The Potoin

Story Info
role reversal-fantasy
799 words
3.21
14.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far as sex toys go, even the best won't do the job of the real thing. If only there was a way to keep real... unreal.

I'm in my lab mixing the perfect potion. It's one part horniness and the other part submission. I call for you and you walk in wearing crotchless pink panties and neon fishnets. I tell you that's a good start. You look at me as my breasts bounce freely in a cupless patent leather bustier. I'm wearing thigh-high patent leather stiletto boots and crotchless panties of my own. You look confused. Something's missing. My polyethylene friend isn't there.

I hand you the potion and tell you to drink it. Everything else will become clear after that. You obey me and the edges of reality slowly start to blur.

I put my hand on your chest and push you down onto vibrant red satin sheets.

"What are you looking for?" I ask you.

I grab your hand and put it on my cock.

"Is it this?"

Your eyes widen in surprise. It's warm. You can feel it throbbing. It has a pulse! It's skin over tissue with hot blood coursing through its veins.

I remove your hand and reach beside me for some rope. I bind your hands behind your back.

"Suck it," I command.

You kneel in front of me and take my big, hard dick into your mouth. It's like nothing you've ever felt before. You can taste the saltiness of precum on the tip. And you can feel it jump and grow as you suck it into your mouth. You run your tongue over it and I moan.

"You can feel that?" you ask me.

"I didn't tell you to speak. Suck me. Now."

You take my whole cock in your mouth and lap it up and down. You're amazed at how velvety it can feel and hard at the same time.

"Just wait until you see how it feels when it put it in your hot little pussy," I tell you.

You suck even harder at this.

"HEY! The teeth!" I warn you.

I pull my hard, wet cock out of your mouth and untie you.

"On your hands and knees. Now."

You do as you're told, but get worried when I proceed without lube.

"Trust me. You don't need it. Your pussy is already wet and ready for me."

I slap your ass and you feel your pussy twitch. It's like nothing you've ever felt before.

"Surprised?" I ask you.

You wiggle your ass and inch closer in response.

I slowly tease your dripping pussy with my cock. You're so warm and slippery. You feel tight and loose as I slip the bulging head of my all-too-real cock into you. I wiggle it around just a little, testing you. You gasp at the new sensation.

"More," you beg.

"More what?"

"More cock. Please."

I slip in a little more. I pulsate my cock inside of you as you try to push closer to take more of me in. I only move even more slowly, not completely filling you.

Just when you think I'm going to tease you all night, I slam into you as hard as I can filling your pussy with my throbbing meat. You feel so good squeezing and milking my hot cock.

"You like that, don't you?"

You only moan in response.

I slam into you again, this time creating a rhythm... one, two, three, SLAM... one, two, three, SLAM... one, two, three... you're ready this time, so I pause. I flip you over instead and continue to fuck your tight pussy at a more rapid pace. You're moaning, pinching your nipples and I reach down for your sensitive cock. Your pre-cum as lubricated you as I begin stroking you in time to my thrusts. I watch the sheer pleasure on your face as your excitement builds. Suddenly, you shout out in delirious pleasure, your pussy and cock exploding simultaneously. I ride you as you flutter around me, gripping my shaft and warm, wet frenzy. Just as you shoot your last wad of cum, I slam into you, my own cock pulsing with need.

"Cum in me!" you beg.

"Cum in me now!"

I can't contain myself anymore. I reach up and twist my nipples, my breasts bouncing as I thrust into you with wild abandon. I begin shooting my load into you steamy cunt, filling you with my love juice until it runs out around my still-hard cock.

When I finally pull out, I bring it to your lips and let you lick it clean.

"Next time you have to cum in my mouth," you tell me, your face beaded with sweat and satisfaction.

"I'll have to find a longer-lasting potion for that!" I smile.