The Possibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers

He rode her hard and deep, grunting like a rutting stag servicing a Spring doe. He pushed her flat against the mattress, surrounding her soft body with his own muscular one, trapping her so that she could not escape...as if she had any inclination to do so. His mouth made love to her neck and her shoulders; his hands reached below and found her turgid nipples. She came in waves, a series of short interludes ending with a final, agonizingly long, crashing, screaming orgasm. He filled her with his essence with one final, deep thrust. She was his now; there could be no doubt...no question. She knew it too. He had answered her question without words. No other man could or would ever be inside her...could or would ever please her...satisfy her so completely.

"Good answer." She had whispered, then giggled. "No doubts; none what so ever. I am yours...now and forever."

"I'm glad that's settled."

"Oh yeah...it's pretty amazing what twenty-two years of wondering can do."

They dozed off; they showered together which of course ended up in more play time which then ended up back in bed. They explored each other in infinite detail...found each others special zones...and then they made love tenderly but passionately and any remaining vestige of doubt was completely swept away. They donned limited clothing as darkness fell to contemplate dinner and for Elaine to have a chance to meet the pups who of course instantly fell in love with her. Real life intruded.

"I can't bail on this book tour, Bill. At this very second I never want to live another day without you but this book is such an important part of my life. It's my heart and soul on display and people are just starting to discover it."

"Elaine, I understand; I wouldn't expect you to do anything else. I'm not in any position to drop what I'm doing and go on the road with you."

"Do you enjoy your job?"

"For the first time in fourteen years I absolutely love it. I love the people I work with and I'm making a difference---building something of value. You said you don't really belong anywhere---geographically. I think I belong here. It's got a lot of the good points of where we grew up with little, if any of the down side. We're thirty minutes from a respected university. The winters are no where near as long and miserable as where we grew up. We're half and hour from an major airport---not two hours."

"What about your writing---and when do I get to read it?"

I haven't done much writing for a few months but things are settling down so I plan to get back to it."

"Will you have to relocate again?"

"Not remotely likely. Even if things didn't work out with my current company there are ample opportunities in the area. I've got decent savings and if worse came to worse could retire early."

"What about...babies?"

"Always wanted them...want them with you; you are, being practical for a moment approaching a high risk point as far as child bearing goes...are you sure?"

"I'd like to try."

"That sounds like fun."

"You men---it's all you ever think of...thank goodness! Do you have to travel much?"

"Not remotely like I used to. There are always trips and meetings in the corporate world but I have some degree of control over it."

"Bill, I'm not teaching any more; for the past year I'm living for the book and getting by on savings and the limited generosity and financial means of my publisher. Money can become an issue...it was one of many between Russ and me."

"Elaine, assuming that it is what you want I'd be real happy if you devoted your time in two areas, writing and selling your work---and having and raising our family."

"I'd like that; I spent too many years as the primary---often only---bread winner so I guess I'm conditioned that way. Are you sure?"

"I don't have any expensive habits, Elaine other than occasional decent bottle of wine. I think we'll do just fine."

"Well drag out a decent bottle of wine and let's see if we can scrape together dinner without going out. I don't feel like getting dressed and while hungry, I'm not remotely done abusing your body. Fair enough?"

"You women! You see us as little more than sex objects!"

Elaine moved in close to him and found his cock. "My God, are you taking medication? You're hard again."

"It's all your fault, dear heart."

"Oh well, I suppose we'll have to take care of that before we eat." To Bill's surprise and glee Elaine, extended her leg and placed it on the kitchen counter, turning her back toward him. "All the flexibility from cheerleading...never really lost it. Bill, I've accumulated twenty-two years of...bluntly, horniness for want of a better word. I was married to a man who went through the motions---infrequently---because I was not of the gender he preferred. Since then it's been pretty slim pickings.

"Now, to my delight, I find this devilishly handsome man who has been secretly in love with me for twenty-two years and can't keep his hands off me. Fuck me Bill, right here in the kitchen. And whether it's next week, next year or next century, fuck me any time you feel the urge. I will always be in the mood and I don't get headaches. I don't care what I'm doing or the time of day---you have unleashed a monster. Fuck me Bill."

Bill went down on his haunches and lavished her tight little slot and sweet little rear with special attention.

"Dirty...nasty man...oh damn...yeah...put your tongue in there...fuck me with your tongue. Oh shit...Bill...do you want my ass Bill? The one you drooled over back in high school? Are you an anal kind of guy Bill? You can have it Bill...just let me get used to it. No, you can't just have it...I want you there!"

Elaine searched the counter with her eyes and found what she was looking for. Virgin olive oil in a quaint little clay jug. Turning she poured a liberal helping on Bill's cock and rubbed its length with her hands. Pouring a healthy amount in her cupped hand she oiled the appropriate entrance. Bill tested and explored with his fingers. Soon the bulbous head of his fat cock was inside her, then more...then all of it. Elaine again placed her outstretched leg on the counter, rubbing one oily mitt on her perfect breasts as the other found her magic button. Fortunately neither slipped on the now oily floor. Both came quickly; Elaine came a second time just as Bill emptied his balls inside her tight little chute.

"Wow." Elaine said in a hoarse whisper. "That was delightfully nasty, filthy, dirty and perverted. Let's try that more often. What would my mother think?"

"Yeah, that worked."

"So, now I guess we need to clean up this mess and cook something. That little episode wasn't too slutty for you---was it Bill?"

"Let's see, I'm planning to spend the rest of my life with a woman who makes me dizzy just walking into a room, who loves to fuck, sucks cock with abandon---and swallows--- and now I discover that, on occasion, she likes it up the ass? You've got to be kidding me. Never in my wildest dreams did it occur to me that sweet, prim little Elaine grew up to be delightfully uninhibited and wonderfully slutty. And now she's my girl? Hell I must have died and gone to heaven."

Elaine kissed him. "Your little slut and no one else's...our little family secret. I'm a little giddy right now Bill, I've never had a man want me and desire me the way you do---don't ever stop. I've never had a chance to be one very special man's little slut---a man who loves me, respects me...cares for me.

"I don't want to belabor the point but I spent ten years married to a man I thought loved me---and I think he did in his own way. But romance---the physical part, sex---wasn't part of it. Look, I started writing to get off, figuratively. I've got the last twenty-two years to make up for in terms of physical love. It's been the missing element and I intend to make up for lost time---with you. I intend to fuck you until your balls ache---until you couldn't cum again if your life depended on it. Any questions?"

"I think it sounds like a workable plan."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers