The Postman Cums Thrice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen's right hand wrapped around my base and slowly licked and sucked at my dick, making sure my length was nice and slick. She moaned gently around my pole as her hand lightly squeezed my base and twisted her hand to the left and then to the right. She looked up at me and smiled when I let out a cry of brief pleasure. Slowly withdrawing off of my pole, she looked over her shoulder and saw Alison eating out Kaley. Kristen gasped and forced herself backwards, swallowing every inch of her side of the fake cock.

Alison pushed herself backwards, keeping some of her side of the fake cock out but still swallowing a lot of it. Her moans moved through Kaley's pussy and sounded all the sweeter as the young blonde writhed and rubbed her pussy's lips against her face. While I couldn't see it, Alison had her eyes shut tight as she ate Kaley like she had her last meal on God's green Earth. Alison lifted her right hand off of the floor and smacked Kaley on her perfect ass, the light smack sound ringing through the room, combined with our sexual moaning.

Kristen started to get into the swing of things as she forced her hips back with a deep stroke, her voice let out a sharp cry as she shoved more of the fake cock into her. Swallowing my dick again, she softly sucked up and down on me, making me groan with pleasure. My free hand ran through her hair as she sucked up and down, her tongue flicking against my pole as she concentrated on bobbing up and down. Her warm spit ran down my shaft as she sucked away, making sure I was nice and wet.

Alison slid her tongue into Kaley's folds and started to roll it around, inside Kaley's rapidly dampening pussy. One of her hands was resting on Kaley's waist, her nails lightly scratched the spot just above Kaley's perfect and delectable ass. Her hand rubbed at Kaley's ass cheeks as she ate out the blonde on her side of the dildo. Alison pushed more of her side of the fake cock into her and rolled her hips around as her pussy accepted the fake cock.

Kristen pulled her lips off of my pole and flicked her tongue against my dick's head. Jerking her hand up and down, she slowly jerked my cock keeping me nice and hard as she teased my dick orally. Her hand slid down to my sack and rolled the large balls around in her hand as she sucked on my cock's head. Her tongue flicking against my piss slit, she moved her eyes up to mine and grinned as she worked on me. Taking her lips off of my cock, she moaned softly as she started to roll her hips around, rubbing her clit against Alison's.

Alison's clit rubbed against Kristen's making the actress of Annie on Community cry out, her eyes screwing shut as she started to eat Kaley out purely on instinct. Her hands clenched slightly, her nails scratching against Kaley's skin making the blonde cry out in delight. The pain and pleasure ripped through Kaley who started to moan like she was in heat as she rubbed her lips against Alison's face.

"Oh... Oh Alison! I'm going to cum!" She panted, her head falling down and resting against the lush, shag carpet of Kristen's home. As soon as Kaley let that out, Kristen pulled her lips off of my cock and looked over at Kaley.

"As soon as she cums fuck her nice and hard." She ordered, squeezing my pole softly as if to reinforce the point.

"Oh fuck yes!" Kaley moaned as Alison started to work double time on eating out Kaley. Alison assisted by shoving her index finger into Kaley's lips making the young blonde cry out and cum. Her juices ran over Alison's lips, spilling into the brunette's mouth and onto her soft tongue. I got up to my feet and walked over to where Kaley was, the blonde shivered and climbed up pushing me onto a chair and pouncing on me. She rubbed my dick against her soaking wet folds and then shoved herself down onto me.

"Oh no! Kaley you're getting your ass fucked!" Kristen grinned, before closing her eyes and shoving her lips back at my cock. Kaley looked down at me and nodded her head. She climbed off of my stick and got on her hands and knees in front of me. She slipped her right index finger into her ass hole, she bit down on her lip and blushed lightly as she watched me stare at her with rapt interest. Pulling the finger out, she moaned and pulled her cheeks apart.

Kaley wiggled her ass at me and spread her cheeks so I could slide my soaking wet cock into her puckered ring. Kaley shivered as my dick's head touched the very tip of her ass hole, I pushed myself forward and my head easily slipped into her ring. She let out a moan and lifted her body up off of the couch and wrapped her right arm around my neck. She let out a low moan as more of my cock slipped into her ring, I leant forward and pressed my lips against hers kissing her softly as I started to fuck her ass.

Her moans started to come thick and fast as roughly three quarters of my pole slipped inside her ring. Keeping my hands on her hips, I started to withdraw and enter her again at a rapid rate fucking her ring. Kaley's lips broke off of mine as she moaned against mine, her arm pulled me closer to her as my free hand reached under her and grabbed her soft breast. Pinching and pulling on her nipples, I looked over her shoulder to see Kristen and Alison fucking themselves with the dildo.

Kaley's eyes moved onto the two girls and giggled softly before moaning with my cock sliding into her rear. Her head tilted back and I could hear her moans much more clearly this time as she started to move one of her hands down to her pussy to start fingering it. Alison had moved her head to the right and saw what Kaley was about to do, and managed to find a voice that wasn't just moans or screams.

"Don't finger yourself! You'll get fucked soon..." Alison moaned, sighing as she rubbed her own wet slit against Kristen's as the older blonde bottomed out on the fake cock's shaft.

Kaley whined in frustration but bit down on her lip and nodded her head, the fingers that had approached her pussy were wet with her arousal but simply moved them up to her generous chest and smeared some of the arousal onto her rock hard nipples. My entire length had now buried itself inside Kaley's back door and I could feel her warm, tight tunnel milking my dick as I pushed into her. Gripping hold of her by the hips, I started to fuck her ass. She groaned again, not in pain but a cry of pleasure as I bottomed out in her.

Kristen and Alison were both shoving the fake cock deep inside the both of them, their moans were climbing as they shoved themselves impaling their cunts on the fake cock. Kristen was the first to let us know that she was going to cum, her pussy wriggled around the bright red fake cock and she soon exploded. Her voice fell hollow and she simply squealed in orgasmic bliss as her slick juices leaked out from her cunt and ran down the cock. Alison wasn't far behind and soon exploded onto the fake cock as well, her pussy's juices Alison was more vocal with her orgasm though.

"Oh fuck! Kristen! I'm gonna... Gonna... Cum!" She screamed, her voice climbing as her pussy walls hugged the fake cock and kept it inside her as her pussy exploded and she came all over the double ended dildo.

While me and Kaley watched the girls orgasm, I gasped and gripped hold of her shoulder a little harder. My balls started to slap against her pussy as the girls writing on the dildo fell forward, the large fake cock falling out of their pussies lips. Kristen blindly reached behind them, trying to find the sexual toy. Getting the slick fake cock in her hand, she got up on her knees and walked over to where Kaley was. Kaley was still kneeling with me barrelling into her ass as fast as I could.

Kristen rubbed the fake cock against Kaley's lips, smiling as the younger blonde star of The Big Bang Theory opened her mouth and she slowly licked and lapped at the cum covered fake dick. Smearing the cock against her lips, Kristen smiled as the girl cum rested on Kaley's lips, cheeks and onto her jaw. She swapped the fake cock over so Alison's cum was mixing with Kristen's on Kaley's face. The younger blonde's eyes shut as the former star of Veronica Mars wiped the dildo clean of the other women's cum, using Kaley's face as a rag.

While Kaley had appeared to be the more timid of the three women, she was absolutely loving being used as she was. Her eyes slowly opened as she watched Alison rummage around in the parcel I had dropped off. I was also watching the only brunette in the room with rapt interest as she found what she was looking for. Pulling out the item, Kaley's eyes went wide as Alison brandished the large strap on dildo. It was a bright blue colour attached to a black harness that looked like thong underwear. Alison slid the fake cock up her legs and fastened it to her groin, while we couldn't see it there was a stimulator inside of the harness that would rub her clitoris with each stroke she made.

Kristen moved the fake cock inside Kaley's mouth, smiling as the younger blonde eagerly accepted the double ended dildo. The cum was still smeared on Kaley's face as her mouth stretched and she accepted the dildo. Kristen slowly slid it in and out of her mouth, watching as the younger blonde closed her lips around it and sucked on the fake cock softly.

"Lift her up." Alison said, looking at me as she softly stroked her fake cock. I complied and leant backwards, gripping Kaley by her thighs and lifted her off of the floor. Leaning backwards, I kept Kaley's legs spread so Alison could slide herself into Kaley's wet folds. The brunette rubbed the fake cock against Kaley's lips before shoving herself inside of the young blonde, both of the girls moaned out although Kaley's was somewhat obscured by the fake cock in her mouth.

With Kaley triple stuffed, the blonde I was balls deep in her ass, was crying out with pleasure sweat dripping off of her body as she was carried away into an orgasm. Alison's fake cock started to pump in and out of Kaley's pussy, although her pussy was leaking with her own girl cum, Kaley's eyes were shut tight as her pussy constricted and milked the fake cock sliding in and out of her. Alison was beaming from ear to ear as she came from the brunette fucking her.

Kristen had kept one hand on the dildo, sliding it in and out of Kaley's mouth while the other hand was dancing between her legs, rubbing herself aiming to get off on the way they were treating Kaley. Pushing more of the dildo into Kaley's mouth, Kristen watched the younger blonde carefully, making sure that she wouldn't choke on the fake cock.

I grunted as I felt my balls tighten, I was ready to blow and Kristen seemed to know instinctively. Watching me, she pulled the fake cock from Kaley's mouth and patted Alison on the ass. The brunette seemed to know, as if it was all pre-arranged, she pulled the fake cock from Kaley's mouth and wrapped Kaley's tits around the fake cock. There was still a thin residue of my cum from her earlier cumshot on her breasts, but soon Kaley's cleavage was painted with her own arousal. The sides of Kaley's breasts were slick with the young blonde's cum as Alison play tit-fucked her.

Kristen however, had pulled me out of Kaley's ass hole and had me standing up. Her hand, wet with her own arousal, wrapped itself around my pole and started to pump her hand up and down, jerking me off while aiming it at the blonde who was now kneeling but had Alison straddling her stomach. Groaning, I shivered and came over Kaley. Several thick ropes erupted from my cock's head and splattered against the younger blonde, they moved against her face collecting on her forehead, the bridge of her nose and then some just above her upper lip. Utterly defeated, I fell backwards and collapsed in the chair I had fucked Alison in.

I watched as Alison slipped the fake cock off of her groin and tossed the fake cock over her shoulder, hitting the carpet with a soft thud. Alison and Kristen observed there handiwork in what they had done to Kaley Cuoco. The normally perfect and proper looking blonde was now coated in sweat, her face smeared with girl cum and now my own load was on her face as well, some clumps of her hair was matted to her forehead as she breathed and tried to collect her breath.

"Totally worth it." Kristen grinned, finally breaking the silence.

Kaley managed to open her right eye to look at the older blonde.

"Huh?"

"Worth it." Alison said, smiling at the state of the younger blonde who was still on her knees and coated in bodily fluids.

"We've wanted to fuck you for a long time now Kaley." Kristen said, hooking her arm around Alison's waist. Kissing the brunette on the earlobe, the older blonde smiled and stroked the brunette's body without discrimination.

"Huh?" Kaley repeated, looking over at me and then at the other women.

"Ever since we did that shoot for E! we've wanted to fuck you. Me and Alison hooked up at a convention a couple of years ago and we've wanted to fuck someone new. After that shoot, we figured you'd be a good little fuck buddy." Kristen clarified, licking her lips at the sight of the young blonde who was looking like something out of my wildest dreams.

"Eh..." I broke the revelations by rather stupidly raising my hand as if I was in school. "So where do I come in?"

"We may be eating each other out but we like a big dick too!" Kristen giggled, running a hand through her hair looking over at me. "Really, you were useful in keeping Kaley here. We were expecting her to see me fucking myself and we'd need to seduce her. Her seeing you fucking me helped."

Kaley lifted her hand to her face and collected some of my seed off of her face and sucked the cum off of her finger. Her eyes could open properly now and she was looking around as if she was in a Quentin Tarantino movie, in the office at the end of The Usual Suspects or in a good M. Night Shyamalan movie.

"So what... I'd be a fuck toy?" She asked, licking her lips tasting my cum mixing with the other girls loads who were resting on her lips from the earlier dildo swallowing act from Kristen.

"Nah. More like a fuck partner." Alison dismissed Kaley's question with a wave of her hand. "Now, I think Kaley needs a shower to get cleaned up. Don't you K-Bell?" She asked, lightly smacking Kristen on the rear. The older blonde nodded her head, beaming from ear to ear.

"Do I get to help?" I asked, pushing my luck as all three of the sexy actresses looked over at me.

"While you've been a good fuck... I think we want some time alone." Kristen said diplomatically. "But... I don't mind you keeping my address and coming by if you wanted to see if anyone's in. I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind. Right?"

The two other women nodded their head with genuine enthusiasm. That was more than good enough for me, I nodded my head and stood up. Alison walked over to me and pecked me on the cheek, playfully squeezing my floppy dick. Kristen smiled and licked my neck, rubbing my nuts gently. Alison helped Kaley to her feet and guided the young blonde upstairs. Me and Kristen were left alone in her front room for the first time in nearly two hours. She smiled and pecked me on the lips as I slipped my clothes back on. Patting me on the groin, she whispered in my ear sexily.

"I need to order some lingerie... And you still need to fuck my ass..." She grinned as she pecked me on the lips one last time before she heard Alison call out to her. "Take care buddy. See you soon?"

"Definitely!"