The Power of Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers

Dayna, you will recognize me as an old friend and give me a nice hug and kiss. You know me as Jeff.

"Dayna! I thought that was you! How the hell are you?"

"Jeff!" She threw her arms around me and squeezed me tight, and planted a sweet kiss on my cheek.

Very good slave, now you will introduce me to your friends.

I turned my attention to the young girl in the pink satin sash. Bride was written in script across the sash, which sat across her chest, resting between her breasts.

"This is Reese, the lucky one." Dayna giggled.

I reached out to shake Reese's hand.

Reese Richardson, blonde, aged twenty five. She lived with her parents. Reese weighed one hundred and twenty pounds, had a bra size of 34 B, and stood 5'7" tall. She was a substitute teacher, just waiting for a full time position to open up.

"Oh? What makes her so lucky?" I asked.

"She's marrying Danny Andrews!" Dayna said excitedly.

"What makes him so good?" I asked leadingly.

"Only just about everything!" Reese replied.

"Well, let's just see who the better man is then. Eh, Reese?" I teased.

Reese ran her finger down my arm and said.

"Ok Jeff, let's see." She cooed.

Dayna introduced me to the next girl. Tanya Sutherland, 34 C, a twenty four year old blonde, with hair down to the middle of her back. Tanya was Reese's best friend, and the maid of honor. Next was Gayle Cooper, a twenty two year old brunette, 36 B. She had short hair, only to her shoulders. Shawna Forest was next, a small twenty three year old redhead with freckles on her cheeks. At 38 D, Shawna's cleavage swelled under her dress.

After I had shaken hands with all the girls, I said goodbye and wished them all a good time.

In about five minutes you will gather your stuff and join me and my friend at our table, ladies.

The group of guys from earlier chuckled at my apparent lack of success. I looked at them and shrugged and walked back to the table. Eric was shaking his head.

"I could have told you how that would have turned out." He grinned. "A little out of our league my friend."

"We'll see about that." I replied.

Eric just shook his head. "Pipe dreams buddy. Pipe dreams."

I motioned to Ellie; she came to our table right away. I motioned for another round, and she left to fill my order. I watched her ass appreciatively as she walked to the bar. Ellie came back with our drinks quickly; I paid her and gave her an extremely healthy tip. Eric nudged me and motioned with his head at the bachelorette party. They were gathering up their stuff.

"Told ya, they're leaving." Eric said smugly.

He turned his attention to the bodies moving on the dance floor. I watched as the party made their way up to our table. Eric was shocked when the five girls came up to our booth. I stood up to let Tanya in then sat down beside her, Reese sat on the other side of me. Eric stood to let Dayna and Shawna in, and then Gayle sat on the other side of Eric. I looked at Eric and shrugged, smiling.

Ok ladies, you will treat Eric and I like we are your boyfriends. You will let us do whatever we want to you, and you will do as we say.

We sat there for a while, drinking and having fun. I was nursing my beer, I wanted to remember tonight. I had slowed the flow of alcohol to the rest of the party; I didn't want the girls too drunk. I had my hand on Reese's smooth, young thigh, her short yellow skirt made this easy. My other arm was around Tanya's shoulders, with my hand resting on her breast. I looked over at Eric; he was locking lips with Gayle at the moment. Dayna had her arm around Shawna and was playing with Eric's hair. After a couple of hours, I looked at my watch. It was almost midnight, so I "asked" everyone if we should go somewhere else. Eric seemed perplexed, but reluctantly agreed. The girls gathered their novelty glasses and we left the Orchid. We started walking toward the limo.

"We have a limo of our own." Reese said, and motioned to another limo waiting two cars behind ours.

"Well, how about we split up." I suggested.

"Eric you go with Dayna, Shawna, and Gayle. I'll go with Reese, and Tanya."

Eric agreed readily. We split into two separate groups.

Shawna, tell your driver to follow my limo.

As we approached my limo, I instructed the driver to drive us to The Berwick Hotel, the most upscale hotel in the city.

Tanya and Reese, you two will lose all inhibition as you please me tonight.

The three of us piled into my limo, Reese and Tanya sat on either side of me. I put my arms around their shoulders and they placed their heads on my shoulders

"Well ladies, what are we going to do?"

"What would you like us to do Jeff?" Tanya asked, winking at Reese.

"Please me." I ordered.

Reese giggled, and placed her hand on my crotch. The two girls leaned over me and kissed each other. Tanya's hand found its way on top of Reese's and their fingers entwined. Reese and Tanya started making out just inches from my face. I could smell their perfume as they kissed each other tenderly. Reese reached up and started caressing Tanya's face, Tanya returned the favor. I watched as Tanya's small, soft fingertips played across Reese's face. As the two best friends kissed, I reached up and gently pulled the top of Reese's dress down, exposing her handful sized breasts, her pink sash still sitting between them. She had been tanning, in preparation of her wedding I guess. Her small, pink nipples stood out nicely against her tanned skin. My hand caressed her smooth, firm breast and I heard her moan out a soft sigh while mid-kiss with Tanya. My other hand pushed up her skirt baring her panty clad ass. She was wearing yellow cotton briefs. Not at all what I was expecting. No matter, my fingers made their way beneath them. I ran my fingers across Reese's smooth ass cheek. I found the smooth crack of her ass and traced it up to the small of her back. Compared to Allyson and Faye, her ass was tiny. I continued to run my fingers along her crack, as I removed my other hand from her breast. I took my free hand and exposed Tanya's breasts, which were bigger than Reese's. Then I pushed up Tanya's skirt. Tanya was wearing panties that befit the skimpy dress she was wearing. She had on a dark blue lace thong. I took Tanya's ass cheek in my hand and gently massaged it. Like Reese's it was beautifully firm. I ran my finger underneath the strip of fabric that ran between her ass cheeks and pushed it aside. Reese turned her face toward me and I gently pulled her toward me. I gently kissed Reese and caught a deep whiff of her perfume. I started kissing Reese's soft neck, slowly working my way up to her lips. Tanya had moved down to Reese's exposed breasts and was softly sucking on one of Reese's nipples. Reese looked down at Tanya, a soft moan escaping her lips, her hand moved to the back of her maid of honors head. I eventually found my way to Reese's lips, and softly kissed her mouth. Her lips tasted like candy, and I could faintly taste the alcohol she had been drinking earlier. I disengaged from her lips and gently pushed her into the seat. I got on the floor of limo, and maneuvered myself in front of her.

"Pull your skirt up Reese." I softly ordered.

Reese complied, and soon her skirt was up over her hips. I took her panties off, Reese moving her hips ever so slightly to help with their removal. Once they were off, I slowly spread her thighs to reveal her vagina. Nice, she was shaved, not a hair in sight. I figured she shaved regularly, because her vulva was so smooth, it was like she never had pubic hair there. Her labia had a slight sheen to it; she must have gotten off with Tanya sucking on her breasts. I moved in mercilessly, and greedily thrust my tongue past her labia. She let out a sharp gasp, and moved her hand to the back of my head. Her moist, smooth vagina felt good on my face as I licked and sucked just inside her. I was teasing now, I knew what she wanted, her hips were moving, trying to force my tongue deeper. She tasted good, a little salty from the sweaty dancing, but that added to my experience. I stopped and looked up at her. She was breathing heavily, and looked down at me with a pleading in her eyes for me to continue.

"Does Danny do this to you?" I asked quietly.

"Yes." Reese breathed.

"Do you want me to keep going?" I teased with a smile.

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?" I asked, splitting her labia with my fingers, and pushing them into her vagina.

"Yes please." She whimpered, pleadingly.

I moved back in and immediately ran the tip of my tongue over her clit. Reese arched her back in eager anticipation, thrusting her hips and pushing her vagina into my face. Tanya, who was kneeling beside Reese, was running her fingers through Reese's hair. I looked over at Tanya and gently pulled her to the seat. She obeyed.

Take your panties off Tanya, and give them to me.

Tanya pulled her panties off and dutifully handed them over. Tanya instinctively spread her legs, so I could see her vagina. I had one hand on Reese's bare hip, and one on Tanya's smooth inner thigh. Tanya's vagina wasn't shaved like Reese's, but her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat little triangle. I played my fingers through Tanya's pubic hair as I went down on her best friend. I moved my hand from Tanya's thigh, and played with her labia, her hips moved in anticipation. Her vagina was already moist, so I inserted my finger slowly, gently. She was tight, and I had some difficulty getting my finger inside. I pulled away from Reese, and looked at Tanya. She looked a little uncomfortable.

"Tanya, you have had sex before, haven't you?"

"Um, yes." She replied timidly.

"Be honest Tanya. Are you a virgin?"

Tanya blushed and looked away, "is it that obvious?"

"Hey, there's no need to be embarrassed by it." I explained gently. On the inside, I was ecstatic. I was going to take Tanya's virginity tonight.

Ok you two, kiss.

I looked up as my tongue gently licked Reese's clitoris. My two new slaves were locked in a kiss of passion, with Reese breathing heavily into Tanya's mouth. Two of their breasts were rubbing together, making their nipples hard. Reese was about to let out a scream of pleasure when the limo came to a stop. I looked up and saw the hotel, we were here. I picked up Reese's panties off the floor, and stuffed both pairs in my pocket.

"Look presentable, ladies."

They both started to tug down their skirts, and lift their tops so nothing was exposed. By the time the limo driver opened the door for us; my two new slaves were "fully" dressed and looked as if nothing had happened. I looked back and the other limo had pulled up behind us. The driver opened the door and the four bodies came out one by one. When Eric was out, I handed him his suite key and told him the number. His suite was about four doors down from mine, I didn't want to hear him, and vice-versa. The seven of us moved across the lobby toward the elevators, my arms around Tanya's and Reese's waists. Once in, I selected floor twenty seven (the top floor). It took a couple of minutes to get to our floor, and when we got off, I said goodnight to Eric.

"Goodnight buddy, don't do anything I wouldn't." I chuckled.

"Fuck off. Goodnight." He laughed, his girls giggling with him.

The three of us made our way to my suite, and pushed the door in. The suite was spacious, it had a sitting room/dining area, a separate bedroom, a small hall to the bathroom and floor to ceiling windows with a bar, and no balcony. Like I ordered, there was a platter of fresh fruit, and a chilled bottle of expensive champagne waiting.

"Take off your clothes." I ordered my two girls. "Reese, leave your sash on.

I watched as they slithered out of their short dresses, letting them fall to the floor. I stood in awe, staring at their slender, firm bodies.

"I think Danny's the lucky one Reese. You are one hot woman." I said appreciatively.

"Thank you Jeff." She said while running her hand down her smooth hip.

"And you Tanya. Fuck, look at those tits. You have a beautiful body." Tanya blushed.

"Thank you." She said shyly, her hands clasped in front of her.

Come to me, my slaves. Tanya, you will lose all inhibition. You want to lose your virginity to me.

My two new acquisitions made their way toward me, and stood in front of me like they were displaying their bodies. I reached out and cupped one of each of their breasts. Mmm, firm and perky. Tanya's breasts were pale considered to Reese's, but I didn't mind. Reese's sash split her breasts beautifully. "Bride," this was going to be a good night. Next I reached down and gently rubbed their vulvas, their vaginas giving off a nice heat. They both moved in close to me, both caressing my chest. Both of them started to remove my suit jacket. Once they had it off, Reese started to undo my tie. Tanya started unbuttoning my shirt from the bottom on up. Reese slid my tie from around my neck, and Tanya finished with my buttons. They spread my shirt open and caressed my bare chest with their warm hands. I undid my cuffs and slid my shirt completely off, letting it fall to the ground. Tanya moved on and started softly kissing my chest, with warm, wet little kisses. Reese looked up at me, and stood on her toes to kiss me on the lips. I could feel their bare breasts on my arms and chest, my penis was at full attention now. I put my arms around each of their slender waists, and pulled their warm bodies close to mine. Then, I started rubbing their nice, tight asses with the palm of my hand. My fingers were tracing the smooth skin in the crack of their tiny asses. Reese reached down to my belt buckle while still kissing me. Expertly, she undid my belt and unclasped my pants. She carefully unzipped my pants, and slid her hand in my underwear. I felt her smooth, slender fingers brush against my engorged penis. I heard her gasp.

"It's so big." She whispered.

"Mmm," she purred, "I think he's liking this Tanya."

"Mmm, I'll bet." Tanya said, with her mouth around my nipple.

Reese and Tanya disengaged from my arms and sank slowly to their knees. Once they were on their knees, they pulled my pants down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and kicked them aside. My two girls were on their knees in front of me, both stroking my penis. Suddenly, the air was filled with music. Gangnam Style. One of the girls cell phones were going off.

"Whose is that?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

Tanya looked embarrassed, "it's mine."

"Ok, get your purses and bring them to me.

They obeyed, and fetched their purses for me. Once they handed them over, I rooted around in Tanya's first. I pulled out her cell phone and looked at the screen. There was a picture of a young man with the name Brad underneath.

"Who's Brad?" I asked.

"He's my boyfriend." Tanya replied.

I hit the disconnect button.

"No, now I'm your boyfriend." I replied.

"Ok Jeff." She replied obediently.

I tossed her phone at her, "put it on silent."

Once again she obeyed.

"Reese, you do the same, silence your phone. I don't want any further interruptions."

As they were complying with my order, I walked over to the champagne and uncorked it.

"Tanya, get three champagne glasses from the bar."

"Are you two hungry?" I asked gesturing toward the fruit platter.

"I'm famished." Said Reese.

"Me too." Responded Tanya, returning with the champagne flutes.

The two of them ate fresh fruit while I poured us some champagne. We moved to the sitting room, Tanya brought the fruit, Reese the champagne. The three of us sat on the couch, one girl on each side of me. The fruit platter was on the table directly in front of us.

You two will feed me, while we drink our champagne.

We sat there, my girls feeding me little bits of fruit, as we finished off the bottle of champagne. It was close to one thirty in the morning now, so I "suggested" we move to the bedroom.

As we went, I picked up their cell phones and followed my two nude slaves to the bed. The bedroom was spacious, with the same wall to ceiling windows as in the sitting room, and a mirrored wall facing the foot of the bed. I placed the cell phones on the night stand beside the bed; I was going to take pictures for these two, kind of as a souvenir. Now, I had a problem. Which one do I fuck first? Do I take Tanya's virginity, or fuck the bride to be? I'll let them decide. The three of us fell onto the king size bed, with me between the two girls. Immediately, they were all over me. Tanya was hungrily kissing my lips, while Reese, moved down to my erect penis. Their warm bodies slithered across my body. Reese wasted no time at, and was licking the shaft of my penis, from the balls to the tip. I looked down and Reese's small ass was in the air as she worked my penis. Tanya was still passionately kissing me, her hands caressing my face.

"Oh Jeff, I want you." She breathed into my ear.

"Yeah?" I asked in a whisper.

"Oh yeah, I choose you to take my virginity." She whispered with a smile.

"What about Brad?" I whispered.

"Who?" She breathed into my ear.

"Well, I can definitely help you with that. Why don't you help Reese with my cock first?"

"Mmm, ok Jeff."

Reese's lips were already wrapped around my shaft, so Tanya started to massage my balls. Tanya ran her finger up from my smooth taint up to the base of my shaft. She played with my balls a little longer, as her best friend continued sucking my cock. Reese definitely knew what she was doing, playing her tongue along the shaft as she gently sucked. I could feel her breasts brush my leg with each movement her body made. Reese brushed her long blonde hair over her ear, and looked at me. She smiled when she saw the look of ecstasy on my face. Tanya moved between my legs, and had taken my scrotum in her mouth. She gingerly sucked on my left testicle, as I sighed with complete satisfaction. These two young women were good, Reese really knew how to give a great blowjob, and Tanya, through all her inexperience, knew her way around a man. But alas, it was time. I motioned to Reese to stop, and sit beside my head while Tanya got ready. Tanya looked a little nervous as she sat up on her knees.

"You know what you can do Reese?" I asked

"Why don't you prop up Tanya's cell against the lamp here, and record her losing her virginity."

Reese smiled, "ok Jeff."

Reese did as I asked, and resumed her position on the bed.

"Is this gonna hurt, Reese?"

"Not if you do it gently." Reese responded softly.

Tanya looked down at my fully engorged penis and swallowed. Then, she stood up on the bed and straddled my hips. She got down on her knees again and hesitated.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to, Tanya." I said calmly.

"No, I want to. I don't want to wait for Brad anymore." She said with determination.

"It's just that, your penis is so much bigger than Brads."

Now, my penis is nothing to scream about. I'm a little bigger than average, but not by much.

"How big is Brad compared to mine?" I asked.

Tanya made a space with her thumb and fore finger about five inches apart. She placed them on my cock and gasped when she saw an extra three inches on top of that.

I chuckled. "He seems kinda small."

"Compared to you, he is."

"Do you want me to help?" Reese asked in a caring voice.

"No, I think I can handle it."

Tanya reached down and held my penis in her hand, and then she raised it and slowly lowered herself onto me. Slowly she pushed her virgin vagina against my penis, I could feel the pressure. She lowered herself a little more, and then I felt the pop. Tanya let out a tiny little yelp, and lowered herself even more. Tanya lowered herself until my entire penis was inside here.

"Oh fuck, it kinda hurts." She said.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers