The Power of Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers

"It'll go away." Reese said.

Tanya started slowly moving her tight vagina up and down my shaft. I've never felt a girl this tight before, it was amazing. Tanya started moving a little faster now; her hands were on my stomach as she rode me. I put my hands on Tanya's smooth hips, and watched as her face contorted in pain, and pleasure. Her vagina was nice and wet, and she started sliding up and down my penis with ease. Tanya's breasts gave a little jiggle every time she changed direction; I raised my hands and cupped her breasts. Then Tanya leaned forward, I could feel her hard nipples brushing against my chest. Her eyes were closed, and she was biting her bottom lip. She was enjoying this. I looked down at the end of the bed, and watched her small ass in the mirror as my penis disappeared into her vagina. Tanya was grunting and moaning now, she was in the throes of ecstasy. As I watched in the mirror, I could see Reese masturbating. I looked over at her; her face was pointed to the ceiling. Her fingers invading her wet vagina furiously. I reached over and took her idle arm, and pulled her to me. She knew what I wanted.

Reese, straddle my face.

Reese raised herself up on her knees, and pulled one leg across my face. I was now looking up at her smooth, shaved vagina. I licked my lips in anticipation, as I pulled her hips closer to me face. I started kissing her wet vagina. God she smelled good, I parted her labia with my tongue, and quickly found her clitoris. I played my tongue across her clit as her hips moved with eagerness. I held on to her narrow hips as they moved. Tanya was moaning constantly now.

"Oh god," Tanya moaned, "this feels so good."

I heard Reese chuckle. Then, Reese reached out and took Tanya's breast in her hand. Tanya returned the favor. Reese was the one moaning now, as her vagina got increasingly wetter. I looked up, and her labia was slick and shiny. My tongue darted into her vagina and across her clitoris vigorously. I could tell Tanya was close to cumming, so I focused my efforts on Reese. Reese's hips were moving fluidly, her body knew what it wanted. Then I felt Tanya's vagina clasp onto my penis. Here she goes; her vaginal walls were throbbing and pulsing as she let out a short scream. She had just had her first orgasm with a man. She wasn't finished though, she selfishly kept riding my cock. I could hear the two of them kissing as they were being serviced by me. They moaned into each other's mouths. Tanya's vaginal juices had coated my scrotum, and soaked the sheets beneath us; Reese's juices were covering my lower face and running down my chin onto my neck. I could hear Reese getting close to climaxing now, her hips were moving more wildly now. Then Reese arched her back, and let out a low guttural moan of pleasure. Reese climbed off my face, and lay beside me.

Clean your juices off me Reese.

Reese leaned in to me and started gently licking my face, chin, and neck. When she had finished I pulled Tanya down beside me on the bed. I got up on my knees, and spread her thighs. As I climbed between her open legs, I looked down at her. She looked beautiful with her blonde hair plastered to her face. As I penetrated her and started slowly pumping, Tanya rolled her head back. Like a machine, I smoothly moved inside her. I started moving faster now, her breasts moving fluidly upon her chest. My thrusts got harder and faster now. She started to moan again, little gasps escaping her lips. With my hands on her hips, I roughly invaded her vagina, she started to get louder.

"Oh fuck, yes!"

This encouraged me. I fucked her faster now, her breasts were moving wildly on her chest now. I could feel her vagina contracting around my penis again. The surge of climax was working its way through me as well. I felt her vagina starting to throb again. As I filled her vagina with a load of cum, we came together. I collapsed on top of her, and she held me tight, our bodies were slick with sweat.

"Thank you, Jeff. That was amazing."

I kissed her forehead. "You're welcome."

Eventually we separated, and Reese and Tanya got up to go to the bathroom. On their way back Tanya picked up her phone, and stopped recording. The girls climbed on either side of me and we quickly fell asleep.

We awoke the next morning to the sound of soft humming. It was Tanya's phone vibrating on the night stand. I picked the phone up and looked at it. Brad was calling.

I handed it over to Tanya. Tanya took it, looked at the screen, and hit the decline button. She leaned over and kissed me, resting her head on my chest. Reese raised her head and kissed me, she was still wearing her sash. She reached down to my groin, and started stroking my penis with her fingertips. My penis responded, and Reese sighed happily. I turned toward Reese, forcing Tanya to sit up. Reese and I kept kissing, our fingers exploring each other's bodies. My hand travelled down her chest, over her flat stomach, down to her bare vagina. My finger split her labia, and slid into her vagina. I moved down to Reese's breasts and sucked on her pink nipples. Her vagina was getting slick, and I slid my finger in deeper. Reese was moaning, and her other hand was now stroking her breast. My penis was standing erect, as I pulled Reese on top of me. Reese wasting no time, and slid her hot vagina onto my penis. She was riding me, when we heard another humming. Tanya picked it up; it was a picture of Danny. Reese took it and hit the decline button and threw the phone onto the bed. Then she started riding me faster, and harder. Her breasts were moving in little bounces as she rammed my penis into her vagina. I pulled Tanya on top of my face, and started the same episode of the night before. Tanya and Reese leaned in to each other and started kissing as they were pleasured at the same time. I had my hands on Tanya's hips as I was pulling her vagina down, closer to my mouth. Once again, my face was getting coated with vaginal fluid. I could feel Reese's wetness spreading over my scrotum, as she moaned with intense pleasure. Reese was quick; I could feel her vagina starting to contract around my shaft. Then she let out a long, low suppressed moan, as her back arched. Her vagina started pulsating on my penis and her hips moved in short little bursts. Maybe it was the fact that her friend had reached orgasm, but Tanya's vagina let loose a surge of fluid as she also came. Reese had slowed down a bit, but I started pumping my penis into her, thrusting my hips upward. The tightness of her vagina caused me to cum a few seconds after my girls. Reese collapsed on top of me, Tanya beside me. We lay there for a few minutes, basking in each other's glory. Once again, there was a humming sound. It was Reese's phone. Reese picked it up and looked at it. Then she answered.

"Hi mom." She answered.

After a few seconds, "No, we spent the night at the Berwick."

"Yes mom, just us girls." She winked at me as she lied.

Tell her you won a contest at the bar, if she asks.

I guess her mom asked how she could afford the Berwick.

"No mom, it was free! We won a contest at the Orchid last night."

"Ok, mom. I'll call you when we're ready."

Reese hung up the phone, and laid it on the bed.

"My mom said she'll pick us up later." Reese said, as she lay back down on my chest.

"I'm hungry." Tanya said.

"Me, too." Responded Reese.

"Ok, we'll why don't you two grab a shower while I order up some breakfast."

"Ok!" Came their two excited squeals as the bounded off the bed and into the shower.

Once they had left, I picked up the bedside phone and ordered a delicious, and expensive, breakfast. I could hear the shower running and the girls giggling, so I picked up the phone and dialed Eric's room.

"Hello?" Eric answered.

"Hey buddy, how was last night?"

"Nothing short of epic." Was his excited response. "I don't know what you said to the girls at the bar last night, but it was awesome!"

"We definitely have to do this again!" I could hear giggling in the background.

"Oh, we will Eric, don't worry. Order yourselves some breakfast, and don't worry about the price."

"Thanks man, I will!!" With that, the line clicked dead.

The shower turned off, and the girls emerged from the bathroom naked. I went to the bedroom to get a bathrobe, and when I returned, Reese had picked up my shirt from the floor and put it on, leaving the buttons undone. The three of us sat on the couch, and the girls cuddled into me. Five minutes later, there was a knock at the door. It was room service, and I let him roll in the cart. I saw his eyes almost pop out of his head when he saw what was on the couch. He turned, embarrassed and jealous, and came face to face with me. I was holding up a hundred dollar bill as his tip. He mumbled thanks and made his way to the door.

As I let him out, he said quietly to me, "you lucky bastard." A slight smile playing across his face.

"You have no idea." I responded, slowly closing the door.

He was moving to get another glimpse through the diminishing crack.

We ate our breakfast, and when we were finished, I told Reese to call her mom. Reese asked her mom to pick her and Tanya up. We languished on the couch kissing and fondling each other, while we waited for Reese's mom to show up. Twenty minutes later Reese's mom called and told her she was here.

Give her the room number, and invite her up, Reese.

"Mom, you have to come up and see this room! It's room 2709, on the top floor!"

Reese hung up the phone, and my girls retrieved their dresses from the night before and slid back into them. Of course, I kept their panties.

"Leave your 'Bride' sash with me Reese."

Reese handed it over, and I laid it on the couch. Another trophy for me, I chuckled to myself. Five minutes later there was a light knock at the door. I went and answered it, when I opened it up there was a chubby blonde woman with a cute face there. Her smile slowly disappeared when she saw me. It was replaced with a look of confusion. A smile slowly crept across my face. I shook her hand, and introduced myself.

Lynne Richardson, aged forty five. She stood 5' 7", and had a bra size of 40 B. She's been married to her husband Mitchell for twenty years.

Lynne, like your daughter and her friend, you are my slave now. Hand your keys to Reese and tell her to drive herself home. I will make sure you get home ok.

Lynne handed her keys to Reese and told her to drive herself home. Reese and Tanya obeyed, and walked out the door. The last thing Reese saw before she left was me kissing her mother, while unbuttoning her blouse, as the door was closing.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers