The Posting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me turn over and face you."

And so she did. He gave her a deep kiss and she responded with a deep passion filled kiss to match his.

"It really seems like we are sexual equals" she said.

"Yup. As much as you want, and time you want it, and any way you want it," he said.

"Good," she murmured as she closed her eyes, ready for his next advance.

There were not many words between them. They both knew what to do – and words were not really needed. He instinctively moved down under the sheets and met her every expectation without talking. He gently took one of her breasts fully and entirely in his mouth. It was a decent mouthful for him but he was able to take most of it in. As he slowly pulled her breast out of his mouth he sucked gently, ending up with her stiff nipple firmly between his lips, and he sucked on it long and hard as she moaned with delight and pressed her chest closer to him. Her nipple was hard and beautiful like a diamond, and he loved sucking on it and flicking it with his tongue. His free hand found her other breast and he started giving it a massage, and flicking its nipple while his tongue sucked and worked its magic on the other.

The connection between Deb's breasts and her pussy was already in full swing, and she could feel her juices making her wet – and she felt wonderful. Every time he flicked her nipple upward with his tongue, she moaned in pleasure.

"OMG that feels sooooooo goooooood" she whispered.

"You know, there's a connection between my breasts and my pussy. It's almost like a railroad, and if I'm properly stimulated, I can probably cum... mmmmm just by your sucking on them."

"Delicious" he said. "We can do this as long as you want, but I don't want you to cum yet."

"OK" she said with some disappointment in her voice. Saying OK was a bit of a lie because her hips had already started a gentle motion as her pressures began to build.

"She's really horny!" he thought to himself. And she absolutely was. In fact she was well beyond being just horny, having imagined and fantasized about these moments for many months.

It wasn't too much longer before she held Ethan's head in her hands and was guiding him, alternating his hot tongue and mouth from one nipple to the other and then back again, and all the while her hips kept on gyrating and moving instinctively and with a sense of gradually increasing urgency. Before she got too hot though he wanted to sample her pussy. So he moved his body down, taking his head with it, and in a moment her hands got the idea, gave way, and followed hm down. As he licked and grazed on her abdomen, and then her belly button, he was sure he was going to really enjoy what he would find next.

But he didn't go for her pussy right away. Instead he went to her mound and enjoyed her outer parts – licking and nuzzling and teasing her deliciously with his lips. And then he slid downward and sideways to her inner thigh. Her legs instantly splayed wide open for him, hoping that he would go back up a bit and start on her pussy and clit next. But instead he went lower down her inner thigh and to the inner part of her knee, kissing, licking, grazing and nuzzling along the way, and leaving a moist trail of his saliva.

She felt it as her hands lost touch with his head, and Debs hands both went upward to continue massaging her breasts and manipulating her nipples. From there he licked and nibbled his way down to her foot. As he did so, one of her hands impatiently went down to her crotch and she spread her labia lips open for him to see her inner folds, hoping the he would move back up and enjoy her boiling cunt.

She looked so steamy awesome, but he wasn't done having fun building her fires. As he went to her foot, he saw her plunge in a finger and then 2 fingers and she started stroking herself inside just deep enough to find her spongy g-spot on her front inner vaginal wall. Her pussy was very wet inside and already leaking fluid, and he couldn't wait to be inside her. But instead he took her foot, lifted it up in the air and bent her knee slightly, and put his mouth on her big toe and sucked on it. Her eyes opened wide, and she instantly withdrew her fingers.

"OMG" she nearly screamed – "that is so awesome! Do it again!"

So I did, and I could see her the pleasure in her eyes, and as her hand moved back down and more urgently moved to find her clit.

She was getting stoked and was nearly ready for the big event.

"I hope you LOVE to FUCK." Ethan said.

"Oh you have no idea" Deb replied. "I've been waiting a long time for your cock! I am going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before!! And I'm gonna fuck you other as hard as I want, and nonstop for as long as I can handle it!!"

Ethan grinned a huge grin – this is what he wanted too. And with that, her other hand found her opening and she plunged 2 frenzied fingers back into her slickness while her other hand pushed her lips apart and into her mound to exposed her hugely swollen clit and she started to manipulate it. Her legs shuddered as she did this.

"Are you ready for some real fun?" he asked "You need to stop playing for a minute..."

"ahhhh" she sighed as she reluctantly pulled both hands away from her overheated cunt. He went for them and took her fingers in his mouth and licked them clean.

"Mmmmmmmm... you taste wonderful," he said. Her hips were still gyrating and also thrusting to the beat of an imaginary cock, her clit electrified and at full attention, and he knew she was ready for the big one. It was time to tell her.

"Did you know that only 10% of men can curl their tongues into a tube?"

"Huh?" she said trying to understand what he meant.

He flashed her with a smile, and said "today you are going to get to fuck my tongue."

"What!?" She exclaimed in puzzlement.

Rather than explaining it, he instantly went down on her, spread her legs, parted her glistening upper labia and pulled the hood back to expose her throbbing clit. This made her shudder even before he touched it. She was really horny and wanted his cock, and this was something new and unexpected, but t felt really good.

Ethan said, "To do this, I will surround your clit with my tongue. If you move very gently you can fuck it, in and out. It's the same way a cock fucks a pussy but in reverse. You are going to enjoy something now that you've probably not enjoyed before."

He was right. And with that Ethan curled his tongue, pressed a bit harder on the sides of her upper slit with his fingers to fully expose her clit, and then touched the very tip of her clit very gently with his hot moist tongue.

It sent an earthquake of electrical shock waves through her body. The unexpected spasm shook her to her core it was so intense. It made her legs twitch and her tummy and pussy convulse. He left his tip on her clit for a moment to be sure there was no pain and allowed her a moment to adjust to the intense sensations. And it was clear that her already warmed up clit wanted more – a lot more. Ethan then very slowly and gently began to slowly slide his tongue tunnel around her most sensitive tender part and gently and slowly pushed it down onto her clit, right down to the base of it, letting her clit penetrate his tongue tunnel and fill his tongue tunnel to the hilt.

He took care of the initial penetration for her. Deb got the idea instantly as waves of pleasure erupted and flowed like a giant tsunami through her body. She took control and began to withdraw and then re-enter his tongue tunnel, pushing her clit into his tongue just like a man uses his cock when he fucks a pussy. It only took a second or two, but when she was fully inside him, it felt like nothing she had ever felt before. She had enjoyed receiving oral sex before from her husband, but it was nothing like this. This was warm, moist, hot, throbbing, slick, tight, sexy, sensational and many other things for which she had no words. And she was so desperately horny, and she know this would make her cum quickly and hard. After a few strkes, she tried to pull back out a bit, but lost control and her clit fell completely out.

The sudden cool air on her enlarged sensitive clit after the warm smooth wetness of Ethan's tongue tunnel was shocking.

"Nooooo! Do this again" she whimpered. "Let me fuck it again!"

And so he curled his tongue, but this time she held Ethan's head firmly in place with her hands to keep him perfectly still and gave herself full control over the motion. She realized that she had spread her legs extremely wide so that she could get him really close to her pussy as she pulled his head and magic tongue onto her clit and she penetrated fully into him again. This time she moved slowly and gradually in micrometer movements and savored the extraordinary new sensations and she nearly exploded as she sank her clit slowly into him. But she controlled it.

And then she starting a gentle fucking motion – and it was completely marvelous to her. It was a bit hard to control at first. She had thought she would have to thrust in and out of his tongue tunnel with hip motion. But she quickly discovered that the movements had to be tiny by comparison. It was more of a small flexing of her ass and butt muscles than real thrusting. In a moment she got the hang of it and found herself passionately fucking Ethan's long wet hot tongue tunnel with her clit. And she LOVED it – she had never felt anything so amazing before.

The feeling of fucking him with her clit was marvelous and made her entire body shudder in raw pleasure. His tunnel was soft, it was wet, it was so hot and juicy. She wondered if this was how a mans cock felt inside her cunt. If it did, for the first time she though she might be starting to understand in some small measure what a man feels during sex, and why a man would want to fuck a woman so passionately with his cock at every opportunity just to enjoy such sensations.

"Unnngggghhhh ... Wow ... ohhhhh" she growled - "Fuuuuuuuck - this is so awesommmmmme! unggggggghhhhh!!"

Her motion did not take any time at all to increase in pace, and she felt the first shudder of an orgasm was only a moment away.

"OMG, this feels so fuuuuuucking good!" she screamed between clenched teeth! "Don't stop – I'm gonna cummmmmm!"

As she said this she felt Ethan's fingers savagely penetrate her sensitive vaginal opening. They instantly went for her spongy g-spot and started rubbing her insides furiously. She unknowingly and instinctively had spread her legs so wide, she almost had her knees up to her shoulders! Her pussy was hanging in mid-air off the edge of the bed as she fucked this tongue with her electrified clit. The combination of her fucking Ethan's tongue tunnel and his magic fingers slinging thru her sensitive opening and stroking her g-spot was unbearable.

After a few more penetrating strokes when she was fully inside the depths of his tongue tunnel she suddenly felt Ethan suddenly tighten his tongue around her clit while he sucked in hard on it and squeezed her blazing clit hard with his tongue. And she went off like a nuclear bomb with searing intensity. She saw stars as he held her clit tightly and deep in his tongue tunnel while she abandoned all effort to continue fucking it – and he continued to plow his fingers into her g-spot with extreme pressure at the speed of light. Her pussy convulsed as wave after wave of unknown pure undiluted female sexual energy screamed through her breathless convulsing body. In a moment she started to come down and he relaxed his tongue's tight grip on her clit before it might have hurt her.

He continued to finger her though, and removed his tongue. It was a few moments before she could get her breath back, open her eyes and even speak.

"Fuuuuuuck – that was aweeeeesome" she said softly and dreamily. "OMG ... unbelievable!"

"Good, because now you are ready for some serious fucking," Ethan said, She greedily looked at his raging hard-on and wanted him inside her.

He pushed her a bit up onto the bed so that her pussy was well positioned for him as he stood there, and even though she knew it would take her some time to recover and build to another orgasm, she wanted his cock inside. To her amazement she still felt horny too. And he was ready to fuck her. As she looked down to watch him penetrate her, she could see a drop of pre-cum hanging by a thread from his rigid cock.

"Fuck me now" was all she had to say – still somewhat breathless from her orgasm.

And just like in the post he said, "OK – but let's do a slow penetration and enjoy it."

And just as she had read over and over and just as she had imagined it, he very slowly moved toward her and brought his hardness into contact with her soaked, quivering outer pussy lips. She eagerly watched him rubbing his precum onto her outer lips, and they were soon as slick as they could be. And the motion of him teasing her labia with his cock felt really good. Not only had she got her breath back, but she was really enjoying this too.

He enjoyed the pleasure of rubbing his cock up and down her swollen lubricated lips. It excited the tip of his cock, and he could feel his manhood throbbing with anticipation. And then suddenly without her asking, he began to push his cock toward her, and gently spread her lips open with his tip, all the while continuing to rub all the way up and all the way down her slit. He felt a sudden rush of warmth, He also feelt some of her lubricating fluids coating his cock as they emanated from her depths as he did this.

"Mmmmm "she said, "that feels really nice – keep doing it."

Even though her clit was still hyper-sensitive, it really felt good every time his hot cock tip flowed up her slit up and touched it. He did this perhaps 10 or 15 times to let her get used to the sensation and to begin feeling that another delightful orgasm would soon be on the horizon.

"I want you inside me. I want to feel your cock inside me," she moaned.

"Ok" he said, "but it's going to be a slow penetration." And Deb's facial expression was all he needed to proceed.

And just as in THE POSTING he used his tip to explore and tease and slowly spread her labia lips further and then as he pushed gently he began to spread her opening while they both took in the sight with their eyes. He played with her sensitive slick entrance – pushing slowly and gently in and out and exploring the sides of her opening with his cock. He enjoyed the feeling of being lubricated by her, and she was soaking wet as he watched more of his cock being coated with her love juices.

And then without her asking and right on cue he began the long slow slide into her depths. She closed her eyes and nearly passed out it felt so good. As his cock's head fully entered her, she really did feel her labia lips being stretched apart. Not with discomfort, but with great pleasure. And yes she could feel the glans ring around the tip of his cock pushing into her – feeling it now coming to a stop just inside her overheated entrance. And it felt unbelievably good. She understood that this magnificent cock would soon be inside her all the way, filling her repeatedly, over and over, and that it would feel better than any cock she had ever felt. And there was no rush. Her instincts told her that this was something to be savored and treasured.

And with small gentle strokes Ethan's cock slowly penetrated into her throbbing pussy further and further. He let her feel every millimeter of his thickness as it spread her inner walls apart – and he moved his cock in and out of her throbbing cunt over and over with a shallow gentle fucking. And true to form she shuddered and arched her back when he reached her g-spot and the tip of his cock came to rest there. He stopped for a few moments and remained completely still for her to enjoy the sensations, and he felt her pussy still clenching and convulsing slightly from her last orgasm, knowing that what she would soon feel would be even better.

And then she moaned in pleasure and felt the uncontrollable urge to pull him in all the way and to fuck his cock surging through her pussy. And Ethan began to fuck her g-spot. Sometimes he would pull all the way out to her great dismay, and then plunge back in and hit her g-spot with some force. Sometimes he would simply stroke her inner front wall with short in-and-out strokes and gentle pressure, but varying the depth, pressure and pace to increase her stimulation.

Deb was way beyond horny, and after only a few moments of this she said, "I need you all the way inside – I want you in all the way NOW. I'm going to cum soon, and I want to feel all of you inside me when I do."

And he obliged her need, savagely plunging his thick cock into her throbbing hole the last few inches and burying himself in her tight cunt right to the very hilt. Even though he was not huge, she could suddenly feel him filling her. She felt full beyond anything she had felt before, and it felt amazing. She could also feel him grinding on her clit which was once again on fire, and she knew she was truly and completely ready to fuck this man with all her strength. This man could fuck her as often and long as he wanted she thought. And she desperately wanted to fuck him back.

"FUCK ME NOW AND FUCK ME HARD" she screamed through clenched teeth! "Ahhhhhhh!!"

And with that she could no longer wait. Deb abandoned all thought and restraint and locked her legs and feet behind Ethan and began to savagely fuck him with all her energy. She used her pussy like a weapon at first, bucking her hips and ass to forcefully slide his cock in and out of her wet, wild cunt while he held on for dear life. He let her fuck him madly like this for a few moments, but then suddenly he could stand it no longer, as the feeling of her stroking his cock pushed him over the edge of control – and he joined her in the amazing rhythm of unrestrained passion filled sex.

He started to fuck her with everything he had and fucked her just as hard as she was fucking him, and he penetrated her on each stroke as deep as she could take him. And she LOVED it – and he LOVED it too! Deb was fucking him just as hard as she could. It was instinct. Their fucking was no longer just SEX – this was a fucking of epic proportions. The bed was shaking violently to the tune of their rhythm and threatened to fall apart. But they didn't notice or care. And true to form they both forgot about everything except fucking each other with all their might – a wild mindless animal fucking like there would be no tomorrow.

Soon they were a blur of flying flesh and smoking genitals and the froth of their juices was as slick as anything urging them on. In and out and in and out – over and over – and with each stroke each felt as if it was the first penetration. Their fucking was driving both of them wild. And on each plunging stroke he shattered her insides apart with his cock, and made her shudder and groan and shriek with pleasure. She absorbed every bit of him, and wanted more and more of him deeper and deeper inside her as she felt the eruption coming. And on each stroke he could feel her slick cunt grasping and clenching the entire length and girth of his cock, and drawing him inside her quivering wetness deeper and deeper in her instinctive rutting as she fuck him back.

He could feel her juices coming like a flood and her cunt twitching on each thrust. And he suddenly he lost all control as his balls tightened up into his body, and his hot cock expanded and filled her and swelled even more as if to split her entire body in two, and his cock spasmed violently and began to pump into her depths what seemed like a quart of cum. And he couldn't stop throbbing and cumming and pumping himself into her cunt, so he simply kept on fucking and pumping her cunt full of himself and repeatedly slamming her sweetness with his massive cock and filling her again and again with his hot cum. And she in turn felt him swell in size and crash into her innermost self and she convulsed with her 2nd violent orgasm of the morning. She had no other sensation or feeling other than the fire consuming her as it radiated our from her spasming clenching pussy and the eruption tore through her body. Without noticing, she continued to fuck him all the while, and countered his massive pussy filling thrusts with massive violent counter-thrusts of her own, and she savored the feeling of his cock so deep inside where she had desired it for so long and absorbed his cum flood surging into the very depths of her womb as she tensed every muscle and once again saw stars and screamed in an all consuming pleasure she had not felt before.