The Posting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can you imagine it as we continue to fuck each other for what seems like only a few moments but is actually nearly 10 minutes as our orgasms and spasms slowly subside? Can you feel it as our pace begins to slow, and the intensity begins to dissipate? Did you even feel it as your cunt squeezes my cock so hard and there is no room inside for our cum juices, and our combined fluids flow out of you like a hot creamy fountain? Can you feel our combined cum juices as they continue to ooze from your cunt and flow like a river down over your crack and down your ass and soaks the sheet below? Can you hear the slurpy slapping sounds our sexual union continues to make as we gradually slow our fucking motion to a slow crawl? Can you imagine how it feels as we finally lie still with my cock fully inside you? Can you feel it as your legs twitch and your pussy continues to throb and convulse and as it clenches my cock – still rock hard cock and buried to the hilt deep within you? Can you Imagine the feeling of my cock as it too continues to spasm and twitch and throb deep inside you, and as you drink in, absorb and soak in the last few creamy hot drops of my cum? Can you feel the waves of pure contentment starting as you begin to breathe more normally and as your mind begins to come back?

Can you image how it might be that there are plenty more orgasms like that to be enjoyed?

"Roll over" I order you breathlessly – "I want to fuck you again before I go soft!"

And you obediently and immediately roll over as I withdraw my cock, just for a split second. You instantly and suddenly feel vastly empty inside as you get on all 4's, anxious for me to go back in and stay inside and fuck you some more and make you cum again.

Can you feel it as I sharply enter your drooling cunt from behind this time? Can you feel the amazing difference the angle makes? Can you feel more pressure on your g-spot this time as we begin to stroke each other again? Can you imagine the joy of knowing that this is a man who won't go soft on you right away? Can you imagine the joy of discovering you are fucking a man who can willingly go the distance with you? Can you imagine it as we both begin our instinctive mating dance once again, knowing that as we fuck each other for the second time that our SEX together will be just as good or better than the first? How does it feel as this giant cock begins to pound your g-spot at exactly the right angle, and your hips start again to instinctively buck and slam into me as your fire reignites?

Or perhaps we will simply roll over, and you will tell me that you want to have your way with me, and that you'll let me do anything I want afterward. We both know that we might take turns until we both drop from exhaustion! And we both know that we will fuck each other a few times more after we drop from exhaustion just for the pure pleasure of it, knowing that we are truely sexual equals and that we can partner up any time either of us has a need that only a man and a woman who both LOVE SEX can fix.

Yes I LUV, LUV, LUV SEX. If you do too then reply now.

––- end of posting ––-

After reading THE POSTING for several more weeks and enjoying some truly glorious self-induced orgasms, Deb knew what she had to do. She really wanted to fuck this stranger – no matter the cost. And in admitting this to herself it shook her to her core. Deb knew that she would willfully ignore her marriage vows, and go out and purposefully have sex with another man. Deb know in her soul that this is want she really wanted more than anything else. And this is what she wrote:

"Hi, I've been reading and re-reading your post. OMG I love what you wrote! I've been in a constant state of arousal for several weeks now. I have not cum this many times, or cum so hard ever! And there's only one thing I want. YES, I LUV, LUV, LUV SEX, just like you. And I want to meet you and have sex with you. I can't stop thinking about it and my mind is racing and my pussy is bubbling, throbbing and aching for your cock. Where are you, and how can we get together? I'm 42, in good shape, 135 lbs., 5'-8". I'm also happily married here in Texas and I don't want to mess that up. Deb"

She clicked send. Afterward she wasn't sure if she'd get a reply or not, but she had taken the step. In her arousal, Deb checked her email constantly that day, but there was no reply. But the next day when she woke up there was a reply waiting in her in-box. With excitement she opened it and read what it said.

"Hi Deb, Thanks for the reply. I appreciate honesty, and you are right to the point. You are exactly what I'm hoping for. I'm married too, older than you, 5'-11", 190lbs., in good shape, and YES, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SEX. Just like I wrote. If you are willing, I would love to hook up with you and we can do everything I wrote and more, and give you a chance to do anything you want with me. The bad news is that I'm in North Myrtle Beach and you're in Texas, so there's no way to do this easily. But if your husband is a golfer, this is a great area to enjoy a golfing vacation. While he's out playing golf – well you get the idea... Let me know. I hope we can meet someday! XOXO Ethan"

This set her heart and imagination racing. In the time afterward she and Ethan exchanged a few emails, and in the background she was thinking of what she might actually want to do when they finally met. Several months of this went by, and it only built her desire and the deepening hunger inside. A few months into this, Deb's husband had come home from one of his business trips, and casually asked what she might want to do for a vacation next year? He said he'll have 3 weeks of vacation to burn.

"How about Myrtle Beach," she asked. "I was just reading about it, and it sounds like a really fun place. Tons of golfing for you, sandy beaches for me, and lots of nice things to do and places to explore." Deb's imagination instantly shifted into high gear as she said this, and she smiled as she felt an unsatisfied moistness and desire between her legs.

He paused a moment and said, "Hmmm, maybe – let me think about it." And that was it. End of conversation.

But the next day he came up behind her in the kitchen as she was preparing dinner and wrapped his arms around her from behind and said:

"Close your eyes."

He took one arm away while Deb closed her eyes, reached behind to his back pocket, and took out what he had, and held it in front of her and said,

"Open your eyes!"

You can imagine the surprise when she beheld two airline tickets to Myrtle Beach, and a reservation for a gorgeous beachfront condo in – North Myrtle Beach – of all places.

"OMG"! she exclaimed, "that's completely awesome! I'm so excited!!"

Only Deb knew of the double meaning of her statement, knowing that "excited" meant something else to her.

She turned around to face her husband and planted a juicy kiss on his lips and reached down and fondled his crotch. As they fell to the floor and had sex, all she could think of was what she would be doing after she got off the plane and her husband went golfing. The flights would get them into North Myrtle in the early evening. That night she sent Ethan another email, and let him know the travel plans and where they would be staying. He replied the next day and let her know that he would be happy to come over as soon as hubby left for the golf course the morning after they arrived. He wrote that he was super excited, and wanted her badly. And so for Deb, it was a very long, Long LONG wait as the months went by. But her imagination and her fingers and toys kept her busy as she continued to read THE POSTING.

She wasn't even a bit nervous. This had been in the works for a long time, and she wanted this so badly. Her female urges and desires were in total control. Deb and her husband arrived at night as expected, got a rental car and drove up the Grand Strand from the airport to the beachfront condo in North Myrtle. It was a really beautiful place – 7th floor – a big king sized bed, with a jacuzzi in the master bath. Some ideas on using the Jacuzzi flew through her mind when she saw it. There were big glass floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the wide sandy beach below, and sliders leading out to a private balcony overlooking the ocean. The condo had a decent kitchen too. Deb had purchased a set of golf tour tickets for her husband, so that he would be off golfing 10 days out of the 3 weeks during their vacation. He had asked her what she would do while he was out, and she said:

"Sleeping."

Or perhaps she would spend time sunbathing, swimming in the pool, or walking on the beach, or maybe doing some shopping nearby. The sleeping part caused her to smile slightly but her husband didn't catch the meaning. But it was first and foremost in her mind. She desperately wanted her husband to go golfing, so Ethan could arrive so that she could finally have sex with him – not just sex – but real SEX – they way it was intended to be.

The next morning as they ate breakfast she had a difficult time keeping herself from making a puddle on her chair. Deb was definitely turned on and looking forward to meeting Ethan and fucking like there's no tomorrow.

After eating, her husband grabbed his golf clubs and kissed his wife, said he'd be back by 4pm or so on the tour bus. And as soon as the condo door closed behind him, she texted Ethan, and headed to the bathroom to get herself ready. She was already in the expected shorts and blouse, with a bra and panties – just like in THE POSTING. And she was moist and ready for a full day of nonstop sex.

But on a whim she changed her mind and decided to surprise Ethan with something sexier than a blouse and shorts. So she stripped down, and after admiring her naked body for a moment, she put on her new sexy bikini. She had picked it up a week earlier just for this trip – and it left little to the imagination. A couple of postage stamps covered her nipples and the lack of cloth clearly showed off all of her cleavage and the gorgeous shape of her breasts, including the curves above and underneath them, and from the sides anyone could see almost everything her breasts had to offer. Slutty perhaps, but she thought it would be a sexy turn-on too – and she wanted Ethan to be turned on – with no off switch to be found. At 40 years she still had a good shape and she hoped Ethan would truly appreciate it. She hoped he would be encouraged by her beauty to use her shapely body and satisfy his lust as much as he wanted to. As Deb thought of these things she felt the urges building inside, and thoughts of how she would use his body to satisfy her imagination and lust flew through her mind.

And for the other part – the bikini bottom – well it wasn't much more than a thong. It had just enough cloth to cover her vulva and her trimmed pubic patch. But it was tight enough to show off her femininity and the shape of her slit within in to anyone she might choose to show it. She knew Ethan would enjoy the sight, and so she put it on and admired herself in the giant bathroom mirror. She posed in the mirror a few times to see if she "still had it to go at 42" and decided she still did.

"Quite a good looking sexy package" she thought to herself as she turned from the mirror. "And am I ever ready for this!" she thought.

Deb then settled into the comfy couch and pulled out her tablet. And of course she started reading THE POSTING again, and felt her juices starting to flow. Ahhhhhh ... how she wanted Ethan's cock inside and enjoy some really serious fucking!

She had just gotten to the part in THE POSTING where the serious SEX was getting started when there was a knock on the door. The butterflies in her tummy went into play. She was about to meet a stranger. And about to have SEX with him. But she knew she was compelled, even if it was a one time thing. And the feelings already surging in her body gave her no choice. She had to do this. She wanted to do this.

So Deb put the tablet down, got up off the couch and bravely went to the door. Holding her breath she opened it. And there in front of her was a nice looking guy standing there in shorts and a tee shirt and wearing a baseball cap. Clearly older than her, but good looking. Not overweight, not too tall or too short, and he looked to be in good shape too, as expected. As she scanned downward, she saw a slight bulge already evident in his shorts. This caused her to smile.

Even if he wasn't a that good looking she would have her way with him. But he had a nice smile, with sparkling eyes behind his glasses. He instantly scanned her all up and down and drank in her entire bikini body, and she enjoyed it as he undressed her with his eyes. She could see the animal urges in his hungry gaze. Good – she thought. He then spoke and introduced himself.

"Come on in," she said, "I've been waiting for you." And Deb closed and locked the door behind him as he entered.

"Wow – you look awesome, Ethan said. And after a moment he added "Can you believe this?" he asked.

"No, not really" Deb answered, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Me neither – but I'm glad you replied to my posting," he said. "You look spectacular!"

But then he came near to her and reached out to gently graze her cheek with the back of his hand. She instantly melted inside at his touch, reached up to hold his hand to her cheek and closed her eyes.

"Mmmmmmm... " she said as she felt the fire raging inside. "I've been dreaming and fantasizing about this for months." But then she stepped back a bit and asked, "Are you as good in bed as you wrote?"

"There's only one way to find out" he said as he reached out and pulled her body close to his.

Up close he saw that she was really good looking. A few tiny wrinkles, a nice smell lingering in her hair from her morning shower. Her breasts while not huge were barely contained by her bikini. She responded to his pulling her toward him, and she firmly planted her breasts on his chest and he held her in place.

"Nice" he noted to himself as he felt his erection starting to harden.

"You have a gorgeous body" he said, looking into her eyes.

"Do you LOVE SEX as much as I do?" he asked.

She paused a moment to ponder the question before answering and said, "I think so, but as you said there's only one way to find out."

And with that she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a simple kiss. He returned her kiss, and wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his hands just above her butt. They kissed and made out gently for a moment, and then kissed each other again with increased passion. Their lips parting, their tongues began to explore each other. As they broke apart he smiled with a broad grin and said:

"You are a fantastic kisser."

"You too" she said with a hungry smile.

"You know that I want all of you" he said as he looked her body over.

"You can have all of me. And yes – I want all of you too. Actually, I have wanted you from the day I first read your posting." As she said this she looked down at the growing bulge in his shorts.

The next thing she knew he had one hand on her right breast, and the other was moving down between her legs. She was both surprised and startled by his aggression, but it felt good be be desired so much, and so she reached down to feel the bulge in his pants. As much as she might enjoy the foreplay, she was really curious and wanted to see Ethan's cock. So she opened her eyes and smiled, and said:

"Stop for a minute. I want to see your cock."

"Well, I'd love to see your pussy" he replied. "I'll show you mine – if you show me yours."

It was kinda cheesy, but the next thing they both knew their clothes were off flying into the air in all directions, and then they were standing there hungrily taking in the sight of each others bare naked bodies. He drunk in her birthday suited body, and it was beautiful. From her hair, to her graceful neck, nicely rounded breasts with semi-erect nipples, her nearly flat tummy, and a beautiful small patch over her mound, her stunning long legs, and shapely hips and ass, and of course the beautiful slit that he wanted to bury himself into. He could see a small drip of wetness on her inner thigh too. She was a knockout – a woman he would soon be fucking nonstop for as long as they could both stand it – and then even more.

She looked at him, and stared at his cock with lust in her eyes. It was about 6 inches long, but as advertised it was kind of thick too. Not overly huge by any measure, but thicker particularly at the base of it.

"OMG, look at the size of it!" she said with admiration.

"I hope you're not disappointed," he said.

"Not at all – it looks awesome!"

She knew that this cock would stretch her cunt nicely and she had a feeling she would soon be flooded with his cum too. It wasn't so big though that she couldn't take all of it inside her or that it would be painful, but it was definitely a nice one. Through lust filled eagerness she reached out and touched his erection, not even surprised that he was hard so quickly.

Deb had been readying herself for this moment for months, and she had a plan. And she was already feeling so unbelievably horny. Deb instantly went to her knees and took him into her mouth in one gulp, and started greedily gobbling his cock, taking in about 4 inches of it until he was at the back of her throat. As her head bobbed up and down his shaft, he held still and let her plunge his cock in and out of her mouth. Then Deb reached out and grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them apart a bit while sucking his cock. And then with no warning she plunged an index finger up to her first knuckle in his ass.

"Omph ... OMG... that feels good" he grunted as she started working her finger gently in and out of his ass matching her pace of sucking on his rigid manhood. He could feel his balls start to tighten up and preparing to cum, so he pulled out of her mouth and said:

"Not so fast girl... we have a long way to go today, and I don't want to cum yet."

"I was hoping to start things off today with something you'd like," she smiled.

"Oh I definitely LOVE it, and we'll have time for lots of that later, but first and foremost, today is going to be all about you and fulfilling your fantasies."

And with that he grabbed her hand and they headed toward the bedroom together. Deb felt sudden excitement, the thrill of being completely naked with a strange man, knowing what would soon happen as she walked hand in hand with Ethan. And she made her way willingly to the bedroom with him.

When they got there, he pulled back the sheets and blankets a bit and helped her into bed.

"Roll onto your side, facing away from me." Ethan said.

As he said this, he got into bed and snuggled up close behind her. His cock was instantly between her legs and pressing right up against her pre-moistened pussy lips.

"Oh that feels nice... " She purred as she started a gentle grinding.

His cock was already coated with her saliva, and his tip already oozing an occasional drop of precious pre-cum, clear and sticky and delicious as honey. As they snuggled closer the wetness of her slit made their genital contact smooth, comfortable and slick as they cuddled. It would have been very easy for him to penetrate her right then and there. And Deb would have easily accepted him inside if he had simply thrust himself into her folds. But he didn't want to – at least not yet. It was his intention to take his time.

He wanted her to be screaming horny first – and of course he wanted to be just as turned on, and then they would both enjoy the Olympic fucking they both so desperately needed and wanted. So instead he put his arm over her body, reached out in front and found a breast and then a nipple. As he started to play with her breast he continued the gentle pressure of his cock on her slit. He could feel her enormous heat and passion. He knew he was in for a royally good time of unbridled passion too. Deb was loving the sensations, and several minutes into this she said: