The Power of Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
Monica brings home two more.
2.8k words
4.52
34.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the third installment to Monica's story. If you have not read the other two, I suggest you do so. This was finished because of an email I received recently begging me to do so. I had the beginnings done but had been procrastinating. So here you folks go, I hope you enjoy it. I enjoy writing them...)

Lisa decided on the way down in the elevator that Monica needed to get them both a cab. The way Monica's boobs bounced and swayed under her blouse got the attention of every male who walked by them, not to mention one or two of the women. On top of her jiggling top, Monica's nipples were still fully at attention and poking out her thin blouse material. A cabby practically wrecked when Monica stepped to the curb and yelled for the taxi.

Monica crawled into the cab first, Lisa sliding her middle finger along Monica's exposed slippery vagina as her boss got into the cab. Monica moaned involuntarily and shuddered. The buxom blond almost pushed herself back onto the wonderful feeling finger probing her throbbing slit. The dark headed woman slapped Monica on her bare butt, making the blond squeal and jump with shock. With a smirk Lisa got in and closed the door, making eye contact with the driver as he checked the two of them out in his rear view mirror.

The driver was of medium build with dark close cut hair and light blue eyes. His face had a shadow of a beard with a strong nose and chin. He wore a silvery jacket with "Independent Taxi" written in dark blue lettering across the back. A lit cigarette hung from his lips, and his face maintained a bland expression though Lisa was sure that he knew what she had been doing to her boss's pussy just a second ago.

"Where to ladies?" He asked.

"Th-thirteen twenty Willow Lane." Monica stammered out trying desperately to cross her arms across her jutting nipples. Her face glowed red even in the darkened cab. She let out a sigh of relief when the driver dropped the car into gear and the overhead light dimmed out. However she could not suppress a moan as her dark haired companion lightly traced a fingernail along her neck and made lazy circles near her collar bone, steadily dropping lower and lower into the blond executives' blouse. As Lisa's hand caressed the top of Monica's breast, the blond woman could not help but surrender to the lust still coursing through her body. Lisa chuckled with pleasure as she cupped and squeezed her boss's breast, ending up tweaking the already swollen and sensitive nipple with her nails. Monica shuddered and squirmed, feeling her juices dribble down the crack of her openly exposed pussy and down the crack of her ass, pooling onto the seat underneath her.

"Lisa please!Do not tease me like this in front of the cabbie." Monica whispered to her secretary. Monica's shame was monumental at not being able to control her self, and she hoped that perhaps she could convince the dark haired woman into a little kindness.

"What is the matter My Slut, you don't like being all wanton and needy in front of a man now that you have shown me how uncontrollable your lust is?" Lisa said with a sneer, her voice loud and sharp, which brought the cabbies head up sharply, eyes darting to the mirror. "And you will address me as Mistress the rest of the night. I liked the sound of that."

"Yes Mistress, I will Mistress. No Mistress, please, I don't want to degrade myself like this, please!" Monica whimpered out as her Mistress started to unbutton the already loose blouse. Monica suddenly became aware of what the dark haired woman was doing and became stock still, her eyes wide in terror.

"What are you doing Mistress?" Monica asked, knowing very well what was happening but afraid to acknowledge it.

"I'm going to show him what nice breasts you have My Slut. The better those breasts will please me if they are hanging out in the open. Oh, and I want you to pull your dress up so that he has a full view of your pretty pussy. You may prop your leg up on the seat so that he can clearly see how pretty your little pink slit is." Lisa's voice had become a thing of steel as she asserted her will on the unwilling woman next to her. With a sob of shame Monica lifted her long muscled leg up and onto the seat exposing her throbbing womanhood.

The odor of an aroused woman permeated the cab. They rode in silence for a couple of blocks before the driver cleared his throat and tried to alternate between driving and looking in the mirror. "You ladies know how to get a man's attention. I haven't had anything this wild in my cab in a while." He said.

"Oh we haven't even begun to be wild." Lisa said with a smile. "I don't suppose you would trade our ride for a nice blow job would you?"

"I don't know..." The cabbie said, nearly hitting the cars in front of him as he stopped at the stoplight.

"Monica here would love to suck your cock I'm sure." Lisa said as she finished unbuttoning her boss's blouse and pulling it widely open. Using her finger Lisa swirled around the outside of Monica's nipple, causing the other woman to take a fast breath and hold it, eyes closed and tense. So aroused was Monica at this point that she barely heard the words of her secretary. Lisa's finger slid down and deftly found the dripping slit, coating the long red nailed finger in seeping sex juice, then lifting back to her boss's mouth.

"Suck it Slut. Suck it like a cock. I want you to work it like you want this finger to cum." Lisa commanded.

Monica's eyes flew open as her crimson mouth took the finger in and licked the salty, musky coating from it. A deep throated moan came from the suctioning mouth, and Monica's eyes slowly closed with the vision of this being a cock to be satisfied. Monica bobbed up and down several times on it before realizing what she was doing. Then the look of bliss that had hovered over her face was replaced by guilt and shame.

"How about that blow job Mister?" Lisa asked, glancing quickly at the cabbie before being once more engrossed by the show of Monica sucking her finger.

"It looks like she is sure getting into sucking your finger." the cabbie laughed. "My cock is sure hard watching her doing that. I can imagine what it would feel like on my cock. When I stop at the next light she can get up here and earn your ride."

"Monica when the driver stops again, I want you to go up front and suck his cock like you have been sucking my finger. Do you understand?" Lisa told her boss.

"Yes Mistress." Monica whispered, after pulling her mouth off of Lisa's finger.

When the cab stopped at the next light, Monica jumped out of the back and into the front. Lisa leaned forward to see Monica feverishly unzipping the cabbies pants. Out popped a large cock. The man was circumcised and long, perhaps as thick as four fingers pulled together. Monica sucked around the head, swirling her tongue and then slowly working it farther and farther into her mouth, having trouble getting it all in. The cabbie sucked in a sharp breath. His large hand wrapped itself in her hair, and he began using this hold like a handle, forcing her to bob on his cock to his rhythm. At first this scared Monica, but quickly she found this very sexy and arousing. A rising moan once more emanated from the young woman's throat.

Monica was greatly enjoying having her mouth used, much to her shame. Her large breasts swung in time with her head bobbing on the cock, nipples lightly grazing the seat, making them ach with lust. A squeal of surprise came from her as Lisa slid two fingers into her exposed pussy. Monica became even more energetic, feeling a growing need to suck the seed from the man in her mouth. The moan that had been became a growl of hunger after the fingers began stroking the already inflamed clit. As the cabbie began to throb and pulse in her mouth, Monica felt herself begin to once more crescendo but was once more held away from an orgasm by the command of the being waiting for her in her house.

Watching the woman in his lap begin to shake and shiver in his lap, the cabbie began a solid groan of his own. Using the wad of hair in his hand, he forced Monica's face down on his cock, forcing its whole length into her mouth and down her throat. Feeling her hot lips and tongue engulfing him completely, the cabbie began to squirt load after load of hot jism down Monica's throat. Monica had no choice but to swallow the whole load, or choke. Unlike what she thought, the taste of his jism was sweet to her. Monica found that she really liked the flavor of the man in her mouth, and it satisfied a craving that she had not known she had. It did not however let her orgasm like she badly needed.

The cab pulled up in front of thirteen twenty Willow Lane as Monica feverishly cleaned the man's cock. Her pussy was loving the fingering it was getting, but more than anything else at this moment Monica just needed to reach orgasm. It clouded her mind totally. Pulling off the cock, Monica sat up and french kissed Lisa, sucking on the other ladies tongue in a needy fashion. "Please come into the house. I need to cum so bad, I want to have you both fucking me. Please!" Monica said panting as she broke the kiss and looked at the cabbie. Raw need was painted plain on the executives face.

The cabbie grinned wolfishly. "How can I turn down an offer like that?"

The closer Monica got to her master, the more an ambience of lust covered her. Virtually no part of her normally conservative demeanor remained. All that was left was her hunger for sex. The only thing that Monica could concentrate on was her need to orgasm.

Giggling the threesome stumbled into Monica's house. Lisa was undressing as fast as she could, while Monica once more fell to her knees and began sucking the cabbie again in a need for his beautiful cock to come to life once more. By the time the door had swung closed, both women were on their knees encouraging the man to become engorged once more. Sucking and stroking him, their hands wandered over each others bodies as well, cupping full breasts and pinching nipples fingers slid over swollen vaginas

"M-m-my name is Steven." The cabbie said as the two women undressed him and applied them selves to his quickly rising meat.

Monica rolled onto her knees and looked over her shoulder. "Please fuck me! I need to feel your cock in me so badly!" Monica begged. Tears literally were filling her eyes as she said it, so great was her need. Steven couldn't look at the awesome tight butt displayed to him and turn it down. Getting down on his knees Steven rubbed himself along her slit, lubing his large cock up. Monica couldn't take much of that, forcing herself back onto his cock. A sigh came from her mouth as Monica took his length into her sopping box. With a grunt the man began to fuck Monica with a real passion. Having cum once already, Steven was able to pound this tight pussy with a fervor that he would not have been able to maintain otherwise for very long without cumming all over the quivering cheeks in front of him.

"Ohhhhh god is feels so good. Your cock is wonderful. Oh shit! Ohhhh I love it! :Yes, yes keep fucking me like that. I am so ready. Oh please! I need to cum. Please master they are here, let me cum please!!" Monica began to sob and bite her lip, a strange sensation taking over her.

You May Cum now. You have more than fulfilled my expectations for today pet.The vampire released something in her body and Monica was washed with a tremendous orgasm. As her pussy began to contract and spasm Steven grabbed her hips and held on. Copious amounts of fluid ran out of her cunt. Monica couldn't believe the way she felt. Waves of sensation crashed over her, making her senses overload. Monica grunted and squealed for several seconds before coming to a shivering halt, hanging her head and gasping for breath.

Lisa and Steven didn't know what to make of this display of lust. A musky, heady odor suffused the room. Lisa found herself casually stroking her own clit, her other hand resting on Steven's ass, where she had been encouraging him to fuck her boss.

A wicked look filled Lisa's eyes. Lying down under Monica Lisa used her fingers to begin stroking Monica's clit. Monica's eyes flew open, and once more the controlled woman began to shake. With her middle finger on Monica's clit, Lisa took one of Monica's hanging nipples into her full mouth. Monica couldn't do anything other than whisper "Oh my gawd..."

Steven was totally in awe at the sexuality of the two women in front of him. Getting an idea the cabbie used a finger to scoop the copious fluid coming from the woman in front of him, then began to lube up her ass hole. Monica's eyes flew open in shock and fear. The word "Please..." escaped her Before she could get any farther Steven had begun to work his large cock into Monica's puckered hole. The head of his cock popped past her sphincter muscle, where he paused to let it stretch and get accustomed to the girth that it now held. Then with slow strokes Steven began to work his cock deeper into Monica's ass.

Lisa continued to toy with her boss's clit, alternating between the left and right nipple. Now that Monica's pussy was empty, Lisa would slide one or two fingers into the gaping hole, listening with excitement to the rising speed of the blond woman's breathing. Turning around, the brunette repositioned herself, and commanded "Eat my cunt Slut!" Monica dipped her head and began to lick and suck her secretaries pussy. The cock in her ass was like a bar of hot metal at first, and then began to change into a force of liquid lust thrusting and withdrawing from her virgin ass. Lisa lifted her head and began to lick at Monica's twat, bringing yet another squeal from the blond.

With increasing speed and force Steven fucked Monica's ass. The blond woman for her part began to thrust back, taking all of the cock and begging for more. Monica once more felt the haze of lust taking her over as Lisa and Steven used her body for their pleasure. The manhood ravishing her ass was amazing, and her pussy twitched and shook as Lisa's tongue worked its magic on her.

"Wow! Your ass is fantastic." Steven grunted as he fucked her.

Lisa could see the cabbies nuts drawing up as he prepared to shoot his second load for the day. A haze of lust began to work on her also, as she found her hands reaching up to cup his sack with one hand while stroking Monica's breast with the other. Inarticulate noises came from both women, engrossed as they were with oral sex. Steven felt as if he had entered a sexual vortex, and as his pleasure grew, he was sucked in tighter. A heady rush engulfed them all, with an total loss of time and place happening as they rushed to orgasm.

Out of the darkness of the house stepped a man. Dressed in a clean white shirt and dark pants, the man reached out his hands, just hovering over the three coital partners. As his hands moved into position, the three began to cum simultaneously. Stevens cock pulsed and squirted another large load deep into Monica's ass. The feel of sperm shooting into her with its heat drove the blond over the edge with a sharp scream. Feeling both of her partners cumming triggered Lisa's orgasm and she feverishly fucked Monica's face. The three of them shook and twitched for several minutes before collapsing in an exhausted heap. Almost at once they were all sound asleep.

The vampire dropped his hands and smiled.