The Potent Phrase Pt. 05

Story Info
I enjoy helping my neighbor and the future seems bright.
4.9k words
4.72
23.1k
19
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for your extreme patience awaiting this installment in the series - life is busy and complicated. Some of the themes in this chapter were inspired and requested by generous readers and correspondents and I hope they find it worthy of their input. Something changed between me and the real person who inspires one of the characters and it definitely interfered with my continuation of the story. I already know that future installments will take a different course that they may have done but, hopefully, that will be for the best. As always, if you're reading this chapter first, you should be able to figure out what's going on but, for the full picture, you may wish to begin at Part 1.

*****

Small droplets of milk caught the sunlight as she sat above me. Sally's full breasts might be in need of some further suckling but, for now, I was much more interested in her lazy motions up and down on my cock. Her big belly didn't encourage over-enthusiastic fucking but it added a glorious extra dimension to the visuals. Seeing her husband watching us with a detached curiosity, knowing he had the taste of my cum in his mouth, only added to the experience.

In a building such as mine you don't spend a lot of time meeting or socializing with the neighbors but, when Dave and Sally had moved in across the hall the previous year, I'd got to know them by accident. I'd arrived home on their moving-in day to find chaos in the hallway. Apparently a cardboard packing box had beenin a vicious fight with a large refrigerator. The fridge looked dishevelled and a compendium of kitchenware from the box was strewn across the floor. A young hispanic girl with an infant baby in one hand was attempting to pick up the debris with the other.

"Hi." I said, stopping since the path to my door was effectively blocked. "Having fun?"

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" said the girl. "My fridge fell off the wheelie thing, tipped over and broke the box. And my husband has gone back to our old place for more stuff. I told him not to leave the fridge out here!"

I introduced myself and bent to help her pick up. Her name was Sally and the baby was Joanne and they were my new neighbors. Husband (Dave) had to get the rental truck back before evening so he'd rushed off for another load leaving Sally with boxes and the offending refrigerator in the hallway. She'd tried to move the fridge by herself but it fell off the wheeled dolly, tipped over, and the noise woke the baby.

To cut a long story short, the fridge was broken beyond repair. Apart from the usual necessities she needed it to store baby food and formula plus her expressed breast milk and so, in the month until they could afford to replace it, I gave her twenty-four-by-seven access to my refrigerator for which she was eternally grateful. Plus I got to see her most days in dressing gowns, robes, and the rest of her sexy-mommy outfits. My pervert side thoroughly enjoyed all its inappropriate thoughts of her generous, lactating life providers.

Dave too was grateful, in a Dave kind of way. He was my new best friend, especially since we were "in the same line of business". In the same line of business if, for example, I was a twenty-year race-car mechanic and he was in his second year at Jiffy Lube. He drank too much for someone with more bills than income, he was a hundred times more smarter than his wifey, he hated blacks and jews and homosexuals, and football was more important to him than life itself. But he liked me.

Now, only a year-and-change later and Sally was heavily pregnant again when Dave bumped into me in the elevator.

"Ralph! I'm so glad to see you! I just got a new rig from the jews at [redacted, high end computer store]. You have to come see it!"

"Hey Dave, how are you? Sounds cool. I'll have to see it some time."

"No, no, I never get to see you. You have to come see it right now. I've just hooked up the..."

And he rambled on about displays and graphics cards and liquid cooling. We exited the elevator and, as he inserted his key, he really insisted that I come visit.

"Sally! Ralph's here. He wants to see the new toy!"

Sally and a delicious dinnertime aroma came to the doorway. She was dressed in leggings and a stretchy top that was doing its best to contain her seventh-month belly and heavy breasts.

"Oh, hi Ralph, I'm just finishing Dave's dinner but, sure, come in."

I protested, Dave insisted, I visited. Their apartment was much larger than mine with two bedrooms, one of which was Dave's computer's lair, and a real kitchen in which you could actually both cook and sit to eat.

Sally explained that baby Joanne had missed her afternoon nap and was already asleep, hopefully for the night.

Ignoring Sally, Dave dragged me into the bedroom/lair and proceeded to demonstrate every boring aspect of his new love.

Thank God for "Fast Forward", I thought, and I used the shortened version of "the phrase" to skip right through the fifteen-minute demonstration. As he wound down I automatically returned to normal time and my mental "logs" confirmed that absolutely nothing of interest had been missed. Dave was now telling me about his commute home and the offensive black gay that had been on his train. I'd had enough.

I spoke the phase to him and watched for the telltale shadow of sudden, quite attention flicker across his face.

"Dave, you feel tired after work and you need a nap in your chair. You don't care about dinner just yet. You'll stay in a deep sleep until I'm getting ready to leave. If I tell you to wake up, you'll wake and follow my instructions. If I tell you to sleep you'll sleep again immediately. Let's go tell Sally."

We exited the lair and entered the kitchen where Sally was putting the finishing touched to her meal.

"Oh, wow, Sally. That smells good but I'm so tired... working too much..." he actually yawned, "...I think I'll have a nap..."

"Oh Dave but it's ready now." she said, somewhat aggrieved.

"I don't care.. just so tired...I'll...later..." he mumbled walking out to the living room.

Looking upset, Sally went to follow him. I didn't want to cause her any additional grief so I stopped her and used the potent phrase.

"Sally, don't worry about Dave, let him have a rest. Just relax, have your dinner, enjoy hanging out with me and tell me everything that's going on in your life. Don't hold back, don't be shy. Oh, and if I say forty-eight to you, you will do whatever I tell you and not think it strange and not remember it afterwards unless I tell you too." I was becoming an old hand with this efficient routine.

"Hmm, he must be working too hard...or playing too late with his stupid computers...I could show him a really busy day looks like!" said Sally with a sigh as she turned back from the doorway. "I'm really glad to see you, Ralph, did you eat? I made Domplines and there is plenty of it."

I was pretty hungry and the food smelled delicious. Plus it was a nice touch that I hadn't programmed.

"Sure Sally, if you're sure you have enough. What is it? It smells great."

"Domplines are Dominican dumplings. These ones are filled with chicken in tomato sauce. I can't drink at the moment but you should have a beer."

In a couple of minutes we were sitting at her table, enjoying steaming bowls of dumplings and sipping ice cold beer and water respectively. The conversation started off with trivial stuff but soon became more interesting. I continued to eat and listen to her.

The bottom line was that Sally was being neglected, somewhat abused, and quite unhappy.

Her husband refused to use condoms even though Sally was unable to use other forms of contraception and, despite money pressures, he had no intention of limiting their family to two. However, during both pregnancies he had avoided having sex with her as soon as she began to show and he was revolted by breast milk. He wanted nothing to do with her breasts while she was feeding. Conversely Sally was quite horny during her pregnancies and his lack of interest made her frustrated and angry.

To make matters worse, her daughter was beginning to prefer formula and baby food over her mother's breasts (hopefully not a result of Dave's milk-hating genes) but Sally felt that she should try to maintain her milk until her new baby was born. She was attempting to wean baby Joanne just-in-time before the birth but, with the baby's decreasing interest in milk, Sally was having problems in dealing with her healthy milk production. She would find herself leaking and have to express milk wastefully in the bathroom sink. Expressing milk was uncomfortable and sometimes painful.

Apparently God forbid Dave would see her leaking! He had come home drunk a week or so before and he'd actually agreed to fuck her. He fucked her doggy style so he didn't have to deal with her milky tits or big belly. Drunk, however, he couldn't come and wanted her to blow him but she had leaked and when she got on her knees for him. He saw it and started to wilt. Of course he blamed her for being "a fucking cow" and didn't speak to her for several days.

Sally wasn't only concerned with Dave's behavior to her. She was also upset about his vicious hatred of Jews, gays, blacks and various other groups as they caught his ire. He would yell at the TV, tell horrific jokes, and make terrible comments in front of their dwindling group of friends. Sally had long ago learned not to attempt to correct him but lately he had begun to complain when she didn't actively agree with him.

There were a few other issues but these were the major reasons for her unhappiness and certainly they were the ones in which I was most interested. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and watching her pretty face while she spoke. Sally's top was showing a fair amount of cleavage and I was finding it difficult to keep my eyes above her chest. But then again, why should I...

"Sally. Forty-eight. I'm not like Dave, I really like your breasts and I find breast milk very sexy. You won't mind me looking at your chest or discussing your tits with me, and you would really enjoy showing them to me for the slightest excuse."

"Oh, Ralph, it's so nice to talk to a normal human being for a change. I actually glad Dave went for a nap or he'd be in here bitching about gays and my cow-tits. Do you really like them?"

"Of course I do! They're pretty amazing as far as I can see and being able to feed a child is so mind blowingly cool and natural. I love them."

"I actually like them myself. They weren't nearly so big before I had Joanne. I look at them in the mirror and think: 'Wow!' But fuckin Dave has kinda ruined them for me. And they're full again." she sighed. I should have taken care of them earlier but I was trying to make his favorite fucking dinner before he came home. If he knew they were leaking now he wouldn't even want to eat!"

"Forty-eight. You'll understand that Dave won't wake up for a while. You won't find it odd but you'll be confident that he's totally out of the picture. You're also feeling very proud of your body and talking about it and showing it off will make you excited."

"I really should go and take care of them while he's out cold...um...but...I don't want to abandon you for so long..."

"Would you like me to come and talk with you while you do it?"

"Really? You wouldn't mind that?"

"Of course not, it's a beautiful thing. I'd help you in a heartbeat."

Sally glowed at that and I hoped the seed of "helping" had been planted without any tricks from me. She picked up our dishes and put them in the sink for later.

"You can bring your beer with you for the Big Cow Spectacle," she laughed, leading me towards the bathroom.

She flipped on the light and led me inside. Turning to face me she pulled the stretchy top over her head revealing a heavy white nursing bra. I drank in her beautiful pregnant body for a moment then I touched her shoulder and turned her towards the mirror.

"Wow, Sally, look how beautiful you are." With both hands I gently lifted her long hair from in front of her shoulders and moved it behind her neck. I kept my hands on her bare shoulders while we both studied her reflection. Her big belly rested on the countertop, the linea nigra (if that is still a politically correct term) was clearly visible.

"I'm glad someone appreciates me. Thank you. It's so nice..."

"Here, let me..." I said and reached for back of her bra but found no clasp.

"It's a cow bra," she laughed, "it's in the front." She reached for the clasp herself and, with a practiced click it was quickly undone. She separated the halves very slowly. I helped by easing the thick straps off her shoulders and she finally pulled the whole bra away and shucked it off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor.

Her hands cradled the heavy tits more to support and display them than to hide anything and I massaged the strap marks on her shoulders. They really were impressive and beautiful: smooth and firm with none of the obvious veins often seen on feeding mothers. The areola were big and dark but not oversized in relation to the long, thick nipples. Twin milky droplets formed as we watched.

"Beautiful, Sally." I said simply.

Sally's milk began to flow as she played with her tits, drops splashed on her belly. I reached around her and wiped some onto my finger and brought it to my mouth. First she looked surprised but then a smile broke on her face.

"You're delicious Sally."

"Oh Ralph, that's amazing. Would you...uh...would you like more?" she asked, shyly indicating her nipples with her eyes.

I said nothing I just gently turned her and kissed her on the forehead. Then I lowered my mouth to her left breast and took her nipple in my greedy mouth. Milk spurted in quantity. It had been some time since I had tasted breast milk but it wasn't new to me. The enjoyment is more in the sensation and the situation than the actual thin-ish taste. My cock stirred in my pants.

"Oh my God. Oh my God." she moaned and held the breast I suckled up towards me. She caressed the other which was still leaking copiously onto her body.

I reluctantly broke away for a moment...

"Forty-eight. It makes sense for us to be naked so we don't annoy Dave by getting your milk on our clothes. You aren't shy about it."

Without discussion, I stripped quickly and she bent - with a little difficulty - to pull off her pants and flat shoes. She was naked beneath the yoga pants and her unruly black bush was revealed. My cock sprang out eagerly but our height difference and her big belly kept him well away from her pussy. She reached for him as I returned to feed from her breasts and while I suckled she held my head against her with one hand and gripped my rock-hard shaft with the other.

After several minutes of alternate breasts it felt like I had relieved her of at least a pint of warm mommy milk. Suddenly she gasped and pulled me tight against her. She squeezed my penis almost painfully tight. Sally had cum from just having her nipples suckled.

We held our position for a moment till she pushed me away from her oversensitive breasts. Still holding my cock, she reached for the big bath towel, threw it on the floor, and awkwardly got down on her knees. Without hesitation she took my cock in her mouth and began to fellate me with skill and enthusiasm. I felt it wouldn't last very long at this and, despite the glorious distractions, I had an idea...

"Forty-eight! You'll be more than happy for me to cum in you mouth but you won't swallow. You'll hold it until I tell you where to deposit it. Don't worry about a thing."

Sally deep throated me repeatedly, with seeming ease, and then, sensing my imminent release, she slid me out until only my tip was in her mouth. She played with my balls and jacked me rapidly. I could feel that my first load of the day was going to be copious as my first spurt splashed the back of her throat. She continued to jack me through three or four more until I was spent. She maintained her suction for a moment and as she withdrew without swallowing.

I knew there wasn't much time, I knew she had a full mouth. I took her hand and helped her back to her feet: "Let's go..."

Still both naked I led her into the living room and up to sleeping beauty Dave.

"Forty-eight, Dave open your eyes. It's time to kiss your beautiful wife - enjoy! Sally, it's deposit time!"

Dave blinked open his eyes and looked up rather vaguely at Sally who leaned over him and kissed him deeply as she deposited my hot cum into his mouth. Not-too-complicated Dave took my instructions very literally as they finished:

"Oh Sally, that was delicious, you're so beautiful!"

I gave the three of us some additional instructions: "Dave, shut up and watch. Sally let's fuck. Ralph get hard again immediately and cum easily whenever you want."

Opposite Dave's chair was a leather loveseat with a matching square footrest thing. As I led Sally to it my cock was again rising to full length. I would really have liked to bend her over the sofa but I remembered how Dave had taken that approach so I sat back with my legs up on the footrest and helped Sally to step up onto the sofa. Supporting her balance with my hands on her firm ass I pulled her pussy to my mouth and dived into her hairy bush. She was completely wet and when my tongue slipped into her hole she drenched it in juices. I didn't move onto her (large) clitoris, I just lapped at her and kneaded her butt. After a few minutes of this ambrosia I pulled back and eased her down onto my waiting cock. He slid into her easily, up to his hilt.

And you know the rest: Small droplets of milk caught the evening sunlight as she sat above me. Her full breasts might be in need of some further suckling but for now I was much more interested in her lazy motions up and down on my cock. Her big belly didn't make for over-enthusiastic fucking but it added a glorious extra dimension to the visuals. Seeing her husband watching us with a detached curiosity while he savored the taste of my cum in his mouth only added to the experience.

Her slow strokes became more and more rapid until she gasped, leaned back, and ground out a huge orgasm on my cock. I made myself cum at the same time and the feel of my powerful jet triggered two or three aftershock orgasms inside her . She collapsed against me.

After a few minutes I helped her to the bathroom where we redressed. I told her not to worry about my cum inside her and our only cleanup was me rinsing our combined mess from my cock and using a washcloth to clean her juices from my face.

When we returned to the living room "The Phrase" and I spent some quality time with Dave. He was going to wake up very horny and want to pay attention to his wife. He'd start to appreciate her breasts and not be revolted by her milk. He would apologize for neglecting her and beg her to let him lick her out as soon as I left. Of course he wouldn't recognize the taste of cum in her vagina but he would find it especially delicious. From now on, whenever he thought of gay men, he'd begin to fantasize about the taste of cum in his mouth. He'd slowly begin to appreciate Jews and blacks and all the groups of people he'd previously resented. He'd learn empathy.

I spend a little time with Sally too and worked to help restore some of her self-esteem. I gave her some suggestions on how to keep Dave in his place and I programmed him with some complementary triggers.

I didn't expect to change Dave and Sally's' world in one brief session but I had enjoyed her enormously and fully intended to visit with them often. After all they were just across the corridor!

I left them to get on with their lives and went home.

Feeling pretty good about life I decided to visit with Jerrie later that night. So I fast forwarded through a short but useful workout, apartment chores, showering, shaving etc. As time returned to normal I found myself walking into my bar.

12