The Power of Clothing Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, yes," she moaned back her head resting on her arms on the table.

"I want to make you cum Kate, hard and long, is that what you want?"

'How could a 'mere kid' even think such a thing, let alone ask it, but he had and how good was that?'

"Yes James, yes I do," she sighed back.

He stood up straighter. He once more held her hips, in fact he gripped them and grunted.

"Then I am going to fuck you now, hard and fast."

And he was true to his word. Leaning slightly backwards, which pushed his stomach and hips forward, he gripped Kate's hips firmly and started thrusting in and out of her. Faster, harder, quicker and deeper he went. It was glorious. It was so long since she had been fucked like this. Her entire body came alive, all of her being responded. Her mind and body joined together in one explosion of mounting pleasure as her so needed orgasm quickly built up.

"Oh James. Oh yes. Oh my God, yes, yes." she moaned gripping the table, closing her legs and squirming back against his ramming cock. It was awesome.

She was a good fuck, James thought as he held his hand on the back of her neck squashing her face against the table and seeing her tits, still half in the sports bra, dangle over the edge of it. She didn't just take it, she gave back as well; that was the thing about older birds he always thought, they get more involved. She pushed back, she closed her legs, even crossing them to increase the grip of her cunt lips on his cock and for her to wring more pleasure from the shag. She moaned and groaned and writhed her body against the table.

"Is it good Kate?"

"Oh yes James, it's good," she mewed reaching behind her, fumbling her hand between her bum and him and finding his balls. "It's very, very good."

For him to accompany her hand there, which was actually rather nice, he couldn't shag her very hard, it was in the way.

"Move your hand luv, there'll be plenty of time for that later," he said, exciting Kate at the prospect of more of this later. It was years since she had had 'more later' for Paul had become strictly one time a session. The thought, which had been in her mind for the past few days, of being fucked several times in quick succession thrilled, yet slightly worried her. It worried her for she hadn't been shagged several times like that for probably, nearly twenty years. Her concern was whether she would be able to cope.

James went on as he pushed her hand away. "But now is the time for me to fuck you properly."

He gripped her hips more firmly, pulled her a little straighter then crashed his cock deeply in and almost out of her, in a fast, but even rhythm. As he surged in, so they both revelled at the sound and feel of his balls slapping against her upper thighs. It was just what she needed to change the nice, warm, tingly pangs of sensation oozing from her clit and breasts, into rushing torrents of emotional and physical sexual lava. The extra friction, pace and thrusting was what James also needed to change the mild tingling in his balls into a storm of urging sensations as his impending explosion built up steam. Their orgasms erupted as good as simultaneously.

"Oh my fuck" he grunted shoving himself as far into Kate as he could and holding himself there rigid and taught. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

"Yes James, yes, cum for me, cum. "

"I am, I am," he grunted back his fingernails digging deep into the excess flesh on her hips as he held himself almost upright and let his cock explode sending torrents of sperm shooting deep inside Kate.

Even before she felt that wonderful, extra throbbing of a cock as James approached ejaculation, Kate's emotional and physical responses had, like the proverbial volcano started to erupt. And, as she felt him starting to cum they completely erupted and became a flood of searing hot, orgasmic sensations. She moaned and she groaned, grunted and sighed. She crossed her legs to increase and prolong the sensation, then opened them and closed them again. She gripped the table and bit the back of wrist, pushing that into her mouth to suppress what might otherwise have been a loud scream. Her legs felt like jelly and her knees started to buckle as James collapsed onto her back. With him still embedded in her, they sank to the ground, Kate half on her side, James lying on her back.

They lay there, quite still, as the thunderclouds of their orgasms passed and the intensity of their climaxes abated. She felt several little tremors ripple through her as still, he remained inside her. He cuddled her. That felt lovely and so different to Paul who, almost as soon as he had deposited his stuff in her, climbed off and went to the loo.

Although James was a real player and even right now was shagging two other older woman and his 'girl friend', during sex with anyone he was in love. He focused totally on them and treated them as if they were the most special person in the world, which to him at the time they were. It was just that when out of sight they generally did become out of mind as well.

He stroked her hair; he whispered how wonderful she was, how lovely her body was and how great making love had been. He used words well. It was often shag, screw or fuck before and during sex, but always after, it was making love or having sex. 'The birds love that,' he reckoned. He kissed her gently and tenderly and whispered nice things in her ear.

"Come on baby, let's undress and make love properly," he said after they had lay in each other's arms on the floor for fifteen minutes or so.

Standing up, Kate said. "I need to go to the bathroom."

"To wash or?"

"Yes to clean up," Kate said pulling her thong and trousers up, but not all the way. She could feel some of his stuff oozing around and didn't want that on her panties, for they were her only clean pair.

James showed her to the rather tatty bathroom and said.

"Hurry then, I'll be in bed waiting when you're finished."

Even that thrilled her. It was so unusual, in fact the last time anything similar had happened must have been twenty years ago, she thought. As she thoroughly washed out a flannel and cleaned herself up, carefully again washing the flannel after she had used it, Kate suddenly surprised herself by thinking' I don't feel guilty.' That amazed her. She had just committed adultery, had just been unfaithful to her husband for the first time and she felt surprisingly calm and relaxed about it. 'God' she thought, 'The number of new experiences I am learning to cope with' as she readied herself for yet another; being fucked twice in quick succession.

A downside of an affair, or even an afternoon's sex, with a young guy, Kate quickly learned was the untidy and not very clean bathroom; she hoped the bedroom would be better.

Finding what appeared to be a fairly clean, but unironed towel on a shelf, she wrapped that round her. It just about covered her boobs at the top and came midway between her pussy and knees at the bottom.

Leaving her gym stuff, panties and bra in the bathroom she went towards what she guessed was the bedroom. The door was ajar. Pushing it open, she saw he had lit a couple of candles, that was nice thought, she thought walking into the dimly lit room; it looked and felt very romantic. James was on the bed. He was naked. He looked lovely. The closer she got the lovelier he looked for she saw that he was erect. That was something else that had not happened to her in over twenty years; a man being erect in such a short time.

"You look gorgeous Kate," James said holding his arms out. "Come on, come to bed, come to my bed, let me make love to you properly."

She loved the words, they were just what she needed and wanted to hear. She reached up for the towel.

"No babe, leave that right there. That's my pleasure. Come and lay here."

Rolling onto his side as Kate lay on the bed, James kissed her. She kissed him back. They exchanged deep, squirming kisses. Her arms went round his neck, his ran up and down her body. The different feelings as his fingers caressed her on her bare skin and then through the towel added to the excitement bubbling up inside her.

His erection was pressed against her hip. He was completely hard and it felt fantastic. She was pleased that she had given him that. But now, she wanted more, she wanted to touch it, feel it and hold it. She deserved that, she had earned it. Kate slid her hand downwards.

"Let me feel you James," she whispered the warm, hard, smooth length fitting beautifully into her hand. She smiled as she ran her fingers up and down its thick length.

"Nice?" He asked pushing his hips forward and a back a little as if shagging her hand.

"Mmmmm lovely, you have a great cock James."

Now it was James turn to smile as he thought again how great it was fucking older women; girl's his age would never say anything like that.

"You like it do you Kate?"

"Yes James, I do," she replied as his fingers slid up the inside of her thigh under the towel.

"You like cock don't you?" He asked as he found the silkiness of her lips.

"Mmmm," she sighed, both in agreement with his statement and from the nice feelings from his fingers.

"And you like my cock don't you?" He asked pushing it harder against her hand and pressing his finger right on her clit.

"God yes," she groaned as a surge of sensations rushed through her.

"And you want my cock don't you?"

"Yes James, I do," Kate groaned pumping it a little quicker.

"But not yet baby," he said running his fingers all round her lips forcing her to open her legs with anticipation. He didn't make her wait long. "Not my cock yet Kate, this instead," he said, pushing his three middle fingers inside her.

It was like a kick in the stomach, so strong were the feelings as his fingers slid effortlessly inside her. Her body jerked and Kate grunted. "Oh yes."

"Is that like my cock?" he asked as they both looked down but could see nothing for the towel was covering the action.

"Yes," Kate said, squirming against his fingers. He started to pump them.

"Nice?"

"Yes, lovely," Kate said, her eyes closed, her mouth open, her head rolling form side to side, her hand pumping his cock.

"You like being finger fucked Kate?"

"Of course I do James."

"You like me finger fucking you?"

"Mmmm," she groaned as again, and in such a short time, her orgasm started to build. She reached up for the top of the towel. James caught her hand.

"No leave it."

"I want to be naked," Kate groaned back.

"You want me to have your tits do you?"

"Yes James. Please, please have my tits."

"Not yet," he replied, but he did squeeze them through the towel. "I'm going to make you cum. You want that don't you?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"Make you cum with my fingers."

"Yes"

He said nothing for a moment or two as he pumped his fingers rhythmically up and down the pinkness of Kate's soaked pussy. She was near, very near. She arched her back lifting her bum off the bed a little. She felt him pulling the towel apart down there.

"Mmmmm that's lovely, what a sight view, have a look Kate."

She looked down and it was a sight. It was very erotic, wanton and hugely exciting to watch his fingers pushing in and out of her. That and his next phrase put her right over the top

"I'm making you cum by fucking your cunt with my fingers aren't I Kate?"

She could hardly reply for her body and mind were taken over by such wonderfully powerful feelings, but she just managed. "Yes, yes thank you James."

Kate felt wonderful. Sated temporarily, her body was glowing with little tremors still going through it, as she lay in his arms, still holding his gorgeous erection.

They kissed for a while and then James said.

"Now is the time Kate."

"What?" She asked."

"This," he said taking hold of the towel and slowly pulling it apart.

"God you are lovely," he whispered running the back of his fingernail from her chin, between her breasts, past her waist, over the slight swell of her stomach, through her pubic hairs and once more onto her clit. She was still deliciously wet down there, he found when ran he ran his fingers further. "I adore your breasts," he whispered taking hold of both of them, pushing them together and licking between them before sucking on each nipple in turn.

"And I love this?" Kate replied stroking his erection.

"Do you want this now?" He asked thrusting his cock at her.

"Yes."

"What do you want Kate?"

"You, I want you."

"What part of me?" He asked his, voice muffled by the amounts of her breast flesh he was sucking, probably making, she thought worrying a little, red marks.

"Your cock James, I want your cock."

"And what do you want me to do with my cock Kate?"

"I want you to fuck me with it James."

And James did just that. Tenderly, yet energetically, caringly and, at times, roughly, but thoughfully and also instinctively. He responded to Kate's every need, thrusting deeply when she needed that, almost removing his cock when that was right and then, when they both felt it apt, he held himself still and rigid as far in her as he could go. He also moved around, more, far, far more than Paul. They started with Kate on her back, then on her side, on top of him then back underneath him.

'He's a good fuck,' she thought, gripping his bum, running her hands over his back and lifting her opened legs up and wrapping them round his waist

"She's a good fuck,' he thought too, squeezing her tits and surging in and out hard and fast, loving her energetic response, meeting him thrust with thrust and surge with surge.

They went together well, finding an early rhythm that enabled them to raise the other nearly to climax several times, only to hold themselves there in that wonderfully suspended state of near orgasm until eventually, at their choosing, they both let their minds and bodies explode.

Kate left at just after nine; she'd told Paul there was a sort of party at the gym so he wouldn't suspect anything, unless that is, she had thought, as she was eventually getting dressed at James flat, he doesn't see the red marks on her breasts and inner thighs.

They had had sex once more an hour or so after their second session. 'Three times in three hours' Kate marvelled as she was leaving.

James had enjoyed her and knew this wasn't a one off. It would be easier for him to carry on an affair with her now he was not working at the gym. 'Familiarity breads contempt' was a maxim he believed as far as his sexual liaisons were concerned.

He loved watching a woman he had just most comprehensively fucked, get dressed afterwards as he lay in bed naked. It often made him hard again as it was almost doing as Kate started to slip into the little thong.

"No," he said.

"What?" Kate asked.

"Put the sports bra on first and let me see you just wearing that."

That made him completely hard, so they fucked again, with this time, Kate dressed in just the sports bra and nothing else.

12