The Posting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you love the massaging, the kissing, licking, nibbling and sucking as we lay down on the floor and begin to explore your naked body from head to toe? Can you imagine how it feels as my tongue works its way from your neck to your foot, stopping on occasion to enjoy each erogenous zone? Do you love the kissing and sucking as I use my mouth and tongue to give pleasure to you? Do you LOVE it as I explore all of your erogenous zones and slowly build the fire inside you to a raging inferno? Do you LOVE the feeling of the volcano fire that is preparing to erupt from deep inside? Do you like it when you feel my hot breath on your pussy lips? Do you crave to feel my tongue penetrate you, or my lips as they nibble your clit? Are the sparks starting to fly as I nibble and tease? Is your silkiness already overflowing with warm juices and longing for my cock?

Do you LOVE it as you stop me and begin to reciprocate and explore my body with your mouth? Can you feel the smoothness of my skin? Do your hands and tongue have any favorite places they want to enjoy? Did you lean forward and take my cock into your hand and guide it to your mouth? As you part your lips, do you feel my cock throbbing in your hand? Can you feel it's soft hard smoothness on the roof of your mouth? Do you enjoy stroking my cock with your warm moist mouth and tongue? Can you feel my reaction as I get stiffer and harder?

Were you caught off guard when I suddenly pushed you back, and once again begin to sample your slit with my tongue? Did you even notice that you had instinctively spread your legs wider for me and arched your back?

Can you feel the amazing sensations as I push my warm moist tongue into your slit and explore its depth and length? Can you feel yourself opening up for me as my tongue finally reaches your sensitive entrance and licks all around its perimeter for a few moments? Can you imagination the warmth and ravenous hunger when I apply more pressure to your entrance with my tongue and it finally slides into you? Did you wriggle your hips? Did you thrust toward me? Did you hear yourself gasp in sudden pleasure? Did you reach down to grasp my head and hold it in place while you enjoy the glorious sensations emanating for your pussy – feelings that are now surging through your body? Can you imagine how good it feels as my tongue slips in and out our your love tunnel entrance? How does it feel when I pull my tongue back out? Does it leave you feeling empty, and wanting more? In your mind, can you feel the intense overpowering desire to feel my cock inside you? Can you imagine it as my mouth quickly moves upward and finds your clit?

Are there lightning bolts electrifying your body as I spread your upper lips and push the hood back to fully expose your clit? Can you imagine the throbbing inside as my tongue begins to gently enjoy your overheated clit? Do your legs twitch slightly each time I flick your clit with my tongue? Can you imagine the sensations as I suck on your clit and pull it gently into my mouth and suck on it? Can you feel the intensity growing as I reach out and slip a finger into your cunt while savoring the sweet taste of your clit? Can you imagine the ravenous need to feel my cock inside? Can you hear yourself telling me how much you want me inside – how you want me to fuck you and how you want me to make you cum? Can you imagine the words escaping your mouth as you tell me how much you want to be fucked like never before? Can you imagine trying to contain the volcano inside as my fingers find your g-spot?

Can you feel it as I straighten up and remove my mouth – and bring your body to the edge of the bed and lay you down with nothing more than my fingers inside you to guide you to our destiny? Can you feel the cool sheets on your back as you lie down and settle into position? Can you feel your legs dangling as they drape off the edge of the bed? Can you feel it as I stand before you and you take in the sight of my raging erection at full attention just inches from your throbbing, aching, starving, ravenously hungry pussy?

And then can you imagine the thrill and excitement shuddering through your entire being as the tip of my cock brushes your pussy lips for the first time? Can you imagine how it f feels it as my tip begins to gently spread your outer lips open, ever so slowly exposing your soaking steamy wetness to the tip of my steel hardness? Can you feel it as I tease your heavenly lips with my raging cock's tip? Can you imagine how it feels as I slide my tip up and down your slit on the outside, coating you with precious drops of sticky crystal clear precum? Do you have any idea of how much you turn me on, and how much I need to be inside you? Can you imagine the feeling as I spread your labia lips slightly and start sliding my tip up and down your slit on the inside? Does it feel like I'm teasing, or are you becoming lost in the glorious sensations flowing through your soul?

Did it send a shudder through your body when my cock first touches your clit? Do you grab my butt cheeks and try to savagely pull me inside you when I slid my cock tip down to your opening and pressed it gently toward you but not hard enough to penetrate inside? Can you imagine your tummy muscles tensing each time I slide up and down your slit, coating and lubricating your inner lips and your sensitive entrance with a few more golden drops of warm precum? Can you feel it as your hips start to imperceptibly rock and match my motion even before we begin? Can you image wrapping your legs around me, locking your feet behind me and struggling to guide me inside your folds while I resist?

"Do you want me inside?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"OMG – YES!! – and hurry – I want you NOWWWWWW" is your response. "I want to feel your cock filling me inside!!" you demand. It seems your imagination has taken full control of your body as you fully submit to the roaring passions you feel.

"OK," I reply, "but let's enjoy a really slow penetration." "I want you to feel every millimeter of me inside as we start. And I want to feel every millimeter of you enveloping my cock. And I want you to fully enjoy me and feel me deep inside..."

Even though you might want me to slam it all the way in – in a single savage stroke – I can see the smile, the raw desire and lust on your face – and no permission is needed as you submit your body and soul to my intent.

Can you imagine it as my tip moves down your slit so slowly it makes you cry with lust one last time, creeping toward your bubbling opening? Can you imagine the pleasure as I begin a soft slow exploration of your entrance? Can you feel my cock's soft tip gently probing your opening? Can you imagine how it feel as it probes in and out, top to bottom and from side to side? Did you gasp as it slowly spreads your opening and as I let the tip of my cock rest just inside your opening for a moment? Imagine how your pussy lips and your throbbing depths feel as my pulsating cock rests there motionless – and then can you imagine the glorious feeling of your walls starting to spread as my thick cock begins its long journey into you? Can you imagine how it feels as your opening starts to spread even more as I press slightly more of my tip into you? Did you feel it as you arched your back and attempted to thrust toward me? Did you feel it as you instinctively clamped me tightly with your legs locked behind me? Can you imagine how good it feels, and the intensity with which you try and take me deep inside? Can you imagine it as I suddenly pull back a millimeter and your enormous dismay? Can you imagine telling me how you don't want me to pull out, and that you want me in deeper?

Did you hear yourself moan? Did you hear yourself say

" PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!! PLLLLLEEEEEASE FUUUUUCK MEEEEE!!"

And then can you feel the rush of pure adrenaline driven pleasure as I push in slightly more? Can you imagine how good it feels as the head of my cock finally makes it all the way past your pussy lips, and enters you? Do you feel the ridge of my cock head, the glans, finally and fully coming to rest just inside your entrance? Can you feel the ridge around the tip of this magnificent cock just inside your opening and your immense pleasure as you joyfully accept this delightful presence invading your quivering pussy? Can you feel it as I slowly push it in a little bit more, and how your pussy is raging for more and more of me as my cock splits your lips, entrance and now your inside walls spread further apart? Can you feel how gloriously hot, wet and sexy and horny you feel? Can you imagine the feelings as you sense the smallest changes, as you feel the tip of my cock and the glans ridge working ever so slowly further into you - millimeter by millimeter?

Can you hear yourself? "UGGGGNNNNHHHH – mmmmmm –– ohhhhh –- ahhhhh –- yessssssssss" escapes from you as you accept me and as you savor the sensations?

Can you imagine several minutes of us enjoying a very gentle and shallow fuck, until I have entered you just deep enough to reach your g-spot? Can you imagine your cunt grasping my cock as you let loose a moan of pure passion as your g-spot responds hungrily to to my cock's advances? How does it feel as I slowly slide my cock back and forth, in and out – across your g-spot? Can you imagine feeling the beginnings of an orgasm starting to build?

"Go in ALL the way!!" you order me. "I want you all the way inside me NOW!" "PLLLLLEASE FUUUUUUCK MEeeee – PLEASE – PLEASE– Fuuuuck Meeeeeeeeee Nowwwwwwww!"

"Well, I hope you're ready," I reply.

And then it starts.

Can you imagine it as I pull back slightly one last time, and then can you feel the intensity as without any hesitation I slam my cock completely into your soaking drenched hungry pussy? Can feel it as you take me all the way inside your cock-starved cunt in one massive, plunging, jackhammer stroke? Can you imagine the amazing feeling of my cock suddenly buried deep, Deep, DEEP inside you? Can you feel it as you gasp for air and grunt and clench your fists as I bury my cock deep, Deep, DEEP inside, right to the very hilt?

Can you imagine the feeling as you take me in all the way and you are stretched wide by my thickness? Can you feel how amazing it is as your entrance is fully opened up to me and you feel my shaft sink into you all the way to your cervix? How hard did your legs lock behind me to hold me in place as they spread as wide as they can? Can you image never having felt so full before? Has any cock ever felt so good before? Can you feel it as we both begin to slowly and gently pull slightly apart and then move toward each other again, trying to go even deeper as we both start down the long road of fulfilling our unbridled passion?

You didn't expect it, but can you feel the intensity of your counter-thrusting? Can you feel yourself meeting my every thrust with an equal force and intensity of your own? Did you even notice that your hips were starting to buck as you take your fill of my cock inside you? Are you surprised by the sexual energy you are suddenly feeling, and the hunger to respond to me as a sexual equal? Can you feel the intense hunger to let go of yourself and enjoy a raw passionate fucking - a hunger to fuck long and hard and with a passion that you've never felt before, and how amazing it feels? Can you imagine feeling my precum continually oozing into you as we begin to fuck, mixing my juices with your slick wetness and helping to lubricate both of us? Can you imagine how good the sensations feel as our combined juices provide the exact levels of lubrication and friction that we both hunger for?

Can you feel it as my cock slides smoothly in and out of your sopping hot throbbing cunt? Can you feel it as each stroke gets longer and longer, and deeper and deeper? Can you feel my cock sliding all the way out sometimes and then back in and out and plunges back into you – do you have any idea how much pleasure I feel as your pussy massages and strokes up and down the entire length of my rock hard shaft? Can you feel your cunt throbbing and pulsating and quivering with each thrust and equal counter-thrust?

Can you feel yourself gritting your teeth, your leg and tummy muscles tensing with every penetration? Can you imagine it as you feel your breasts bouncing to our rhythm, nipples hard and erect and in full glorious view of your lover's eyes? Can you imagine how it feels as our pace gradually quickens? Can you feel your breasts as they start to heave mightily to our combined rhythm? Can you hear the squishy hot wet squelchy noises our combined juices are making on each deep plunge of our sexual union? Can you hear me as I begin to grunt and hold my breath as my electrified erection responds to your every move? To every time you clench my cock with your pussy? Can you hear the bed squeaking and groaning underneath us? Do you even hear the moans and noises your are emitting as you fuck this cock with all you might, harder and harder, as you take more and more pleasure?

Can you feel it as the pace increases and we both grunt and moan and scream in sheer delight? Can you imagine the intensity as we both graduate from enjoying HOT SEX to a a point where it becomes more like we are simply 2 animals FUCKING each other with all we have? Can you hear yourself gasping with every breath as every thought evaporates from your mind and all sense of control disappears into a raw throbbing passion, and there is is nothing left but this all-consuming pleasure and your pure female instinct doing what it knows how to do, and doing better and harder and faster and deeper than ever before? Can you imagine how it feels to take a man in deeper than ever before and fucking away at him with absolute utter abandonment and with every thing you have within you? Can you imagine what it feels like to have his hot raw flesh plowing into your innermost self, filling you completely, and withdrawing, and then filling you completely over and over and over again and again and again? Can you imagine the sheer joy as you respond with raw female passion and fuck him in return with everything you have, just as hard and long, and with wild, complete and utter abandon?

Can you feel the instinctive rhythm of our intertwined genitals as our pace and intensity quickens even more and our union proceeds to it's pinnacle, a place neither of us has ever experienced? Can you imagine it as my explosive cock slams into your now bubbling throbbing hungering volcanic cunt over and over and over again, and as you slam yourself back into me as we both absorb the pounding shock waves and hunger for more? Can you feel it as your hips buck and you ass writhes? Can you feel you butt cheeks clenching, and your anus tightening on each stroke? Can you imagine how good it feels as your cunt grasps my cock with each thrust and invites it in deeper and deeper and tries to hold it tight? Can you imagine it as you strain instinctively in your pure unrestrained female frenzy as you meet every stroke with every fiber of your female being? Never have you arched your back like this or bucked with your entire body to meet a man's thrusting, and never have you greeted each stroke of this magnificent cock with such energy and passionate violence of your own, and never have you used your hips and legs and raging cunt as a weapon every time my steel hard ramrod shaft splits you utterly and completely wide open and bottoms out deep, Deep, DEEP inside.

Never has fucking felt this good. Never. Never have you been so out of breath. Never have you sweated and worked at fucking a man this way. You never knew you could have such an blazing, towering inferno inside you, such an uncontrollable hunger. Never have you exerted yourself this way. You LOVE SEX and this is why. And this is what you have yearned for all the ages. This is epic fucking – and it is like no other sexual experience you have had. And it is off the charts. And there are no words.

Can you imagine it as every mutual jackhammer stroke completely fills you inside? Can you imagine not caring about anything or anyone, and only caring about the raw female sensations you are feeling and knowing this is an Olympic fuck like no other and that it will climax in a shattering fully body orgasm? The last thing you remember is that this will be an orgasm that will never end – and finally there is nothing else other than a cock and pussy, flaming gentials united as one in a blistering blur of perpetual motion. Nothing else exists other than this fucking. A raging uncontrollable cock sliding in and out and back in, filling you completely, your g-spot on fire, your clit sending lightning bolts into your soul, your wetness flowing like a river, every muscle and instinct all focused on only one thing – and you are feeling all of it, all at the same time as this thick cock bottoms out inside you and spreads your cunt wider than it has ever been split open before. Can you imagine the feeling of losing control with each counter thrust you make? Can you feel it as your clit is crushed each time we greedily slam our naked genitals together? Can you feel the shock waves exploding through your body each time you crush you clit into my body and as you arch your entire body to meet me? Can you imagine it as my cock pounds your cervix over and over and over sending waves of an unexpected pleasure coursing through your entire body, only to pull my cock out all the way – and then as you feel the resurgent thrill as we mash our bodies and genitals together again and again and again, all to the beat of the instinctive rhythm that only a man and a woman deep in the throes of their glorious mating dance can experience?

Can you feel it as guttural screams escape your lips with each pounding stroke between your legs as you gasp for air? Can you imagine feeling your orgasm about to explode? Can you feel your legs wrapped around me trying to hold me in a stranglehold that will never let go of my cock and what it is doing inside you? Can you imagine your fingers digging into my back? Can you feel your toes curled? Can you imagine how it feels with every muscle in your body tensing and un-tensing and then tensing again and again in time to the furious beat of our sexual union? Can you feel the overheated throbbing inside and the pulsing beginning as my cock begins to swell and expand before we both cum? Do you scream as you feel my cock expand and get even thicker inside you as I get ready to cum? Can you feel it stretching you until all you feel is my cock and your cunt exploding and becoming one, and nothing more? Is it completely amazing that you are totally out of control and wildly FUCKING as you feel this man FUCKING you with equal and utter wildness?!

Can you imagine it as we finally penetrate each other so hard and deep that it feels like you have been split in half and suddenly you feel this flood far inside starting to boil up deep inside me. Can you feel the pressures releasing and hear the surging sound of my cumload as it surges up from deep inside me and up into my cock? And can you imagine it as you suddenly feel the beginning pulse of my orgasm, and at last the final spark of what you have wanted for so long has cum! Can you imagine how my cumming pushes you into something beyond a female orgasm as you feel the first hot sticky rope after hot stick rope after hot sticky rope of pure male cum pulsating and surging up through this massive cock and finally blasting out of me at the speed of light and flooding into your deepest depths and surging uncontrollably like a dam burst and flowing through you, far far far into the depths of your womb and beyond, causing your sun to go supernova and explode? You no longer think or feel – as your body violently convulses. Your eyes roll back in your head, every muscle is fully strained, and there is no breath. Can you imagine it as time stops and THE ORGASM beyond all orgasms screams through your entire body? Can you imagine it as it tears you asunder and rips you apart from the top of your head to the tip of your toes? Can you feel feel it as you take in one last gasp for air – as your legs and arms and entire body turn into a supernova, as you disappear into nothingness, and as your throbbing pulsating exploding cunt clenches my pulsating cum filled cock in a death vice grip as you cum and cum and cummmmmmmmm and absorb the full force of our fucking? Can you imagine it as your entire body – from your hair to your toenails – is completely consumed with exploding wave after endless exploding wave? Can you imagine almost passing out with you overwhelming raw animal female passion, not even knowing or caring that we are still fucking each other with hard, long, deep strokes and at a blurring frenetic pace as my cock and warm cum flood continues to fill you?? Can you imagine it as we both continue to fuck and cum, and cummmm and fuuuucccckkkck, and fuccccckkkkk and cummmmmmm for an eternity, our orgasms completely consuming us both – with greater intensity and cumnmmmmmmmming for far longer than any orgasm before?