The Power of Three Cunts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers

Hans plunged repeatedly into her, stretching her hole wide around his fuck stick. He felt his balls starting to boil and knew it wouldn't be long before he was filling her with his juices. "Fuck, cum again girl." He growled squeezing her tits hard. "Cum all over my fucking dick."

Phoebe was panting and mewling as she forced her body back against his powerful strokes. She felt her orgasm once again building fast and reaching down beneath her body, she dug her nail into her clit, pushing herself over the edge into the most powerful orgasm she had all night. "Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg..." She cried her pussy tightening around his cock in a vice.

"Fuck, so am I." He cried out as he buried himself completely inside her and let go, spewing his cum all over her inner walls.

When he finished cumming, he pulled out of her and Phoebe collapsed against the bed completely spent. She pulled herself up to her pillow and rolled over onto her back. "Spend the night?" She asked looking at him sleepily.

He climbed over her and crawled into the bed pulling her against his chest. "I thought you would never ask." He said kissing her forehead.

Phoebe curled up against his chest and within minutes was fast asleep.

Chapter 2 we're what?

The next morning the girls and Leo came together in the kitchen. All were in a good mood and decided to tackle the attic. "You know no one has been up there since grams died." Prue said leading the way up the stairs.

"I hate to see what it looks like." Piper replied wrapping a bandana around her long brown hair.

"Come on this is gonna be fun." Phoebe smiled as she followed the rest up the stairs.

Prue opened the door and they stepped into the room. "Damn it's stuffy in here." Prue said walking into the middle of the room and stopping.

"Why don't you open a window?" Leo asked starting to go through a box.

Prue walked over and opened a window while the rest of them started going through boxes and things.

They had been working about a half hour when Phoebe whistled and pulled a big book out of a trunk. "I wonder what this is." She said sitting down on the floor and opening the book.

Prue and Piper walked over at Phoebe started reading an incantation out loud that was in the very beginning of the book.

"Are you sure you should be doing that?" Prue asked looking down at the book in Phoebe's lap.

Phoebe finished reading the passage then gasped as the whole attic lit up with a bright, white light. "W... what is going on?" She asked putting the book down on the floor before her.

Prue and Piper looked at each other then looked at Phoebe. The light stayed for another minute then it was dark again. "What the hell was that?" Prue asked looking around.

"I have no idea, but let's hope it doesn't do it again." Piper replied wrapping her arms around herself.

"Come on, let's get back to work." Leo said coming over and wrapping his arms around Piper. She nodded and followed him over to another box that they started going through.

Prue looked at Phoebe. "You gonna help?" She asked.

"Here in a minute, I wanna read more of this." She picked the book back up and put it back in her lap. Prue just sighed and went back to going through boxes.

An hour later Phoebe closed the book and stood up. "We need to talk." She said looking at her sisters.

"What's up?" Prue asked closing the last box and looking at Pheebs.

"I think we're witches." Phoebe said with a straight face.

"We're what?" Piper asked looking at her like she had lost her mind. "What did you say?"

Phoebe looked at her. "I think we're witches. It says so in the Book of Shadows I was just reading."

"I think you have lost your mind." Piper said closing up the box she had been going through.

"I'm serious." Phoebe replied picking the book up again. "It says here that three sisters will fight all kinds of evil."

"Evil fighting evil?" Prue asked fighting back a smile.

"No, we're good witches." Phoebe said sitting down and pulling the book back onto her lap. "It says witches can be good or evil. Evil witches are called warlocks."

"And just when are these warlocks going to attack us?" Piper asked not bothering to hide her smile.

"I don't know, it doesn't say." Phoebe replied looking back down at the book. She knew her sisters didn't believe her but she believed what she read.

Prue walked over and read over Phoebe's shoulder. "So what else does it say?"

Phoebe looked up at her with a smile. "It says we each have a special power. One of us can move things with her mind, another can freeze time and another one can see the future."

Piper laughed, "Give me a break. Freeze time, as if." She turned towards Leo who was trying to pick up a big box. He got the box in his arms but started to lose his balance. "Leo watch out." She cried lifting her hands towards him. Suddenly he froze with one leg in the air. "Leo?" Piper gasped walking over to him and holding her hand in front of his face. "What is wrong with him?"

Phoebe looked up from the book. "I...I think you may have froze him."

Piper looked at her. "That is ridiculous."

Prue walked over and put her hand against Leo's shoulder. He didn't move. "Um Piper, I think she may be right."

Piper looked at Prue wide eyed. "Okay so how do I unfreeze him then?"

Suddenly Leo unfroze and landed on his butt on the floor. "What the hell happened?" He asked pushing the box off of him.

Piper suddenly started laughing. "Um honey, I think I froze you."

He looked at her in surprise. "Froze me?"

Piper just nodded and brought her hands to her mouth. She was trying to fight back a smile.

Leo just looked at the girls like they had lost their minds. "Uh okay. That's new."

"I wonder what my power is Phoebe said staring at the book again."

Leo looked at her. "Power?"

Phoebe looked up from the book. "Yeah, Piper freezes time so I either see the future or move things with my mind." She looked at a box across the floor and closed her eyes. "I wonder if I can move that box."

She squinted her eyes and brought her hands up but the box stayed where it was. "Well that didn't work." She whined.

Prue looked towards the box and squinted her eyes, suddenly the box moved towards her. "Whoa." She said with a smile.

"No fair, I wanted to be able to move things with my mind." Phoebe pouted holding the book tighter in her lap.

Prue just smiled and walked over and kissed her on the forehead. "Sorry sis, well I guess that means you see the future."

"Yeah I wonder how that works." She looked back down at the book. Suddenly she saw a vision in her head of her getting laid. A nice long cock drilling hard inside her wet hole. She gasped and felt her pussy leak like crazy. "What the hell was that?" She asked as the vision faded.

"What's wrong?" Piper asked helping Leo to his feet.

"I just saw myself having sex in my mind."

Prue laughed. "Well you don't need powers for that, you're a sex fiend and we all know it." She sat down beside Phoebe and took the book into her own lap reading the page Phoebe had been reading.

Phoebe rubbed her head. "I don't know where it came from or who the guy was though."

Suddenly the room lit up once more and they heard a familiar voice from by the window. All four of them looked over and the girls gasped. "Mom?" Phoebe asked staring at the woman standing by the window.

Patty Halliwell smiled at her daughters, it was about time they received their powers again. "Hello my darlings." She said with a smile.

"H...how is this possible?" Piper asked staring at the ghostly figure of her mother. "Y...you're dead."

Patty smiled at her. "It's all part of magic my darling."

The three girls walked up to her. "C...can we hug you?" Prue asked staring at her mother.

Patty took a step forward and suddenly she looked as real as they did. "You can now." She wrapped her arms around her three girls and just held them tight against her.

All three girls hugged her tight then reluctantly pulled away. "W...why are you here mom?" Prue asked wiping a tear from her eye.

Patty smiled at her daughters. "Well now that you have your powers, there are a few things I need to talk to you about."

Prue took her mother by the hand and led her over to a chair in the middle of the room. Patty sat down in the chair and the girls sat around her looking up at her. "What's up mom?" Phoebe asked brushing her hand against her mothers' leg.

Patty looked at her daughters with a smile. "Well you are very special witches. You will be fighting all kinds of evil. The thing is you will be fighting them in a very special way."

Piper looked at her strangely. "Fighting them in a special way? How?"

Patty reached down and stroked her hand across Piper's face. "The only way to vanquish these demons is by fucking them."

All three girls gasped while Leo exclaimed. "Oh hell no."

All four women turned and looked at him. "No way in hell am I sharing Piper's cunt with anybody." He growled.

"It is the only way to vanquish the evil Leo. You should know that by now." Patty said looking at him with a serious look in her eye.

Leo growled but didn't say another word. Instead he stomped out of the attic growling the whole way.

Piper watched him leave then turned back to her mother. "How are we supposed to get a demon to want to fuck us? Surely they know that will kill them."

Patty chuckled. "All demons are sex fiends. They would rather fuck an innocent then kill them. That is why we have to stop them; we can't have demons running around raping innocent women."

The girls nodded. Phoebe's pussy heated up as she thought about fucking again. Prue was right, she was a sex fiend, and she loved getting hard dick drilling deep in her hole. "So how do we find these demons?" Prue asked looking at her mother again.

"Use a map and crystal. You can scry for them, although I am sure some will attack you as well." Patty stood up and smiled at her girls. "Protect the world from evil my darlings. I love you." Then she vanished.

The girls looked at one another and shrugged. "I guess I should go calm Leo down." Piper said standing up and walking towards the attic door.

Prue and Phoebe just looked at each other and smiled as they ran to grab a map and crystal.

Piper walked into the kitchen looking for Leo but he didn't seem to be anywhere around. "Well where the hell did he disappear to?" She wondered out loud as she walked through the quiet kitchen. She was about to turn around the go look for him somewhere else when there was a flash and a man was standing in her kitchen. He looked to be in his mid to late 20's with long black hair and baby blue eyes. "Hello witch." He said with a grin.

"Who the hell are you?" Piper asked looking at him.

"Someone who wants your hot body." He growled pulling an athame out of thin air and pointing it at her.

Piper thought back to what her mother had said. Her mother said she had to fuck the demon in order to vanquish it. Well Leo wasn't around to take care of the burning in her pussy and if she got rid of this demon he wouldn't be able to rape an innocent. Coming to a decision Piper smiled at him. "You don't need that." She pulled her shirt over her head and reached behind her to undo her bra.

Gabriel looked at the witch in front of him and felt his cock lengthen in his pants. He was sure he would have to hold the knife to her throat to be able to fuck her, but this witch actually seemed to want his cock. He made the athame disappear then walked towards her. "You wanna get fucked witch?"

Piper let her bra fall to the floor then started working at her pants. She opened them and slid them down her legs until she was able to step out of them. She put her hands on either side of her g-string and slowly started to lower it. "Oh yeah, in the worst way." She said with a grin.

Gabriel licked his dry lips and walked closer to her. He reached out and cupped one of her breasts, caressing the flesh with his fingers. Piper closed her eyes as she continued pushing her g-string down her legs. When she had it as far as she could without bending over she stopped and looked at him. "Touch me." She purred.

He caressed her breast as he leaned forward and kissed her, driving his tongue into her mouth. Piper moaned hotly and pressed her body tight against his as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She nibbled at his tongue and heard him moan against her mouth. "God you are a hot little witch aren't you?" He growled lowering his mouth until he was biting at her neck.

Piper threw her head back and whimpered. "Oh god touch me, I'm so hot."

He lowered his mouth to her breast and took her nipple between his lips sucking hard at it. "Oh yeah, that's it, tongue that nipple." She purred holding his head against her breast.

Gabriel wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her body against his. Piper whined as she threw her head back and clung to him. He turned and walked over to the counter. He leaned her against the counter then let her slide back down to her feet. He wrapped his tongue around her nipple as he grasped her other tit in his hand and started mauling it roughly.

"Ugh, oh yeah, eat that tit, play with the other one. God touch me." She purred holding him tight against her.

He sucked harder at her nipple, feeling it harden against his mouth as he worked her other tit with his hand. He moaned hotly against her flesh and pressed his hard cock against her stomach.

Piper purred as she felt his desire. "Oh yeah, so hot."

He sucked at her nipple for another minute then slowly pulled back. He wrapped his arms around her waist again and lifted her until she was sitting on the counter. She smiled at him as he worked her g-string down her legs then threw it on the floor. "I wanna taste that hot cunt." He growled leaning down and spreading her pussylips open.

Piper leaned back so her arms were resting on the counter behind her and spread her legs wide, pulling her feet up to rest on the edge of the counter. "Oh yeah big boy, eat that hot cunt."

He leaned his head forward and blew on her clit, making her whimper softly. "Eat me," She begged softly

He chuckled as he watched her clit peek out of its hood. "Oh don't worry little one, I plan to eat this hot cunt. He leaned his head forward and licked at her clit making her purr as she lifted her hips towards him. "Oh yeah, that's it, eat that hot pussy."

He licked at her clit again, as he slid 3 fingers inside her and slowly started sawing them in and out. "Ugh, oh yeah, that feels good." Piper moaned throwing her head back.

"Piper we need to... talk." Leo said walking into the room. He saw Piper sitting on the counter with a head between her legs.

"Not now Leo, I'm a bit busy." Piper panted as Gabriel took her clit between his lips and started suckling on it as he worked his fingers faster inside her.

Leo watched the action going on in front of him for another minute, then turned and left the room steaming. How dare Piper fuck another guy with him in the house? He would show her it wasn't alright to do that kind of thing around him. He ran up the stairs and was debating how best to get even with Piper when he heard moans coming from Phoebe's room. Walking over he opened the door and looked in. Phoebe was lying naked on her bed with her fingers working furiously in and out of her cunt. As he watched her he felt his cock start to harden in his pants. "Piper wants to fuck some other guy, fine, I'll just screw Phoebe." Leo thought as he walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

Phoebe looked up and gasped. "L...Leo, what are you doing in here?" She stopped moving her hands but kept them lodged in her hot cunt.

Leo smiled at her as he started stripping out of his clothes. "I thought you might want some help. You look pretty hot with your fingers digging into your cunt like that."

Phoebe laid there watching him undress. She knew if her sister found out that her husband was stripping in front of her, she would flip out. At the same time Phoebe had had a crush on Leo for as long as she could remember. She watched him strip out of his pants and gasped as she saw his hard cock pressing up against his stomach. "L...Leo, I don't think this is a good idea. What about Piper?"

Leo walked towards the bed and smiled at Phoebe. "Piper is busy, what she doesn't know doesn't hurt her." He climbed onto the bed and moved between Phoebe's spread legs. He pulled her fingers out of her cunt and replaced them with his mouth. He licked at her clit as he worked two fingers into her wet hole. "Oh ugh, that feels so good." Phoebe moaned closing her eyes as she lifted against his mouth.

While Leo was busy eating out Phoebe's hot cunt, Piper was on the verge of cumming. Gabriel was sucking hard at her clit as he rammed his fingers deep inside her. "Fuck, ugh, oh god, eat meeeeeeeeee..." She cried humping her pussy tight against his face.

Gabriel slid a fourth finger inside her and Piper squealed as she felt her pussy stretched wide open. "Oh fuck yes, I'm cummminnnnngggg..." Piper cried out slamming her pussy tight against his face.

"Mmmmmmpppph..." Gabriel moaned pulling his fingers out of her and replacing them with his tongue. He dug his tongue deep inside her trying to get all her juices as he worked at his pants, pulling them open.

"God yes, tongue me." Piper cried grabbing a hold of his head and holding him tight against her. Gabriel dug his tongue inside her a couple more times, then slowly pulled away. "I gotta fuck you, NOW!" he growled wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her to her feet in front of the counter.

Piper grabbed the counter as her legs tried to buckle under her. "Oh fuck." She moaned as she turned towards the counter exposing her ass to Gabriel's gaze. She leaned over the counter and pushed her ass back. "Fuck me." She growled looking at him over her shoulder.

Gabriel moved up behind her and lined his cock up against her pussy. "God you're soaked." He growled pressing forward with his hips and burying half his 8 inch cock into her waiting well.

"Oh yeah fuck me." Piper moaned hotly pushing back against him and pulling his cock deeper inside her.

Gabriel started plowing hard and fast inside her, making her squeal with each thrust. "Fuck, oh god yes, pound that pussy." She groaned hanging her head as she slammed her body back against him.

"Such a tight hole, perfect for fucking." Gabriel growled grasping her hips and holding tight to them as he pulled her back and forth over his hard cock. She was so hot he knew it wouldn't be long before he was filling her with his hot juice. He pounded her harder and faster making her squirm with need. She slammed her hips back, forcing more of his cock inside her as she cried out repeatedly from his powerful thrusts.

"Fuck, oh fuck me. I'm cummminnnnngggg..." She cried slamming hard back against him.

"That's it bitch, cum all over that hot cock." He growled fucking her faster than before. He looked down and his cock was a blur as he pummeled her hot pussy. He could feel his balls slapping hard against her every time he thrust into her and moaned. "Fuck, I'm cummminnnnngggg." He cried slamming hard inside her and letting go.

"Yes oh yes, cum inside me." She screamed as she came on his cock once more.

Gabriel worked his cock back and forth inside her as he emptied his balls. "Oh fuck yesssssssssssssss...." Then suddenly he screamed as his body was suddenly engulfed in flames. "Nooooooooooo..." he screamed as he suddenly disappeared in a ball of fire.

Piper turned around and watched as the demon disappeared. There was nothing but ash left on her floor. She smiled to herself as she pulled on her clothes. "All in a day's work." She said with a grin as she went looking for her husband.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers