The Power of Touch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers

"Oh!" She exclaimed as I came.

Then, when she was certain I was finished, she went to start cleaning my cum off her fingers.

"No Allyson, leave my cum on your fingers."

"Ooh, that's kinky," she smiled, "Ok, I'll leave it, master"

Then she stood up to go.

You will think of me all day, and you will masturbate at lunch. When you masturbate you will think of me.

"I have to go to work master, but thank you."

"Wait," I ordered her, "take off your panties and leave them with me."

Wordlessly Allyson bent over and reached up under her skirt. She worked her panties down her legs and gave them to me. I reached up her skirt and placed my hand on her vulva. Nice and warm. Allyson moaned with pleasure at the sensation of my hand on her sex.

"Ok, go. You may leave now." I said dismissively.

I watched Allyson walk up the stairs, and then lay back, Allyson's still warm panties in my hand. My head was full of thoughts as I played with Allyson's panties. I think I'll start up a collection. Yes, a collection of panties from the women I control from now on.

Fuck, I love this power. I got up to get ready for the day. Who knew what it would bring? Anything was possible (again).

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers