The Power of Touch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, the two of you dry yourselves off. Then await further orders.

I watched as my two married women did as I commanded. They toweled themselves off, their skin pink from the hot water. Their breasts swayed as they bent over to dry their legs. When they were dry, they stood and waited for me to tell them what to do.

I walked over to Faye and Allyson, took their hands, and led them to the bedroom. They both sat down at the end of the bed, looking up at me expectantly. I sat down in the chair and beckoned for them to come to me.

Both of you get on your hands and knees and crawl to your master.

Faye and Allyson got on all fours and made their way across the floor to me. Their breasts hung below them and swayed in a pendulous motion, their asses moving from side to side as they crossed the floor. Once they were in front of me, they sat up on their knees.

Now, please your master.

Allyson acted first and liberated my rock hard penis from my boxers. She gripped my penis as she leaned in and took me in her mouth. Faye placed her hand on my inner thigh and started softly caressing. I could feel Allyson's tongue slide down my shaft as she sucked, Faye, not sure of what to do, started kissing my thighs with beautiful wet kisses, working her way up from my knee to just below my crotch. Then Allyson stopped sucking, and worked my boxers off my hips, sliding them down my legs slowly. I assisted, by lifting my feet out of them as they pooled at my ankles. Then, I stood up. Now Faye and Allyson moved so that they were side by side. Allyson once again, took my penis in her mouth. Faye cupped my balls in her warm, soft hand and gently massaged them. I reached down and cupped a breast from each of my slaves. Looking down at them, I watched as Allyson's back and ass moved with her as she worked her warm lips up and down my shaft. Allyson pulled her mouth off my cock, and Faye moved in. With Allyson still holding the base of my cock, Faye began by licking underneath my shaft. They were both looking up at me from their knelt position.

"Thank you master, for allowing us to suck your cock." Allyson said.

I moved my hand from her breast and brushed her shoulder length hair behind her ear. She smiled appreciatively. Faye was now sucking my penis much more vigorously. I could feel her breasts moving as her head bobbed up and down. Allyson moved her hand to my hip, and I covered it with mine. I could feel her wedding rings under my fingers.

"What are you doing, Faye?" I asked quietly.

"Sucking your beautiful cock master." Came the soft reply.

Faye turned her attention back to my cock. Slowly, and softly she sucked my penis. I felt her soft hand cup my balls, and softly massage them. I placed my hands behind each woman's head. I allowed her to give me head for a little while longer, and then I pulled her from my penis. I turned my two women's heads toward each other, and they knew what their master wanted. They moved toward each other and softly started kissing. Faye moved her hand up to Allyson's breast, and started fondling. Allyson let out a low guttural moan, as their lips met. I watched with erotic admiration as their kisses turned desperately passionate. Now Allyson moved her hands up to Faye's breasts. Faye's other hand moved down to Allyson's vulva and started softly caressing it.

"Mmph..." Was the only sound Allyson could make, and she moved her hand down to Faye's vagina.

I could only see the two women's arms move as they gently massaged each other's vagina.

Masturbate each other.

I heard two little gasps as their fingers were inserted into each other's vagina. These women have never felt another woman's vagina before, and I was more than happy to introduce them to the sensation. Soft moans filled the room as my slaves fingers moved inside of each other. I sat back down to watch the spectacle before me. This gave me a better view, and I could see their fingers penetrating each other. Their fingers were slick with each other's juices. Each of my slave's breasts were brushing on the other ones breasts. Apparently, Faye's "practice" on herself while Rick was away was coming in handy, as Allyson was on the verge of an orgasm. I could see her back arch, pushing her big breasts into Faye's.

Stop masturbating each other, and come here.

I heard Allyson sigh as she was unable to climax due to my order. They did as I wished, and walked themselves to me on their knees. When they were kneeling in front of me, I took Allyson's hand and sucked Faye's juices off her fingers. Then I did the same to Faye.

Stand up slaves.

Both women obeyed and stood up in front of me. I stood up and took their hands and led them into the living room. Once there, I made them kneel on the couch facing the wall. The living room was dark; the only light coming in was from the streetlight outside. I stood behind them marveling at the two round asses in front of me. Which slave to fuck first? What a dilemma! I never, in my wildest dreams, thought I would have this problem! I started to caress each of my women's ass cheeks at the same time while I made my decision. After a few minutes of rubbing ass cheeks, and tracing ass cracks with my fingers, I came to a decision. I decided upon Faye first, seeing as Allyson was the last one of the two to receive my cum.

I moved behind Faye, and rubbed her vulva. It was already moist, so I wasted no time. I inserted myself into her waiting vagina. I took it slow because I wanted this to last. As my penis penetrated her, she let out a satisfied moan, I watched her head drop. While fucking Faye doggy style, I violated Allyson with my fingers. Faye's breasts moved gently with each of my slow thrusts. Both of my women were moaning, it was a beautiful sound. I moved a little faster, more forcefully. Faye's cheeks rippled with each powerful thrust. I still had one hand on her soft hip. I took my fingers out of Allyson's vagina and let Faye suck them clean. Allyson stood up and kissed me deeply; I took my wet fingers from Faye's mouth and caressed Allyson's fabulous breasts. Faye was pushing back into my thrusts making my penetration deep. I looked down at the back of her head and saw that some of her hair was plastered to her, sweaty from the exertion. Allyson was caressing my ass as I repeatedly penetrated Faye. The feeling of her vagina was intoxicating; I could feel her silken walls stimulating my shaft. Faye had her head back and was breathing heavily. Her back arched and I could feel her vaginal walls push against my penis. Allyson was caressing both my ass and my chest now.

Kneel back on the couch, beside Faye, Allyson.

Allyson obeyed.

I pulled my penis out of Faye, and rammed it into Allyson's vagina.

Faye, masturbate while I fuck your friend.

Allyson's ass was rippling, and her breasts were swaying wildly, with each of my forceful thrusts. She screamed with ecstasy. With my forceful thrusts, and Faye masturbating her earlier, it didn't take long for Allyson to orgasm. Her ass pressed into me as she drove me deeper into her vagina. I could feel a slight twinge as she came. I pulled out of Allyson, and re-entered Faye from behind. I was close now.

"Get down, between my legs Allyson, and lick Faye." I breathed heavily.

Allyson complied and got down on the floor. She backed in so she could comfortably get to Faye's labia. As she licked Faye's soaked vagina, her tongue would sometimes hit my shaft. Faye was screaming with pleasure, I don't think she had ever had this level of ecstasy before. Fuck, I know I didn't. Faye kept letting out little screams, the closer she came to climax.

As I took in the sight of my two nude, happily married slaves servicing me, I could feel an orgasm coming on. Faye held her breath in anticipation of her own orgasm. I tried to hold on, but the sounds emanating from Faye, and the feeling of Allyson's tongue on my shaft and balls were too much. As Faye came, I let loose a load of cum into Faye's vagina. I kept pumping as long as I could, and Faye pushed back, much more weakly. Faye's arms collapsed and her ass pointed up to the ceiling, forcing my penis out of her now dripping vulva. Allyson came up from underneath, her face coated with Faye's juices, and my cum. I made my two ladies kneel in front of me again. First, they cleaned my penis. Then I made Faye clean herself off Allyson's face. Faye's tongue delicately licked her face. Allyson closed her eyes at the sensation.

Kiss each other, passionately.

When Faye was done, she kissed Allyson. I watched as the two of them started "making out," still submissively on their knees in front of me. I reached down and started running my fingers through their hair, pushing it behind their ears. Their breasts kept rubbing against each other.

Faye and Allyson looked up at me lasciviously. They stood up together and embraced me. Both of them started kissing my face, while caressing my chest. Faye's hand dropped to my semi-flaccid penis and started softly stroking. Allyson took her lead from Faye, and started gently massaging my balls.

"Thank you, master." Faye whispered ever so softly into my ear.

"Thank you for what?" I asked teasingly.

"Thank you for introducing Allyson and myself."

"Yes, thank you master." Allyson purred.

"Well, you two are welcome."

It was about 8:15 pm, and I was getting a little hungry. I let them run their hands over my body a little longer before I asked.

"Well ladies, whose hungry?"

"I am." They both replied in unison.

"Why don't you two go and make us some dinner?" I asked.

"I don't have much in the way of anything fancy, master." Faye replied.

"Then, both of you get dressed, go to the store and buy something nice for dinner."

"What would you like to eat, master?" Allyson asked.

"Surprise me." I ordered.

"Oh, and leave your panties off. Go commando to the store.

"Ooh, sounds kinky master." Faye replied amorously.

I followed my two slaves into the bedroom. They walked hand in hand, and looked back to see if I was coming. I sat down on the bed and watched as they got dressed. When they were ready, they left and went shopping. I got dressed into my boxers, and sat down in the living room. I watched TV for a couple of minutes before my cell rang. I picked it up; it was my best friend Eric. We've been friends since Grade Three, and had a strong friendship.

I pressed the talk button. "Hey buddy! What's up?" I answered.

"Nothing, just haven't heard from you in a while. Just wondering if you wanna hit the club tonight?"

"Aww shit, sorry. Tonight's not a good night, man."

"What the fuck dude? Since when?"

I realized that I'd have to handle this carefully. Seeing as I hadn't really thought about this, I needed more time.

"Friday night. And you don't want to go the bar?" Came the skeptical question.

"Hey, how about tomorrow night buddy?" I offered.

"I got something to show you." I teased.

"What is it?" He asked, intrigued.

"Oh, trust me. You're going to love this."

"Ok, I guess. What's up tonight that you can't go out?"

"I'm, uh, spending the night with two women." I said trying to sound like I was joking.

"Yeah," Eric chuckled, "whatever buddy. But really, what's going on?"

"I'll explain it all tomorrow. I promise, OK?"

A sigh on the other end of the line. "Ok man, I'll see what Travis is up to I guess."

"Ok man, see ya tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah, 'til then I guess."

I thought to myself. Oh, don't worry Eric. It'll be worth your while. I turned my attention back to the TV and settled on an episode of Rescue Me. I must have dosed off. I awoke to the front door opening, and the sound of my two slave's jubilant voices. It was almost nine o'clock.

"Master, we're back!" Faye called out.

Strip down ladies, and prepare my dinner in the nude.

The kitchen got quiet and I could hear clothing being removed. Then I heard a clamor from the kitchen as my dinner was prepared. I got up off the couch and made my way to the kitchen table to watch. My women did as I wished. Their clothes were left in piles where they'd been disrobed. I watched as my slaves worked together. Their naked asses side by side. Every now and then, one would turn and I would catch a glimpse of a breast. The two of them were talking as if they were old friends, the main topic being me and how happy they were to be owned by me. To think, just a couple of days ago, these women were happily married to their husbands, and led a normal life. Now that I barged into their happy lives, they were totally different. I've made these good women into something like my personal whores, who would happily do as I ask. Dinner was finally in the oven, and after a quick clean up they turned to join me at the table. Their two chubby bodies faced me and I looked them over, with my eyes resting on their triangles of pubic hair. I motioned for them to sit, so they sat one each side of me.

"So," I began, "you two appreciate my being your master?"

"Oh yes!" Faye replied enthusiastically.

"Definitely!" Was Allyson's response.

"Ok then, if you had a choice, would rather belong to me or married to your husband's?"

Faye and Allyson looked at each other, and nodded. Faye responded for the both of them.

"We would rather belong to you, master."

"Right, then this is how it is going to work." I started explaining.

"You will continue to live with your families. You will maintain the appearance of happily married wives. However, you will belong to me, and when I call for you, you will drop what you are doing to fulfill my wishes."

They both nodded eagerly.

"Now, to finalize this, I need the both of you to surrender your wedding rings to me."

Faye and Allyson turned their attention to their rings and started working them off. Faye had hers off first and dropped them into the palm of my hand. Allyson wasn't too far behind, and she too dropped her rings into my hand.

"Don't worry ladies; I'll take care of these. You will receive replacements in a couple of days."

"Thank you master." Faye responded for both of them.

"So, have either of you been with another woman before?" I asked.

A couple of no's came back in response.

"Well, you sure could have fooled me."

The timer on the oven went off, and the two of them got up to put the finishing touches on my supper. When my plate was made up Allyson delivered it to the table, followed by Faye. They both stood beside me while I took a bite.

"Very nice." I complimented them appreciatively.

"Thank you, master." Were the two replies.

You two may eat now.

They went and got their plates and sat down in their previous seats. My two naked slaves ate in silence, occasionally looking at me. When we finished, Faye and Allyson cleaned up. I retired to the living room and waited for them. When they finally walked in, we made our way to the bedroom. I was completely exhausted from my experience today. The three of us lay down on the bed, with me in the middle, and promptly fell asleep. I'll have to come up with a plan for Eric tomorrow; I hope he can keep a secret. I wouldn't want to make slave out of him as well. I'm sure I'll think of something.