The Posting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued to fuck for several minutes, almost on autopilot. And the slow downhill ride from the peak of ecstasy also felt marvelous to both of them. She still felt his thickness spreading her lips, her opening and her depths inside, and the new warmth and wetness of his cum inside her. And he felt her tightness giving way to him each time they came together and her cunt's vibrations and clenching and twitching as she drained him of his last few drops of cum. She still felt the shudder thundering into the distance each time he bottomed out into her depths and her clit felt the ongoing force of their fucking. They both felt the warmth of their hot steamy creamy sticky cum juices combining and lubricating them both and gushing and oozing out of her.

After they had caught their breath and rested still deep inside each other, they finally and slowly came to a stop and rested with his cock buried to the hilt inside her. In a few moments of this pleasure, she cold feel him starting to relax and shrink inside her, and they came apart. She looked at his shrinking member and sighed.

"That was THE BEST SEX EVER." was all she could say.

And he smiled and gazed at her still gaping cunt hole that had been stretch by his cock and said,

"I'm glad you liked it – it was off the charts for me too. You are amazing."

And she said "I still have 3 weeks here. I don't give a shit about anything else. I want us to fuck each other every day like that until I have to leave."

A moment of silence followed before she added, "Tomorrow I want to give you as much pleasure as you have given me this morning. I want to suck and fuck you like you've never been sucked and fucked before."

Another speechless moment passed. And then Deb finally said,

"But we still have a lot of hours to ourselves today. I don't know how or why, but I'm still horny – do you have enough left in you to fuck me again?"

His expression was all she needed – not to mention seeing him begin to harden for another round. Deb sat up moved closer to Ethan and she reached out to grasp this magnificent semi-erect cock and licked her lips in anticipation of taking it into her mouth and giving Ethan as much pleasure as she could with it.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked. She didn't wait for his answer as she laid him back on the bed and placed her lips on his cock and began to suck his slowly hardening member into her hungry mouth.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I need a cock to fuck me like this, Sooooo sexual!

My pus is soaked! GREAT SEXXXXX!! This story got me so fucking horny & wet!! I gotta get laid soon!

LuvsassesLuvsassesalmost 8 years ago
Amazing! I haven't even checked to see if you are male or female yet!

Well that story was huge and it took foreverto get to the sex. I am so glad!! By the time it happened I was so horny the payoff was amazing! It's the kind of story I wish my wife would read to reawaken her to the thrill of great sex-bravo!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Canoe Trip Guide Guiding a group of horny women isn't easy.in Group Sex
Lacy Underwear, or Not Living with your ex can get hard...in Erotic Couplings
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Snowed In with the Boss Getting snowed in with the bitch boss turns into a surprise.in Erotic Couplings
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories