The Power of Four Ch. 01

Story Info
The Halliwells welcome a new sister.
3.2k words
4.52
24.2k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,520 Followers

Prue, Piper, and Phoebe Halliwell were enjoying a family dinner one night when suddenly they got a visit from their mother Patty's ghost and her white lighter Sam. It wasn't very often that all three of the witches were together during a meal. Since Piper had married their white lighter Leo and Phoebe had married Cole, it was hard to get the family together for anything.

No one was really surprised when Patty and Sam suddenly showed up. They were used to the orbs from white lighters and they had called their mother and grandmother so many times over the past four years that it was old hat by now.

Prue pushed back from the table, brushing her shoulder length brown hair back from her face as she smiled at the newcomers. "Hey mom, Sam, what brings you guys here?"

Patty smiled at her daughters. Even though she had died when they were young, she was still very proud of them. "Um..." She looked over at Sam. "We have something we need to tell you guys."

Phoebe, who had been resting her head against Cole's shoulder, lifted her head. "What's up?"

Again Patty looked at Sam. Piper pushed her long brown hair off her shoulders as she sighed. "What is it?" She asked looking from her mother to Sam and back again.

"You have another sister." Sam blurted out.

All three sisters looked at the man who had been their mother's white lighter. "We have a what?" Piper asked suddenly.

Her husband Leo put his hands on her shoulders. He didn't want to take a chance on her blowing up Sam. He knew she did stuff like that when she was upset.

Sam sat down in an empty chair then looked at all the people before him. "Your mother and I had a child before she died." He said softly. "We had to put her up for adoption though..." He looked at Patty.

"See, before you and Leo, Piper. It was forbidden for witches to marry white lighters." She moved closer to the table and put her ghostly hand on Sam's shoulder. She smiled lightly at her girls. "Phoebe was still pretty young. I think she was maybe about 2 at the time. You and Piper..." She looked at her eldest daughter. "You guys just thought I was getting fat, I don't think you realized I was pregnant."

Prue thought back to the summer she was 7. She remembered asking grams why her mom had gotten so fat all of a sudden. "Grams just told me to go play." She said looking accusingly at her mother.

Patty flinched at the look in her oldest daughters eyes. "I am sorry, we were afraid to let anyone know that I was pregnant." She looked over at Sam. "I mean with the elders and all..."

"Oh don't bring them into this." Piper suddenly shouted. She stood up glaring at her mother. "What are we supposed to do with this information? We haven't known anything about this girl in almost 30 years and you show up now and decide to tell us we have a sister." She threw her napkin on the table. "What do you want from us mom?"

Patty wished she could hold her daughter. "I want you to find her. I want you to bring her into the Halliwell home and family. She is alone in the world; her foster parents were killed when she was 17. She works as a social worker now. Her name is Paige Matthews. I just want you to welcome her into your hearts." She faded away leaving the girls and their husbands to look at Sam.

"I'm sorry." He said as he suddenly orbed out.

After their mother and Sam left, the three girls looked at each other in disbelief. "We have another sister?" Phoebe asked in awe.

Cole just stroked her back as he kissed her cheek. "Maybe this is a good thing. I mean you guys are the most powerful witches in the world. The power of three. Imagine what it will be like with the power of four?"

Prue shook her head as she suddenly stood up. "Come on, I need some action to get through this." She started towards the living room and the stairs leading up to the bedrooms. "You guys coming?"

One by one the others followed her up the stairs.

When Piper turned 18, Prue initiated her by eating her pussy while Piper ate hers. When Phoebe became of age, they brought her into the family fun. When the two younger girls got married, it just seemed natural to have the men join the action.

It wasn't long after the 5 of them entered Prue's bedroom, before the room was full of the sounds of people lost in a land of lust.

Prue was lying on her back with her legs spread wide while Cole dug his tongue into her pussy. Phoebe was lying below him with his cock buried in her mouth. Piper was sitting on Prue's face with her sister's tongue buried up her slit while she sucked hard on Leo's cock. Leo meanwhile had his hand buried between Phoebe's spread legs. "Prue, oh fuck yea. Tongue my pussy." Piper cried pulling her mouth off of Leo's cock while she mashed her pussy against her sister's face.

Prue just moaned into her sister's pussy. Cole was driving her pussy into a frenzy. His fingers were flying in and out of her while he had his lips locked tightly around her clit. Cole meanwhile was crying out against Prue's snatch as he fucked Phoebe's face with his hard cock. Her tongue was flying over him while she humped fast and hard against Leo's thrusting fingers.

The room was full of moans and screams as the five of them pleasured each other. Finally unable to take anymore, Prue pushed Piper off her face while she grabbed at Cole's head. "I need a cock in me and I need it now." She cried.

Cole pulled his cock from Phoebe's sucking mouth, and then moved up Prue's body until his 8 inch cock was pressed against her entrance. Prue wrapped her legs around his waist as she felt him slowly push into her body. "Fuck yea..." She moaned pressing up against him as he filled her.

Phoebe was looking at Leo's hard cock with a smile. Moving onto her hands and knees beside her sister and husband, she wiggled her butt in her brother in law's face. "Fuck me Leo..." she purred as she heard Cole's moan as he bottomed out in Prue's pussy.

Leo smiled at his wife who nodded, then moved up behind Phoebe. He positioned his cock at her entrance then slammed inside, burying himself in her.

Piper watched her husband fucking Phoebe and Cole fucking Prue for a minute. She wished they had another cock for her pussy. Then she remembered how good it had felt when Prue was eating her pussy. Straddling her sister's face once again, she shoved her pussy down hard over Prue's mouth. "Eat me sis." She begged as he watched Cole slam hard into her sister.

Prue was lost in world of lust as Cole reamed her pussy with his hard cock. "Oh...Ugh...Yea..." She moaned loudly. When she felt Piper slam her pussy against her face, she darted out her tongue, shoving it far into Piper's body.

"Fuck...Yes..." Piper screamed as she rode her sister's tongue. "Tongue my pussy baby." She reached down, squeezing Prue's tits roughly in her hands.

Cole's eyes were closed as he savored Prue's hot snatch clinging to his cock. He had to admit that he wasn't fond of Prue when he first started dating Phoebe. The oldest sister couldn't get past the fact that he was half demon. But when he was invited to join the girl's orgy's and first got a taste of the eldest's pussy. He had loved being inside her ever since.

He drove his cock deep inside her, as he heard her cries of pleasure. When he realized her moans were muffled, he opened his eyes. He smiled brightly when he saw Piper's bouncing tits right in front of his face.

Making sure not to break the stride of his pounding cock, he leaned forward, taking one of Piper's nipples into his mouth.

"Oh god...Cole, yes." Piper screamed when she felt his mouth lock on her tit. Between his mouth on her nipple and her sister's tongue up her pussy, Piper's body was on fire. "Fuck...make me cum..." She begged reaching down her body until she could grab at her clit. "I need to cum so bad"

While Cole, Piper and Prue were having their little threesome, Phoebe was enjoying the way Leo's cock was flying in and out of her pussy. He drove in deep inside her then pulled out to the head before driving into her once more. "Oh Leo...Yes...Fuck me." She begged as she slammed her body hard back against him. "Make me cum on your fucking cock."

Leo was panting behind her as he fucked her furiously. His cock was in a vice inside her hot snatch. "Phoebe, oh god, I feel like your trying to milk me." He slammed his cock deep into her body making her whimper in pleasure. Lowering his upper body down over her back, he reached beneath her bouncing body to grip her tits in his hands. "Oh such sweet titties," He moaned as his hands squeezed her tits while he slammed hard into her body.

The room was full of the five of them straining towards release. Bodies were slapping together as each pushed the one they were fucking towards the end. Piper was the first one to let go. Between Prue's tongue in her pussy, Cole's mouth on her breast and her finger mashing her clit, she went into a major climax that shook her whole body. "Fucccccccccccckkkkkkkk..." She screamed as she suddenly flooded Prue's face with her juices.

Piper's climax pushed Prue over the edge which in turn sent Cole flying into orgasm as her body tightened around him. "Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss..." He screamed loudly as he started shooting deep into her.

Phoebe hearing her sisters and husbands find release slammed her body harder against Leo's looking for her own. "Make me cum Leo...I need to cum so bad." She cried humping hard against him.

Leo was close to cumming himself and wanted Phoebe to cum with him. Taking one hand off her breasts, he reached beneath her until he found her clit. He dug his nail painfully into it as he slammed harder and faster with his hard cock. "Cum for me Pheebs...Cum all over my thrusting cock." He cried fucking her harder.

"I'm cummmmiiiiinnnnngggg..." Phoebe screamed as her body suddenly stiffened. Leo felt her tighten around him, and let himself go as he filled her with his seed.

Afterwards, the five of them sat around talking. "What are we going to do about this new sister?" Prue asked picking up her teddy bear.

Piper just shrugged as she leaned against Leo's naked chest. "The way I look at it. She is tomorrow's problem." She suddenly smiled wickedly. "Anyone up to round two?"

Everyone nodded in agreement and the orgy began once again.

At that moment across town, tomorrow's problem was getting her own pussy reamed by her boyfriend Shane's hot mouth. "Oh Shane, Eat my hot pussy." She cried slamming her body hard against him.

Shane growled against her hot snatch as he grazed her clit with his teeth. Two of his fingers were slamming hard in and out of her. "Oh eat me." She screamed when she felt his teeth touch her tender flesh.

She had been dating Shane for a couple of weeks now and had to admit that the man sure knew how to fuck and eat a girl.

Her hips humped hard against his face as he pushed her towards orgasm. "I'm gonna cum." She screamed locking her legs around his head when she felt his tongue slide into her hole. "Tongue fuck me Shane." She cried. "Make me cum on your fucking mouth.

Shane's tongue shot deep into her body while he mashed her clit with his fingers. He knew that Paige was a hot fuck and that any minute she would be drenching his face with her wonderful juices. "Cum for me baby." He chanted against her snatch as he slammed his tongue deep inside her at a furious rate.

"Shane, Oh Shane. Yes..." She cried as her hands dug into the blanket beneath her. Her hips were humping hard against him as she felt her orgasm start to wash over her. "Oh fuck...I'm cummmmiiiiinnnnngggg..."

Shane kept his tongue buried deep inside her as she climaxed around him. He felt her muscles tighten around his probing tongue but that didn't stop him from drinking up her juices.

When he had it all, he pulled her legs from around his head and moved up her body. He wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as he slammed his hard cock deep into her waiting body. "Shane...yes...Fuck me..." She whimpered when she felt him slice into her. "You feel so good."

Shane tried to keep his strokes slow and long, he loved to make this last. But the way her body was clinging to him, he finally gave into his own need and started ramming her hard and fast. "Oh fuck...Pound me baby." She shrieked as she met each of his powerful thrusts with ones of her own.

"Your pussy is so tight baby. I could fuck it all night." He panted as he fed her his length again and again. He drove himself hard inside her, feeling her body welcome each of his hard thrusts.

"Fuck me Shane. I'm gonna cum again." Paige cried as her body suddenly convulsed hard around him.

"Yea...Give it to me baby." He growled as he kept up his hard strokes deep inside her. "Cum all around my hot cock. Let me know how good I make you feel."

Shane battered her pussy with his hard cock and all Paige did was scream for more. He pushed her over the edge 3 more times before he finally gave into his own need and filled her as he screamed her name.

The next day Paige was at work when three women walked up to her desk. She had heard of the Halliwell sisters and even been to P3 a couple of times but she had never actually been introduced to any of them. "Are you Paige Matthews?" Piper asked looking at the name tag on Paige's desk.

"Yes..." She looked over the three sisters, letting her eyes drift over Prue's body.

"We need to talk to you for a minute." Prue said smiling as she watched Paige's eyes move over her.

Paige was startled. "Oh...okay." She stood up from her desk and led them into an empty office. When the door was closed, she looked at the sisters. "Is something wrong?"

Phoebe, Prue and Piper each shook their heads. They all introduced themselves then basically told Paige that they had something important to tell her.

Prue reached out and touched Paige's hand. Since Phoebe had her hand on Piper's shoulder and Piper was brushing her arm against Prue, it wasn't a big surprise to any of the sisters when the room suddenly glowed with a strange light.

"Oh great," Piper said pulling her arm away from Prue's quickly.

Phoebe who in her own way was the happiest about having another witch sister, looked at the woman in front of them. "Um...have you ever done anything that you couldn't explain?"

Paige looked at her like she had lost her mind. "Anything I couldn't explain?"

Piper sighed. "She means stuff like magic. You know moved things with your mind."

Paige turned her eyes to the middle Halliwell sister. Something about the way the woman was looking at her made her feel like she didn't really want to be here. "Um...No...Usually if I want something like say that pencil..." She looked over at a pencil on the table then gasped when it suddenly appeared in her hand. "How did I do that?"

Prue smiled as she looked at Paige, "Well, that seems to answer that."

Paige looked down at the pencil in her hand then looked at the three sisters. "Would somebody mind telling me what just happened?"

Phoebe was giddy with happiness. "You're a witch Paige. In fact you are one of the legendary charmed ones. Namely us."

Paige looked at Phoebe like she had lost her mind, and then promptly collapsed into a pile on the floor.

A few hours later, Paige's head was spinning. She wasn't sure if she believed everything the three sisters had been spending the last few hours telling her but she did know that there was something strange about her. "Okay, let me get this straight." She said standing up from the sofa in the solarium at the manor. "Our mother and her white lighter" She had freaked when Leo suddenly orbed but she calmed down pretty quickly. "They gave me up at birth because witches and white lighters weren't allowed to be together."

Phoebe nodded as she rested her head against Cole's chest. Cole was sitting on the arm of the chair where she was sitting while Phoebe rested with her ankles beneath her.

"Did your parents tell you that you were adopted?" Piper asked as she snuggled next to Leo on the couch where Paige was sitting.

"Well sure, but I guess I never really thought about it." She shook her head. "Okay, I'm lying. I thought about it a lot. I mean there were times when I would see you at the club and wonder..." She looked at Piper.

"You would wonder if you and I were sisters." Piper asked looking at her. Slowly Paige nodded her head.

"Its okay honey, this is new to us to." Prue said wrapping her arms around Paige's body and giving her a quick hug. "We just found out last night that you even existed."

"Our mother told you that?" Paige asked leaning against Prue. She liked feeling the other woman's arms around her. "Isn't she dead?"

Paige still wasn't sure about the whole talking to the dead thing. "Yup..." Phoebe said yawning. "Sure is, has been for a long time. It shocked us the first time we saw Grams. Believe me."

Cole ran his hand up and down over Phoebe's back. "We should probably get home." He looked at his watch. "It's already after 11."

"Why don't you guys just stay here tonight? It's really too late to drive anywhere." Piper said as she let Leo pull her to her feet."

"That sounds good." Phoebe said through a yawn. She wrapped her arms around Cole's neck as he lifted her up into his arms. "Good night." She rested her head against Cole's chest while she looked at the others in the room.

Prue waited until Leo and Piper and Cole and Phoebe had left then slowly released Paige. "You can sleep in my room with me if you want." She said smiling at her.

"Um...Sure...Okay." Paige said unsure of how she felt about that.

Prue smiled then led her new sister up the stairs to her room.

To be continued...

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,520 Followers