The Power Ch. 02

Story Info
I awake after a long sleep...
2.8k words
4.52
56.3k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the shadows deepened in my room, I lay pondering the events of the past hour. I had just received the most incredible blowjob of my life, and from a married professional at that! It all started when I had thought how much I would love to have Mrs. Gordon – Cassandra, bring me off. I never said a word to her about my desires, and yet she had complied willingly.

There was a polite knock at my door, and before I could answer, it was pushed open by a male orderly carrying a tray. "Mrs. Gordon said that I needed to bring this up right away," the young man said. He was in his early twenties, I guessed and was slightly soft and pudgy, with a scruffy patch of fur under his chin.

I looked inquiringly at the tray and thought, "Yuck, hospital food!"

"No, no," the orderly responded, "this is something special that she prepared herself."

What the hell? I know I didn't say anything aloud. What was going on here – was my mind an open book all of a sudden? Could passersby hear my every thought? I looked quickly back to the young man. No response. Evidently he couldn't hear everything or he would have reacted to my barrage of questions. But why had he responded to my thoughts about the tray of food?

Then it dawned on me – I had pushed that thought outward, toward the orderly. I had wanted to complain about the food, but had not. That must be it, I realized. I had to project my thoughts to another person in order for them to hear me.

I waited patiently as he placed the tray on the incredibly awkward stand used in hospitals throughout the world to present food trays to their patients. He uncovered the tray, and I was surprised to see mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables, some pudding desert and an array of juices. The only thing missing was the pot roast. Oh well, better than plain apple juice.

The orderly turned to leave, and as he made his way to the door, I pushed the thought out to him, "Should I call you when I'm done to get the tray."

"Just call the orderly for the tray," he said, almost as an afterthought.

He didn't realize that I had put the question in his mind! "Stop right there!" I thought.

He paused at the door, standing there woodenly, not moving.

"Turn on some lights," I thought.

He flipped the light switch, not even looking at me. Then without speaking he turned back to the door and closed it behind him as he left.

I was too excited to eat! I couldn't believe it! Somehow that lightening strike had left me with a special ability. I could read other people's thoughts and influence them with my mind. I could also communicate with them if I chose to do so.

What else could I do, I wondered. Telekinesis? Maybe. I looked at the spoon on my tray – evidently I was not to be trusted with a fork just yet. I concentrated on it. "Move," I pushed the thought out to the spoon. Nothing. I concentrated harder. "Move," I almost shouted in the silence of my mind.

Suddenly the door opened and Miss Perkins dashed in. "Are you okay, Mr. Alexander?" she cried with some alarm. "I heard you shouting!"

Oops! "Uh, sorry," I stammered, "I'm, uh, just having a bit of trouble getting my arm to move so that I can eat." Okay, so I had to say something. But she bought it.

"Oh, you poor thing," she said softly coming to my bedside, swishing her hips as she walked, "let me help."

"Uh, okay," I said. Then I thought, "but close the door first, and lock it."

She stopped in mid-swish. "Maybe I'd better close the door, though," she said, and pushed it shut. Then she gave the lock a quick twist, snapping it shut. "There," she said smiling, "that's better."

As she moved toward my bed I questioned her aloud, "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Close and lock the door," I said.

"Oh, it just closes on its own," she said with a smile, "would you like it open?"

Wow! She didn't even realize that I had made her close and lock it.

I was about to tell her mentally to take all of her clothes off, but my stomach was reminding my how important food was at that point. She settled her petite, perfectly rounded bottom down on the side of my bed.

"Now what would you like first," she asked.

"To know your name," I thought at her.

"Mandy," she replied, but this time her lips didn't move. Okay, so when questioned directly, I could pick up the answer with my brain.

"Potatoes," I said answering her aloud.

"Okay," she smiled reaching for the spoon that I had tried to move. "Dammit," I thought, "Why didn't it move?"

"Because you don't talk to a spoon, Silly," I heard Mandy's thought. However, she didn't react to the conversation. It was as if it were taking place at a subconscious level for her. She spooned some of the mashed potatoes and gravy into my mouth, and I was surprised at how good it tasted. Of course, I hadn't tasted anything but water for 5 ½ years, so dog shit would probably taste good.

"What do you mean, you don't talk to spoons," I asked silently.

"You don't talk to spoons, you just use them. You don't have to command them. It's like your hand – you don't tell it to move, you just move it."

"How does that taste?" Mandy asked me, with her liquid brown eyes.

"Better than it probably should," I said with a smile.

She smiled back, and I heard her thought, "I wonder if he'd like to taste me?"

"Of course," I said, as casually as I could, "that's not what I usually eat when in the company of beautiful girls."

She blushed prettily, and I picked up the vibrant thrill that jolted her pussy into action. She was quickly getting wet.

"What do you eat, then?" she asked, with a wicked little smile.

"Oh, my favorite is pie," I said, "especially juicy pie."

Without another word, she pushed the stand and tray aside and reached for my bed controls. In order to reach them, she had to lean forward over my head, and I raised my head slightly, burying my face between her soft and yielding breasts.

She gasped in surprise and then giggling softly, she lowered the head of my bed until I was lying almost flat. Then, remaining as she was, she grasped the hem of her scrub top and pulled it over her head. She was wearing a black lace bra that clasped in the front. She gave it a quick snap of her fingers and her breasts dangled loose. They weren't as large as Cassandra's, but I kissed them eagerly, sucking her beautiful pink nipples into my mouth, feeling them swell with her excitement.

Her breath was accelerating, and she grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into her chest. "Oh God," she breathed, "I have waited for this."

She moved my head from right to left and back again, as I mouthed and sucked her globes of passion. Then almost reluctantly, she slipped my head back down onto my pillow. Rising up, she slipped her bra from her shoulders and kicking off her shoes, dropped her scrub bottoms at the same time, revealing her well trimmed bush cut into the shape of a heart. Her thighs were sleek and strong, like a runner's thighs and her hips narrowed into a flat stomach. "Man, this girl works out!" I thought.

Without a word, Mandy climbed on the bed and straddled my chest with her gorgeous legs. I could see that her pussy lips were swollen, and a dewdrop of moisture was clinging to the tip of her clit, which was beginning to peep out from the folds of her labia. The aroma was a musty, sexual scent that was intoxicating. My mouth watered and I couldn't wait to taste her.

As if sensing my desire, she slid forward, putting herself within easy reach of my tongue. Slowly, teasingly, I caressed the folds of her opening with just the tip of my tongue. Her juices were like a sweet nectar, and they began to ooze from her crack. I avoided her nub and continued my circle of her vagina. Her breathing was coming in gasps, and she was rocking her hips back and forth as if she were fucking my chest.

I couldn't wait any longer. Starting at the bottom, near her asshole, I flattened my tongue as I moved upward, and as I reached her opening, I formed a rigid pole with my tongue and plunged it into her quivering pussy. She let out a ferocious growl and grabbed her own breasts, squeezing and pulling on her nipples. "Oh yes!" she breathed, "Don't stop, your going to make me cum!"

I pulled out, and she whimpered a bit until my tongue literally stabbed at her now throbbing clitoris. She let out a startled gasp and grabbed the back of my head locking me in place as she rocked her pussy up and down on my mouth, nose and tongue. "Oh God, right there! Right there! Shit, I'm going to cum! Oh God, oh shit! UNNNNHHHHH!!!"

She exploded, sending a flood of pussy juice into my eager mouth. It tasted like salty peaches, and I lapped it up eagerly. Her body above me was spasming uncontrollably, as she shuddered her way back down to earth.

As her breathing relaxed, so did the death grip she had on the back of my head, and she gently lowered me to my pillow. She slid down my body and leaned forward, kissing me hungrily on the mouth, her tongue doing the same dance in my mouth that mine had done in her pussy moments before.

"God, you're incredible," she breathed into my mouth.

Just then the door opened, and the same pudgy orderly entered the room with a key in his hand. "What the hell?" he started to exclaim.

"Stop!" I shot the thought out to him. "Come in quietly, close the door and relock it."

He cut of his surprise in mid-exclamation and woodenly turned to close the door. He flipped the lock and turned back to me.

"Where did you get the key?" I asked, curious as to how he had opened the door.

"They keep these keys at the nurse's station," he replied conversationally, not paying attention to the young nude body straddling mine. "I asked to use them because I knew your door was locked."

While he was explaining all this, Mandy was pulling my gown up from between my legs, freeing my cock from its confines. Interesting. "So nobody else can get in here now?" I asked.

"Not unless they call security."

Excellent. "Well, young man," I said with a faint grin. Then with my mind I projected the thought, "You may watch and enjoy yourself, but you will remain silent, remain to yourself, and you will not recall any of the activities of this room, other than your retrieval of my tray. Do you understand?"

"Yes," he thought back, although his mouth didn't move.

"What's your name?"

"Jared."

"Well, Jared, you may stand at the foot of the bed, but you will follow all of your instructions without question."

"Yes Sir," he mumbled, shuffling to the end of the bed.

"What do you think, Mandy?" I asked aloud, "Should we let him spy on us and get his rocks off?"

Mandy looked over her shoulder and as if coming out of a dream, seemed to notice the orderly for the first time. She gave a little gasp, and tried to hide her breasts with her hands.

"Don't do that," I gently suggested with my mind. I wanted her to want this, not be forced to do it.

Hesitantly, shyly, she lowered her hands and blushed. She looked back at me with her soft brown eyes. "I don't know," she said, "it makes me nervous."

It didn't help that Jared had pulled his pecker out of his pants and was playing with it. I probed into her thoughts and nudged a node within her brain, reducing her fear. Then I found another and pushed the thought of exhibitionism into her subconscious desire.

"Are you sure?" I asked aloud.

"Well," she half-shrugged, "if he just stays there, I guess it would be okay."

"Great," I said with a smile. "Now turn around and face him before you slide onto my cock." I reinforced the final statement with a slight nudge, and was surprised to find very little resistance.

She wiggled around so that her perfect ass was facing me and scooted further down the bed. I could feel her grab my cock with both hands and almost as if she worshipped it, stroked it up and down a few times. Then she rose up and wetting the head with her pussy juices, settled herself down.

As she plunged downward, the hot velvety smoothness of her cunt enveloped my shaft, causing me to catch my breath. I breathed out with a groan that accompanied her soft whimper of pleasure.

She sat there for a moment, feeling the fullness of my rigid cock throbbing inside her hot, moist glove. Then as she raised her head and looked at Jared, her pussy seemed to clamp down on my cock like a fleshy vice. With a firm, yet velvety grip, her pussy slid up my shaft until I thought I was going to pop loose, but after pausing for just a brief moment, she plunged back down, sending waves of pleasure over me.

Then without hesitation, she repeated the journey. Up and down, pause, up, pause, down, up, down, pause.... the rhythm was making my breath come out in ragged gasps, and my legs were twitching in anticipation of my explosion.

I craned my head to the side and I could see that Jared had his eyes locked firmly on Mandy's breasts as they bounced up and down with her unusual cadence. Mandy was focused on his fist as it almost blurred with speed as he jacked up and down. His face was flushed and I could tell that he wasn't far from releasing his load.

He grunted and grabbed the blanket off my bed, holding it under his cock. He continued jacking it – once, pause, twice more, pause, once again, and a jet of thick, white semen arched out of his throbbing cock, splashing on the blanket, my sheets and even spattering Mandy's stomach.

"Oh God!" She screamed, "That was great!" And I felt her cunt muscles grip my cock in convulsions of ecstasy. She ground down hard, and as I felt the tip of my cock bump into the opening of her cervix, I exploded. Each time my cock twitched, I could feel it rub against her womb opening, sending jet after jet of hot seed into her fertile ground.

"Jesus Christ!" I gasped, "I've never come so hard!"

Mandy continued to rock in passion above me. Jared had stopped pumping his shaft and was wiping up the mess with my blanket. He went to wipe off Mandy and stopped, prevented from doing so by my prohibition placed on him earlier. "Go ahead and clean her up," I thought to him, too exhausted to care.

He reached forward with the blanket and gently, almost lovingly wiped his cum from her belly and thighs where it had dripped. Mandy stopped rocking and almost hypnotically pulled his hand to her face where she licked his seed from his fingers.

"Okay, kids," I thought, "If you want to continue this, take it somewhere else. I'm exhausted." Mandy, chuckled softly and giving Jared a wink, climbed off of my hips. My deflating prick popped out of her tight cunt and plopped onto my belly.

Taking the already soiled top sheet from my bed, she gently wiped me clean. "I'll get you some clean bedding, Mr. Alexander," she said as she piled the sheet with the blanket she had discarded. Then bending down, she gathered her clothes and entered the bathroom.

Jared, having stuffed his now satisfied pecker back in his pants, collected my tray and exited the room without a word. Shortly Mandy emerged from the bathroom looking as if she had merely been checking my temperature. She picked up the soiled bedclothes and left.

As I pondered the extent of my gifts, I began to drift off to sleep. "You don't talk to spoons, you just use them. You don't have to command them. It's like your hand – you don't tell it to move, you just move it."