The Power of Clothing Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after what must have been ten minutes that Sammi felt similar to how she had when stripping in front of Gareth at her twenty-first. Something came over her, she found a confidence, almost an abandon. Looking at her stocking covered legs seemed to free her of her inhibitions.

With David watching her, she stood up. She ran her hands up and down her legs, across her thong and tummy and upwards to cup and squeeze her breasts, her eyes boring into his. She walked across the room and stood behind him. David was talking to his wife about their children. He seemed very at ease with her and the conversation did not sound at all like one between a husband and a wife who didn't get on, as he had said to Sammi several times when they had flirted whilst she was his pupil.

She felt a little hurt, as if he was using her, which of course he was, which of course she realised. She had realised it when he invited her to lunch, when he had asked her to wear stockings, when he had ran his hand up her thigh in the pub and when he had undressed her. That was ok. She was comfortable with being used. If you wanted to call a girl about to have sex with a man she had strongly fancied for ages being used. Her newfound way of thinking about sex and relationships told her that if that was what she wanted, then take it; enjoy the physical and sod the emotional and social conditioning.

But, of course, being a sexually liberated woman is not that clear cut. As she moulded her body to David's back and ran her hands down his front, she couldn't help thinking that maybe she was on a really slippery slope of totally destroying her morals and standards. As she felt him struggling and trying to push her off as he talked about the new car his bitch of a wife was collecting tomorrow, she wondered whether, fucking her half brother, having affairs with three other older men, two of which were still going on and now about to have sex with a, clearly, quite happily married man, might constitute an overly promiscuous attitude towards sex! Smiling, she couldn't answer that one.

Nevertheless, she stayed with it. A little part of her was suggesting that she should get dressed and leave. A larger part, however, was revelling in the sheer decadence of her situation. Why that would be when less than a year ago she was almost prudish about sex, she had no idea?

Her hands found his cock inside his trousers, it was disappointingly soft. Despite his struggles and gestures to stop, she managed to undo his belt and zip. She pushed his cords aside and slid her hand inside his boxers.

"For Christ's sake Sam," he mouthed, holding his hand across the phone. "No darling, it was the TV, there's nobody here," he said back into the phone, opening his eyes wide to Sammi in an expression saying stop. Sammi smiled and whispered.

"Fuck off," as she started to stroke and rub his now hardening cock.

He kept struggling and twice said. "Look darling, I need to go," but was clearly unable to shake her off. He again placed his hand over the mouthpiece. "I'll just be five minutes, please hang on Sam."

She again smiled, but this time Sammi yanked his jeans and boxers down round his thighs. He was nearly hard. She moved round to him so she was facing him. They looked right into each other's eyes. She undid his shirt.

"I should be home on Tuesday," he was saying as Sammi's lips went round his nipple.

"Early evening," he said as she sucked on his nipple and stroked his cock at the same time.

"Probably be easier by train," David was saying to his wife as Sammi slowly licked and kissed her way down his body, bending almost at ninety degrees at her waist.

Despite his dilemma and being on the phone to his wife, David was immensely stirred at the sight. He couldn't see Sammi's boobs, for her back was in the way and, in any case, her long blonde, almost straight hair was tumbling over her shoulders, onto his stomach and falling round his cock and balls. It was the rest of her that was so stirring for him. Her slim back, her beautifully pert bottom, the backs of her long legs and of course the stockings. They looked incredible, their dark nylon setting off the paleness of her skin to perfection. He ran his hand up and down the back of them.

Sammi heard him saying. "Will you pick me up at the station?" As her descending face reached his navel.

She was holding his cock, it was as good as fully erect; warm, hard, smooth and nicely throbbing. She so loved men's cocks when close up and personal to them.

"I'll need to shower and change, I won't have time before leaving here," David murmured to his wife as Sammi slid his cock deep into her mouth.

"Just twenty minutes," he grunted as she pumped him in and out of her mouth.

Sammi wasn't that experienced at giving oral, but from the way Gareth and the couple of others she had provided it to responded, she was clearly pretty good: 'a natural' one had suggested. She found it easy. Just be patient, do things slow and gentle and replicate with your mouth what they do with their cocks in your pussy and you can't go far wrong she had worked out. Reading about it on the net and watching some porn had also helped.

As far as David was concerned, the other guys' judgement was spot on, she really was a natural. It was now, though, becoming a real struggle. He didn't dare pull away for fear of what Sammi might do, she was clearly far more feisty than he had at first imagined, but he just couldn't get rid of his wife. As he was struggling with his dilemma, he felt Sammi's fingers cupping his balls, her fingernail running across them and her fingers gently squeezing them as her mouth concentrated on the bulbous knob end of his cock. She was sucking that, licking and kissing it. It was fucking brilliant, for both of them aqctually.

Sammi felt his fingers slip between her legs from behind, she opened her legs to give him easier access.

"Well if we're a little late that's just too bloody bad."

She felt the gusset of her thong being fiddled aside and then the delight of his fingers sliding inside her. She pressed back against them.

"No darling I'm fine, I don't sound strange."

She was now taking his entire length as far into her mouth as she could manage, holding it there, still and rigid for a moment or two, then slithering her lips back down until just the very tip was between her lips. That was working. She knew it and he felt it. His fingers were also working. She felt that and he knew that, for Sammi was squirming and pushing against the surrogate cock as David was now rhythmically fucking the surrogate cunt her mouth provided for him.

The inevitable happened. They both started to cum. She managed to get him out of her mouth before he ejaculated; she might be liberated, but she wasn't mad and no way was a first time fuck going to cum in her mouth.

"Yes, oh Christ, I'm fine."

Still holding his cock and still squirming her pussy, Sammi moved her mouth. Squeezing the head of his cock she straightened up a little so that he breasts were level with its tip.

"I just caught my finger on something, that's all."

"Oh yes, yes," Sammi whispered as her climax broke.

"Yes, yes, yes," David grunted as his cock exploded and he shot his sperm all over Sammi's chest and tits.

"I didn't mean anything, sorry," David was saying as Sammi moved away, provocatively wiggling her bum above her stocking covered legs as she walked to the bathroom.

"Of course there's no one here, I would tell you if there was," were the words Sammi heard as she slipped out of the flat, thinking 'Is being a sexually liberated woman worth it?

Chapter 5

"For Christ's sake, don't let Greg know you wear them," Claire was saying that evening as they sat watching TV, waiting for him to return from a meeting.

Claire had explained to Sammi that she had seen the washed stockings hanging in the tiny shower room attached to the guest bedroom when she had put fresh towels in there.

"Why not?"

"Well, as with many men, he has a real thing about them."

"They do seem to have become popular, don't they?"

"Yes, do you wear them often, Sam?"

It was odd, but at uni, she had been known as Sam, whereas at home it was always Sammi. She didn't mind what she was called apart from Samantha.

"No I don't. I had never worn them until my twenty first."

"Really, so what prompted you to wear them then?"

Sammi recounted the episode with Pippa, the sales assistant in Harvey Nicks.

"I just felt they sort of went with the long dress."

"Well you certainly looked lovely at the party,

"And very sexy, if I may be so bold," Greg said as he walked into the room.

"Thank you kind sir," Sammi replied in the light, flirty way their relationship had developed.

"Hi both of you, I must grab a shower," he advised walking out of the lounge and up the stairs.

"Did he hear what we were talking about?" Sammi asked.

"Not the stockings no, I'm sure he would have mentioned them."

"Good."

"He really does have a big thing. He often buys them for me."

"Do you like wearing them?" Sammi asked, partly out of general curiosity, but also as part of her research into 'the philosophy of sex' as she termed it.

"I do actually, they make me feel sexy, they're like an aphrodisiac. Know what I mean?"

"Yes I do actually, but you don't need that, do you?"

"I don't know Sam, we're coming up for ten years of being together, we need a new spark every now and then."

"And the stockings help do they?"

"Yes, if I wear them, they really turn him on, he's like a bloody tiger."

"That must be nice then, your long-term lover so keen."

"Yes it is, but I sometimes wish it was purely me and not the stockings or other stuff."

"What other stuff?"

"Oh he likes me wearing sexy underwear; suspender belts, basques thongs and that sort of stuff."

"And you ok wearing them?"

"Yes, it's actually fun."

They heard Greg walking around in the bedroom, which was over the lounge.

"Anyway Sam, mum's the word on this, ok? I don't want anyone thinking we're fetishists, it's just a bit of fun."

"I won't tell a soul."

"Particularly not Greg about you wearing stockings."

"Ok I won't but why the secrecy."

"If he knew you did I doubt I could control him."

"How do you mean."

"Well he has always fancied you like hell, you know?"

"Has he now?" Sammi asked as Greg came into the room.

12