The Power of Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers

"Well, I think we'll have to go talk to her. Set her straight."

"Yes Jeff. We can."

So we left the kids playing in the front yard as we made our way next door. Ten minutes later, two more people were under my control. I had imprinted upon their minds that I was her brother. They were also programmed to forget anything they saw over here.

With that done, we made our way back to Faye's house. Once we got in I told Faye to wash the new clothes I bought for her, so she can wear them for me later. Faye immediately complied and disappeared into the laundry room. I heard the washer kick in as she emerged. Faye was programmed to carry on her normal duties as well. So she got her kids ready to do their homework, and then set about preparing supper. I went into the living room and sank into the couch. I was watching TV when Faye came in about twenty minutes later, and sat down beside me. She snuggled right in immediately, resting her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her shoulders and started fondling a breast. I was tickling her nipple, making it rock hard, and poking out of her padded bra. She rested her hand upon my thigh and rubbed for a minute. Then she slowly moved her hand up my thigh towards my crotch. I heard her let out a little gasp as she brushed her hand across seven inches of erection.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "You do like me."

"What? Of course I do Faye. I love you." I responded.

She snuggled in closer, and started rubbing my erection.

"Supper's going to be ready in five minutes babe." She said.

Then Faye freed herself from my arm and bent down to kiss my penis through my jeans. She looked up at me, a naughty smile on her face. Then she stood up and walked to the laundry room to transfer her clothes to the dryer. Her kids had finished their homework by the time supper was ready.

Faye was a good cook, and supper was delicious. All through dinner she asked her kids about school and they excitedly regaled her with their day's adventures. At times during their conversation Faye would look at me and smile mischievously. Whenever she did that, my penis almost leapt from my crotch in anticipation to what the night held in store. I've never had a mature woman before, and I've never had a chubby one either. A night of firsts to be sure.

After supper was finished, Faye cleared the dishes from the table, and did the dishes with the kids helping her. It was about six thirty by the time everything was done. Ray and Anissa begged their mom to let them play outside for a little bit before they had to go to bed.

"Ok, you can play outside for a little bit, but stay in the back yard you two." Faye ordered.

Before they went outside, I knelt down in front of them and mentally ordered them to stay outside until their mom called them in. The both stared blankly at me, but understood. Then they turned and bound outside to burn off some energy.

When the two kids were outside, Faye and I moved to the living room. Once again, she snuggled in to me and placed her head on my chest. Immediately her hand went to my crotch, where she rubbed my semi-erect penis. Almost immediately it responded. She unzipped my pants and slid her hand in. Faye rubbed my now fully engorged penis, over my underwear. Her attention still appeared to be on the TV. She fumbled with my erect penis as she pulled it free from the cloth. There she caressed it with her warm soft hand. My arm dropped down onto her side, and lifted her shirt enough to expose her bra. I pulled her bra up over her chest so that it was exposed. Her breasts were cool to the touch. Quickly I located her nipple. With my hand caressing her breast, my fingers traced around her areola. Her nipple became erect. I pinched and rolled her nipple between my fingers. The whole time we watched TV. Faye dropped her head down and took my penis in her mouth. I lay my head back; her mouth was hot and wet. She worked her lips up and down my shaft. Now I looked down and saw her breasts. They were beautiful for a woman who had two kids. They were nice and smooth, with more than a hint of the firmness they once had, and there were no stretch marks. I swallowed. This was insane. Here, I had a devoted wife and mother sucking my cock, her beautiful breast in my hand. I could not wait until tonight, when we slept together for the first time. I reached down and once again unzipped her pants. This time however, I thrust my hand down her panties. Her pubic hair played upon my fingers as they moved steadily towards their target. There it was. Her vagina, I split her wet lips and inserted my fingers. Her vagina was wet, and hot. I pushed my fingers deeper into her sex. The walls of her vagina felt warm, wet, and silky against my fingers. She started moaning, as I fingered her vagina. This encouraged her to suck my penis more vigorously. But before she or I could come, I removed my fingers. I heard her moan in protest.

"Oh, not yet Faye." I chuckled.

She removed her lips from my penis. There was a string of thick drool, still connecting her mouth to my tip. Faye wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. I took my wet fingers out of her pants. They smelled good, slick with her juices. I put them to her lips and she opened her mouth to accept them and suck them clean.

"Do you like that Faye?" I asked quietly. "Do you like how you taste?"

Faye just nodded slightly, then stood up and looked at me.

"You're such a tease." She jokingly protested.

Faye zipped up her pants, and replaced her bra. I was still sitting there with my penis exposed.

Faye left the room to retrieve her kids and get them ready for bed. I painfully stuffed my penis into my pants. I couldn't believe this, I thought excitedly. I settled back down and tried to concentrate on the TV but couldn't. I got up and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to help myself to some milk. As I poured myself a glass, I noticed there wasn`t really much in the fridge. I guess a Captains salary doesn't pay for much. Then, I had another idea. This idea made me feel even more powerful.

"The kids are in bed." I heard a soft voice behind me.

I turned around and there was Faye leaning against the door jamb in the black lace baby doll I had bought for her. The outfit had matching lace panties. The baby doll and panties were almost transparent, and I could see her areolas and nipples. Her chestnut hair was brushed down around her shoulders. Fuck, she looked hot!

"Come here Faye." I said.

She obeyed, and stepped forward.

"Do you dress like this for your husband?" I asked.

She just shook her head slightly, "No Jeff, only for you." She replied softly.

I caressed her cheek with the back of my hand, again pulling her bottom lip down gently with my thumb.

"You are so beautiful Faye," I whispered in her ear. "Has anyone told you that?"

Faye just shook her head.

"Not in a long time." She breathed.

"Well, you are. I think you are fucking hot." I whispered as I moved my lips from her ear to her neck.

I felt her shiver as I kissed her neck. I started to kiss her beautiful, wet mouth. She kissed back with a ferocity I hadn't expected. Her tongue was darting into my mouth. We stood there like that for ten minutes. Our hot passionate kissing was the only sound coming from the kitchen. I moved my hand to the front of the baby doll, and untied the two ribbons holding it together. It fell away from her, her full breasts exposed. I didn't think my cock could have gotten any harder, but it was almost painful now. Her hands were all over my chest, under my shirt. She lifted my shirt up over my head; I allowed it to be removed. She started kneeling in front of me, kissing my chest and stomach on her way down. Once she was on her knees, she started undoing my pants. Faye pulled my pants and underwear down at the same time. She knew what she wanted, and she wanted it bad. My cock hit her in the face as it flopped out. My hand found one of her breasts, and I squeezed and played with it. Faye`s mouth had made its way to my penis. She was running her tongue up the shaft, while playing with my balls. In a moment of passion, I grabbed a handful of Faye`s hair and pulled. She gave out a ferocious grunt. She liked having her hair pulled. Faye went to work on my penis for what seemed like an eternity. Then, when she pulled her mouth off, I thought I was going to die. She stood up and took my hand. Turning from the kitchen, she led me down the hall to the master bedroom.

Once inside I closed the door, and pushed Faye forcefully onto the bed. Falling to the bed, she looked up at me. The baby doll had fallen from her chest, and her breasts were splayed out. I looked down at her panties. I could see her pubic hair through the flimsy lace. I took both her breasts in my hand and started caressing them. Faye closed her eyes and arched her back. I could tell she hadn't been touched like this in a while. My mouth moved to her breasts, and found her beautiful, large nipples. Her big, beautiful breasts begged to be kissed, and I was more than happy to oblige. I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked. Gently at first, then increasing pressure as I went. Then, kneeling down in front of her, I moved my lips down her swollen abdomen. Her belly was smooth and soft, with just a touch of stretch marks. Once I was on my knees, I placed my hands on her hips and grasped her panties. Pulling them off slowly, I watched in anticipation as her vagina was gradually exposed. I slid her panties down to her ankles, and spread her thighs. Faye complied wordlessly. Once her thighs were open for me I moved in. My mouth kissed her inner thighs. They were soft, smooth, and a little wet from her juices. I could smell her vagina. My fingers played through her pubic hair, it was damp. I played my tongue along her thigh up to her vagina. Then I took her labia into my mouth. I started softly sucking on it, my hot breath upon her vagina. She let out a gasp. I don't think anyone has ever gone down on her before.

"Has anyone ever done this to you?"

"No." Faye breathed heavily.

"What a shame. You're delicious."

"Do you want me to continue?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Oh, yes."

"Then beg for it." I teased.

"Please. Please keep going." Faye was breathless and desperate.

I went back down. Her vagina was glistening with her juices. Once again, I took her labia in my mouth, sucking gently. I felt her coarse pubic hair on my face. Then my tongue split Faye's labia, and I penetrated her vagina and found her clit. Faye let out a gasp, she was in ecstasy. My tongue kept licking around her clitoris I could feel her juices coat around my mouth. She was moaning and whimpering.

"Don't stop. Please Jeff, don't stop!" She begged.

I kept up my pace. Her hips were gyrating into my face, trying to get me deeper. My tongue started to hurt, I felt like I sprained it. Then, when I had decided that she had enough, I pulled myself out.

Faye was lying on her back, her chest heaving. I watched her breasts move up and down with each breath. I kissed her passionately on the lips, my face still wet with her juices. Lying there exposed, vulnerable, she made me even harder, if that were possible. To think that I was seeing only what her husband saw.

Get on top of me. Ride me Faye. I ordered with my mind.

Faye rolled from beside me, and straddled my hips. Without any hesitation, she guided my penis into her vagina. Leaning forward, she started riding my cock. Her breasts moving in a pendulous motion, I could feel their softness grazing my chest, her nipples just touching my skin. Faye had her hands on my chest as she impaled her vagina on my penis. Her movements became quicker, and she moved her hips in an upward thrust motion. My penis was invading deeply into her. Her breasts were moving from my chest to my face, and I could feel their smoothness on my cheeks. Faye pushed herself up to so she was almost perpendicular to me. I saw her legs folded beside her, working her hips in an up and down motion now. I was flat on my back and looking up at her breasts; I grasped her nipples in my fingers and pinched them. Faye took in a quick breath of air. Her vagina let go a surge, and her wetness coated my scrotum. I felt her silky vaginal walls contracting around my penis. Then she came, her orgasm a powerful one, it left her shaking and whimpering. She climbed off me, and lay on her back breathing hard. I rolled over and mounted her. Her legs spread to accommodate me. I thrust my penis in her wet slit, and she started moaning again. We maintained a sweet rhythm together for a few minutes, my penis looking like a well oiled piston, until we came together. I didn't want to but I came inside her, so I gave a few more thrusts, and lost energy. Spent, I collapsed on top of her. Weakly I pushed myself up and looked down at her, and kissed her sweat soaked forehead. I looked at the clock, just shy of an hour, not bad.

"Thank you Jeff. That was amazing."

"Better than your husband?" I asked.

"Rick was never that good." She replied. "No man has ever done to me what you just did."

With that, we fell asleep in each other's arms. Her breasts resting on my arm. We slept heavily after that exertion.

In the morning, I watched Faye's naked body get out of bed. Her pale skin seemed to glow in the morning sunlight. Once she was out, she leaned over and kissed me. Her breasts swaying as she moved towards me. Then she went into the bathroom to get cleaned up to take her kids to school her breasts jiggling as she went.

Faye got Ray and Anissa ready and took them to school, while I languished in her and Rick's bed. When she came home, I was in the kitchen having a cup of coffee. I felt a little guilty taking advantage of a soldier's wife while he was away, it did bother me. But, when I saw Faye nude, I lost all inhibition. This may be why I did what I did next.

"Faye, is money tight for you guys?" I asked.

"Yes, always."

"Well, I may be able to help. If I can get your mortgage taken care of will that help you?"

"Oh definitely!" She exclaimed.

"Ok, I'll do my best. But, this doesn't come free."

"What'll it cost for you to do this?" Faye asked playfully suspicious.

"You, I'll own you." I replied evenly.

"Own me?" Faye asked.

"Yes, own you. You, your body. It'll all be mine. You'll still be married to Rick, and you will still carry on as normal married folk. But when I want you, you will come to me."

"Mmm, sounds like fun. But, I don't think Rick will go for this." Faye said.

"Rick? Don't you worry about Rick," I said, "I'll take care of him."

Faye came over and kissed me.

"Thank you master." She purred.

"Master?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, if you own my body, then I guess you are my master. Right?"

I had never thought of it that way. I liked the way this was going.

"Well, if I am to be your 'master', then I think you should give me a key to the house. So I can come and go as I please."

Faye smiled. "Of course, master."

Faye went to a drawer, and found a spare key. As she handed it to me, she gave me a light kiss.

"I promise, master, I will be good to you." She whispered in my ear.

"Oh, I know you will be Faye. I know you will be."

I had a busy day ahead of me. I showered and got ready. I was off to put my plan into motion. Faye was going to belong to me. I mean, she already did. She had become my "property" when I first grazed her hand. But this would make it more real for her.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers
12