended belly in waves; each new wave increasing in intensity and frequency. Moaning, Dianna looked at her belly in agony and was soon covered in sweat.

After what seemed like an eternity, Susan returned and said, "Oh my, look at the time," and twisting the butt plug, pulled it from her body. Dianna felt liquid run uncontrollably from her ass immediately after Susan removed the plug. The flow built and continued as wave after wave of cramps wracked her body. When the flow finally stopped, Susan produced another enema bag and said, "Good: time for the final treatment."

"No, please, please no," cried Dianna.

"Don't worry" said Susan, 'this one's smaller and you won't have nearly as many cramps." With that, she placed the hose into Dianna's ass and removed the clamp. As the liquid flowed into her body, Susan again rubbed Dianna's stomach and clitoris. By the time the bag was empty, Dianna was moaning in excitement and she could feel her pussy dripping. "My, aren't we excited," commented Susan, removing the hose and twisting the butt plug into place. Dianna blushed at her comment, but Susan turned and left the room again.

She was right however, Dianna hardly felt any cramps and her belly was not nearly as distended as with the first enema. This however was of little comfort since it permitted her to focus her attention away from herself and onto the women in the room beyond. The Dean was staring at her, a satisfied smile on her face. Karen and Evelyn were talking with the woman in the white uniform, occasionally glancing her way, the expressions on their faces grave and drawn.

Dianna blushed chrisom red in embarrassment as she lay there with her legs spread wide, her pussy completely exposed for all to see. The thought of the other women looking at her most intimate parts, parts she had taken great care to keep covered, deeply embarrassed her. Worse, Dianna realized that part of her was also deeply excited by the thought of being so exposed, especially in front of Karen. This added further to her sense of shame, since Karen had always occupied her sexual fantasies. She had taken great care to never let Karen know her secret, to the point of never appearing undressed in front of her, for fear of betraying even the smallest hint of physical excitement. Now she lay fully exposed to her friend's view.

Dianna also thought of her humiliation and the Dean's perverse pleasure at seeing her like this and desperately hoped that the worse was over. But she was soon to find out how false her hopes were. Susan returned and said, "Time to expel." With that, she removed the butt plug. Dianna did not immediately start to expel this time, since the enema had been much smaller this time and the cramping only mild. "You'll need to push," said Susan.

Dianna blushed at the thought of consciously having to expel. At least the last time, the liquid had flowed from her of its own volition. "Hurry it up! We're already behind schedule. If you can't do as you're told, I'll have to help you along," said Susan reaching for her crop. Dianna seeing the futility of delaying relaxed her anus and pushed. She heard and felt a small stream of liquid escape her ass and she pushed harder, grunting, until a steady stream flowed from her bottom. After several minutes, the flow stopped and although Dianna kept pushing, no more liquid would come out of her.

1...45678...33