The Power of Force and Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have picked up my signals or something; maybe I relaxed my bottom, thighs and pussy. For in one movement his cock slid deeply into me as his finger entered my anus.

"Oh God," I groaned.

I knew that was part out of desperation and disappointment at 'letting' him. That it was part out of frustration at not being strong enough to resist and at letting my womanly physical needs outweigh my emotional restraints. But, I had to admit that the groan was largely due to the enormous rush of sexual pleasure I received from having my cunt and arse fucked at the same time.

Chapter 4

Of course I didn't end it.

Matt gave me all the photos and swore he had no other copies. Oddly, I believed him, for in most ways he was an honourable and truthful man. It was just with sex where he went a little out of kilter.

But then if he did, what was I doing? What was I doing walking around with severe red marks on my breasts and bruises on my thighs and the cheeks of bum? What was I doing, sporting his, or were they our, trophy marks? What was I doing letting him hurt me, control me, give me pain and force himself on me? What was I doing letting him 'near rape' me? What was I doing 'enjoying' being dominated, abused, demeaned and hurt? What was I doing, fuck knows, for I didn't?

It was a hugely difficult time for me. I felt terrible about what I let him do to me. I had enormous guilt trips after I got home from a date. I had so much remorse about letting him pinch, squeeze, bite, suck, pull my hair and hit me. I had more remorse about continually going back for further pain, force and abuse and even more, because I was, I realised, enjoying what he did to me; I seemed to welcome those advances and despite my mind telling me to stop, my body forced me to want to go further.

'Where will it all end?' I often wondered.

Chapter 5

"Uncover your tits," came up in the little window on the screen.

"I can't Sara is here," I typed back.

"Where in the apartment is she?" Matt typed.

"In her room."

"You would hear if she opened the door wouldn't you?"

"Yes."

"Well get your tits out then."

"I might not have time to get them away."

"So?"

"Matt you promised that whatever happens, you would never involve her."

"Yes sorry Mands, I was getting excited, getting carried away."

"lol, I know, so was I?"

"Would you like to uncover your tits for me M?"

"You know I would."

"Lovely, are they marked?"

"Yes, they have big red marks on the undersides on both boobs and less fierce ones on the tops."

"I wish I could see them, it's been ages."

"Well if you have to go away on a training course."

"You know it can't be helped."

"Yes, of course I do, when will you be back?"

"Wednesday, can I see you?"

"What time?"

"I have the day and night off, can you get away?"

"All night?"

"Yes, if possible I want to fuck you all night."

"Sounds wonderful," I replied truthfully.

"Yes I have some ideas that I think you will like. I have some plans"

"What are they?" I asked, my curiosity aroused.

"You'll see if you make it on Wednesday. And you had better make it or I will have to especially punish you, won't I?"

"Yes," I whimpered, hating myself for agreeing as I felt both the chill of fear and the heat of sexual excitement go through me.

"You like me punishing you, don't you, slut?"

"Yes," I said, even more quietly.

"Feel your nipples."

"Ok."

"Are they hard?"

"Yes Matt, very."

"Then get your tits, no sorry, I was forgetting Sara," Matt said, once more confusing me, as he often did, with the combination of his dark and light sides.

"Can you hold a moment?"

"Yes, of course."

"I'm back."

"Where did you go?"

"My bedroom and Sara's?"

"Why, what did you do?"

"I told her I was going to have shower, the waters difficult if we both have one at the same time so we always tell each other."

"Is she in bed?"

"Yes watching Big Brother, bloody show."

"So?" He asked, meaningfully.

"I got ready for my shower."

"So what are you wearing?"

"That blue, silk robe."

"And?"

"Nail varnish and a smile."

"Bra?"

"No."

"Panties."

"No."

"Good."

"And Matt, I have got my tits out."

"Take some photos on your phone. I want to see the marks."

"Hold on, let me go to the bathroom."

"Well?"

"Great, I love the tits and the marks are fantastic, you got any anywhere else?"

"Not really, the ones on my thighs have nearly gone."

"How much longer will they last on your tits?"

"Two three days and they'll be gone."

"Well we'll have to do something about that on Wednesday, won't we?"

"Oh, Matt, why do I do this?"

"Because you love it, because you're my slut. You are aren't you?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"And you want me to hurt you and mark you don't you, for that's what sluts like Mandy and you are a fucking slut, the like of which I have never met before."

"Ohhhhhh." I Sighed.

"And what makes you an even bigger slut Mandy is that I am going to make you cum right here and now with your precious, little fucking daughter upstairs in bed aren't I?"

"Yes Matt, you are." I said my emotions responding to his control, my body reacting to his words as my hand parted the folds of the robe and slid between my eagerly opening thighs.

Chapter 6.

"Mmmmm well done," Matt said, looking me up and down as I removed the long coat. "Exactly as I asked."

"Yes," I replied, noting he was wearing the black, silky, but not silk, shorty, dressing gown he had taken to being in when I went to his small flat in Blackheath Village, quite near the station. I had parked my car in the lane that runs up the side of the hospital; there were no restrictions there, which was convenient for I parked it at four pm knowing it might be there until the next morning.

As I had walked the few hundred yards to his flat, I kept my coat tightly around me, covering me from neck to mid-calf.

As part of his 'plans' for our Wednesday, he had explained how he wanted me to dress. I found stimulation in being told that and I gained an even greater one getting ready.

I had, as instructed put my hair into bunches. It was like two frizzy ponytails, one each side of my head poking out and falling down the sides at roughly four and eight o'clock. The hair between them was in its normal dishevelled and curly state with some big locks falling over my forehead. Matt had sent me about a photo he'd got from the web with the style and I had to admit, he had a good eye. There was a touch of youth about the style, something that a forty three year old oversized breasted woman is not normally associated with,.

He had sent me a blouse by mail that he had bought from somewhere. It was white cotton, low quality and thus fairly see-through when stretched. As it was probably a size or so too small for me, it certainly was stretched in places; across my breasts and round my stomach, and thus, slightly see-through. The shadows of my areola were evident and hints of my, not yet swollen nipples, were clear.

When it arrived, I was wearing just a dressing gown, having just showered. I slipped that off, put the blouse on and looked at my near naked form in the mirror. Then, what were now hints, were massive, full on exclamations as my nipples rose to their full erection. I knew that would happen soon, now I was with Matt.

The blouse had buttons all the way up the front, three of which on his instruction were left undone. As I was not wearing a bra, my cleavage was wide rather than deep, for my breasts, lacking the support their DD size now requires, sagged a little and flopped to the sides. When I moved they wiggled and jiggled quite alarmingly. I knew he would like that.

I had managed to find something akin to what he had described as 'a skirt that looks like a schoolgirl's." It was quite thin, just above knee level and loose, but not flared, just a simple, straight skirt of the fashion that I had worn at school. It was made from a thin, charcoal grey wool. He hadn't specified what I should wear under it, so I wore dark blue hosiery and panties. I had mid-size heeled court shoes with a strap and buckle.

"Wine or vodka?" He asked knowing they were my drinks.

He wasn't as bright and bubbly as usual. He seemed on edge, tense and taught and he was terse when he spoke. That worried me as to what his plans were.

"I don't mind thanks Matt. Is everything alright?"

"Yes, of course, why shouldn't it be?"

"I don't know, you just seem a little on edge."

Lifting the bottle of Stolly he poured fairly large slugs into two, tall thin glasses and smiled.

"Probably excited about today, you'd better have vodka."

"Why?" I asked taking the vodka and walking over to the tiny kitchen area in the corner. I topped it up with water and opened the freezer for ice. When alone like this and when building up to one of our 'special' sessions that we still didn't talk about after, he nearly always made me do things like that myself. This was in complete contrast to when we were in restaurants or other places, when he was 'the perfect gentleman! It was almost as if he was getting into a role to abuse and hurt me, I thought my heart beating slightly faster at the idea; fear or excitement, I wondered.

"My plans."

"Well come on," I said sipping the vodka as I sat down on the arm of settee. "Gonna explain."

"You'll see, soon, how are you."

"Fine, Matt and you, how was the course?"

"Boring as hell, but had some good times in the evenings."

"What sort of good times?"

"Oh mostly in the bar of the training centre, but in the town a couple of nights."

"Really? And what happened?"

"What do you think happened on a Friday night in Newcastle with a load of horny cops?"

"I have no idea," I replied, probably a little frostily.

"Use your imagination, Mandy. Newcastle is known for its easy crumpet."

"I see."

"You don't."

"Ok, I don't"

"Wanna know?"

"Not especially," I lied feeling ridiculously jealous.

"Ok, all I'll say then was she fucking good in bed."

"Really?" I replied trying to sound nonplussed and disinterested.

"Yes, totally uninhibited."

"Oh great," I mumbled taking a slightly larger sip of the vodka and water than I had intended.

"Yeah two of us, my Sergeant and me pulled in a bar. Want to know the sordid, oh fuck who's that?" He said sounding surprised at the ring of the bell.

"You'd better find out," I replied standing up and turning my back on the door, hiding the show of my breasts.

I was amazed and shocked when just a second or so later he said.

"Here she is Trev, this is Mandy."

With my arms crossed over my boobs, I turned.

"And this Mandy, is my sergeant, Trevor."

"Hi Mandy," he said putting his hand out. I had no alternative but to shake his it as he said, looking straight at the wobbling display of bare breasts. "Matt has told me all about you and I am very pleased to meet you."

"And you," I replied almost struggling to get my hand out of his.

"Drink Trev?" Matt infuriatingly asked him as I re-crossed my arms.

"Yeah, give some of that Scotch you got from Gibbsy."

"Mandy, pour Trev the Scotch, it's in the bottom of that cupboard," he said nodding at a large cupboard in the little kitchen area.

I nearly told him to fuck off and do it himself, but something stopped me. I was very surprised to see three cases of Johnny Walker Black and three Stolly in the bottom of the cupboard.

"Perk of the job Mandy," Trev said when I stood up by the cupboard with a bottle in my hand. He was standing right beside, very close, too close really. I moved away and reached up for a glass, acutely aware of his gaze on my chest as the thin, cheap cotton was stretched across my boobs.

"Very nice," he said.

I looked at him sharply as I brought my hand down with the glass.

"Black label I meant, one of the best there is," he said with a broad grin.

I handed him the glass and bottle and went to move away.

"I said pour him a drink Many," Matt said, unusually sharply for him."

Trev just stared at me. He was only my height, which seemed short to me for a policeman and he was clearly overweight, probably being around one ninety pounds. He wasn't a totally unattractive man, but one would be hard pushed to call him good looking. He had a shaved head, which though quite fashionable didn't quite go with his age that I put around fifty.

"Just a touch of water Mandy, please," he said, the leering smile on his face as he witnessed my conflict between being polite and telling them both to bugger off. Or, had Matt told him about the way that he had started controlling and dominating me, I wondered?

"Oh shit, forgot to get any fags," he suddenly announced after taking a gulp of the Scotch and water. "Be right back," he went on finishing the drink and adding as he walked to the door. "Same again please Mandy when I get back."

"What the hell's going on Matt?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"What's he doing here?"

"He's a mate as well as my boss."

"So, why's he here?"

"He just pops in now and then?"

I stopped grilling him when he said.

"Look Mandy why don't you just leave it, we'll have a few drinks and that's it. Just relax, that'll make it better later."

"Later?"

"Yes when we put my plan into action." He said rather tightly.

Matt got hold of my hand and pressed it against the silky material of the dressing. He was hard.

"See it's making me hard just thinking about it. Like it?"

It was a nice feeling. Momentarily I forgot about Trev as Matt ran his fingertips over my nipples making them almost instantly stand up.

"Why didn't you tell him I was here?" I asked softly feeling tender towards him as he cupped my breast and I slid my hand inside the gown and took hold of his cock.

"I did, that's why he came, he wanted to meet you."

"Oh ok, fine," I replied not at all sure what that meant, but it was too late for he was back ringing the bell.

"Want one Matt?" He asked offering him the pack of Marlboro reds.

"No thanks Trev, later maybe."

Trev lit up, not offering me the packet or even asking if I minded, which incidentally I didn't, but custom nowadays usually dictates the courtesy.

"So mate, how are things?" He said to Trevor.

"Great and you?"

"Pretty nifty," he replied suddenly turning and looking at me. "Be even better if I had that fucking drink, Mandy."

Matt joined in. "He did ask before he went, why didn't you do it as I told you?"

I almost said because I was stroking your cock, but thought better of it. Instead, I didn't bother to reply, but picked up Trev's glass and walked to the kitchen.

Just as I got there, I heard Trev's voice.

"You let her get away with that Matt?"

"What?" Matt replied.

"Not asking if you want one?"

"Shit yes, what's the matter with you Mandy, where's your fucking manners?" Matt's heavy, stern voice asked me.

I turned and saw then standing close together staring at me. Matt's erection was quite evident under his gown. Trev must have noticed I thought.

"Sorry," I replied.

"So you should be, come and get my glass," Matt ordered, even though he was standing no more than eight feet or so from the kitchen.

I walked back to him and he handed me his glass. I went to pick mine up.

"Not yet young lady," Trev said. "Do ours first, then Matt may let you have some. Mayn't you officer?"

"Yes Sarge, I may."

"This was getting weird. There was a chill in the room. Matt was stern and fierce whereas Trev was mocking and teasing. They were both clearly enjoying themselves at my discomfort, but then in a perverse and totally incomprehensible way, so was I. I just didn't get it.

I had just got to the kitchen when I heard Trev say. "Must have a pee."

As he left the room, Matt said. "Forget the drinks for the moment, just come here."

I had poured them so I put the glasses down on the only work surface in the alcove that formed the kitchen and turned and went back to where he was standing.

"What do you think of Trev?" He asked.

"Nothing, why?"

"What do you mean nothing, you must think something."

"He's ok, why?"

"Just asking," Matt said taking me into his arms and pressing his erection against me. "Like that?"

"Mmmm," I murmured back squirming against it. "Nice."

"Want it?" He asked pulling me tightly to him

"Always," I said using one of our little personal jokes that had developed through the photography.

"Then you can have it right now can't you, you slut," I heard from Trev behind me.

I went to look over my shoulder, but Matt turned me so I was facing Trev. He was naked.

"What the hell's going on?" I said sharply as Matt wrapped his arms round me from behind.

"You'll see," he said as I stared in disbelief at Trev. It wasn't just the fact that he was naked, it was also that he was half erect and had quite a large dick; the thought, 'hung like a donkey,' ridiculously came to mind.

Matt was not now holding me, he was restricting me. I couldn't get away. He went on.

"I asked you what you think of Trev didn't I?"

"Yes, yes you did," I said rather warily feeling Matt's erection pushing against my bum and seeing Trev walk to the kitchen and get his and Matt's drinks, but not mine. He had a squat, rather hairy body with no real curves. It was almost square and seemed to be dominated by the sizeable phallus which rather reminded me of the periscope on a submarine. As he walked back with their drinks so his erection grew. It wasn't that he had a particularly long cock that caught my attention, it was its thickness. The thought of that in me made me shudder, but I didn't know whether that was with, fear or excitement?

"So what do you think now?" Matt asked as I struggled to escape.

"Let me go this is daft."

"That's what you said last time isn't it?" He asked.

"What?"

"That it was daft and I was insane and then you grovelled as I fucked you on the floor of your flat, didn't I slut."

"No Matt, that was different."

"How?"

"You know," I muttered.

"No I don't, tell me."

"It was us Matt, just the two of us, now come on let me go," I nearly begged trying to pull away.

"No. I'll decide when to let you go. So what do you think?" He asked.

"About what?"

"My mate and boss, Trev."

"He's fine," I said as diplomatically as I could. Trev. was standing a few feet away, completely, rampantly and seemingly totally unselfconsciously, naked, sipping his Scotch and smiling, more leering really, at me.

I looked down and saw why. My nipples were as hard as pebbles and clearly on view through the thin material.

"How fine?"

"What do you mean, how fine?" I asked.

"Fine enough to fuck is he?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," Matt said putting his arms inside mine and grabbing both of my tits. "Is he fine enough for you to fuck him?"

"Matt, no, no," I cried the realisation of what he had planned hitting me.

"Don't say, no, no, slut, you do as I say and I say yes, yes."

" Please don't Matt, please, please," I begged as Trev move towards me.

"We're mates Mandy and mates share," Matt said sliding his arms up, round the front of my shoulders and behind my neck, taking me into some form of police hold, I thought. It was impossible for me to escape and even quite hard to make any meaningful struggle. What's more, though, was that by being in this complicated hold, my arms were pulled away from my sides and held rigid by his, I had no control over them.

"Yes Mandy," Trev said leeringly running his gaze up and down my body. "Matt and I share everything, including the booze and that old slapper the other night in Newcastle."

As he put his hand out towards me and as I tried, pitifully, to escape so Matt continued.

"And including you Mandy, I have said that he can fuck you if he wants, is that ok?"