The Possession of Vivian

Story Info
Mary's Mistress is possessed by her late husband's ghost.
1.4k words
3.86
15.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allybear
Allybear
27 Followers

Vivian was sitting by her vanity in her bedchamber when her servant, Mary knocked on the door. "You may enter." Vivian had her back to her maid and she fought the urge to cross the room to comfort the girl. She knew, without looking, the Mary's lovely face would be hurt and confused at being addressed like a servant. Mary wasn't a servant. She held the older woman many nights while Vivian cried over her late-husband. He was a good man who suddenly fell ill, leaving his wife well-taken care of and yet, Vivian felt alone and began to confine in her handmaiden. She knew Mary was upset at being summoned like this but she couldn't turn to face her. With her back turned, Vivian became to speak.

"It was all for you, Mary."

She heard Mary stutter, "M-ma'am?"

"I've always considered myself a Christian woman. When my Edward passed, I haven't felt anything for another man. Edward will always be my husband." Vivian paused and placed her hands in her lap. "You were my dear friend, Mary and I will always love you."

Mary stepped forward to her Mistress but Vivian spun in her seat and held up her hand. Mary came no closed. "I need you to understand." Vivian lowered her head.

"Ma'am, what is wrong? Have I displeased you?"

"No, you didn't displease me." Vivian paused and began again, "My Edward was such a good man. He saved me from a life of sin and since we wed, I have spent my life trying to be a good Christian wife for him." Mary shifted in place. She hated when her Mistress talked about her late-husband. She hated it because she always hated Edward. Edward was always kind and gentle to his wife but he was not the same man to Mary. She still remembered the first night he slipped into her bedroom and held her mouth shut while his hands wandered under her nightgown. He would pull her into his lap so she could feel his hardness and whisper into her ear, "Who will you run to, whore? No one will believe you didn't enjoy yourself." She tried to plead at first but quickly learned that only excited him. Then his fat fingers would dig inside her while she cried quietly. Mary could feel him position himself to enter her body and his memory brought the taste to his sweat to her lips. The memory was so strong that Mary gagged slightly and was brought back to the present. "You are a good woman." Mary remarked. She meant it too. When her husband died, Mary didn't dare leave Vivian's side because the older woman had always been kind to her. She didn't wish to ruin the woman's view of her late-husband so she held her hair and listened to her cry. In those hours, she came to love her Mistress more than she should have. Mary would lay awake at nights and when she thought about Edward's violation, she wished to run to her Mistress for comfort. To sleep naked in her arms. There was no way for her to say those feeling outloud so Mary stood, silent as the dead.

Vivian was silent as well for a moment. "I thought my love for you was simply a desire to see you taken care of. I know realize the sin I dealt with before Edward came into my life has returned." Vivian became to pace the room frantically. "I do believe that God answers prayers and for years he choose not to answer mine. He took my Edward. He sit idly by while I struggle with this same sin that threatens to eat my soul." Vivian was speaking with her hands, waving them wildly over her head. Mary watched in fear and anticipation. Could her Mistress be saying she had the same feelings? The way she spoke of struggle was too familiar to Mary. Mary had so much she wanted to say but was frozen to the spot. The mood in the room changed however when Vivian turned to face Mary. Vivian's eyes were full of tears that had not fallen. She was visibly shaking. "I stopped praying, Mary." Vivian's wild look hardened. "Rather, I stopped praying to God. You'll think it's silly Mary but I prayed to Edward. I confessed my feelings to him like I had so many years ago. I told him I'm sorry and Mary... he forgave me again. Can you believe it?" Vivian became to step forward and Mary for the first time felt fearful for her safety.

"You spoke to Master Edward, ma'am?"

"Yes, Mary and he told me a secret." In the blink of an eye, Vivian crossed the span of the room and she pinned Mary against the wall. Before Mary could speak, she felt a hot breath whisper into her ears in a voice she thought she'd never hear again. Edward's voice said, "Hello, my little whore." Mary couldn't believe it. She screamed, "No! It can't be!"

Vivian's face was the same but the expression was the same unmistakable smirk that haunted Mary. Vivian said, "Edward says it's alright now because he's here. I've forgiven him for being with you. He's forgiven me for my wicked thoughts. He has a message for you, Mary." Vivian's voice changed again and her eyes hardened.

Before Mary could register shock on her face, Vivian slapped her check and she felt to her knees. Next thing she knew, Vivian was on top of her, feeling heavier than she looked. Vivian's held her down with her hands pinned behind her back and she had one hand wrapped in her hair. The other hand snaked it's way under the folds of her dress until it found its way between her legs. Mary struggled and tried to cross her legs but Edward's low chuckle in her ears made her scream. While screaming, Vivian's hand parted her legs and forcefully entered her. She wasn't wet and it hurt feeling those fingers prob her. Edward's voice repeating those familiar taunts, "You like it, whore. Just relax so it doesn't hurt you like last time. It will get slippery when I rip your dirty cunt open."

Vivian crawled up Mary's body until she could rest her breast on Mary's lip. Each time Mary opened her mouth to cry out, Vivian pressed her nippled into Mary's screaming mouth. "Be a good whore and taste me!" Vivian murmured. "Don't make me hold your head down again." This time, Edward's smug tone come out of Vivian's lips. Mary screamed again and found Vivian's breast shoved against her mouth so she couldn't speak. Mary squirmed underneath, panting with panic in her eyes. Muffled, Mary cried out, "Mistress, please stop! Whatever is making you, please fight it!" Vivian shook her head violently and laughed. The sound was like Edward and Vivian were laughing manically in sync. "I can't stop, Mary. Edward had you and so will I!" Vivian pressed herself against Mary and whispered, "Can you feel it?"

Mary didn't know what was happening except Vivian felt very warm down between her legs. Something told her to look down. She saw Vivian's pussy, aroused and swollen. It contracted and unfolded slowly. Mary couldn't believe what she was seeing. It looked like an egg peeking out at first until it pressed forward and grew until Mary realize she was witnessing a cock emerge from inside Vivian's vagina. Vivian had a look of paine joy across her face as she whispered, "He's here with me!"

Mary bucked to break free and Vivian squeezed between her legs. Vivian took a moment to view her look of panic before plunging her new cock between Mary's legs.

Mary screamed. Not like this! She loved her Mistress and imagined being beneath her naked body but this person wasn't her Mistress. This was Edward inside her, growing harder at the sight from her tears. Edward, laughing, calling her a filthy whore and fucking her pussy until then she felt stretched past the point of pleasure. She felt slick and knew she was bleeding. Mary couldn't look into the eyes of the demon inside her Mistress so she buried her head into Vivian's shoulder and sobbed violently. "I'm going to mark you, Mary. I want you to know that you're my little whore." Vivian bit the side of Mary's neck. Mary screamed and Vivian arched deeper as she began to orgasm. It was a dirty vile soul wrenching affair. Mary cried as Vivian's nails dug into her skin. Time seemed to stretch until all Mary knew was fullness, pain and tears.

She couldn't tell when it stopped. Mary was curled protectively into a ball only to find Vivian kneeling over her. Her Mistress was stroking her face. "He's back with us, Mary. We'll be together again." Mary flinched away as Vivian's smirk returned and Edward's voice said, "Yes, Mary. We'll have much more time together."

Allybear
Allybear
27 Followers