The Power of Black

Story Info
Mother/daughter pair experience a black man.
7.9k words
4.31
205.7k
120
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a forty-three year old office manager, mother, divorced for three years and a man hater well until I met Jerome.

I was having a bad day at the office in the morning settling a dispute between two females that around two in the afternoon the migraine had the best of me.

I went home to hoping to fix it.

As I was headed to my bedroom I had to pass Heather's bedroom. Heather by the way is my only child. Seeing her door closed was nothing new. What was new was hearing, "Yes, yes Jerome, fuck me deep like you do mom. Ohoooo, that feels so wonderful. No wonder she gushes like she does. Your cock is awesome."

I froze, my head began to pound, my heart took off, and my female instincts took over as I charged into the room just to hear and see my daughter orgasm.

My mouth was opening in the process of saying, "You black son off a B....!"

I froze at what I saw. My daughter had her legs spread apart, knees up, masturbating with one hand while shoving a huge black dildo into her vagina with the other hand.

The shock of seeing that, the smell of a female in heat shoving the thick black toy all covered with her juices into her private place, the sounds of her moaning, no man in the room other than imaginary, caused me to faint.

When I recovered I was on the floor, several pillows under my feet, a cold wash cloth on my forehead, with my daughter's head at the bottom of my boobs crying.

I then closed my eyes and was thinking how to handle the situation. Surprisingly my migraine was gone.

I decided I'd better not be mad, that I'd better console her, remembering how she was conceived in the heat of the moment some twenty-two years earlier. As I was laying there I remembered desiring some of the black guys on campus to take me to bed so I could experience their supposedly superior women pleaser.

I patted the back of her head, covered in soft silky smooth blond hair which I had not felt in years.

"Heather I know you are feeling terrible and embarrassed. Relax it's no big deal. I just thought Jerome was in here cheating and two-timing me. What you were doing is normal for many of us. That is how I have pleased myself since your father and I divorced. At least four times a week I make myself feel good either in bed or the shower. I have toys too, but not the size of yours, wow, except for Jerome when he pleases me with his."

"Babe come up her and let me hold you. It's been years since I held you close."

Heather moved, sniffling, whipping the tears as see turned with the saddest look. I stretched out my arm so she could lay on it. When she did I turned into her and help brush the tears. She was in her short pink terry robe.

As I was using the finger tips to wipe the tears she said, "Mom I'm sorry..."

"Shhhh babe, I'm sorry for busting in on you. If I had not heard Jerome's name I might have stood in the hall and masturbated along with you. It must have been feeling really good."

"Oh mom I love you. Thanks for not killing me and understanding."

I began to trace Heather's lips with my finger tip. They looked so soft and succulent calling to be kissed.

Whoops getting ahead of myself. Rewind a few years back.

Mark, my ex was paying less and less attention on taking care of my needs. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt from office pressure, difficult sales, and shrinking commissions until I picked up his shirts from the laundry one morning on my way to work. Attached to the plastic protectors was an envelope. On the outside it read: Found in pocket maybe important.

I opened to find a regular piece of paper and on it were dates.

I then took a closer look and it began: Hi sweetie, Here are the dates of my layovers for the next month. If the flight is delayed I will call and leave you a message. If you do not have a message by 5PM you know my flight is on time. I will be wet and horny for that thing that turns me inside out. Until later Lover, Angie

I sat in the car shocked. When I recovered I laid my head back and thought. Now I know why he did not have any energy to take care of me. I called in to the office and told them I would be in after lunch.

Was he in town with her or out like he said on sales calls? Maybe that is why the commissions are down. He is not selling. He is making her feel good instead of me? What does her pussy have that makes it better than mine?

I decided to screw him. I hired a lawyer and a PI; by the next afternoon we had the dirt I was hoping to find. I gave the PI the car description and plate number. He followed Mark from work that day to the bitches hotel, got photo's of them in the cocktail lounge in lovey-dovey embraces, inside of an elevator as the doors closed, and the in the morning leaving the hotel for work. The photos were stamped time and date. The bitch looked to be early twenties, jeez our daughter's age.

That evening I took Heather to my mother's place and asked them to sit at the kitchen table. I showed them the pictures and told them I had filed for divorce.

I told Heather it would be her decision on how she would deal with her relationship with her father and that I would not interfere being she was old enough to make up her on mind.

Both of them sat around, hugged each other and cried. I heard mom tell Heather that some men let their thing between their legs do the thinking for them.

We stayed at grandmas that night, slept in the same bed and both of us cried. I told Heather that night, "I hate men. All they want is pussy."

By the afternoon then at his office he was given papers showing the dirt with instructions not to contact me and his personal things would be delivered to anywhere he desired by contacting his attorney or mine.

The following day my attorney called, said that a moving company would drop off boxes. I was to fill them with his personal things, and have everything in the garage, in boxes to be picked up the following week.

Heather and I packed his things over the weekend.

Two months later, Heather received a letter from her father saying he did a very stupid thing and understood if she did not want anything to do with him. He left her with contacts.

A week later Heather told me she had sent him an e-mail telling him it had broken her heart but that she still loved him as a father and was hurting because it would be different without him around the house. She also told him that she understood my feelings because she had cheating boy friends, it broke her heart but they were not married and life went on.

We deduced he had taken a position in the city where his lover was based and with the same company he was employed in our city. It must have been a transfer. The phone number listed was under the name of the local company.

Well anyway life did go on with me hating men. They all were cheaters.

Six months ago there was this seminar out of the office and downtown. It had a dinner program in the evening and was over by 8PM.

My car was in a public ramp near the hotel. Because of the one-way streets I preferred it to the hotel's ramp.

Somehow in backing out I did not see the other car backing out. We had a slight tap. I pulled back into the space I was backing out of and the other car did the same.

I then proceeded to get out looking at the damage on both cars. As I turned to look at the other car there was this big black man looking at his rear end.

I immediately apologized and said I had insurance. I was fear stuck because I did have a few drinks. It must have shown on my face.

Misses, I tell you what. If you go down to the bar on the street level and have a drink with me we will forget about this incidence. There is nothing much to be concerned about. A little scratch like that could have happen anywhere.

That offer was better than calling the police for an accident report and maybe even a breathalyzer test.

I accepted his offer. It was a public bar, downtown, what could happen. Besides he was early thirty looking and to have a man that age look at me was a nice feeling.

The place was packed with people. We sat in one of the few last booths available. The booth was black leather and so comfy. After the drink orders were taken he turned in the booth, looked my in the eyes and began asking a zillion questions.

I began to answer his questions, the drinks arrived, more questions, more drinks more answers.

I was wearing a black leather skirt was knee length that was not confining because of the seminar. As I was sitting there it had ridden up four or five inches above my knees maybe even more.

He was a gentleman. He never took his eyes off mine to look at my shapely white legs. By the third drink I think, I felt a hand on my knee. My heart took a leap for a second then relaxed knowing we were in a public place.

The fingers kept moving up the inside of my thighs ever so slowly as we were talking. I was warming to the feelings. He placed his head on his right fist with his arm resting on the back of the booth, looking at me as the hand crawled further up under the skirt. My concentration on the topics being talked about was becoming difficult as my mind and body were being distracted by those fingers.

I wanted him to go further and then also not. It was a public place. It had been so long since a man had his hand near my sex.

I began to make incomprehensible sentences and my breathing was becoming erratic.

He moved the arm holding his head around me and pulled me into his body, guiding my head to his chest with his free hand. God his cologne was overwhelming. I felt him exhale warm air onto the top of my head as his chin was resting there and the fingers were now at the juncture of my thigh and body.

The hand moved across the top of my mound and when it was in the center of it, he used his whole hand to cup my mound. I moaned, arched and spread my legs as far as the skirt permitted. My panties were soaked. I wanted to say stop but could not get it to come out.

He used his middle finger to press my soaked panties into the slit. He began moving the tip of the finger in circles. When the cloth touch my clit, I grabbed his arm, squeezed it with my hand, bit my lower lips to stifle the orgasm racking my body. In the throes of my orgasm, I did not notice fingers going to my mound from my leg opening of the panties on bare flesh. When I realized it, I assumed he was going for the clit. The fingers did not stop at the clit. He buried them in my pussy. I had spread my legs as far as the skirt aloud in the heat of the passion. I grabbed his arm again, and moaned into a napkin. I shuddered and shuddered as he finger fucked me and used his thumb on my clit. I just hoped the patrons did not hear my moans in the napkin or see me shaking in his arms

When I had settled I heard, "Let's go back to the car and fuck."

I was so worked up from the fingers and not having a cock for so long I readily agreed.

He threw money on the table and we staggered out of the bar. I think I staggered because of the awesome cums.

We headed to his car. It had darkened windows.

We got in the back seat, tongues and hands went flying. Soon we were naked. I then heard, "Get in my lap and fuck me bitch, facing me. Treat this manly size cock to your pussy and treat your pussy to what it was made to have."

I crawled into his lap, took the warm black hard rod into my hand and guided it to my furnace. I wanted all of it in me. We both moaned as I lowered myself. Nothing ever filled me like that cock filled me.

His mouth inhaled a breast and a hand messed with the other. I did not do many humps before I had the most awesome body crashing orgasm of my life.

My clit was rubbed as his cock tried to pull it in to my vagina along with it. My god those few extra inches of a black cock was like night and day or black and white difference in bringing sensations to the clit it never experienced. Not to mention my insides being massaged like never before. There were nerves in there that I did not know existed.

I was floating. He asked me if I liked doggie when I recovered partially. I responded with, "Uh Huh."

I then heard, "Get on your knees Love and let Jerome give you the pleasure you deserve."

We struggled and my head was pressing on the door. I was still feeling awesome. Glowing and strong out ready to cum again as he reached for juices and spread them onto his cock using his long fingers; reaching deep into me for the lubricant that I was generously making. He then slipped his boner up and down from pussy to asshole, into my pussy for a few thrust, then back out for more sliding over my clit and up to the dark hole. I was getting hornier by the minute and then said something I never had asked Mark to do, "Fuck me please Jerome. I need your cock in me again. I feel so empty."

I felt him place the head at the entrance to my pussy, gave it a slight shove, pulled it back out and then shoved it into my asshole in one gigantic hard shove.

"EEEEIIIII god, take it out, OH god take it out." I was gasping for air and pleading to take it out as his hands came around to my breasts and cupped them. I heard, "Close your eyes and breathe deep. In a few minutes you will have new sensations that you have never experienced and will desire from now on. Only a black cock can do this for you."

At the same time I was going, "No...no...no..., Oh god, Ohoo." Tears were streaming from my eyes.

As he massaged my breasts, the feeling of pain was abating to one of being stuffed with something huge at my asshole. He did not make any motion to fuck me all this time. He had waited for the anal ring to adjust. I was beginning to relax a tad but still tense assuming there would be pain when he moved.

Jerome began to pinch my nipples. They both became rock hard. I was picturing myself as a slut to a black guy with his meat buried in my lily white ass. He then moved a hand to my mound where a finger found the clit. I began to thrust my hips. It was tad tender but the more he fingered the faster I humped. I was shocked at myself. Mark had never visited there. I never would let him.

"That's it Love, make this cock give you its precious possession. Show it how much you want a black mans jism in you to leak for days, reminding you of the carnal pleasure your body craves."

The nastier he talked the faster I was humping the cock and fucking my own ass on it.

I screamed as it hit me. Things went blank and dark.

I remembered being moved around. When I was conscious and still panting some, I was clothed.

I heard, "Let's stay in touch Love. I put my card in your purse. When you need help to make yourself feel good give me a call."

He opened the door, helped me to me car like a drunk. I sat and took many deep breaths. When I decided to pull out his car was gone. I then realized I did not have a bra or panties on either.

I looked at the clock in the car and it was 3AM

I felt my butt sliding around on his cum leaking from my sore ass and pussy on the leather skirt I had on. I smelled the juices filling the entire car with their scent. I smiled as warmth came over me. I tossed the thoughts and paid attention to traffic signals until pulling into the garage. I reached up under my skirt. God it was a mess and fingered myself to two more cums picturing Jerome eating and fingering me as my forehead was resting on the steering wheel as I leaned forward.

I must have fingered myself all night or he had a lot of cum. I was in a huge wet spot in the morning upon awakening.

I leaked all day from my ass. Smelling semen was turning me on. My day was a mess, reliving the day before. I managed to get home, poured a glass of wine closed my eyes and vacillated between calling him or forgetting him. He was impossible to forget. Masturbating aggravated the problem. I needed his cock.

I decided to wait until the weekend to call. If he wanted to meet I would. I needed his cock to stuff me to make me know what a woman was about.

I called him Friday night after work and ended up in his answering machine. I told him my name, left my number and asked if by any chance he found my bra and panties.

About 9PM I answered the phone and it was Jerome. I heard, "Hi Love, yes I have your bra and panties and I sleep with them. I will buy you a new set if you desire but kiss these I have bye because they are mine to fill with my juice if you do not keep me empty."

My nipples hardened and my pussy lips were swelling from the blood rushing to them hearing what he had said.

"So Love tell me how much you need my pussy pleaser and how soon can we get it on?"

"Jerome, can you come buy tonight? My daughter is out of town and I am alone. I will leave the garage door open and you can pull in so the neighbors will not get suspicious, say after 10:30?"

"Sure Love, I am already hard and have saved for you since the other night. See you soon, Love."

I took a shower to freshen but could not stop the leakage. Being off the pill I dug out a diaphragm I used when Mark wanted to eat me at that certain time of the month. I loaded it with spermicide. I put on bikini panties with a liner. I could not believe how horny I was for that cock of Jerome's'. It must have been not having sex with a man for so long.

I had wine ready or liquor for whatever he desired. I had a mid-thigh shear robe on and no bra. I knew it would be off in no time.

I was standing at the kitchen door when he pulled in. I closed the overhead door and when he stepped into the kitchen he pulled his monster out of his unzipped trouser and said, "Blow me Love."

We did not even hug. He placed his hands on the top of my head and pressured for me to go down on my knees. I wanted him so much I dropped onto my knees and while sucking part of the black snake, undid his belt, undid the button and let his trousers fall. He had no underwear on.

I played with his hairless balls while having my left hand around his shaft and was still chocking slightly.

I heard, "Love I'm getting close. Don't loose a drop, swallow it all."

He grunted, stiffened, held my ears with the palm of his hands as he filled my mouth with his hot nut juice, making my cheeks swell before I could swallow the sticky stuff.

As soon as he fired the last volley, he lifted me up by placing his fingers under my chin, looked at me and said, "Good bitch now kiss me."

We had a tongue duel, he slid my robe off and pinched and rolled the nipples. When we broke the kiss I heard, "Lie on the table, face up but before you do, take them panties off. You will not need them for the rest of the night."

I slipped them off and I looked at his cock and it was still rather hard. He had stepped out of his trousers.

I lay on my back as he had suggested, with my legs hanging down and looking at the ceiling He pulled a chair up, lifted my legs up and planted my feet on his shoulders, began to eat me along with fucking me with his long black tongue and finger fucking my ass. I was tossing and withering from the attention. His tongue was so much better than my imagination had it.

I screamed as the orgasm hit me. The table was shaking so hard it rattled as I thrashed on his mouth and fingers in my ass.

I had not even recovered; he stood and turned me around so I was on my stomach, feet touching the floor.

He spread my legs with his foot, placed the head of his cock at my pussy and pushed it in slowly until I went, "Oh god." He was pushing on my cervix.

I felt good about taking his first cum into my mouth. The next one would be less volume. I would let Mark do that but never swallowed Mark's cum. I would spit it into a towel I had handy.

Jerome placed his hands my hips and then enjoyed himself, telling me how tight my pink pussy was, that it loved his cock the way the muscles were gripping it and how he would train it to just desire black cock for the rest of its life.