The Power of the Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
857 Followers

"No master," she said eyes cast down.

"Has anyone been to see him from the Temple to take offering?"

"The High Mother said we were only to visit the Duke at his or her request."

Could Gorin have been taken by the Goddess himself? He knew the histories spoke of it. A few times a champion was chosen. A warrior who was imbued with the will of the Goddess. A problem or an opportunity? God's who chose champions did so at risk to themselves which was why it so rarely happened. The exposure did not come without advantages. Champions were also much more than just men or women. The god or goddess bestowed some of their own power within that person. He would have to see this for himself. He would have Mensal arrange a meeting with the Duke when he was done with Natia.

He ran his hands up her arms, "you have done well child," she shivered under his touch. "Disrobe," he sat down in a chair and watched her undress. She was quite lovely. Her legs were long and shapely. The neatly trimmed red hair on her crotch stood in contrast to her pale skin. Janovic motioned her to come to him. She took two short steps and stood in front of him. Her eyes already burned with lust. He ran his hand up her inner thigh enjoying her gasp has he reached her already wet pussy lips. Her hands found his shoulders as she struggled to stay on her feet. Her hips moved against his fingers, "just a little whore, aren't you?"

He inserted his middle finger into her and curled it up towards the front of her body and slowly moved it in and out, "the only thing to satisfy your hunger is a nice cock, isn't that right little slut?"

"Yesss," Natia gasped as she felt the unnatural heat from his hand on and in her body.

He moved his hands to her hips and pulled her down until she was on her knees in front of him, "time for you to have some cock then." He undid his belt and untied his pants, freeing his half erect cock to the open air. He then reached around behind Natia's head and grabbed a handful of her red hair before pulling her towards his waiting cock. She greedily took it into her mouth and began to quickly piston her mouth up and down.

"That's it slut," he kept his hand on the back of her head even though there was no need to make her work any harder, "suck your master's cock well and perhaps he will let you take it in your pussy."

Natia moaned with her lips around his cock, "oh you'd like that wouldn't you? Just a little whore like your false goddess." Janovic knew the truth. His true master had told him the truth behind the Goddess and her power. His master had bestowed upon him a strength and power no man could match. Power to easily break a priestess like Natia. She had tried seducing him to serve her and the Temple. The Order would know if one of its members had been enthralled through any of the witches' magical items. They would know if one of their own had fallen under the power of the Goddess, but simply seducing a man, that would be undetectable. It was a vain attempt. Janovic had broken her and her ties to the Goddess. Now she was his.

He jerked her back by her hair, her chest heaved with the lust coursing through her. Her body's heat had risen beyond what was natural. Janovic's powers allowed him to stoke the flames of passion within her which he did liberally. He stood up and got behind her. He pushed her face down into the chair, her knees still on the floor. As he knelt down he began to rub the head of his now erect cock back and forth along her pussy lips.

"You think you deserve this cock?" he asked as he teased her pussy, taking extra care to rub the tip of his cock around her clit.

"Ye...yes," she moaned.

Janovic slammed a hand against her ass letting a heat that felt like an open flame spread over her right ass cheek. Natia cried out from the pain, "do you think you deserve this cock?" his other hand slapped her left ass cheek and she cried out again as she felt the burning set into her.

"No...no master," he could see a tear running down the side of her face. He stopped rubbing his cock against her and inserted it slowly, just past the head. Natia's whole body tensed as she felt him enter her. He stopped and slowly started fucking her with just the tip of his cock. When she tried to push back against him he slapped her ass again causing her to cry out again before slumping against the chair. Her hands gripped the arms of the chair, her red painted nails digging in, partially ripping the fabric.

He slowly fucked her with the head of his cock alone and Natia started begging, "please...please master," her voice came out raggedly as she laid against the chair.

"Please what slut?"

"Please fuck me master."

He started to slide a bit more of his cock in and out. He would give her a little more and wait for her to beg again before sliding in a bit more. After he did this a few times he plunged his cock all the way into her. He slammed into her over and over. Her cries of "yes master...yes master" echoing off the walls of his room. Her body was covered in sweat and then she began to cry out as an orgasm washed over her. He felt her thighs shivering around his cock as he slowly stopped thrusting into her.

Janovic stood up and grabbed her shoulders flipping her over. Standing astride her, he began rubbing his cock, feeling his orgasm build inside him. "Open your mouth slut," he said through gritted teeth as he felt the cum start to shoot out. He came all over her face and mouth. The danger with a priestess was always letting them take your ejaculation with their cunt. Passion was a dangerous weapon the priestesses used against unsuspecting men. As long as he controlled his passion, this little slut would always be his. As his orgasm subsided he lowered his cock into her still open mouth, "clean me up pet." Natia greedily took him into her mouth, sucking his cock clean. After she pumped his cock several times with her mouth he pulled it out of her mouth shoving her back against the chair.

Standing back, he pulled his fallen pants up and retied them before cinching his belt back in place. "Clean yourself up pet and get dressed, I have an assignment for you."

Natia got up and walked over to the nightstand against his bed on which rested a wash basin. She quickly cleaned herself and straightened her hair up before sliding her gown back up her body. Once dressed, she walked back over to stand in front of Janovic, her eyes making sure not to meet his.

"You are to find someone close to the Duke and make him yours. A personal guard, a servant, it matters not, as long as they can give me better information. Can you do this for me?"

Without looking up Natia nodded her head, "yes master."

"You still enjoy it don't you, breaking them?" He moved closer to her.

"Yes master," her body slouching more as she felt him move closer.

He reached down in between her legs, rubbing in between her thighs, "yes you like it," he smiled as she moaned and leaned into his hand, "just like you tried using your little slut slit to break me." He let a surge of heat flow from his hand into her causing her to cry out, "but you know better now, don't you my little slut?"

"Yes master," she said as the tears ran down her cheeks.

"This is your new task. Do not come before again until you have done what I asked. You are also not allowed to bring yourself to orgasm," he kept rubbing her. "I own your orgasms. Do you understand?"

She bit her bottom lip moaning, "yes master."

"That's right," he said taking his hand away, "now go do your master's bidding."

She backed away from him, "yes master," she said turning and walking unsteadily towards the bookcase in the back of the room. Reaching under one of the shelves she pulled on a lever upon which half the bookcase popped out from the wall revealing an opening behind it. She slipped through the opening and Janovic smiled at her receding form briefly before his mind started mulling over the news she had brought him. What problem was the Duke going to pose to his plans now that he might be a chosen of the Goddess? He would have to find out what the Duke was planning and either turn it to his advantage or find a way to eliminate the Duke.

jeb22
jeb22
857 Followers
12