The Power of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what she told her husband, but they never went back to the cabin."

Maggie sat stone-faced, unable to look at Jim for fear he would be able to detect the truth of what was happening at the cabin.

"Maggie, Maggie . . . you alright girl?" Jim asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. That's quite a story isn't it," I said with a quivery voice, hoping Jim wouldn't notice.

"It sure is, but you know, I been around these parts for a long time, and truth be known, I tend to think more than a little of that tale is true."

*****

"Oh, and, by the way, Maggie," he said abruptly," I wasn't trying to get in your business earlier; I just wanted to make sure you were ok out there by yourself."

"I'm fine Jim; everything is fine. Now if you'll help me get my grocery together, I think I had better start back home before it gets much later," I said, now anxious to get away.

Jim looked at me with obvious concern in his eyes, "You know, that's quite a walk, and I would feel better if you let me have Pete drive you home," Jim insisted.

"Well, you don't need to, I said, but if you think it would be ok, I'd appreciate it."

Pete dropped me off and I walked into the house, my mind reeling from everything I had learned that afternoon. I could feel the ghost's presence in the room, but he wouldn't materialize for me.

"Jack? Are you here?" I asked.

"I never told you my name Maggie" I heard him say accusatorially in my mind. Before I could respond, I saw the familiar wispy vapor become more and more transparent and finally vanish.

The day wore on, and I kept expecting him to come to me, but he didn't nor did I feel him nearby.

My curiosity got the better of me, and I went on the internet and found a few old newspaper articles from the county newspaper archive that included Emily Robards' obituary, and a brief article that talked about Jack Robards suspicious death and the subsequent sightings. The picture that accompanied one of the articles showed a tall, athletically built man in outdoor work clothes. He was in his early thirties, with a broad muscled chest and shoulders, a trim waist and a firm tight behind. Longish, curly dark hair, large brown eyes, and a deep cleft in his chin accented his almost roguish facial features. Jack had been a very attractive man, but what I found unnerving was how much I resembled Emily Robards, the girl in the photographs.

After dinner, I put on my jacket and went for a walk down by the lake. As I walked along the shore, I thought about Jack and Emily Robards. He had loved her dearly, and the loss of her and their unborn child had torn at his heart and his mind.

I'm no expert on ghosts and hauntings, but don't most spiritualists (is that the right term?) believe that some spirits may stick around if they have an unfinished message or business they still need to take care; is it possible that Jack was bound to this cabin for some reason? You know, he had something he needed to do and couldn't move on until he had resolved that business? Isn't that the standard explanation?

I wondered what his unfinished business could be.

*****

I was dripping wet from the shower, standing in front of the bathroom mirror, marveling at how big I seemed to have gotten in just the last few weeks. As I turned to pick up my hairbrush, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the reflection in the mirror of a man walking past the open bathroom door. Momentarily stunned, I stood there trying to figure out who it could have been. The figure had looked vaguely familiar, but no men other than my Dad even knew I was up here, except for Jim from the village. But he would have no business here, especially at this time of night.

"Jim . . . Jim," I called hesitantly, but there was no response. Putting a towel around me, I walked to the bathroom door and glanced up the hallway in the direction he had gone.

Taking a deep breath, I walked down the hall to the open door of my bedroom and cautiously went in. There, standing across the room with his back to me was the man.

"Jim, what are you doing here? How did you get in here? " I questioned feeling the anger and hearing the indignation in my voice. He had scared the crap out of me.

Holding the towel tightly around my naked and still wet body, I took a few steps toward him shouting, "Get the hell out of here, get out now or I'll call Sheriff Patterson!"

As the figure turned to face me, I stopped and gasped in surprise. It was the man in the newspaper photographs. It was Jack Robards. I had only seen the figure in the dim light of the bedroom, in a translucent state. Though I could not easily see through the diffused light of his translucency, his body had had substance, and I could feel and touch him. The entity standing in front of me appeared to be a real man.

"Jack?" I asked incredulously.

"Maggie, it's time," he said and this time, I could actually hear his voice.

"Jack, Jack what's happening?" I asked in a surprisingly calm, voice.

I hadn't been aware of him removing his clothes, but Jack was now naked, his cock already in full, threatening erection. He reached out and pulled my towel free, letting it fall in a heap at my feet. I stood obediently, my body already beginning to feel the first rush of sexual arousal.

"It's time," he again said as he gently pressed me to my knees in front of him and told me to suck him. With seemingly no will of my own, I did as told. I licked his pulsing cock, enjoying the seeping drop of pre-cum before pressing my head down so that the full length of his cock fit snuggly in my mouth. Jack wrapped his hands in my hair, and held my head firmly, not letting me release or pull away from his pole allowing him to thrust into my mouth until I heard and audible groan escape his lips.

I felt the swollen head of his cock rub against the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat. I struggled to suppress my gag reflex when he held my head down, forcing my mouth to encircle the base of his cock, his balls rhythmically slapping against my chin when he humped into my mouth. I felt his body tense and begin to shudder as he emptied his cum down my throat.

*****

Jack came around behind me and maneuvered me onto my hands and knees. He caressed and stroked my large protruding belly saying "the baby will be here soon," while pressing his hand tightly to my left side and smiling when he felt the baby move. Jack kissed my underbelly, then gradually got to his knees and began to rub his fully aroused cock between my ass cheek.

I slipped my hand between my legs and began to play with my clit, increasing the pressure on it as he continued to tease me from behind with the threat of slipping his swollen cockhead into me. My body began to buck when my orgasm spread through me in glorious waves. As my body spasmed, my thighs opened wider, and Jack pushed his cock deep into my wet pussy. With me there on my hands and knees, he caressed my swollen baby belly as he continued to pound into me, and in his sexual euphoria, he prepared to consummate our liaison. I heard him mumbling, "mine . . . mine," when he began to fuck me harder until with one, long, deep thrust he unloaded inside me covering my already ripening womb with his thick, warm, ghostly essence, as he screamed her name, "Emily, Emily, Emmmillllly."

"Oh, Jack . . . I love you, don't leave again, please stay with me." I heard the words, but it wasn't me saying them. As if I were in a trance, I could sense her spiritual being inside me and feel her unquestioning love for him.

"I love you, Emily, I love you more than I can ever say, he said. Please forgive me Em, I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me most. The grief and guilt of not being there for you and our baby were more than I could stand and I had to end the pain, I had to end it."

Jack rolled off Emily/Me onto his back pulling Emily/Me close to him so that her head rested on his shoulder.

"Em, I've missed you so . . . ." he began.

"Shhhhh, shhhh, don't say anything else," Emily/Me admonished him and lifted her mouth to kiss him.

"I've missed you too Jack," she said, slowly taking his swelling cock in her hand and stroking him.

Jack quickly became hard and went to mount Emily/Me, but she stopped him saying, "Jack, let me love you the way I always liked best."

Straddling her lover, Emily/Me placed Jack's cockhead against her tight, pussy and slowly pressed it inside her. Emily/Me inhaled and began to lower herself down Jack's rock hard dick. Jack looked up at her and marveled at the expression of pure, sexual bliss that lit up her face. He reached up and fondled her warm, white breasts, amazed at how long and hard her nipples were. Emily/Me leaned back and placed her hands on either side of Jack's legs thrusting her pregnant belly and pelvic area forward. Jack's mouth watered as he watched her engorged pink clit peek from under its hood each time she swayed her hips upward. Jack began lightly stroking along the sides of her clitoral shaft until her nub was fully exposed, hard and wet. Wetting his fingers, he traced circles around her clit until Emily/Me begged him to make her cum. When he finally gave in to her pleas, the resulting orgasm was exquisite torture, and she trembled and cried tears of pleasure and joy until she reluctantly pulled herself off his still pulsing cock.

As Emily/Me lay there curled on her side, Jack spooned behind her and eased his hard, dripping cock into her hot, wet pregnant pussy. Stroking her with slow deep thrusts, giving her his entire length Emily/Me moaned softly into the pillows as Jack pumped into her. Jack stroked faster and harder, and Emily/Me turned to face him and in a hushed, hoarse voice whispered, "I love you, Jack." When Jack erupted, he clung to Emily/Me coaxing a second orgasm from her.

*****

As we lay there entangled in each other's arms and legs, I felt Emily's essence slipping from me. I could still feel Jack's arm resting across my hip and shivered when the sound of his voice in my head said, "my Emily forgives me and knows that I have always loved her. My time here with you Maggie has sadly ended, but my time with my beloved Emily will now begin. Thank you, Maggie."

I felt Jack's corporeal weight lift from the bed, and when I turned in his direction, I felt the tears start to well in my eyes as his form became more and more translucent, finally dematerializing into a swirling wispy, cloud, and then he was gone. The room seemed preternaturally quiet. As I looked around the room I began to cry; I felt empty, and knew I would miss him terribly, I owed him so much.

I turned off the lights and snuggled into bed feeling happy because Jack had been reunited with Emily and was no longer bound to his earthly unhappiness. I yawned deeply and closed my eyes giving myself over to sleep as contentment enveloped me.

12