The Power of Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,861 Followers

On opening her tear-filled eyes she saw two naked men with stiff dicks; her torturers had undressed. Distressed she cried out and begged for the whip when the feather once again caused her to writhe and itch; a mouth was fastened around her right nipple, biting and sucking. Feeling the hot hardness of a cock against he thigh she longed for it to enter her hole. That would do the trick; that would ease the itch. Mentally she begged for the cock to fill her hole -- to fuck her hard and fast.

"Time for change!" announced Les.

When Judy's hands were freed she pleaded that she be allowed to go home. To her sheer horror the fold-up bench came crashing down and she was spun around. Now she fought hard but to no avail.

"My husband will be waiting for me!" she sobbed.

Forced over the bench, backside facing the men, her hands were again shackled making it impossible for her to move.

"Please don't spank me, don't whip me - please don't mark me!"

The torn gusset of her pantyhose was ripped apart exposing her rump.

She broke down totally sobbing her head off when the other evil, the feather, smeared some substance along her slit and teased inside her cunt lips. The burning itch was more intense than before making her buck her arse as high as her restraints allowed. She needed relief -- and eventually it came.

"Yes!" she screamed, "Harder -- fuck me harder. Push it right up me! Yes, more! Oh thank you!"

The itch was beginning to ease, replaced by an insatiable hunger, a need for cock. Judy moaned and groaned, begged and pleaded. After Les ejaculated inside her he stood to one side watching the woman's arse wriggle and gyrate; still she itched, still she needed something to alleviate the torment. It came in the form of a slap of a flat leather belt against her throbbing cunt lips -- the stinging pain eased the itch -- the itch in turn countered the sharpness of the sudden pain when the belt was smartly flicked against her tender parts.

In time the sensitivity of her rear end numbed and there came a warm glow that brought a sexual pleasure that sent delightful waves of joy surging through her every fibre. When the second cock entered her hole she wailed like a banshee tightening her sore vaginal muscles around the shaft; she laughed, she giggled, she demanded more. A cry echoed through the rafters of the old roof sounding both perverted and demented -- the shy housewife had reached the pinnacle of joy, erupting into probably the most exquisite of orgasms she had ever experienced.

On the rooftop car park of the shopping mall Les helped the housewife to her vehicle.

"I'm not sure I ought to be driving," she said, still subdued, "You should not have drugged me!"

"But I didn't," insisted Les, "Honestly. It was hardly a drug -- just something that helped you to relax. Whatever else happened in your head was of your own doing; perhaps it was your way of coping with your desire to want to submit. You were never the desperate woman pleading for her honour or her life Judy," Les gave a sarcastic laugh, " Lets face it -- you worried more about your pantyhose and whether your husband might find them ripped. What does he do -- examine your underwear?"

Judy smiled and gave the man an ironic grin.

"Actually -- yes!"

Judy drove home with a blank mind.

Walking into the house, she had already decided the pointlessness of evasiveness or attempting a futile defensive battle of wits: this situation with her husband could not go on.

A voice from behind caught her attention.

"You spend your leisure time in any way you care to -- but if these little adventures of yours continue to clash with our mealtimes then it will become quite tiresome. Anyway, aren't wives like you supposed to be a little more discreet, a little less obvious?"

The cold sharpness of the snide remark cut into her grating her every nerve end. She turned to see Ben rise from his armchair, shake his head slowly and dismissively then approach her.

"You've been to have a rough and tumble with your gang of male pals I see!"

Judy winced and snapped out, 'No!'

"Really!" came the unconvinced retort.

"I met someone in town actually," said Judy trying to sound just as haughty as her husband, "We spent some time together."

"How remarkable," remarked Ben scornfully, "That every time you venture out you seem to meet males who appear to lead you astray!"

Without warning Ben took a rapid step forward and lifted her skirt: the sight of her torn pantyhose took him by surprise.

"Even more remarkable," he added, though with some loss of smugness and superior confidence, "That these men all have a penchant to want to handle you with a measure of aggression. Coincidence?"

Judy was at the end of her tether. She took a deep breath and let rip.

"Well, let me enlighten you Ben! You seem to be unusually talkative this afternoon -- and inquisitive. Let me fill in some of the blanks. You see -- I first met today's man when another friend drove me into a factory yard where we could have some privacy...

Apart from going into detail over the finer points of how she actually had sex Judy told almost everything. To rile Ben even more she faked an air of indifference, sitting in a chair, sliding her feet apart, opening her thighs wide to show her husband the full extent of her ripped and ruined hosiery.

"It was a very strange item of furniture Ben," she goaded, when she reached the latter part of her story, "For fun -- because Ben, I can be a fun person with the right people - I agreed to take part in a demonstration and act the part of a 'victim' -- but well... as you can see, things got somewhat out of hand. Though the photographs will look very interesting!"

"So -- he took pics as well!" Ben's glottal mutterings betrayed his sense of unease and shock.

"He? Sorry -- did I forget to mention that he phoned a friend who brought a camera? Having a third person there to take the snaps meant the pictures show quite a lot of, let us say - action. But I do apologise very sincerely -- I'm very sorry that my fun has caused your evening meal to be served later than the appointed and regular time!"

Judy waited for Ben to either explode or shrivel up and break down. His coldness and ability to stay unemotionally detached from thorny and tough situations was legendary -- but surely this time he would fall from his pedestal. Victory however, wasn't going to be so easily won.

Ben, who had also sat down, looking casual and relaxed, placed his forefinger over his chin, in thoughtful contemplation. He placed the business papers he had been studying face down on the coffee table; they formed details of the amount of funding that the charitable foundation set up by his company was about to offer to fiancé the restoration of some very unusual Victorian antiques. Most would be displayed in a small museum open to the general public; however, Ben was aware that several items had been included whose viewing would be restricted - private invitation only. This part of the deal was due to the whims of Ben's employer, the head of the company and a tight knit little clique of executives and friends. Ben happened to be one of a small number of people privy to this most secret part of the arrangement.

"Didn't you ever wonder why your first friend chose that particular factory yard? Was it purely coincidence that its owner should just happen be on hand to enjoy the spectacle? Coincidence too that instead of challenging intruders he was the sort who found pleasure from watching and indeed responding favourably. It's very apparent that you enjoyed having him as an audience whilst you indulged in the sex act.

Is it also just coincidence that suddenly in your life you meet another man, apparently quite unconnected with the others, who happens to run into friends who, amazingly, are seasoned seducers -- lucky enough to meet a willingly submissive creature such as you?"

"Don't call me a creature!" said Judy through gritted teeth.

"Has the thought not struck you that you may have been manipulated -- that the man who took you to the yard may have already been acquainted with the watching factory owner -- that all the men may know each other. Perhaps they are all just using you -- like a sex toy -- tossing you around like a rag doll. Are you not a very simple and gullible woman?"

Judy tenaciously denied any such thing, becoming annoyed and frustrated that Ben still seemed to have the upper hand. She failed to react to Ben who suddenly loomed over her chair until her hair was roughly grasped in his left fist and her face pulled toward his midriff where his right hand was unzipping his fly-hole.

"You have developed a longing, a compulsion, which excites and delivers a pleasure you find impossible to resist." The man forced his erect penis deep into her mouth. "It's an activity that's considered shocking and forbidden for a married woman." His thrusting hips pushed the tip of his cock to the back of her throat making her gag. "I will allow you to carry on indulging in your new pleasure -- not least because it makes you more interesting and intriguing. In every other way you behave satisfactory -- an efficient housekeeper and a wife who knows when to stay in the background and when needed, be an ideal hostess."

The peculiar and eccentric man fucked the face of his wife as though her mouth was a cunt.

"I have to admit," he panted breathlessly, "That I never suspected you would enjoy sex in any other way than what's considered conventional; the red stripes on your backside spoke volumes. You will tell me the details at a time I choose and have a desire to know. You can continue to meet other men -- you will -- continue to meet other men!"

Ben ejaculated filling Judy's gagging mouth with copious amounts of his sperm; she obeyed his order to swallow.

"Go and shower," he told his morally defeated wife, "We'll eat out -- it's too late to cook now."

Judy later found Ben standing by the bed placing her torn hosiery by an outfit he had chosen.

"You will wear the same pair of tights," he said.

"That's humiliating," she complained. "I'm not doing it!"

Forcing her to release the towel wrapped around her body Ben pushed her down on the bed.

"Humiliating?" he snarled, "You have the audacity to complain about being humiliated after what you've done?"

Judy trembled but defiantly smirked up at her husband.

"Not quite the same 'sort' of humiliation!" she told him in a hushed tone.

She watched Ben's eyes as he stared down at her naked torso, and then gasped when he rubbed her nipples through his fingers and thumbs. His hand then moved to his trouser zip, drew it down and fished inside to bring out his penis. Judy felt a thrill and took a deep breath.

"Yeah!" she hissed.

As his cock sprang out hard and ready she spread her thighs.

"Yeah -- fuck me!"

He grabbed her by the hair. She grinned and she voiced her words in a wicked sounding whisper.

"Fuck me hard Ben! I'll be a slut for you. I'll give you what you want."

Ben rammed into her, rattling the bed until the floorboards creaked and the very house vibrated.

"Bite my tits!" she begged.

For once her husband obeyed her orders.

In the restaurant Judy felt reassured knowing Ben was relaxed. Though she had remained adamant she wasn't going to wear the torn pantyhose she had compensated by giving Ben a treat; as they were about to step into the taxi she had hitched up her dress in a quite normal way then lifted it a great deal higher, up to her belly. Ben had seen only bare flesh aside from the straps of a suspender belt; Judy was venturing out without underwear.

As they studied the list of fine fare that the establishment had on offer Ben asked his wife: "What would you like to try?"

Judy caught his eye and gazed at him intently. "There are lots of things I'd like to try!"

Her words were spoken softly, almost hesitantly with an underlying knowledge of how wicked they might sound. She was not talking about the menu.

Quin
Quin
1,861 Followers
12