The Power of Touch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

Good little slaves, now all three of you come and suck my cock. You will all look up at me as you give me head.

All three complied immediately. I filmed their every move as they crawled toward me on their knees. As each took a turn on my cock, I panned from left to right, and then I turned off the camera. Having just blown my load across Mallory's back, I had nothing to give them. I ordered my three slaves to stop and sit up.

Once they were all sitting on their knees in front of me, Becky asked, "What are you doing with that video, master?"

"You will see in due time, don't worry." I assured her.

With that, I emailed the video to my phone. Their boyfriends, or should I say soon to be EX-boyfriends, will be getting a nice surprise soon.

"It's late ladies, and I am extremely tired. You can stay if you want. If not, you are free to go home." I told them with a hint of tiredness in my voice.

I let them decide for themselves, and, needless to say we all slept together in that king size bed that night.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers