The Power of Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going into dreamland as my orgasm took charge listening to him, then feeling him stiffen, stuffing me until the cock eye was at the mouth of my cervix and firing along with his animal sounding growls.

When I come to my senses, I was lying on the table in a fetal position. I blinked my eyes wondering what had happened.

I looked at the clock on the range and it was 12:30AM. I called his name, there was no answer. I panicked and looked in the garage. His car was gone, the overhead was down. I began to bawl. I gave myself to him, he used me, and I wanted him to stay all night.

I was teed off, went to bed.

Two weeks went buy and he never called. I was getting hornier by the day. The suspense was getting to me. I happened to pick up a ladies rag and saw, "Why men want sex and not love." I read it in earnest. I hated to admit it but after reading it I forgave Mark my ex. I also decided Jerome wanted sex, not love. I liked his sex offering so I would try to get as much as I could as long as he was willing to use me for his pleasure.

I was young enough I would look for love later.

I called him then. He answered and I said, "Jerome, I'm horny drop by and take care of me tonight if you are free. Same procedure, pull into the garage."

It happened like the last time except he said, "Take me to the bed that your ex pleased himself." When we got into the bedroom he stripped, lowered himself to the bed and asked me to crawl on top and ride him slow. I did as he asked, feeding his massive black cock into my sopping pussy which had craved for it many days.

He sucked on my tits alternating as I fucked myself on his cock. It felt so good. I was vocalizing every shove inbound of his cock, filling up nook and cranny of my vagina. Words like, "Yes, Oh god that cock feels so good, Oh god fuck me, Mmmmmm, ohoooo, put the fire out that you started." It went on like that for three orgasms for me then he lifted his hips growled and nearly pulled the nipples from my breast as he fired his semen into me. I was on the pill again by then.

I rolled off panting and sweaty. He covered me up saying, "Call me when you are horny again."

Once a week after that night I called. We did it every where in the house in all positions imaginable for three months.

Now back to the present.

Holding Heather and tracing her succulent looking lips desiring to kiss them I asked, "Honey how long have you known about Jerome?"

"About two or three months; I came home and there was this car in the garage. I came into the house quietly and listening. You were in the throes of him screwing you in bed. I watched from the hall and had two mini orgasms playing with myself. I knew the next one would be huge and I would scream. I ran back to my car and screamed in the car. I called Angie and asked her if I could stay over. I went and bought that black toy and have been thinking it was him doing me, since. That looked so hot mom. God is it as hot as it looked?"

"Well it is awesome but I do not know how it looks. I just know the feeling."

I leaned in to kiss Heather on the lips. She smiled back at me and she leaned in to kiss me then. We did that a few time and then placed our arms around each other and stared into each others eyes.

I then said, "Heather can you buy a double headed toy like that? We can play and make each other feel good pretending it is Jerome."

"Oh mom you are the coolest," as she lunged to kiss me. I thrust my tongue into Heather's mouth. Our relationship changed from mother/daughter to lovers.

The next month fell into a routine. Heather and I made love almost every night other than when we had our monthly thing. Heather did find a double headed dildo that made us both sail. Once a week Jerome would drop by to make a deposit and Heather would disappear until after mid-night.

Heather came home the 5th week finding me kneeling on the floor with my face and boobs on my bed, knees apart fingering myself. A pool of his cum and my juices were on the floor and the insides of my thighs were glistening with liquids.

Heather stepped into the room and said, "Wow the odor of hot sex sure is erotic isn't it mom?" as she took some fingers, ran them inside my thighs from my knees to my pussy, over the lips and into her mouth going, "Yummy."

She stripped, hopped on the bed and said, "Mom let's 69?"

After we had orgasmed and recovered, Heather said, "Mom from now on try to save that cocktail mix for me. Stay where you are after Jerome does his thing. That makes me so horny tasting him and you and picturing how he may have done it to you."

Two weeks later Jerome had me face down on the kitchen table again. I was ready to cum when I heard, "Love I sure hope that this pussy of yours treasures this last shot of my nut juice."

I retreated from my orgasm hearing the word, last.

Jerome growled, pulled me tight to him by grabbing my hipbones and made himself feel good. As he leaned forward then to catch his breath and flexing his cock he said, "Before your pussy feels this cock again it needs to sample that sweet pussy of your daughters.'"

I was so stunned he was out the door before I could plead no.

Heather asked me why I had no interest in our having sex after a week. She probably thought I was on one of my irregular spontaneous periods.

I started to bawl and told her why.

She said, "Mom I have wanted him to do me for months now after watching and hearing you scream for more of it; please let him, please share him. Mom I am a woman, you are a woman and guys like what we have."

"Are you sure babe?"

"Mom that toy we use is bigger than him, please."

"Okay sweetie, I will call and tell him."

I made the call and Jerome answered. I heard, "Thanks for calling Love, are you both ready now or do I have to wait."

"We are ready."

"See you in thirty and when I come into the kitchen, I want to see you two drop your robes, kiss each other and get each other off with a finger. I hate to fuck dry pussies."

The phone clicked dead, he had hung up and my heart was in my throat.

I went with tears in my eyes to Heather and told her what he desired. Heather said, "No problem mom we do that a lot already."

"Yes but not in front of him."

"I don't mind mom knowing I am turning him on and making him have sore balls."

I busted out laughing. We got ready and did as he requested as he stepped into the kitchen from the garage. He then said, "Up to a big bed, broads. Love you lean back and let Heather lay her head on your tits. You hold her legs back and spread them for my pussy thriller. I will do you the same way when I am done doing her."

We did as he had asked. I died watching his mammoth cock slide into my baby like a hot knife into butter. Every vein was visible and the eye had a drop of precum glistening. I was wishing it was going into me. My pussy was reacting to it as if it were sliding into me, god, what a sensation.

Heather was moaning all the time that it was snaking deeper into her.

Then she started, "God Jerome that cock is filling me up. It feels so good. It is so much better than our toy. Ohoooo god yeah, fuck me like you do mom, make me scream."

He started serious thrusting and Heather went into orbit. Her head was tossing in my boobs. She went for her breast and twisted the nipples. The aroma coming from her pussy was intoxicating. Jerome was glistening in sweat. He had to hear Heather going, "Yes, yes, yes, oh god yes," on every forward plunge of his cock into her playpen. He stiffened burying his cock further, Heather stiffened and I watched them both convulse. After a few minutes of his last firing we looked at Heather and she was out.

I heard, "On your back Love, time for you to see stars."

He went to town on me, lifting my legs back so my knees were in my armpit then burying his cock. I heard, "Play with your tits, lock them long legs around my waist and hold tight."

He rode me a good while since he had already made a deposit in Heather. Sweat was dripping from this 300 pound guy when he stiffened and made a deposit in me, sending me to dreamland.

When I recovered, Heather was coming around with a smile. We then heard, "Love, scoot down and let your daughter eat you, you eat her, and I will fuck her again."

The thought crossed my mind we were his sluts.

I did as he asked, my baby did the same. After he was in her pussy, he was pulling the previous deposit and new juices from her on his pull back and my tongue was picking them up on his in thrust. Heather's tongue and fingers were working on me and had me climbing. The whole scene had me climbing. Heather lifted her head to scream her orgasm, causing mine to surge through me, causing me to moan on her clit, sending her further to wherever she was going and then we heard Jerome grunt probably from Heather's pussy milking his cock.

I had another orgasm tasting the cocktail mix as he kept fucking her until she collapsed.

When Heather and I recovered, Jerome was gone. We went about kissing each other and fingering each other to another cum before falling asleep.

In the morning on the kitchen table was a note which read: Dear Love, don't call again until your daughter is begging to have my cock up her ass.

I died reading that note but...

I left the note on the table for Heather to see and headed for work.

When I returned home that evening, Heather was in the tub soaking. I did not think anything of it. She has been a soaker since she was a baby. She always cried when the water drained from the tub.

Later at dinner I notice her easing herself into a chair. Normally it is the run, plop thing. I smiled internally knowing she was practicing with something somewhere.

We had our normal daily or almost daily sex for nearly a week. At dinner one night, Heather said, "Mom, I'm horny for Jerome are you?"

My reply was, "Yes dear, I am also. I will give him call." I knew she was ready to take Jerome's cock into her virgin asshole.

The answering machine did its thing. We did not hear from Jerome for a week. We were ready to go looking for another black man to relieve our anxiety.

He then called on a Thursday night to set a time for Friday night.

When he showed, we were ready and heard, "To the big bed ladies, same positions as last time."

When Heather had her head in my boobs and I was holding her legs back for her to be assaulted by the black monster we heard, "Love, play with her nipples, since you are around her legs, and Heather lift your arms to reach your mom's nipples and play with them like rolling them and pinching them, make it hurt."

The scene of Heather being fucked in front of my eyes and her pulling on my nipples, Jerome moving her body pressed onto my mound, moving my lower lips caused me to orgasm as she shuddered as the black cock thrilled her pussy. Jerome made a deposit into Heather. This time she did not pass out and was able to let me lay my head on her boobs and Jerome asked that the same nipple torture be done.

After he made the deposit in me we heard, "Okay Heather 69 with your mother. I want to suck your pussy dry first so stick your ass up in the air here before you place it at your mom's mouth."

Jerome sucked his and her juices, then reached into her vagina for lubrication, lubed his cock, placed it at her asshole as my eyes widened, grabbing my daughter hips knowing what was going to happen as Jerome went to assault the virgin hole.

He went ever so slowly, and we heard Heather going, "Oh god yes, I have wanted this for ages, a big black cock fucking my ass. Oh Jerome it is so much better than I had anticipated. Mmmmm, god it feels so good. I am your depository for as long as you want me Jerome. Oh fuck me; make me your women."

I nearly died hearing her vocabulary. Jerome kept reaching into her pussy for lubrication to lube his cock as it slowly was disappearing. Now and then he would insert the fingers into my mouth and finger fuck my mouth to clean them before going into her for more.

When his balls were resting on her thighs he did not make any attempt to fuck Heather.

We heard from Heather, "Fuck me, Jerome, please fuck my ass with that monster cock of yours."

"Later babe; we are going to let your mom slide out from under you, and then we will roll until you are looking at the ceiling. Then I'm going to hold your legs back, while Love here eats you to two cums with this cock in your tight no longer virgin ass."

I heard what he wanted me to do. I started eating my daughter and then heard, "Play with yourself Love. I want to see you two cum at the same time."

I saw Jerome's hands over Heather's legs working hard on her nipples when I looked up once. Heather was in a constant state of moaning, mouth open gasping for air, eyes closed with hips humping desiring my tongue. She was humping my mouth and fucking herself on that black cock in her ass.

Heather and I had the two cums that Jerome desired. We heard, "Okay sluts that was perfect. Now Love, get two dildos. Use one on yourself, one on your daughter and at the same time suck on my balls and from time to time leave the dildo in Heather, lift my balls and lick my asshole."

We all seemed to have orgasmed at the same time. I saw those heavy balls of Jerome's lift and heard him growl as the juice in them went flying into my baby.

I collapsed on the bed with the dildo in me. I was brought back to reality when I heard, "Clean my cock now Love and then clean and suck on your daughter's nasty cum filled asshole so none of that ---- runs onto me."

God I did as he had asked. Heather moaned, "Oh mom," as I sucked and licked.

We then heard, "Heather in the morning you are going to do what she is doing now to her so pay attention."

We then heard, "When you have her cleaned up Love, Heather can roll off and when I am up again I am going to slip it into her pussy and we are going to sleep like that all night. If it slips out Heather, and you notice it has you slip it back in."

I tossed and turned with restless sleep. Jerome wanted his cock buried in my daughter and not me. I was becoming jealous. During the night he must have gone to relieve himself. I heard the john flush and him then crawling into bed but on my back side. He cupped a breast and said, "Left a leg Love, your ass is going to be home for my cock until later. When Heather wakes she can drink the cum from you like you did from her."

I drifted off to sleep, well stuffed and the jealousy feeling leaving me.

I felt a nipple being pinched and rolled, my ass was still stuffed. I then heard, "Love tell your daughter it will soon be time for her to get her breakfast drink."

Jerome started to fuck my ass. I tried to wake Heather in between my moans with, "Babe, ohoo, Baby, Ohoooo, wake up sweetie, Ohoooo, Heather hon, Ohooooo, time to do your thing." We had rolled and he was on his back with my back on his chest.

Heather stirred and Jerome said, "Eat your mother to a cum sweetie and then get your breakfast from her asshole that I will make for you when she is cumming."

Heather was groggy as she worked my clit and finger fucked me. I was humping to her mouth and fingers and had my orgasm as Jerome fired his warm nut juice deep into me as he pulled my nipples hard from my tits.

We then heard, "Lift your mother's legs to me sweetie. I will hold them and pull out. You clean my cock and catch what leaks from her."

He dropped my legs after Heather had finished, rolled me onto my side as I was recovering from the pleasure.

He slipped his pants on and said as he was leaving, "Call me when you are ready to share your pussies and asses with my friends, otherwise ciao and I will always remember you virgins."

I didn't care then and there. As the weeks passed Heather and I talked more and more about it. Heather went on line to a black chat site but never connected with anyone that we were at ease with.

One thing we were firm on and that was no one at the house other than Jerome after 10:30 PM.

I called and the damn machine answered. I left a message telling him we were willing to let him share us, provided we could be together at all times and someplace other than our place.

Three days later he called and asked us to meet him in a parking lot of a supper market near a light pole with the letter D on it. We were to park as close as we could to it the following Friday night. He asked us to leave our bra and panties in the car and to wear the shortest skirts we had and the skimpiest of tops.

We pulled into the lot at 9 PM as he requested and waited for him to tap on the window to escort us to a club two blocks away.

At first it appeared to be an ordinary night club with a live band and mixed couples. Heather and I were asked to dance by both white and black guys.

At 10:30 PM Jerome asked us to follow him. We walked through some curtains, down a hall, opened a closed door and then down some stairs where more music was playing.

There were naked girls dancing in ten cages. Some were letting guys eat them, others were bent over and guys were finger fucking their pussies.

Other girls were dancing with clothes with guys on a dance floor. It was very obvious the guys were all black and the girls were all white. The other shocker was that there were ladies there older than myself but hot looking.

Heather and I danced with guys like we did upstairs.

As we were taking a break, the lights dimmed and we heard an announcement. "First set for tonight will begin in ten minutes. Those interested prepare."

I asked Jerome what that was all about. He asked me to relax.

I focused my eyes on some go-go dancers in the cages when the lights focused on them went off. Some curtains opened and there were two huge turning disks each holding six ladies in doggie position with their hands gripping a support rod in front of them.

Then we heard an announcement, "Gentlemen your positions."

"Round two get ready."

My jaws dropped when I saw twelve naked black men with boners take up positions behind the white girls, splitting up six and six as they each stood behind a girl. The disk kept moving and the announcer then said, "You guys know the rules. When the disk stops you have ten minutes to make your deposit."

My heart was beating faster and faster. The music picked up tempo, the disk picked up some speed and then deadly silence as the disk stopped, the music stopped, followed by moans and screams as the guys mounted the girls, burying their cocks into asses and pussies. I gasp at the sight. Some girls became very vocal about what they needed, others moaned.

"Mom this is so erotic to watch."

As guys unloaded and softened; he and the girl left the disk. The room was beginning to smell of sperm and women in heat.

Jerome said, "I want you two ladies to be there for round three. When round two starts you two step behind that curtain, pick a locker and strip to be ready when round three is called. Each of you take a disk. When you leave the disk go clean up, take a robe and then come back to me. Before we leave in the morning each of you will have taken care of 10 cocks somehow; after the show, you two sixty-nine but not with each other. You find someone else to do it with. All of you ladies will be on the disk then giving the guys a big thank you show. Being Friday night you may only service eight cocks apiece.

Heather and I did as Jerome suggested. The scene was so erotic it made us hornier than all get out. We would have spread for anyone and everyone by the time we knelt on the disk for our first strange black cock from a stranger we did not know. At least they all wore condoms.

I could barley walk after my eighth guy for the grand finally. I met a woman my age and we got it on for the final act. Surprising ladies our age out numbered those of Heather's age. We invited each other to our homes. She was recently divorced and needed TLC like myself and now was addicted to black cock. She had two daughters addicted, one age of Heather, the other two years older. They loved the club with no strings attached, no cost and best of all open 7 days a week to have the urges taken care of.