The Power of Clothing Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still had me flies undone and dick out so I could hardly get out the car could I? I undid the window and she leaned in. I'd have got a right eyeful of her tits if she had any as she had a little pink sweater on that gaped marvellously."

"You'd already had a feel though hadn't you?"

"Yep and now I saw her nips, quite nice too. So I asked "What time will Stephen be home?" She replied, "He won't, he's away for the night." I said "Really?" and Marcia replied. "Yes, why, would you like to come in?" As if there was a chance in a million I wouldn't."

"She's certainly some bird."

"She's fucking amazing. She's been playing with me dick in the car for about and hour and then sounds surprised when I want to go in her house. Anyway, I was out of the Porsche in a flash, doing me flies up on the way. Of course, I would, what do you think? I asked her whipping round the car and taking hold of her elbow."

Gareth took another slug of vodka, looking around at his 'adoring public.' Although he was one of the youngest there, he was undoubtedly the leader. That stemmed from his spectacular success at trading, where, just in his second year, he was already making megabucks in salary and bonuses, the only figures that count for anything in the city.

"So, things hotting up then," one of them said as another added.

"Gareth coming up trumps again."

"Anyway I walked alongside her across the driveway then up the short, cobbled path to the front door. She opened it and walked in ahead of me. The lights were all on. I asked why and she replied, "We have some staff, they put them on." I said isn't that a little dodgy and she asked "What?" I said well having me here with the staff. She replied, "Well they don't actually come into where we are going, follow me."

"Bloody cool then," one of the gang asked.

"As fucking ice," Gareth replied.

"So where did you have to follow her, into the lounge or kitchen for a drink?"

"No fucking way, I told you she was cool. We were standing in the hall facing each other when she said follow me. Then as cool as anything she turned and walked away from me to the stairs. I followed right away. Like in old houses, this is Georgian by the way."

"What's that then, Georgian?" One of Gareth's mates earning well in excess of two hundred thousand pound for gambling with our money asked?

"Dunno, old I guess," Gareth offered.

One of the quieter members of the group who had a degree and was quite bright, but earned less than a hundred grand said. "It refers to stuff built while several Kings called George were on the throne, between seventeen hundred and something and the early eighteen hundreds."

"Alright fucking smartarse."

"Well you did ask."

"Anyway who gives a fuck when it was built, what you going on about that for Gal?"

"Because, if you'll listen and shut up, I was gonna say, like many old houses it had a narrow staircase. Marcia started up the stairs and I followed her."

"Oh I see the point now."

"Right but what you don't see dickhead was what I saw."

"And what did you see?"

"Just about the sexiest fucking sight I have ever seen."

"Go on then, what was it?"

"Swaying from side to side just ahead of my face was Marcia's arse."

"What in the skirt, how short was it?"

"Fucking short. From below and behind it looked as though it didn't even cover her arse and you know what?"

"What? Go on."

"There were no panties or knickers; she was stark bollock naked under the skirt, just as she had been at the party."

"So what did you see?"

"Everything, the lot, all she had."

"Fucking hell."

"It was that and more. Her hips were sort of rolling from side to side. She had the sexiest fucking wiggle and her arse was swaying just in front of my eyes. I could see each cheek, her crease and the lips of her cunt as she raised one foot in front of the other."

"You lucky, jammy bastard."

"She walked up the stairs very slowly; she knew exactly what she was doing the sexy bitch. She made sure I got a good look."

"And I bet, you dirty bastard, you did have a good look."

"Of course I fucking did, what you think I am stupid. With the arse and cunt of this older woman just in front of me, I'd got me hard on back again. I was fucking rigid."

"How old is she?"

"Err not sure, mid thirties."

"Mmm, fucking great, I love older women."

"You had any?"

"Well no, but I love the fucking idea of fucking one."

"Why what's the appeal, I expect their cunts are all loose, give me a young bird with a tight snatch any time," Boggsy said.

Gareth said in a worldly-wise manner as if he'd had loads of older women. "It's their experience, Boggsy, it's all that fucking they've had in the past, they've got no hang ups like young chicks."

"Yeah I guess so."

"Anyway we got to the top and she didn't stop, say anything or even look at me."

"So what the fuck did she do?"

"She walked across this landing her hands fiddling at her waist. As she opened a door and walked through it so she started pushing her skirt down."

"Bloody hell, that must have been amazing."

"It was. Slowly the waistband went up the swell of her bum and over each cheek until I could see all of her crack. She had a fucking tight bum I can tell you. She stopped for a moment with me behind her staring at her bum. She let go of it and it fell down her legs to the ground. She stepped out of it."

"Hadn't she said anything?"

"Up until then, not a fucking word since about following her."

"Jesus."

"She did then, though."

"What. What the fuck did she say? She was standing just in her sweater was she?"

"And high heels."

"Oh my fucking Lord, so what did she say then?"

"Well she looked right into me fucking eyes, smiled and said "Oh dear Gareth, it looks as though I've forgotten something doesn't it?"

They all laughed.

"Some cocky bitch eh?"

"So what did you say?"

"Actually, I was fucking nervous; I admit I was a bit out my depth."

"You nervous Gal?"

"Yes, other than a couple of hookers and some bird I pulled in Spain, I hadn't been with an older woman and certainly not one like her. I mean she's as rich as God, her husband's a top doctor or something and she's so fucking sexy, I wasn't sure how to handle things."

"Yeah I guess I see what you mean."

"I do as well, it's easy talking about what you're going to do with a bird, but when its just you and her, it gets kinda awkward don't it?"

"Well it did then, for remember she's my dad and his bird's friend as well."

"Yeah of course."

"Anyway I mumbled something about how nice that was and she said, "It seems to happen, particularly when you're around doesn't it Gareth?" I replied, lucky me then. She said "Yes I guess you are, want to get luckier."

"What did she mean?"

"I hadn't a fucking clue when she asked that, but said, yes please. What do you think she did?"

"Dunno."

"Have a guess, Bloggsy?"

"Rubbed her pussy?"

"Nope, Stu?"

"Got your cock out again?"

"No, come on Ox?"

"Er said, want to fuck me?"

"Nope. She was still looking at me when I'd said yes please. She smiled, reached down got hold of the pink sweater and in one movement whipped it off."

"Fucking style that."

"What a bird you lucky sod."

"What did she do then?"

"Well I went to move towards her, you know kiss her or something, but she turned away, almost ignoring me."

"Fuck, bloody cheek."

"No, she's just so fucking sophisticated. She knows what she wants and fuck everyone else. Don't arf keep you on your toes; you got no idea where you are with her."

"So where were you with her then Gal? What did she do?"

"Went and laid down on the bed and said, "You can get undressed now?"

"So what, you had to strip off as she looked on did you?"

"Yes."

"Fuck, I'd hate that."

"It was odd, I don't usually like the bird leading the way or telling me what to do."

"No, nor me."

"But you know, with Marcia, her being older and experienced and all that, it didn't matter."

"What, you didn't mind her being in control?"

"No, it was good."

"So did you?"

"What?"

"Undress."

"Yes of course."

"How was it? Was it ok?"

"Actually, it was fucking brilliant."

Chapter 4

'He really has got quite a good body,' Marcia was thinking as she watched Gareth undress. 'Mmmm bigger than his dad,' she thought seeing the erection she'd fondled earlier in the car. With his clothes still on his cock hadn't seemed as large as it was now. 'Not donkey size,' she smiled, her fingers idly finding her nipple and rolling it between her thumb and forefinger, 'But ample for what I need.'

"Come and lay down here Gareth," she said, patting the bed beside her and turning onto her side.

She felt great pressed up against him. Thin and overly slim to his normal taste, it was more the way that Marcia writhed against him than anything else that made having her in his arms so spectacular. Marcia squirmed herself against his erection, which seemed to fill neatly and fully the gap between her pubic mound and her navel.

With a new lover, Marcia always worked on the basis that she wanted to captivate him, or her. That she wanted to make that person adore her, become hers, become dependent upon her and to fall for her; she craved being loved and adored.

As a result, she really went for it, particularly the first few times she had sex with them.

Gareth got the full weight and more of this. He was amazed at the totally uninhibited way that Marcia's hands roamed his body, squeezing the cheeks of his bum, pinching his nipples, stroking his cock and cupping his balls. As she did this, she squirmed her body against his and kissed him with a depth and passion he hadn't experienced before.

She used everything she had: lips, teeth, tongue, mouth, hands, fingers, nipples, thighs, knees and her pubic mound. All were sexual instruments, all gave pleasure, all were used to excite. And excite they did. Gareth had never been used or pleased as much as this.

"I'm going to fuck you Gareth as you've never been fucked before," she said, kneeling beside him.

A part of him wanted to stop her. She was taking over, real men, and certainly not macho city boys didn't' let women do that. Men were supposed to run things, be in charge and dominate the weaker women. That wasn't happening here though and that upset the normal balance of things between a city trader and a piece of cunt he was going to fuck.

Unexpectedly to him, though, he was enjoying it. He liked her leading him, doing things first, being the aggressor, the dominant one. He liked Marcia rubbing his cock, stroking his balls and sucking his nipples. He liked her hands on his bum and her fingers in his crease. He liked it a lot, maybe too much for he was feeling perhaps a little too excited.

"Oh fuck Marcia, slow down."

"What's the matter Gareth?"

"Nothing. Nothing its fine," he lied as she straddled him.

"Oh my God," he groaned as she reached behind her and grabbed his cock 'She really is gonna fuck me' he realised as Marcia held his erection against her lips.

"Ready, big boy?" She asked easing herself down a bit.

"Oh fuck."

"Does that mean yes?" Marcia asked, letting her body sink downwards and taking Gareth's cock deep into her open and eager cunt.

"No," he moaned as they both felt his cock exploding and shooting his cum all over her in a stream of premature ejaculation.

Chapter 5

"I got undressed right in front of her. I had this giant hard on. "Oh yes Gareth, that's just what I want, you look so big" She said as I got on the bed."

"She was ready then?"

"Fuck me was she?"

"So how did you fuck her?"

"Well first time I."

"Ooooo get you first time, was there more?"

"I didn't fucking leave until two I had her three times."

"You fucking machine."

"I certainly was that night. First time on her back with her legs over my shoulders, then I spooned and then we did it doggy, it was bloody brilliant."

"And all really," Boggsy said, "Because she didn't wear knickers at the housewarming party.

12