The Power of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,866 Followers

The next morning Judy was emotionally neutral -- she simply felt nothing, no guilt, and no apprehension about having to face the men, assuming they would prefer to forget what had happened so the embarressment would be mutual. She dressed conservatively. She made the tea but shouted that it was ready rather than take it to them; this morning there would be no light-hearted banter or flirting. The work was coming to an end -- maybe that was a good thing. Though she would miss the sort of fun they had in the early days, and the companionship, things had gone too far -- they had overstepped the line -- Judy had almost turned into a whore, a real slut-wife.

Throughout the day just a couple of words were exchanged in passing, even the lunch-hour was changed to avoid meeting in the kitchen. Judy watched the men take away most of their tools and equipment: she felt very sad. She went home. The following day she wasn't required at the Community Centre and went shopping to occupy her mind.

It seemed lonely and empty in the large rooms of the centre. During the last three days the members, eager to resume their activities had rallied round and tidied up the place; just for a change Judy had declined to offer her services. Today she had relented and agreed to come and open the place up because someone was due to call. Moping around the hall she heard footsteps and turned to see the expected visitor. What she actually saw were three visitors, the totally unexpected sight of Chip, Sparks and Ross. The men exchanged a few polite greetings with Judy before explaining that the centre's committee had a few criticisms about their work and they were here to rectify the matter.

"Well they won't pay us otherwise -- the nitpicking grumpy old gits!"

Judy laughed -- it felt just like old times.

"I'll leave you to get on with it," she said smiling.

The men too were being ultra polite and cautious, not completely at ease.

As the clock struck ten Judy filled the kettle and prepared tea, she stepped into the hall to find the men busy putting final touches to their work.

"Will you be here long enough to have some tea?" she asked.

Chip smiled at her from his ladder, "We were hoping you'd offer!" he said.

As the water boiled the men paraded into the kitchen.

"I believe the main man is coming in this afternoon to inspect before he signs up and authorises payment," Sparks told her.

"Oh really," said Judy, "I thought they were coming later this morning. So they're taking me for granted again expecting me to stay here most of the day."

"Well they called us just before we arrived," said Chip, "They'll be no one here until this afternoon."

"Well they failed to inform me!" said Judy irritated.

"No one else will be here this morning," reiterated Sparks.

"Just us," said Judy quietly, looking thoughtfully at the teapot.

They were all stood in a sort of semi-circle with Judy leaning against the kitchen counter. The atmosphere changed as though charged by some force, like they expected, hoped, something was about to happen. The phrases, 'no one else coming' 'just us here' caused Judy to look at the men in a certain anxious way. They all attempted to relax and sip their tea -- but the atmosphere stayed charged, the feelings it provoked didn't go away, they intensified.

"Have you much more to do?" Judy asked.

Ross had remained silent but had read the situation and understood.

"Nothing we wouldn't be able to catch up with -- before this afternoon."

He stared into the eyes of the slightly trembling housewife who held her teacup high to partly cover the anxiety on her face.

"Plenty of spare time then?" she observed with a voice that was shaky.

"Unless someone does arrive unexpectedly," Ross said with a smile that let Judy know that he knew what was going on her head, what thoughts were whirling around.

The tenseness almost cut through the air like a bolt of lightening. Judy's hands shook visibly and her cheeks flushed. The words came out without the usual control of her conscious rational mind, instead, with a wickedly crafty logic that sprung from a darker part of her subconscious that craved forbidden sexual pleasures.

"You could always go and lock the door -- make them phone to say they are here. But it seems if it will be after lunch when they come -- there is lots of time."

No one needed to ask the question -- time for what?

Chip and Ross silently started to take off their work-clothes while Sparks calmly went off to lock the doors. Judy shook even more as she placed down her cup and like the good housewife she was, gathered up the crockery in the sink, tidying up the kitchen. She only stopped when Ross placed his arms around her and gripped her breasts from behind. Leaning her head back she allowed him to nuzzle her earlobe before noticing that Chip was removing his trousers; the sight triggered off a powerful surge of sexual arousal. This is what she wanted -- she would deny it no longer.

As Sparks walked back into the room he was just in time to see Ross undo Judy's skirt and let it fall to the floor, she swayed gently looking down at her white panties visible under the dark nylon of her pantyhose, her white shirt hanging loose. As she looked up sparks saw her smile wickedly toward him.

"I would have worn stockings if I'd known you three were going to be here," she purred with her familiar coy girlish giggle.

Still, it pleased the men to fondle her thighs and backside over the smooth nylon of her pantyhose and tickle her between her legs, pulling her down onto their knees, taking turns to grope her unfastening her shirt, each one having time to strip off and display to her the magnificence of their stiff cocks. Judy handled each one eagerly feeling the hotness and hardness, kissing whichever man had her on his knee. She occasionally threw her head back so she could watch and encourage whoever sucked and licked her now bared nipples asking them in a whisper to bite too. There would be a hand down the waistband of her pantyhose making her cunt wet and ready -- Judy grinned softly conveying her feelings of pleasure enjoyed by the probing fingers. Poised on the end of someone's knee having her cunt felt and tits mauled she opened her mouth to accept the first hard cock between her lips. When they finally stood her up Judy knew it was time to take off her knickers.

Obligingly, while three stiff swollen cocks swung around her she bent and wriggled out of her hosiery and underwear. Naked save for her open shirt she placed her hands on her inner thighs and backed her bottom up against the kitchen table, spreading her legs, licking her lips as she gazed hungrily at the men.

The sheer force of the first cock as it entered her body sent her reeling backward over the table but before a sound could come out of her open mouth it was filled by another male organ that pumped in and out of her facial orifice just as hard as the one in her cunt. One of her hands was guided to the side and her fingers closed around the third shaft.

"Come on girl -- wank me!"

It was Ross -- again, he appeared to gain more of a turn on from watching and wanking -- that seemed to be his fetish. Judy was happy to oblige.

Copious amounts of sperm eventually filled her cunt and mouth and though the libido of the men inevitably ebbed away Judy remained laid on the table daring to let her fingers touch her swollen vulva -- she really needed more.

"We'd better get the work done!" uttered a suddenly conscientious Chip.

They left a smiling Judy in the kitchen, to regain her composure and clean up.

It was shortly passed noon when the men, for the very last time gathered up their tools. Judy stood nearby just observing. Ross came by her side and motioned her to follow him into the kitchen.

"Look, here's my number," he said pushing a piece of paper into her hand, "Call me sometime -- we'll get together -- for just a drink if that's what you want. It's been great being with you."

Judy accepted his number and smiled, glad things remained casual and nothing was getting pushy or heavy.

"It's been great for me too," she admitted, her coyness returning.

They kissed passionately.

"I've been a very naughty girl, letting you do all that to me!"

Ross laughed softly, "Yeah, you deserve a good spanking!" he joked, "Naughty girls should be spanked."

Judy's face changed and he looked perplexed.

She hid her face in his chest before she spoke, not wanting him to see her reddening cheeks

"Pity you haven't more time -- then you could give me what I deserve."

Ross was taken aback, "Give you a spanking?"

He saw Judy's head nod, but she didn't want to look him in the eye.

"Yeah -- like you all did the first time -- when I was bent over the counter."

"You liked that?"

Judy was genuinely embarrassed to admit it.

"Yeah."

Ross felt his cock rise and Judy felt it press into her tummy. She felt her skirt being slowly pulled up.

He whispered in her ear, "Well, I suppose I could find time to show you what happens to naughty girls."

Judy squealed with anticipated excitement when Ross turned her round and bent her over the counter. He slapped her arse twice making her squirm and moan. It suddenly became evident to Ross that Judy expected more than a few light slaps on her rump; he was astonished

"Would you like it harder?" he asked, now greatly aroused.

Judy, already very excited and turned on quietly said yes, then added, "Pull my knickers down!"

Ross continually brought his hand down on her bottom whacking her on alternate cheeks. Judy didn't know why she liked it so much but she did. At first it hurt, it stung, it made her wince, but gradually that developed into a burning sensation, then she felt a real powerful but odd sexual pleasure as her arse became glowing and warm. Like the effects of a drug she got used to the dose and wanted more, in this case, the sharper the whack, the more intensely exquisite the afterglow.

"Please!" begged Judy breathlessly; "Ask the others to come in -- please -- fuck me while you spank me -- like you did the first time!"

The other two men had heard the request; they were already stood in the room.

Astounded and surprised by Judy's seemingly out of-character behaviour Chip and Sparks could only look on in disbelief -- until the sight of the housewife's anus, opening and closing as her bottom reacted and recoiled to the smacking, made their lust rise. Chip was the first to lunge forward and ram his cock deep into Judy's gaping vagina, thrusting his hips for all he was worth while smartly whacking her wobbling buttocks when Ross stood back.

The fact became clear to all that the once shy retiring housewife had discovered she had a sexual fetish, perhaps two; she liked to be spanked, and liked to be submissive. Ross cottoned on quickly and knew she had a third fetish -- she liked multiple sex-partners - Judy enjoyed being gang-banged.

At one point a cock was in her cunt and the hands of two different men slapped her arse and thighs hard while her nipples were given some very rough treatment, a cry of pain was followed by a moan of depraved pleasure. When all three men ejaculated and their cocks could do no more they continued to spank her, fingers invading her holes. Judy cried out particularly loudly when a finger met her recoiling arse and pushed up into her anus as her brown hole opened -- the cry of shocking surprise as the finger entered her arse was followed by a long moan that ended in a drawn out 'Oh yeahhhhhhhh!' uttered in a very dirty and perverted tone.

The episode ended when the overexcited and inexperienced young housewife lost control of her bladder and simply froze remaining bent over the counter in a wide legged stance her naked red and tender arse pushed back while she pissed on the floor between her legs, wetting her discarded underwear. Judy was very aware that the three men were stood silently staring.

In the aftermath Judy felt astonished by her actions and ashamed, though the men had been considerate enough to leave her be and disappear out of the room before she had straightened up. When she came back from the ladies room she found the mess had been cleaned up and a note left on the table informed her that the guys had gone for some lunch: there was a postscript that read; 'Thanks -- it was great. Hope we meet up again, don't lose my number, Ross.'

Judy placed her wet tights and knickers in a plastic bag and went off home. Someone else would have to play janitor that afternoon.

At home that evening Judy examined her burning arse cheeks through the mirror. It may have been just her imagination but she thought she caught a glimpse of Ben passing the bedroom door as she held her skirt high looking over her shoulder. When she later walked into the kitchen however it was not her imagination that the dirty laundry basket had been disturbed and the articles were in a different order -- her wet underwear, that she had hidden were now lying on the top. She shivered with fear knowing that Ben not only may have seen her sore red backside but also had discovered and examined her piss-soiled garments.

He came to her that evening as she prepared for bed. Without saying a word he forced her to lean over the chair and fucked her from behind. He asked no questions or made any comment. Ben had never before carried out such an act. Judy was left confused, her head reeling, and full of uncertainties.

Quin
Quin
1,866 Followers
12