The Power of Pleasure

Story Info
Businesswoman finds herself under vampire's control.
2.7k words
4.4
77.4k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rushing sound of the pouring rain filled the room as Monica stepped out of the steady flood falling outside and into the cool, dark, quiet of her entryway. Tired and covered in water, she stepped out of her high-heeled shoes and hung her wet coat on the rack near the door. Slamming the door on the noise and wet, she walked slowly toward her bar to get a drink. Monica ran her hand through her honey blond hair, fluffing its damp curls. It was well after seven in the evening, and she had had a very stressful day.

She grabbed a shaker and poured pre-made margarita mix into it from the fridge behind the bar, following it with a heavy shot of tequila. Leaning heavily on the bar, she used one hand to undo the top few buttons on her blouse, exposing the lily-white bra she wore underneath. Even with her coat on, it had still gotten wet, so she needed to take it off and hang it to dry. As far as she knew she was alone in the large apartment, so she stripped it off, picked up her margarita glass, and walked slowly to her bedroom. Entering her bedroom, she moved to her closet.

Suddenly her lights went out, and with a curse she stepped back to her light switch to flip it back and forth with no result. Hanging her shirt on the closet door, she unhooked her bra and laid it on her laundry basket, then stepped out of her skirt. No point in being in her wet skirt any longer. Especially with the lights out, her neighbors weren't going to be seeing her walking around her apartment naked. Wearing only her garter belt, panties, and stockings, she walked back to the bar for a refill. It was refreshing to feel her large firm breasts swing and move as she walked back across the large, dark living room.

As she approached the bar, her toes encountered some water on the floor, and she shook her head, berating herself for dripping so much on her expensive carpet. At the bar, she found the shaker by feel, and poured the rest of her batch into the glass. A breath of air at her back set the hair on her neck and head on end, and suddenly she knew she was not alone in the darkened room.

As quietly as she could, she felt around for a flashlight, and didn't find the one she normally kept there. Panic gripped her, and she began to be frantic. With iron strength, someone grabbed her shoulder and pulled her out from behind the bar. She felt herself being spun around, and in the dim illumination from a passing car outside on the street, she looked into the eyes of a tall, well built man. His hair was light colored, and almost shoulders length.

Even though the face vanished once more into the darkness around them, she felt compelled by its serene beauty. She felt her skin grow hot, and the blood rushed to her face as she realized that he had just looked at her mostly nude body in the soft light. She tried to pull her hands away from his hands to cover herself, but could not pull away from his solid grip. If it had not been for his hands on her wrists, she would not have known he was standing in front of her, he was that still. He released her wrists, and stepped up close to her. Her mind screamed to her to run, to strike out, anything. Her body did not respond to her commands, and with growing panic, she knew she was not in control of it any longer.

With a slight shove, the strange man pushed her over to the couch, and slid his hand along her jaw, tracing her neck down to her shoulders. She whimpered quietly at his touch, and to her surprise it was more expectation his intensions than in fear at what he might do to her. Her body felt electric, and the sensation of being able to feel all of her skin at once brought a shudder to her. Her eyes flew wide in the darkness, and she writhed on the couch, shocked by the sensations she was feeling. Never before had she felt so alive, so aware of everything around her. The cool air embraced her skin, the soft couch caressed her skin, and the trail of her hair tickled her shoulders. The garter belt was soft and slightly scratchy. Her hose stroked her thighs as she moved, and her satiny panties teased the now ultra sensitive lips of her vagina.

The man let his hand travel down her body, slowly touching all her soft feminine curves. As he slid his fingers over her now erect nipples, she arched her back, searching for more contact, amazed at the need that was consuming her. Sharp fingernails traced along her belly, and she shuddered as she felt her panties part like soft paper under the knife-like edge that slid under them. Monica was amazed as she felt them fall away, and fear tickled at the back of her mind, afraid that he would use the knife on her he had used on the underwear. With his fingers so close to her sex, her groin seemed to pulse with a life of it's own, and an unbelievable heat had begun to build inside of her. She could feel the juices coating her insides, and the need for fulfillment ached through her.

Lust coated her body, and she felt at a loss as he stepped away from her. Her hands, suddenly free, caressed her hot, throbbing skin. She could not believe how good it felt to touch herself, and the mere act of sliding her own manicured fingers along her face and neck sent shivers of pleasure through her. Mewling softly, she reached down and cupped her full, heaving breasts, flicking the nipples. Monica had never felt her body so alive, so awake to the pleasure of touch. Shudders of ecstasy shook her, and her mewl became a gasp of amazed shock, as her hands pinched her nipples hard, fully aware that it had not been herself who controlled them.

That's right my dear. The Voice said.Having looked into your eyes, I can bring you much pleasure, whether you want me to or not. You may call me Master. You have nothing to fear, I have only your best interests at heart.

She realized that the words had not been spoken out loud, and the only sounds in the room were of her frenzied hands caressing her own skin. Firmly pressing her hands to her ribs, she slid them down along the line of her body, until she touched the tops of her thighs. The sensation of sliding her own nails along the inside of her thighs made her quake with approaching orgasm! She had not even touched her hot, wet vagina and already she shook with tremors of pleasure.

Suddenly, a force stopped her hands. They stayed pressed firmly on the insides of her thighs as though ropes of steel bound them. She moaned in frustration, her body aching with the need for contact with her aroused sex. The sound of soft cloth rubbing together came to her ears, and she felt the cool touch of lips to her neck. Soft nibbles and licks made her quiver. Her body tried to arch up to meet the person hanging over her, to no avail. Only her neck could make contact, and the rest of her body became even more alive with this sensory denial. Rough, strong hands slid along her arms, as his tongue worked its way down her shoulder, and along the clavicle. Whimpers of pure lust came out of her, and her breath came in quick, sharp gasps.

Only her head was free to thrash now, as she shook with anticipation as the stranger worked his way down to her heaving bosom. Soft licks left her skin on fire. Lower and lower, until his mouth hovered around her throbbing nipple. The areola felt the first tentative touch of his tongue, and it was with a sob that she felt him begin to take her engorged tip into his mouth. Her whole being was focused on that one source of contact, and all her shuddering energy reached a razors' width of falling into the abyss of no return. She could feel him sucking her nipple deep into his mouth. A sudden sharp pain hit her mind, as she felt sharp teeth pierce her skin, and orgasm wracked her body. Unbelievable pleasure washed over her, and her mind seemed to roll like a fish caught in tumultuous surf. Out of control, she screamed with pleasure, and found that her hands were free to grasp the man by the head and hold him at her quaking breast, unwilling to let the pleasure stop. Slowly the pleasure abated, until in a deep fog, she noticed that the lights had come back on. Looking down at her breast, she saw the beautiful man, his face contorted in pleasure. He removed her hands gently, and leaned back on his toes.

Looking down at her breast, she noticed two tiny puncture marks near her nipple, which still throbbed with pleasure. A little blood leaked away from it, but somehow Monica could not bring herself to care. She sat forward and reached for this man who had brought her such pleasure. If he could do that by merely sucking on her nipple, she couldn't wait to find out what he would do when he made love to her.

She leaned forward and kissed him, her mouth hungrily attacking his. She could taste the slightly metallic taste of her blood there. Their tongues dueled heatedly, and a quiet, solitary part of her mind noted the fangs she found in his mouth. Her passion did not flag at all though, her need for his manhood was too encompassing.

The vampire undid his pants while she unbuttoned his shirt. As they kissed, she pushed the silk shirt off his broad shoulders, sliding her hands along his smooth alabaster skin. Monica slid her hands down along his hips, until she could feel his penis in her hand. She sat back and swallowed hard, he was large. Not massive, but larger than any man she had been with in her life. He was at least nine inches long, and thick as large cucumber.

Their eyes met once more, and once again she could feel the heat begin to fill her body. Monica pushed him back, laying his amazing body out on the floor for her to look at. Pressing herself on him, she began to lick and suck his shoulders and chest, as his hands caressed her face and tangled in her hair. She found his scent intoxicating, like roses and fine wine mixed together. Her mouth moved down his body, nuzzling his tiny red nipples that crinkled and got hard at her nearness. She touched the downy soft hair that covered his chest, and she licked along its edge, enthralled with the feel of his skin on her tongue.

Just below his belly button she came to his throbbing maleness. She avoided its shining whiteness, kissing her way down alongside it. Approaching the base of his erection, she licked her way around it, bringing the first sound she had from her visitor. She softly tongued his testes, taking them into her mouth, one at a time. This was the first time she had ever done anything like this, but it seemed the most natural thing in the world to her at the moment. Slowly she began to lick and suck her way back up the length of his manhood. As she approached the crown, she took his length in her hand, and gently licked around its circumference. Another groan came softly from the man in her grasp.

Gently she took him in her mouth, pushing his foreskin back with her fingers, sucking his large round form into her hot, wet mouth. She worked her mouth down over him, working her tongue around his form, using it to tickle and entice. Slowly she worked him deeper into her throat, getting the first half in before coming up for air. Again she pushed her mouth down, trying hard to get his whole length in. Again she failed, coming back up for air. Determination filled her, and she pushed down, angling her neck as she felt his length pass her gag reflex, and she took him deep into her throat. She felt joy at the feel of his pubic hair against her nose, amazed that she could take the full length. A gasp of surprise came from the man under her, and it was with great pride that she began to fuck the entire length of his cock in and out of her throat, coming up for air in between, learning how to move her tongue around him, to use it to give him more pleasure. His penis began to throb and pulsate, and she knew that she could make him orgasm like this very quickly, and the thought of it was making her pussy smolder with heat and passion.

Suddenly she was forced to pull up off him, as he exerted his mental control over her. A wave of intense sensation spilled through her, and she fell forward onto him. Like a rag doll, she was lifted and laid on the soft-carpeted floor. Her tremors had not ceased when she felt him position his lance at her opening. When the tremors stopped, she put her hands on his forearms, as the head of his huge cock split her lips. She could feel her copious fluids sliding down the cheeks of her ass as he slid into her. Monica was not sure she could take all of him to begin with. He was just so...large.

Her lover pushed the first half of himself into her, then pulled back out slowly, letting her feel him leaving her. She moaned in frustration as her need to be filled was being frustrated. Just as he was about to fully leave her, with a thrust of hips he slid back inside, pushing and inch farther this time. Her vaginal muscles tight with protest at the invasion, her nerves shouting at the pleasure he was bringing to her. Distantly she identified a whining moan as a sound coming from her own throat. Again he pulled back almost to the point of pulling completely out before sliding his length even deeper into her vagina. Never had a man touched her where he was filling her. Echoes of ecstasy rocked through her body, as with each stroke her orgasm built, her body getting tight like a fiddle string ready to be stroked to perfect music. With a shock she felt him rub his pelvic bone against her engorge clitoris, and her orgasm began to rock her body. She had his full length inside her, filling her up! She cried out in shock at the power of the feeling shooting through her, and with amazing strength and speed, he began to fuck her.

Wave after wave of pleasure shot through her, from her completely filled pussy all the way up her body. Her nipples shot sensation through her where they rubbed against his downy chest hair, her hands running alongside his perfect chest, urging him on. He fucked her hard until her orgasm began to retreat, letting it simmer down before changing his pace, rolling his hips and staggering his thrusts, which began another ascent of pleasure before the other had slipped totally away. Her blue eyes wide with shock and awe at what her body was doing, she began a sobbing wail of pleasure. She locked eyes with the vampire thrusting into her.

"You may enjoy yourself now my sweet, but in the future you will beg me for this kind of release. So cum, and tomorrow, we will begin your training."

Her orgasm was powerful, and the feel of release spiraled out of control, until she slipped over the edge of consciousness. Her last thought was that for this kind of pleasure she would do almost anything. A chuckle in her mind answered her;You will do anything I wish. And then all was darkness.