The Power of Three Cunts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

Chapter 4

Over the next month, Phoebe was constantly on the lookout for demons. Prue and Piper rarely saw their younger sister as she was either always in the attic scrying or disappearing from the house for hours on end. Piper was happy having Leo drill her hot cunt every time she wanted so she wasn't as eager as her younger sister to find demons.

Prue on the other hand had her own demons to fight, as her new boss seemed eager to close down the auction house. So Prue was constantly working late, trying to get buyers for an auction so she could keep the auction house open.

Our story continues on a warm Saturday afternoon. Leo was out running errands and for once all three girls were together. They were up in the attic reading over the book of shadows and just relaxing when they heard three pops. Looking up they saw three strange men standing in the middle of the attic. One looked to be in his mid 40's with short black hair and a medium build. Another one was in his mid 30's with reddish brown hair and brown eyes. He also had a medium build. The last one looked like he had just graduated from high school. He was probably about 19 or 20 with long brown hair and pale eyes. Each man was standing there holding a knife in their hands and looking at the three girls with hungry eyes.

Prue, Phoebe and Piper looked at each other and grinned. Standing up each girl stripped quickly out of her clothes then walked towards the demons. Phoebe walked up to the youngest and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hey handsome, wanna have some fun?" She purred pressing her body tight against his. The knife disappeared as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply, driving his tongue into her mouth as he lowered her to the floor.

Piper walked up to the middle one and smiled as she cocked her hip to the side. He looked at her as his mouth watered and he reached out grabbing her around the waist and pulling her tight against him. He to kissed her hard as he ran his hand along her body.

Prue walked up to the final demon and dropped to her knees before him and started working at his pants. Once again the knife disappeared as he tangled his fingers in her hair. When she had him free, she wrapped her lips around his 7 inch cock and started suckling on it. The demon moaned as he threw his head back and closed his eyes.

Phoebe felt the floor come up to meet her and sighed as the demon started nuzzling her neck with his lips. His hand went to her breast and started caressing it as he settled between her spread legs. "Oh yeah, that feels so good." She purred as he moved his lips down to her breast and started nuzzling her breast with his lips. She glanced over at Piper.

Piper was pressing her body tight against the demon as he bit at her neck. "Oh yeah, suck that neck." She purred wrapping her arms tighter around his neck as she pressed her body against his. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tighter against him so she felt his arousal pressing against her pussy. Reaching down she undid his pants and reaching in pulled out his 8 inch cock and started rubbing it between her fingers. He moaned as he moved his mouth to her breast and took the nipple between his lips suckling greedily on it.

Prue was busy trying to breathe as the demon started face fucking her ruthlessly. He would drive his cock into her throat before pulling back only to press it into her throat once more. Prue grabbed his balls and rolled them around in her hand as she whipped her tongue over the flying cock in her mouth. Her other hand went down between her legs and she started flicking her finger rapidly over her clit as she felt her body come to life.

The demon on phoebe sucked on her breast for another minute then started kissing his way down her body until his face was right in front of her steaming cunt. He spread her pussy lips open then leaned down and took a long taste making her shiver with pleasure. "Oh yeah, eat my hot cunt?" She begged lifting her hips towards his face.

While Phoebe was getting her cunt eaten, Piper was busy dropping to her knees and taking the cock into her hot mouth. She ran her tongue all over the hard flesh and heard the demon whimper as he pressed his hips forward burying more of his cock into her hot mouth. Piper glanced over at Prue out of the corner of her eye and smiled. The demon had stopped fucking her face and had her on her back on the floor with his face buried between her legs. From the moans escaping Prue's lips, she had a feeling her sister was enjoying the attention the demon was giving her.

Phoebe whimpered as the demon between her legs took her clit between his lips and started sucking forcefully on it. He slid 3 fingers into her sopping hole and Phoebe went crazy, he sawed his fingers in and out of her as she violently humped against his face. "Fuck, ugh oh god yes, eat me." She squealed slamming her pussy tight against his face. She wrapped her legs around his head and held him tight against her.

Piper drove three fingers in her own hot cunt as she slurped greedily at the cock in her mouth. She let him slide down her throat and massaged him with her throat muscles, making him whimper with desire as precum slithered down her throat. Piper drank up all the precum then dug around looking for more. The demon whimpered and pressed his cock back down her throat forcefully as he started fucking her face.

Prue was right on the verge of ecstasy and holding the demons head tight against her pussy. "Fuck, Oh god, make me cum." She whimpered humping wildly against his face as he flicked his tongue mercilessly over her clit and worked his fingers furiously inside her. He bit down on her clit and Prue screamed as she went flying over the edge. "Fuck, I'm cummmmminnnnnggggg..." She cried slamming her pussy tight against his face. He pulled his fingers out of her and replaced them with his tongue working it in and out like a small cock as he drank up all her juices.

He dug his tongue deep inside her drinking up all the juices she was spurting then pulled his mouth away and moved up over her until his cock was lined up at her entrance. Prue looked at him through half closed eyes as he started pressing forward with his hips, impaling her on his hard steel. Prue lifted her hips pulling him deeper inside her. "Oh yeah, fuck me." She moaned closing her eyes as he bottomed out inside her and started fucking her with long, slow strokes, pulling out to the head then bottoming out in her before pulling out once again.

Prue heard Phoebe cry out and turned her head to look at her sister. Phoebe was panting heavily as she humped her body against the mouth on her pussy. "Fuck, I'm cummminnnnngggg..." She squealed coating his face with her juices.

The demon ate her through her orgasm then moved up over and impaled her on his hard shaft with one desperate plunge. He buried himself inside her then started drilling her with long, sure strokes making her whimper with desire as she lifted against him.

Piper worked her fingers faster in her cunt as she sucked greedily at the cock in her mouth. As her body spasmed with release, she moaned hotly around the cock in her mouth. She fingered herself until she started coming down then pulled the cock out of her mouth. She looked up at the demon who was staring down at her through half closed eyes. Piper turned and moved to her hands and knees. She looked at him over her shoulder. "Fuck me." She purred.

He dropped to his knees behind her and slid home making her whine with desire. She pushed back against him as he drove deep inside her. "Oh yeah, fuck meeee..." She purred lowering her head to the floor as she pressed back against him every time he slid inside her.

It wasn't long before the attic was full of moans and groans. You could hear flesh slapping against flesh as the three demons worked hard for release in the tight holes they were fucking. Prue was the first one to go flying over the edge. "Oh fuck me, I'm cummminnnnngggg..." She squealed slamming her body tight against the cock slithering deep inside her. Hearing Prue go over the edge was enough to push Piper and Phoebe over the edge as well. Their screams echoed Prue's as they cried out they were cumming. All three demons fucked the girls faster and harder, drilling hard inside them until as a unit they all screamed out in pleasure as they buried themselves inside the girls and let go. One by one each demon filled the girls with their seed then suddenly burst into balls of flames and screamed as they died.

Prue, Piper and Phoebe lay back on the floor and smiled in the afterglow of their hot sexual encounters. "That was fun." Phoebe said softly running her hands over her body.

Prue chuckled. "Yeah it was. I wonder how many more demons are out there waiting for our hot bodies."

Piper stood up and started pulling her clothes on. "Who knows sis, but however many there are as long as we stick together, they don't have a chance."

All three girls started getting dressed. As soon as they were dressed, they headed towards the stairs. "I love being a witch." Phoebe smiled as her pussy sang with pleasure.

"Oh yeah, our lives will never be boring, that's for sure." Prue replied.

As they left the attic, Prue looked towards the attic door and squinting her eyes closed it, thinking that life definitely couldn't get any better than this.

THE END

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers