The Postman Rings in June

Story Info
June tries out her new toys unexpectedly.
2.4k words
4.35
20.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn’t intended to try out her new toys so soon. She still couldn’t believe how much she had spent at that sex party - she had bought things she had never even seen before, purchased so much from the persuasive sales girl that she was given free gifts - and part of her regretted it. After all, there were more appropriate things to spend her money on than sex toys, weren’t there? But when she laid eyes on all those yummy accessories.....

June wanted to surprise her man, invite him over the following Saturday for a romantic, candle-lit dinner, then unleash her own personal dessert. But these things required preparation, warm-ups. Practice. Being nineteen, she was still new to the whole sex thing, and a bit nervous. In fact, her current fling had been her first conquest.

The candles lining her hallway were lit despite the warm afternoon sun flooding her apartment, a glass of wine and still another blood-red candle adorned the burgundy table-top in her kitchen. She had slipped into her new outfit, a PVC-and-fishnet number. Black, of course, the vinyl only covered half her body, the fishnet leaving only the tastiest bits to the imagination. The dress only barely covered her shaved pussy, left the top of her modest but well-formed breasts exposed. Double straps crossed over her shoulders. There was a studded black cuff on each wrist, her fingernails painted the same rich red of her lips, and black lace-up leather boots crept up to meet each knee. Her short black hair was brushed glossy and perfect, her eyes black with mascara. She was sitting back to enjoy a well-earned cigarette through her new forearm-length cigarette holder when the door buzzer sounded.

This startled her. Who could it be? Nobody knew she had gotten the day off... She picked up the phone.

“Canada Post, Ma’am. We have a package for... June Rain?” An English accent.

“Yes that’s right.” For a moment she considered saying that she had just stepped out of the shower. Would he just leave the package and go away? No, it probably required a signature. With a sigh, “all right, come in. I’m down the hall on the left.”

Her heart beat loud in her chest. What would he think? But her rebellious side took over. Who cared? What would he do? Refuse to give her the package because she looked like a dominatrix? She braced herself, stood in front of the door.

A knock. She opened the door. The man was tall, lean, a little pale. Blue eyes to match her own and dusty brown hair, a longish, though not unattractive nose. She thought she could smell cologne on him - Boss, the scent her lover always wore. A crisp, white uniform, hat.

She watched his eyes widen as they took her in, starting at her full crimson lips and traveling painfully slow over the body-hugging vinyl and long legs to her leather-encased toes. Finally he spoke, one hand extending a large package toward her. “I-I need a signature on this.... Miss.”

“It’s Mistress, actually.” Shocked at her own words. what was she saying? But the sound of “Miss” on his lips had set her blood on fire. Took the package in her well-manicured hands, signed his clipboard. Made sure to brush his hand with her fingertips when she returned it.

“Thank you Mistress.” His voice was faint, barely a whisper. But she caught it.

“You have time to come in for a drink.” She pointedly did not make it a question. She couldn’t believe what she was doing, never even considered doing anything like this, but there was something in the way his lust-filled voice quavered as he called her Mistress that made her ache. She was suddenly conscious of the fact that she was very wet.

He hesitated, his eyes still wide and almost fearful. “I- I have to -” Gestured vaguely down the hall.

She shook her head and held the door open. “I didn’t make it an option.”

She shut the door behind him, then reached up to remove his hat. “You interrupted my cigarette. While I finish it, you will go into the kitchen and pour yourself a glass of wine. Bring mine from the table and join me in the living room.”

She returned to her chair in the living room and retrieved her cigarette from the ashtray, crossing her legs. He was soon beside her, moving with a stiff urgency to hand her the glass. His eyes on her cigarette holder. She pointed to the couch. “Sit. What is your name?”

“Bob.” He sat with his knees together, looked awkward.

“I don’t like the name Bob, no poetry. You are now Robert. You will refer to me as Mistress, or Mistress June.” She was surprised at how easily the words flowed from her mouth, crisp and deliberate, as if they had always been there, waiting. “Say it.”

“Mistress June.”

“Very good. Are you married Robert?”

“No.”

“Girlfriend?”

“No.”

“Good. Very good. And when was the last time you masturbated?”

She was shocked and excited to see him blush slightly. “T-Two nights ago, Mistress.”

“Ah. Been saving it for me, have you? Good.” The dampness between her legs did nothing to spare her from the aching heat she could feel in her pussy. She quickly swallowed her glass of wine, and beckoned for him to do the same.

He downed it two gulps and she smiled. “Impressive. But don’t get too eager. Stand up.”

He stood, and she rose to join him. She stood close to him, felt his body heat, heard his breath sharpen. “Stand still. I want to examine this thing I’ve found on my doorstep.” Her hand brushed through his hair, found a few gray strands. “How old are you?”

“42.”

“Good, good. A little young, but not bad.” He was obviously a little startled to be called young by one such as herself, but her current fling was 51. She liked them older. She ran her hand down his cheekbone slowly, brushed over his neck before reaching to kiss it. She touched his chest, a little bony, but nor unpleasant. Found his nipples through his shirt and pinched them hard. Robert flinched. Her hand continued down his torso, moving deliberately left to avoid his genitals, smoothly felt his hip, his outer thigh. Moved inwards a little, feeling the heat of this inner thigh. His breath drew in as she reached this spot, obviously expecting her to continue, so she stopped and pressed herself against him. She kissed him hard, pushing her tongue into his mouth hungrily, devouring his lips with her own. He started to kiss back, his hand finding her hips, but she pulled away. “Now, now. You’re getting a little aggressive, aren’t you?”

“Sorry, Mistress.”

“That’s a good boy. Now where was I?” She rubbed her body against him, then without warning rubbed her hand against his package. He moaned, and she felt him stiffen slightly under her touch. She stepped back, and ordered him to disrobe.

“First your shirt, then your trousers. Then stop.

He unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the floor, then removed his pants. His body was pale, vulnerable, and she licked her lips. She could he was semi-erect beneath his gray cotton briefs, and she took him in her hands, massaging his balls lightly at first and then harder. She kissed him again, working his balls while her tongue assaulted his mouth. Her fingers stroked his shaft, her thumb circled the head of his dick through the material. She pulled away and knelt before him, again taking his balls in her hand, bent to kiss the wet spot he had created. “Now take them off - slowly.” His thumbs hooked into the waistband, pulling slowly down until his dick bobbed before her face.

“You’ve been a very good boy, Robert. I’ll now demonstrate what happens when I’m pleased with you.” Her fingers cupped his balls as she licked the head of his cock, taking a drop of precum into her mouth. His hips bucked involuntarily. Her mouth encased the head of his cock, her tongue playing, massaging his frenulum and dipping into his tip to collect what she’d created. At once she took his entire 7” shaft into her mouth, bobbed twice then pulled back to play with his head again. She alternated this way until his cock was throbbing in her mouth, his hips pushing towards her on every down stroke. She pulled away, his rock hard cock making an audible “pop”. She stood before him.

“You may touch me.” Immediately he was on her, his pale, long-fingered hands stroking her shoulders, arms, and hips. He moved tentatively towards her breasts, cupping them and pulling at her nipples through the thin vinyl. He pulled her straps down over her shoulders, exposing her tits. He stroked them again, then kissed each one, tonguing and suckling until she was panting for more. His fingers dropped, inching up under her dress. He found her smooth pussy immediately, and they both gasped. He teased her, tracing her lips and running his finger over her slit before circling her clitoris. She moaned. His finger thrust suddenly into her pussy, bobbed in and out, in and out. Another finger joined the assault, then a third. She was moaning loudly, and starting to lose her balance.

Her hands pulled his away. “Remove the rest, then follow me.” He struggled to pull off his shoes and socks. She moved toward her bedroom, Robert fast on her heels.

Deep red drapes adorned the windows. Matching sheets on the bed shone in the light of her lamp, it’s own bulb replaced by a red one. “Get on the bed. Lie down.” She opened the pink box on her bureau and removed two pairs of handcuffs. She straddled him on the bed, felt his cock pulsing against her pussy. She rubbed slowly against him as she spoke. “These cuffs are a symbol of your submission. While you are wearing them you are not to make any action unless I tell you. You don’t move, you don’t breath, unless I say. Understood?”

He nodded. “Yes, Mistress.”

She fastened the cuffs to his wrists, then clicked them into on her head board. She quickly found to long black stockings and tied his ankles to the bedposts as well, leaving him exposed completely, spread-eagled on her bed. She straddled his face this time. “The first rule is, I come before you do.”

His tongue went immediately to work, sliding from her asshole to her clitoris and back again. He pushed into her pussy, his tongue thick and warm, thrusting deep and hard. She moaned and dug her fingernails into his chest. He lapped at her clit, causing her to convulse above him. He pulled it into his mouth and sucked on it, scraped it with his teeth until she cried out. She was panting so hard she could hardly control herself. She knew she was close. He sucked on her again, rubbing her clit with his tongue, pushing her over the edge. She screamed as she came, flooding his nose and mouth with her essence, clamping his face between her thighs like a vise. She sagged down against him, her face resting near his waiting cock as she recovered.

Finally she rose and turned so she was facing him, straddling his knees. She lowered her face slowly towards him, his eyes struggling to watch her. She licked the precum from the head of his cock, then tickled his balls with her tongue. She moved south, circling his asshole before moving back to pull one of his balls into her warm mouth. Her fingers found his ass, sliding beneath him to squeeze his cheek before circling his hole itself. Slowly she pushed it inside, feeling his tight ass contract around her finger. She licked his shaft and he moaned. She pulled her finger out and stuck it in her mouth, letting him watch as she lubricated it. She slowly shoved it back in, to the first knuckle this time as her mouth sucked at his head. Gradually she worked her finger in to the second knuckle, and began to massage his prostate. She could tell he was close: his moans were loud enough to wake the dead, his hips were writhing beneath her, and his thighs were shaking. Quickly she wrapped the fingers of her free hand around the base of his cock, her tongue dancing over the head of his cock, and began to fuck his ass with her finger. This was evidently too much for him, and she pressed her fingers into the base of his cock just in time to halt his orgasm.

“Aaaaahhh!” He cried out as his orgasm was denied, his cock purple and throbbing in her hand, hips thrusting. “P-Please!”

“Second rule: You don’t come until I say.”

She reached up and uncuffed him, then lay back on the bed and met his pleading gaze. “Now fuck me.”

She spread her legs and he crawled on top of her, reaching down to rub the tip of his cock against her slit. He circled her clit and she moaned, grabbed his ass with her hands and pulled him towards her. He entered her completely in one thrust, moaning as he did. He was still for a moment, then began to rock back and forth, his cock hitting her g-spot on every thrust. She writhed beneath him, impatient. “Faster, damn it! Harder! Fuck me!”

With that he let his urgency take over, his hips moving like pistons, thrusting his cock deep into her pussy in time to her cries and moans. Her nails raked his back as she started to lose all control, screaming his name as he fucked her. She could feel his orgasm nearing as well, his breath hard and quick, his thrusts urgent, his cock hard as marble and throbbing inside her. “Come in me now!” She cried.

His thrusting increased, and he began to moan. “Yes, yes, I’m going to come.... I’m going to come.... ahhhhhhhhhhh I’m coming!” She felt him shoot inside her, and that was all she could take. She came hard, milking his cock with her pussy and crying out his name. He thrust inside her softly, then sagged down, pressing her into the bed with the weight of his body.

Their breathing slowed gradually, and she pushed him off and told him to get dressed. She handed him her card. “You have my permission to call me. Now go.” He gathered his things and left.

She lay on the bed for ages, it seemed, before she recovered.