The Potent Phrase Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't try too hard to understand how the phrase does what it does. When you say it a susceptible person will want to do things for you and it's up to you to think through what you want from them. Don't make some insane mess that will draw attention to yourself or get you burned at the stake as a witch. The exact phrase will be forgotten immediately by whomever hears it unless, as I have just done, you tell them to remember, No-one will ever remember it and, once susceptible you can tell people to do things and to forget what they have just done. You can think of it as instant hypnosis."

"Another reason I chose you to pass this gift onto is because I know you will, as I have, use it primarily for sexual purposes. I don't believe you will use it for evil and I don't think you will overuse it for monetary gain or for the acquisition of unreasonable wealth and possessions."

"One more interesting thing, as a person who does not hate himself, the phrase will even work on you. How do you think I manage to get so hard and cum so easily at my age? You can change your bad habits, go to the gym more often, or whatever you choose."

"Now there remains just one thing for you to do before you begin your new life. I have no idea if sharing this phrase with multiple people would dilute its power but the old man who gave it to me certainly thought so. Everyone cannot possibly have everything and not everyone would be a good custodian of such power. So use your creative brain and take this gift for your own, get out of here, Ralph, go back to Jerrie and figure out what you're going to do about her messy panties!"

"Go! And God speed you Sir Ralph!"

I looked at the frail old man for a moment and then, impulsively I bent down and hugged him. Then I seemed to know exactly what to do. First I spoke the phrase and then I said:

"Old man, I still do not even know your name, but I thank you for this incredible gift. I can hardly believe it and yet I have seen you demonstrate it beyond any doubt tonight. I don't understand it but I will try to use it well."

"Now you will forget the actual phrase and that there ever was such a thing in your life. When you reminisce you will simply put your incredible adventures down to good luck and down to good things coming to those who position themselves wisely to take advantage of them."

"You will maintain your existing friendships or chose to be alone, if and when you desire. You will live as healthily as possible and enjoy your remaining years. Chronic pain will not affect you and you will find strength to deal with the problems of age as they arise or to ignore them if you chose."

"You will remember that you asked me to help you tonight because your air conditioner had stopped working before you left for the bar. That I walked you home and found that the plug had just come loose from the outlet and fixed it for you. We laughed about you getting senile but you didn't mind the joke and I didn't mind the easy fix."

"Don't be at the bar too often or drink too much but always come and visit us when you can."

"When you see me remember all the kind things you mentioned about me but forget about that your pervy little demonstration of your power."

"Now, tell me it's late and that I should get back to Jerrie before the close."

The old man got up from his chair: "Ralph, you're a good man, thanks so much for your help. I couldn't live without AC in this weather and the apartment feels just perfect already. Here is some money for your drinks, now get back to Jerrie before the close!"

He fished in his pocket and pushed a crumpled bill into my hand and I didn't have the will to object. I wished him good night and left.

As I walked back, wondering what to tell Jerrie about her panties, I checked the bill and found it was a five. Somehow that seemed appropriate especially when I realized that I could probably buy a mansion with it if I was foolish enough to try.

As I neared the bar, I had two sudden mental images in short succession. First was a shocking high fidelity picture of my cock and his sharing Jerries panties swiftly followed by one of her bending over the cooler - but with more sharp detail and bright lighting that could have been possible in reality. Once again I found myself impossibly hard. The first image had burst upon me but it was immediately "overwritten" by the second - I have never had a flashback to it nor can I clearly remember the details.

I realized just then that I had no idea from where I had just walked and understood that the old man had instructed me to forget his location. I imagined his laugh as he programmed me with the self-destructing cock image and his grin as he gifted me the Jerrie image.

As I turned onto the final block I threw the cute little panties in the garbage can and entered the bar with a hard cock and an idea...

12