The Postman Cums Quietly Ch. 02

Story Info
Mature lady has another encounter with a young Postman.
2k words
4.55
47.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linlynn
linlynn
12 Followers

I awoke later than usual, after a restless night... it was already 9.45 "shit! I missed the postman."

Why was that the first thought that came into my head? anyway, its Saturday and he's always early on Saturdays.

Maybe he was the very reason I had not slept well.

"That was a pretty crazy thing to do yesterday...though very enjoyable." I giggled as I thought to myself.

I must admit he had crossed my mind once or twice in the night.

I dragged myself out of bed drew back the curtains, the sky was dull and cloudy not a bit like yesterday... but that was still a one off day that I will never forget, or him hopefully, no sun bathing today.

I headed for the shower planning my day as I washed my hair, this new cut I'd had made it much more manageable, and took years off my face, made me wonder why I never did it before.

I cleaned my teeth slipped, into a pair of old denim shorts pulled on a skimpy lace top and set about drying my hair.

A quick coat of mascara on my lashes a touch of lippy, a quick glance... "not bad," I told the woman in the mirror as I skipped past.

The shorts may be a little old but I do love the way they hug the cheeks of my arse... and the high cut makes my legs look sexier than they are!

Down to the kitchen for a coffee and then to the house work, will ring Shaz in a while to see if she fancies some shopping therapy to ease the dull cloudy day.

I had just sat down at the breakfast bar when the doorbell rang I thought it might be Shaz to see what I am doing today.

"Shaz" and I go way back, we were at school together and ended up living just ten minutes away from each other. We did loose touch for a couple of years and then bumped into each other at our local Supermarket... it was like we had never been apart.

We share all our secrets good and bad, I would have to tell her all about my postman...

"Oooh!!!... Hello," I said as I found myself face to face with the postman...

"Hello " he replied with a beautiful wide grin on his face and a parcel in his hand

My legs began to tremble, I hoped he couldn't tell, I had never felt like this before I could feel my heart pounding and with a silly schoolgirl grin on my face, my whole body began to shake inside and I must have seemed uneasy to him, I told myself to "get a grip...what a thought...no woman... of yourself."...

I opened my mouth to speak and immediately wished I hadn't as I heard myself say...

" What can I do for you today?"

how stupid was that, but he made feel so different... alive for some reason when I see his smile.

His grin grew even bigger and his eyes sparkled.

"I didn't know if I should come by to apologize for yesterday..." he started.

"Why would you?" I asked, puzzled.

"Well because I didn't sleep hardly last night worrying about whether I had done wrong...

he continued... and if there was anything I could do to make it right?"

My whole body just seemed to burst into flames yet again,I was on fire. I could feel my panties getting warm moist between my thighs just thinking about it...

My mind began racing, "Was he suggesting what I was thinking he was? Hell!... whatever, it was fine with me,now keep cool"

"Well yes" was all I could say.

"Yes? is that yes I should apologize or yes there is something I can do to make it right...or what?"

"I meant no, I stumbled...why would you need to apologize...it was me that started it, I set out to 'do' someone yesterday... because it was a special day in more than one way, and it just so happens that you were my 'victim', I explained,... I had thought about it in the past but yesterday I was feeling really horny... so I went for it when I realized what you were doing by my gate, and knowing that you were hardly likely to say no... do you feel a little better about it now?"

"Much," he said with a smile

He walked over and placed the parcel on the table, smiling...'that smile'. I reached out and took his hand, it was like an electric shock shooting through every part of my body, I led him to the hall, up the stairs and into my bedroom.obviously by now he had realized I was offering more of the same.

As we entered the bedroom he stopped and kissed me very gently on the lips

"My God! what the hell am I doing?"... I thought...

As I looked at this fit tanned young man who was facing me, I could see his tight muscular chest through the clean white short sleeved t-shirt my eyes fell to his shorts yet again, I could see there was already a bulge... my how I wanted to reach out and touch it but as I held out my hand he gently whispered...

"My turn today."

With that, he placed his hand on my right breast and I gasped out loud, he gently squeezed and I was in ecstasy again.

He began to unbutton my lace top very skillfully until it fell open revealing one breast, he ran his finger tips over it stopping at my nipple and rolling it between his thumb and finger, the sensation was out of this world as he ran his hand down to my stomach, he began to unfasten the button on my shorts and my body shook uncontrollably.

"Just what was it about this man?" I wondered.

His movements where slow and precise, you could hear my breathing,it was getting faster and heavier with each movement as my zip was being pulled down ,then he slowly ran his fingers along the top of my panties and proceeded to peel my shorts down to the floor where I stepped out of them.

There I stood,lace top open exposing my breast, my large nipples standing erect with excitement, my high cut white lace panties getting wetter by the second and my legs now slightly apart.

He knelt down, his hands still gently rubbing my breast and working on my nipple,and then...ooohh!!!.. then he kissed my pussy through my panties, and...yes,! it happened almost immediately, my juices started to flow and just wouldn't stop,...not that I wanted them to.

He lowered my wet panties to the floor, and led me over toward the bed, as I laid back he slowly spread my legs a little more... allowing his tongue access to the warm juices all around my pussy...

"Had I died and gone to heaven... where each 50 year old is allowed to bed one man half their age as a welcome gift?".

I exploded again as his tongue penetrated deep into my vagina, never had I experienced such pleasure in all those married years, this time it splashed against his face and some escaped further even reaching the inside of my lower leg.

His tongue glided back and forth over my clit fast then slow and often darting deep into my pussy, the shock waves going through my body from head to toes... every part of me was tingling with pure pleasure.

I shuffled around on the bed until we were positioned 'top & tail' on our sides and began to run my nails over the bulge in his shorts as he writhed from the feeling, I could wait no longer and with one almighty two handed swoop I jerked his shorts down his legs, taking his underwear with them, and there it was...his beautiful cock once again standing proud only inches from my face, rock hard and glistening with beads of pre-cum all around the helmet.I rolled him over onto his back and quickly I spun around on the matress so as to face the same way before spreading his legs apart and kneeling between them and finally...finally lowering my head down to his magnificent cock.

I looked directly into his eyes and placed the tip of his manhood into my mouth closing my lips around it.

My whole body began to rock backwards and forwards as I slid my mouth up and down the full length, he was already wet from the pre-cum which I could now taste as it just kept on oozing from him.

He was right earlier when he said it was his turn... it was his turn to shake and tremble... and he did for a whole five minutes or more whilst I performed that beautiful act on him.

He particularly seemed to tremble and groan when I cupped his balls within my hand and gently pushed them down to his arse and his cock appeared to grow even bigger and harder when I did this, at the same time I would lock my teeth, very gently, under the lip of his helmet whilst twisting my head around left and right and work his foreskin very slowly as he lifted from the bed arching his back.

Now I had to feel him in me, I straddled him as I slid forward up his body until I could feel his lovely cock between my legs, I reached down with my hand and slid it easily into my pussy before moaning loudly as our pubic bones met.

I began to thrust my body forward and backwards forcing myself against his pubes all the time keeping that wonderful cock deep inside me, my own dark pubic hair was now drenched with all those fluids flowing and both of our bodies glistened in the light.What a beautiful picture that must have made, he began pushing himself up now to meet my thrusts and we managed to get the timing just perfect. One after the other the gushes came from my vagina and each time the bed was getting more and more like a pool. I have always been lucky enough to experience multi-orgasms but never like this, always gushed large quantities of juices during sex...but never this much, it was almost like turning on a tap!

His back arched again and I knew he was about to cum so I climbed off in order to see, something I have always enjoyed doing, I began to lick and suck his beautiful cock whilst working the foreskin up and down as he moaned and groaned until finally his body bucked and his body erupted straight up into the air in large amounts as I continued to pump his penis, constantly flowing and landing around his groin and lower belly until the last tiny drop emerged and his body flopped down back onto the bed.

I had fantasized, many times, about this moment but it was now I realized my imagination must be lacking,though I don't believe an imagination could 'imagine' that much pleasure in love or lust.

We laid motionless for a while just the occasional kiss but neither of us quite knowing what to say then...

"Thank you.." he said as he pulled himself up from the bed...can I shower?"

I laughed..."Yes I think you should," I answered

We went back downstairs after we had both showered and chatted for a short while over a cup of coffee mostly about his job, and he left.

"What now? I thought, I'm certainly not looking for a full time relationship after just getting out of one... but I do know where to look if ever I need another 'Special Delivery'!"

At this time I noticed the parcel still sitting on the table and picking it up I saw it was addressed to ' The beautiful Lady at No:42. I opened it wondering just what on earth this could be and inside I found a single red rose and a note which read...

"Thank you to a beautiful lady that made this boy's long time dreams come true."

linlynn
linlynn
12 Followers